Fun and Frivolity

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
G#Gill

Fun and Frivolity

Post by G#Gill »

I did the Buzz thingy again, treating it a little more seriously and not as a giggle !

Here's what happened ..............................It's probably more accurate than the first effort !

You're a Clownfish!

Motto: Hey, I've had another idea!

Myers-Briggs personality type: ENFP

6 percent of the UK population are Clownfish.

Clownfish are energetic, creative and busy fish, and ENFPs are too. They are often thinking of new and clever ways of doing things, preferring variety and action to peace and quiet.

Clownfish strengths

Enthusiastic clownfish are imaginative problem solvers who are always happy to improvise and are great at getting things done last minute.

Naturally creative, they strive to be different and own their style. They are often risk- takers who prefer original thinking rather than playing by the rules - this is when their persuasiveness comes in handy.

As children

Clownfish children enjoy variety and action, often getting bored easily and moving onto something new. They love taking risks and usually leave things until last minute. Imaginative and creative with a great sense of humour, at school they are often popular but can be a threat to some teachers and adults who don't appreciate their original thinking!

As young people

They're searching for their individual identity, drawn to express themselves through drama, words or art. They don't like being told what to do - they'd rather work things out for themselves.

As a boyfriend/girlfriend

They're usually fun to be with. They're romantic and also like their partners to be romantic. Because they're easily bored and distracted, novelty and surprise are welcomed.

As a boss

Visionary Clownfish value harmony and tend to nurture their staff. Sometimes their desire to create a meaningful impact in the world whilst working in organisations with strict targets or objectives can cause personal stress.

Tips for Clownfishs

Prioritize, focus and complete the important stuff.

Famous Clownfishs

Daniel Radcliffe

Jamie Oliver

Sarah Millican

I'm not sure about being called a 'Clownfish' :yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
ZAP

Fun and Frivolity

Post by ZAP »

I think this hit the target for Gilly:

"Imaginative and creative with a great sense of humour"
G#Gill

Fun and Frivolity

Post by G#Gill »

ZAP;1496016 wrote: I think this hit the target for Gilly:

"Imaginative and creative with a great sense of humour"

Aww Zap, that was such a nice thing to say ! :o thank you ! :-6
FourPart

Fun and Frivolity

Post by FourPart »

It is surprisingly accurate. It's can help to give some sort of guideline as to what type of work someone is best suited for. Of course it doesn't come close to some of the more in depth methods of psychometric testing, but it's not intended to be. It's just a quickie tool, introduced in a light-hearted way, but with a deeper meaning.
ZAP

Fun and Frivolity

Post by ZAP »

I've been taking some IQ tests and getting pretty depressed over the results. Seems my Genius level has dropped to 124. I think I'll find a better test. :wah:
ZAP

Fun and Frivolity

Post by ZAP »

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=57D7CB01

Got this today. I am not afraid of the critters and I don't like them but I have several figurines, carvings etc. in my house--the snake is my Chinese horoscope sign
ZAP

Fun and Frivolity

Post by ZAP »

The Chinese Zodiac

The Tantalizing Snake

The Snake

by Marie Diamond

The intelligent Snake calculates outcomes ahead of time.

The Snake

Read the 2016 Year of the Monkey Horoscope for your sign now »

Snakes are born organizers and know well how to use their talents of discretion, discernment and intuition. Kind and considerate, they remain quiet in company. But under this silent demeanor can be a stubborn and suspicious person that doesn't like pain or failure. The Snake has the ability to see beyond appearances to something deeper. Using these talents, the Snake is capable of creating his own reality practically and gracefully.

Lovely and charming, Snakes will be at their best when you connect with them in the same way -- with grace and charm. But never attack them because they won't easily forget it ... and may react one day when you least expect it. They can predict the future, as they are able to feel what is approaching more than any other Chinese zodiac sign. When they understand that a project will benefit them, they will pour all of their effort into it. Often the philosopher, the Snake can also be the biggest party animal when in high spirits. Surprising and romantic, they can erase all problems with their wisdom.

Go much further into your life's eastern influence with a personalized Chinese Astrology
G#Gill

Fun and Frivolity

Post by G#Gill »

I was born with the sign of the Dragon ! That actually could well be suitable for me sometimes ! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Like at the moment I have a bit of a tussle with our local Council over the non-lighting pedestrian pathway lamps that are on the pedestrian pathway that runs for a few hundred yards behind my house and my neighbours'. They insist that the two lamps are the responsibility of the County Council, but the County Council insist that they are the responsibility of the Borough Council.

The pathway at the back of our garden is in total darkness after sunset. The pathway itself has got many developing potholes in the tarmac, and the whole mess could cause some unsuspecting walker to trip over the unseen potholes and break a bone. This could be disastrous if it happened to an elderly person. I have been very patient with the two councils, but now comes the sarcastic comments. :-5 :mad:

I have involved our local councillor and he has taken photos and included them in the monthly news leaflet for our area. He has also been on to the two councils and has met the same brick walls that we have. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

My patience is very nearly exhausted, so I have adopted a bit of sarcasm in emails to each council and I await some action. I have actually at last received a written acknowledgement of my complaints - these complaints have been sent several times over the last 3 months and I have just received an acknowledgement ! Wow, councils seem to move at the speed of a striking tortoise !!!! I wonder what they would do if somebody actually did trip in one of those several potholes and broke their hip !!! You can bet that a legal letter would wing very quickly to each of the councils demanding compensation !!

Hence, how appropriate is it that I was born under the sign of the dragon. I have had my moments over the years, and it looks like I am yet to have some more ! :-5
ZAP

Fun and Frivolity

Post by ZAP »

"Congrats. You absolutely aced this spelling quiz! You're in the top 1% ranking because you got 100% correct."

I got the same response on the grammar quiz. Got these both on Facebook this morning. They were very simple actually. I'll try to find them.

Here’s The Grammar Test Experts Claim Only Those With An Above Average IQ Can Ace. Did You Pass It?
G#Gill

Fun and Frivolity

Post by G#Gill »

Wow! You performed at an absolute genius level on this test -- that is the highest possible score that anyone can achieve. You're in the top 1% ranking! This test included questions which had some of the most misspelled words and phrases in the English language. A lot of people fail this quiz because they confuse elicit/illicit, alluded/eluded, and some even misuse to/too/two, but you know your grammar and spelling exceptionally well!

:yh_clap :yh_star :yh_bigsmi

I knew there was something wrong with me ! :yh_rotfl
ZAP

Fun and Frivolity

Post by ZAP »

Got some clean jokes in an e-mail today.

Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is a husband.

A Polish immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a driver's license. First, of course, he had to take an eye sight test The optician showed him a card with the letters

'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.' 'Can you read this?' the optician asked. 'Read it?' the Polish guy replied, 'I know the guy.'
ZAP

Fun and Frivolity

Post by ZAP »

A wife was making a breakfast of fried eggs for her husband.

Suddenly, her husband burst into the kitchen. 'Careful,' he said, 'CAREFUL! Put in some more butter! Oh my gosh! You're cooking too many at once. TOO MANY! Turn them! TURN THEM NOW! We need more butter. Oh my gosh! WHERE are we going to get MORE BUTTER? They're going to STICK! Careful. CAREFUL! I said be CAREFUL! You NEVER listen to me when you're cooking! Never! Turn them! Hurry up! Are you CRAZY? Have you LOST your mind? Don't forget to salt them. You know you always forget to salt them. Use the! salt. USE THE SALT! THE SALT!'

The wife stared at him. 'What in the world is wrong with you? You think I don't know how to fry a couple of eggs?'

The husband calmly replied, 'I just wanted to show you what it feels like when I'm driving.'
ZAP

Fun and Frivolity

Post by ZAP »

Fifty-one years ago, Herman James, a North Carolina mountain man, was drafted by the Army. On his first day in basic training, the Army issued him a comb. That afternoon the Army barber sheared off all his hair. On his second day, the Army issued Herman a toothbrush. That afternoon the Army dentist yanked seven of his teeth. On the third day, the Army issued him a jock strap. The Army has been looking for Herman for 51 years

Return to “General Chit Chat”