my teeth

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
magentaflame

my teeth

Post by magentaflame »

I just had my teeth fixed.

Ive been walking around for awhile now with two broken front teeth.

Yesterday i got them fixed . Filled? Anyway i now have two lovely straight brand new shiny teeth.

But heres the interesting bit .....no needles,it tooth under half hour to do and only cost me $600 .

And did i mention theyre straight? Ive never had dead straight front teeth before. They always over lapped a little. She has actually sculpted my teethh

Thats amazing! When did dentistry become.really clever?
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
AnneBoleyn

my teeth

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I think cosmetic dentistry became clever after fluoridation. Not as many cavities to earn a living. Glad you're happy w/your teeth now.
magentaflame

my teeth

Post by magentaflame »

Hmm thats interesting. As a child i was given little pink flouride tablets . My sons have never had flouride in their water (tank water).... their teeth are hugely better than mine were at the same age.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Patsy Warnick

my teeth

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Good for you - sounds like a reasonable price & your happy.

I'm also having dental work done & price wise - I could buy a car..:wah:

Patsy
ZAP

my teeth

Post by ZAP »

A lot of snowbirds around here go to Algodones, Mexico to get their dental work done. (Also to get their meds.) It's 1/10th the cost. I had my 2 front teeth bonded there. My dentist wanted $900--there it was $80.
Saint_

my teeth

Post by Saint_ »

I just had about $1000 worth of work done as well. The new techniques are pretty amazing. I especially like how the filling is hardened by ultraviolet light. What I used to get a filling for is now a ceramic capping because it's so cheap.
minks

my teeth

Post by minks »

Congrats on the new look, what a treat.

Dentistry here will make one broke. It's a costly, unregulated business, and I even get a family discount and still can't afford much beyond the basics.

Nor can I fly to Mexico for the work lol.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Patsy Warnick

my teeth

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Zap

I've been to Mexico for Dental work & meds many many times, for years.

My Sister had her teeth pulled & Dentals (up & down) for $500.00.

She's very brave.

My current work is extensive with implants - I'm not as brave as my Sister so I'll have to get a loan for my work..:wah: just kidding.

I'm scared of any Dental work & I've had a few terrible experiences.

I'm just trying to save my teeth & it's expensive.

Patsy
AnneBoleyn

my teeth

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Nitrous Oxide helps a lot.
magentaflame

my teeth

Post by magentaflame »

The reason i went to this particular dentist was because a friend of mine whos terrified of dentists said she was great. Tv to watch, a spray that numbs deep so you dont feel any needles. He raved about the experience.

But what was really good was she gave me an itemised quote of all the costs for my whole mouth. Im still trying to work out how a tooth extraction costs 245 dollars though.in that case i want that tooth back! Apparently its worth around $200 lol
magentaflame

my teeth

Post by magentaflame »

Well, aint that a kick in the pants.

Got a letter in the mail from health services.

Apparently i was due some dental health care. I went through the list of what i was entitled to.:-5:-5

All the work that was done? Could of had it all taken care of for $27.

Kill me now!
Bryn Mawr

my teeth

Post by Bryn Mawr »

magentaflame;1503957 wrote: Well, aint that a kick in the pants.

Got a letter in the mail from health services.

Apparently i was due some dental health care. I went through the list of what i was entitled to.:-5:-5

All the work that was done? Could of had it all taken care of for $27.

Kill me now!

Now that is just what you don't want to hear - can you make a retrospective claim?

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”