Very amusing.

Adam Zapple

Very amusing.

Post by Adam Zapple »

"insane Western double-standards towards Russia, a problem as rampant as oral herpes."

"**** no, bitch!"

"America's highly-touted, highly-corrupt, highly-insane ABM system"

"turns out that America can't even manhandle a few restive dust monkeys"

"Nothing could gall a nation of Bible-thumping, pious militarists"

"neocon uberfag William Kristol "

"The Republicans have thoroughly skull-****ed America, but the suckers are squealing for more!"

"I'm the American public, and I just need ta scratch my balls"

"I find Americans not merely contemptible but also funny as hell"

""Your American public are simply not believable. They're too stupid and credulous and predictable"

"America's syphilitic decline "

Yes, that's quite amusing...if you're 12. Scrat, I realize this is a cry for help, but FG can't continue to be your couch. Go, quickly, to a therapist-- preferably far away.
Lulu2

Very amusing.

Post by Lulu2 »

I'm impressed that you had the fortitude to get through it, ADAM....I couldn't. :lips:
My candle's burning at both ends, it will not last the night. But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends--It gives a lovely light!--Edna St. Vincent Millay
ARgi

Very amusing.

Post by ARgi »

^ditto :-3
Accountable

Very amusing.

Post by Accountable »

Scrat wrote: America's Pathetic Putin-Envy

The Fear of Falling

By Mark Ames ( editor@exile.ru )

This week's edition of Newsweek features one of the most bizarre articles I've read in a long time. It's called "Why Russia Is Really Weak," and as the schoolyard-taunting title suggests, it's a desperate attempt to convince Newsweek readers that Russia isn't as strong as they think. Really. No, really, Russia really isn't! Dontcha believe us?

[.......]

[..........}:wah: Similar to these, right?

America supports terrorism. Scrat

Yeah!!! Nothing like progress!! Scrat

Will make your head spin. Scrat

And Bush speaketh!!! Scrat
ARgi

Very amusing.

Post by ARgi »

Scrat wrote: EXCUSE THE HELL OUT OF ME!!!!

So I have a perverted sense of humor. :D

Sorry to offend you tastes. :rolleyes:

i'm not offended, i'm amused...
Blackjack

Very amusing.

Post by Blackjack »

Sooooooooooo... what you're basically saying is that American magazines are as inane as magazines are pretty much all over the rest of the world?

Does that actually surprise anyone?

I'd say the main difference here is Americans are more likely to be suspect their own press of dishonesty and incompetence than say, just for example, your average Der Spiegel reader in Germany.
spot

Very amusing.

Post by spot »

If you ever come to England, Blackjack, buy a copy of Private Eye. It investigates, reports and comments on national and local politics mostly. Reading it is one of the joys of living here.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Accountable

Very amusing.

Post by Accountable »

zinkyusa

Very amusing.

Post by zinkyusa »

zzzzzzzzzzzz, pointless

wake me up when he's done:yh_sleep
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Return to “International Politics”