General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

I have fun writing to myself sometimes and then reading it in the future. (I'm weird, okay?) I wrote this to myself in 2010, answering myself from 2003.

Seven YEARS?!! Wow! I don't know how you could stand it. By the way, a few things have changed here: That weirdo President named "Bush" is gone, but he really screwed things up and we're still trying to fix the mess he left. We replaced him with a pretty cool guy who has a funny name, but actually speaks English.

Also, the cities of New Orleans and Nashville no longer exist and all our seafood tastes like oil. Arizona decided to keep out illegal immigrants, but it took them so long to get around to it 260 million of them already got in. We no longer own any of our homes, and Wall Street said they were sorry about that, but then they gave themselves a bonus.

let's see...what else has changed in the last seven years? Well you can now marry someone who is gay, but only in certain places. (I mean you can marry them in certain places, not that they are gay in certain places... like their legs or something!)OJ got away with murder but got thrown in jail for stupidity. Everyone in America now smokes pot and we all own a part of a car manufacturer. Taxes are worse than ever, but we don't get upset because a group of loonies called "tea-partiers" keep us entertained for free.

Oh, and Michael Jackson died.
Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

Classic! I love this so much!!!!
Smoke signals ftw!
Smaug

Post by Smaug »

Saint_;1485876 wrote: I have fun writing to myself sometimes and then reading it in the future. (I'm weird, okay?) I wrote this to myself in 2010, answering myself from 2003.

Seven YEARS?!! Wow! I don't know how you could stand it. By the way, a few things have changed here: That weirdo President named "Bush" is gone, but he really screwed things up and we're still trying to fix the mess he left. We replaced him with a pretty cool guy who has a funny name, but actually speaks English.

Also, the cities of New Orleans and Nashville no longer exist and all our seafood tastes like oil. Arizona decided to keep out illegal immigrants, but it took them so long to get around to it 260 million of them already got in. We no longer own any of our homes, and Wall Street said they were sorry about that, but then they gave themselves a bonus.

let's see...what else has changed in the last seven years? Well you can now marry someone who is gay, but only in certain places. (I mean you can marry them in certain places, not that they are gay in certain places... like their legs or something!)OJ got away with murder but got thrown in jail for stupidity. Everyone in America now smokes pot and we all own a part of a car manufacturer. Taxes are worse than ever, but we don't get upset because a group of loonies called "tea-partiers" keep us entertained for free.

Oh, and Michael Jackson died.

You're a natural semi-cynical comedian, Saint. Reminds me of someone I used to know years ago. Classic!!! :yh_rotfl
" To finish first, first you have to finish!" Rick Mears. 4x Winner Indy 500. 3x Indycar National Champion.

Return to “General Chit Chat”