WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Adding fuel to the fire, the Washington Post published a piece in 1976 that said, "Trilateralists are not three-sided people. They are members of a private, thought not secret, international organization put together by the wealthy banker David Rockefeller."

But here is the unsettling thing about the Trilateral Commission. The President-elect is a member. So is the Vice President elect. So were the previous Secretaries of State, Defense, and Treasury. So is Zbigniew Brzezinski, who is a former Trilateral Director and was President Carter's National Security Advisor. And along with all of them, are the other members, who are people that will continue to make foreign policy for Americans in the coming years.

Can't the people see? It's the same people over and over again who are calling the shots for us regardless of who the President is. It's the international bankers on Wall Street and in their New York City offices. To a lesser extent, it's also many of the heads of multinational corporations. These men aren't Democrats or Republicans first. Oh no, because in their eyes, first and foremost, they are members of the CFR, TC, and the Bilderbergs.
Link removed by moderator
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

happy new year to you. :)
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

But at the crux of these 3 organizations people, stands one man who seems to be the kingpin of all this ****. And his father before him was one as well. The man who is most reponsible for these 3 organizations would have to be none other than David Rockefeller. One of the most wicked, cold-hearted, disturbed individuals on our planet. And he's got plenty of power to boot.

In fact, at a 1974 Bilderberg meeting, seven of the eighteen Americans present, or 39 percent, were either Rockefellers per se, or Rockefeller agents.

When you examine these organizations, what do you find? The CFR's former Director was who? David Rockefeller. Who co-founded the Trilateral Commission? David Rockefeller! And who controls nearly 40% (of the American invitees) to one of the most powerful groups of all, the Bilderbergs? David Rockefeller!
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

lady cop;501631 wrote: happy new year to you. :)

Happy New Year Lady Cop. =)
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

TruthBringer;501641 wrote: Happy New Year Lady Cop. =)thanks!
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Here is some information published by Robert Goldsborough, President of the American Research Foundation that was provided to him by Mark Jones in 1992:

"Just four men, through their interlocking directorates on boards of large corporations and major banks, controlled the movement of capital and the creation of debt in America."

And so let me guess guys, some of you are thinking, so what about a guy who's name is Mark Jones and who nobody knows about? So what? Why should we care what some Mark Jones has to say about the creation of debt in America? Who the hell does he think he is to be telling us about such things?

And thats the part where I come in and say, Mark Jones, prior to disclosing this information for the World, was the financial advisor to John. D. Rockefeller himself!

Kazzzzam. there it is again. That name that keeps popping up hey? Rockefeller, Rockefeller, Rockefeller, Rockefeller. Say it till it hurts guys. Say it till it makes you sick. That family is responsible for more problems that we have in our country today than perhaps any family in modern to recent history.
BTS

Post by BTS »

CVX:

you only have about 8 hrs for all this to happen.......

"If this year turns the way I think it will, and if everything happens exactly as was predicted, then it will just be proof that psychic ability is real."

"Atomic Holocaust appears in the Bible Code next to the year 2006. "World War" also appears in the same place.

The Bible Code is the only predictive tool that appears to be able to give an exact date in which an event will occur on. I have seen no other source which could do such things and pin point exact dates and times.

The Bible code has these predictions for 2006 and Japan:

The words "Great Earthquake" and "Japan" appear in the Bible Code next to the year "2006".

Next to the year "2006" appear the words "Economic Collapse" along with "Fire" and "Earthquake struck Japan".

The other prediction above states that Japan's economy will "collapse" as a result of the Earthquake.

She sure was RIGHT here.........:wah:

7. "Sargent Shriver and Richard M. Nixon have "excellent vibrations" or the good of America and will serve their country well. The former, however, must guard against assassination attempts."

Rest assured, these events will unfold exactly as predicted. This year is 2006, and thats the year that the Bible Code lists for World War 3. Edgar Cayce, Jeane Dixon, and even people like Nostradamus have prophecies which coincide with what the Bible Code says will happen.

I could on and on but I think I proved my point......

Oh well..............

HAPPY NEW Year
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
charles_r51

Post by charles_r51 »

3 hours and 27 minutes for the nukes to go off, the jap economy to fall, the quake to sink japan--- WRONG< WRONG< WRONG!!!!

cayce never gave a year, the bible code has never predicted an event that hasn't yet happened, only those that have, and japan's economy is down, but not out. no matter what the bilderbums, the trilaperats, or the egonomigs claim, the time is not yet here!

truthbringer, you qoute a great deal, but offer no proof. everyone assumes that if someone says it, it must be absolute, and without error.

WRONG_WRONG_WRONG!!!!

when the ARAB decides to act, and not from behind the scenes as he has been doing since the 1985 intifada began, and which he instructed to be put into action in order to increase the instability of the middle east, and prevent the instillation of a workable peace for the palestinian/israeli conflict, he has been gradually increasing his powerbase through his surrogates, hamas, al queda, and all those virtually unheard of, but now powerful terror groups all throughout the arab-muslim world, world-wide. in another year- perhaps as long as three- he'll be ready to come out into the open.

his power will be such that he'll be able to dictatethe terms to be accepted by the muslim world for the settling of the middle eastern problem. he will ensure it by guaranteeing, not just financially, but politically, that israel will have peace- false that it will be- but the israelis will accept it, grateful for the respite from conflict.

the ARAB will then move to control the political and financial areas which has been the base of european/american financial and political power.

america is already nearly bankrupt since the establishment of the china/american trade agreement which guarenteed that the best paying blue collar jobs would go to china so the costs of production and labor laws could be eliminated, while the prices we pay for those goods could remain the same or even rise, such that the corporate profits would quadruple since the cost of production would fall to one tenth what it was, and the stockholders would keep even more money for themselves. AND GEORGE BUSH AND COMPANY MADE THAT AGREEMENT, WITH THE ADVICE AND CONSENT OF THE REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED SENATE.

wake up, it's not the bankers, industrialists, or even politicians that should be feared, but the ARAB who is still behind the scenes, but is gaining control slowley, but surely.

fortunately, his full plans will not come about. the earth will move first, and the poles will shift to cause it.:lips: :o :yh_pray
sallahudin

Post by sallahudin »

TruthBringer;240445 wrote: NOSTRADAMUS'S PREDICTIONS FOR THIS CENTURY (2000 - 2100)

Nostradamus:

"From the Black Sea and Central Asia,

A King will come to see France,

He will pass through Alania and Albania,

And in Istanbul will leave his bloody Rod."

NOTE:

Here he appears to be talking about China's leader again. He mentions that the Leader will come to France and that he will "leave his bloody rod" in Istanbul. Istanbul probably means Turkey, so this looks like a prediction of an attack on Turkey.

it is wrong to suggest that this prediction is about china. it is to do with the imaam mehdi who is going to form an army then go towards conquering europe.
sallahudin

Post by sallahudin »

BTS;501689 wrote: CVX:

you only have about 8 hrs for all this to happen.......

"If this year turns the way I think it will, and if everything happens exactly as was predicted, then it will just be proof that psychic ability is real."

"Atomic Holocaust appears in the Bible Code next to the year 2006. "World War" also appears in the same place.

The Bible Code is the only predictive tool that appears to be able to give an exact date in which an event will occur on. I have seen no other source which could do such things and pin point exact dates and times.

The Bible code has these predictions for 2006 and Japan:

The words "Great Earthquake" and "Japan" appear in the Bible Code next to the year "2006".

Next to the year "2006" appear the words "Economic Collapse" along with "Fire" and "Earthquake struck Japan".

The other prediction above states that Japan's economy will "collapse" as a result of the Earthquake.

She sure was RIGHT here.........:wah:

7. "Sargent Shriver and Richard M. Nixon have "excellent vibrations" or the good of America and will serve their country well. The former, however, must guard against assassination attempts."

Rest assured, these events will unfold exactly as predicted. This year is 2006, and thats the year that the Bible Code lists for World War 3. Edgar Cayce, Jeane Dixon, and even people like Nostradamus have prophecies which coincide with what the Bible Code says will happen.

I could on and on but I think I proved my point......

Oh well..............

HAPPY NEW Year

it looks like all the above predictions never happened in 2006
charles_r51

Post by charles_r51 »

sallahudin;501907 wrote: it looks like all the above predictions never happened in 2006
and so goes the rest of the "prophets of doom". everyone wants to say this will or thatr will and he shall and she shal and ----on and on. stop trying to decipher prophecy in all forms and maybe they'll happen just when and where and how they are supposed to happen.

it doesn't matter who said what, or how accurate they "sometimes" are: prophecy cannot be decoded until after it has happened. only then will people understand it and be able to comprehend how accurate it really is.

cayce was accurate, but only in hindsight were his predictions proven true. noistardamus oisn't perfect, he was quite wrong about many things and only when nostradamus scholars change something in his words, does something become "proven" because they have added to his prediction those things he himself did not.

jeanne dixon made one accurate prediction and suddenly she is "the best" in the world. how many times was she wrong?

the biblical prophets- how many were proven correct , but only in hindsight?

when a specific prediction is made, whether by nostradamus, dixon, cayce, the guy in the street carrying a sign of doom, it isn't prophecy.

prophecy is the word of the lord and is a warning of what he is going to do. it isn't proven until after it comes about, and exactly as prophesied. anything less, is just a prediction, and may be changed, or even averted by the actions of men, and they are fallible. they predict based on what they believe, not as what is meant. they can be wrong, or slightly off center, or right on. but hey will NEVER be without mistakes over time. they will make mistakes, so they aren't going to be 100% correct 100% of he time.

the arab will amke many believe he is the way to salvation, but he is going to wrong on many counts.:lips: :eek: :yh_bye
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I must admit that it appears that the Bible Code was wrong about 2006 being the year that there would be an atomic holocaust. Because there wasn't. And let's hope that there will not be in the future.

The Bible Code was also wrong about 2006 being the year of the "Great Earthquake" for Japan. However, I wouldn't start celebrating just yet. I still feel that the Bible Code was right about the Earthquake happening very soon. Because Edgar Cayce said that Japan is due to fall into the ocean soon. And he stated that "It MUST go under the ocean".

The only thing I could see causing an event like that would be a major Earthquake of some sort. And Earthquakes have been striking all around Japan but one hasn't hit their major city yet for awhile. I still feel that within the next 3 years, there will be a major Earthquake in Japan that will cause it's economy to collapse, and that it will eventually some how in some way become a land mass underneath the ocean.

As far as World War 3 beginning in 2006, I believe that it has. I believe that it did as soon as North Korea tested for the first time in history it's Nuclear Weapons and I believe that it also did when Israel decided to invade Lebanon. I also believe that 2006 was the official beginning of World War 3 because of what I saw this year between Iran and China. Russia and Iran. North Korea and Iran. And The United States and China. Also the fact that the United States keeps inching closer and closer with all out warfare.

Some people claim that in order for World War 3 to officially happen, that it needs to begin with a major battle. I disagree. As history has proven, the biggest battles of World Wars usually come about 3-4 years after they begin. This has been the reality of our past 2 World Wars.

So, if World War 3 really did BEGIN in 2006, then I would look to 2009 to be the timeframe for all out War and Bloody Conflict involving all the major nations of the World. And I will also be keeping my eyes peeled for the Pole Shift to occur anywhere from 2009-2012 as well.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

So now it's time to find out just who David Rockefeller really is.

For starters, he is a billionaire, the Chairman of Chase Manhattan Bank (arguably the most influential financial center in the World). Also, he is a one-time director of the CFR, the co-founder of the Trilateral Commission, and a perennial attendee of the highly secretive Bilderberg meetings.

A September 7, 1962, Time Magazine article described David Rockefeller as "The prime mover in banking that controls the course of world economic affairs and history."

Those accolades aren't too shabby. But to really understand David Rockefeller, you must first become acquainted with the creator of their family fortune, John. D. Rockefeller.

In Titan, the life of John D Rockefeller, author Ron Chernow says, "If he'd lived in the Middle Ages, he'd have been the Pope at Rome."

Similarly, in The Rockefellers by Collier and Horowitz, the dynasty's dominance is unmistakable: "Among the power elite whose rulers stretched from Wall Street to Washington, the Rockefellers were without peer."
charles_r51

Post by charles_r51 »

TruthBringer;508437 wrote: I must admit that it appears that the Bible Code was wrong about 2006 being the year that there would be an atomic holocaust. Because there wasn't. And let's hope that there will not be in the future.

The Bible Code was also wrong about 2006 being the year of the "Great Earthquake" for Japan. However, I wouldn't start celebrating just yet. I still feel that the Bible Code was right about the Earthquake happening very soon. Because Edgar Cayce said that Japan is due to fall into the ocean soon. And he stated that "It MUST go under the ocean".

The only thing I could see causing an event like that would be a major Earthquake of some sort. And Earthquakes have been striking all around Japan but one hasn't hit their major city yet for awhile. I still feel that within the next 3 years, there will be a major Earthquake in Japan that will cause it's economy to collapse, and that it will eventually some how in some way become a land mass underneath the ocean.

As far as World War 3 beginning in 2006, I believe that it has. I believe that it did as soon as North Korea tested for the first time in history it's Nuclear Weapons and I believe that it also did when Israel decided to invade Lebanon. I also believe that 2006 was the official beginning of World War 3 because of what I saw this year between Iran and China. Russia and Iran. North Korea and Iran. And The United States and China. Also the fact that the United States keeps inching closer and closer with all out warfare.

Some people claim that in order for World War 3 to officially happen, that it needs to begin with a major battle. I disagree. As history has proven, the biggest battles of World Wars usually come about 3-4 years after they begin. This has been the reality of our past 2 World Wars.

So, if World War 3 really did BEGIN in 2006, then I would look to 2009 to be the timeframe for all out War and Bloody Conflict involving all the major nations of the World. And I will also be keeping my eyes peeled for the Pole Shift to occur anywhere from 2009-2012 as well.

there will be a major battle, but it will not be an all-out one as some wish. they get their ideas, not from a true understanding of prophecy, but from a centuries-old mis-understanding of what the prophecy means and how it is to be interpreted.

today's evangelicals use a literal interpretation, but it doesn't work. that is because any interpretation of revelation requires an understanding of the symbolism in genesis. unless the symbolism is undersatood, not a literal reading of oft interpreted verses, the revelation cannot be understood.

one of the biggest fallacies is how time is used to describe the chain of events. a literal interpretation says it all occurs in a period of seven years. fortunately, i know how time is used and have found that it has never been seven years, but seven periods in which certain events will, and some have, occur.

the woman who runs from the beast was what happened when reagan withdrew us troops from beirut in the mid-eighties. the dragon who roared, was the palestinian uprising in 1985. the one to whom the dragon gave power was the arab leader who came forth shortly after the intifada began. this beast is the anti-christ. his power has increased as the militant arab groups were formed and will continue to form. hussein, who was not a beast, but a warning of things to come under the arab who is leading the march across the globe to establish a global religious ruling group under islamic laws. those who join, regardless of where they live, will become the followers of the anti-christ. korea, a terrorist state in itself, may be the second beast, but his ability to really become important is limited to his own ideas, and not those of the arab.

china, once thought to be the dragon, will expand its influence by moving south and west, but may be the one from the north and not the russians as so often interpreted.

that the earth will move is certain, but japan and most of europe will go under the waves. this must occur if the rest of atlantis is to rise again. also, the us will split right down the middle such that dallas will become a major seaport since the waters will come to it.

be patient, much is yet to happen before all of revelation is fully revealed and religion itself will fall by the wayside. for it is religion that has caused it to become necessary. had religion been set aside centuries ago, the need for a revelation would have been eliminated.

men have caused religion, and will soon reap its punishment.:lips: :driving: :-4
sallahudin

Post by sallahudin »

As for those who do not believe, it makes no difference to them whether you warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe. Allah has sealed up their hearts and hearing and over their eyes is a blindfold. They will have a terrible punishment.(Surat al-Baqara, 6-7)

One of the signs of the last hour is the appearance of tyrants, oppressors and dictators in the world who commit atrocities upon meek people. They are denizens of hell who possessing whips like the tails of oxon.
sallahudin

Post by sallahudin »

charles-r51

It is very sad of some people to believe in doom and gloom or make others think of that sort. I believe that religion is not the one to blame for our selfishness and greed, before we blame religion we should look to ourselves to think that are we carring out the Gods word. Human beings are fallible but God is not, he created us and he deserve respect from us. He created us for only one thing that is to worship him. We were not created for any other purpose. If we are not going to bow to his superiority then we should get ready for the punishment.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Loving all your points guys. Both Charles and Sallah really put some things into perspective.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

At the apex of the Rockefeller pyramid is Chase Manhattan Bank, an octopus-like financial network with over 50,000 branches and affiliates worldwide. "Worldwide" is the operative word, for the Rockefeller's loyalty isn't, by any means, to the United States, but to their global interests.

Did you know that the first American banks to open in Moscow and Peking were Chase Manhattan? In addition, Chase Manhattan financed the building of the largest truck factory in history. The only catch is, it wasn't erected in America, but along the Kama River in the Soviet Union.

Do you remember the Soviet Union? Our arch enemy, the "Evil" Empire, Communism, Stalin, and the Cold War?
spot

Post by spot »

Either you're here two hours early or my clock's wrong tonight.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

lol. Well, I haven't been here in close to a week and a half aside from yesterday so, I don't know where you're getting your timing from Spot.

I haven't had a chance with work and all.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

With the above information in mind, we need to ask ourselves, what do the Rockefeller's want? The best answer can be found in Gary Allen's book, The Rockefeller File. Their motive is to "Use American money and know-how to build up your competitors, while at the same time use every devious strategy you can devise to weaken and impoverish this country...The goal is not to bankrupt the United States. Rather, it is to reduce our productive might, and therefore our standard of living."

A case in point is China, who is set to replace the United States as the World's next superpower. Let's examine what's going on with this situation one more time. Who has given them their status as "Most Favored Nation?" We have! Who is providing all the technological know-how to bring China into the 21st century? We are! Who is giving China all their computer parts? We are! And who continues to engage in unbalanced trade agreements with China where their products flood into our country unabated, while ours are subject to tariffs and governmental regulation? We do!

When added to how messed-up the NAFTA and GATT agreements are (which were orchestrated by the Globalists), you have to scratch your head and wonder what forces would be at work to deliberately undermine our country. Is it US -- The American People -- doing it, or is it the monsters and snakes that are lurking behind the scenes?

I don't know about you guys, but I'm going with the people behind the scenes. Seeing is how the majority of the American people are just as fed up with this b-sh!t as I am.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

John D. Rockefeller HIMSELF, in his autobiography, Reminiscenses, reinforced this point when he said, "One of our greatest helpers has been the State Department in Washington. Our ambassadors and ministers and consuls have aided to push our way into new markets to the utmost corners of the World."

Do you know how they became a World power? Can you see the behind-the-scene machinations taking place? China's going to become the next World-super-power because they're the largest unexploited economic power in the World. And when this transformation takes place, our importance and status will be lessened, as it currently is right now.

The United States is a cow being led to a slaughterhouse by the New World Order!
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The point to also be made is that other World affairs are also being affected by the Globalists' manipulative ways. A perfect example is given by the noted economic historian Dr. Balthus Freihofner. He said, "It's long-familiar Rockefeller practice to build a financial empire on predatory ideals."

And so this is why we must take a look at other things besides China such as our war in Afghanistan and the real reasons behind it. One of the keys as I mentioned before is the oil lying beneath the Capsian region of Russia. The only problem is a little country standing between them....Afghanistan.

But their bamboozling doesn't stop there. It also directly affects domestic policy, as John F. McManus points out in The Insiders: Architects of the New World Order. Mcmanus says: "One of the more sinister tactics employed by the Socialists to gain economic control of the people involves accumulating huge national indebtness. Paying interest on the debt then gives the government leaders the excuse to impose more and more taxation."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Think about this for a second guys. We pay over $300 billion per year in interest on our National Debt. If you divide this sum by all the working people in this country, the total comes to $3,000 per person per year to simply PAY THE INTEREST ALONE!

Can you see how counter-productive this situation is, both to our country and to its citizens? Every single one of us? What could each of us do with an extra $3,000 per year? We're getting screwed here in a big way.

And do you know what's even more sickening? In 1976, the largest bank in the United States -- Chase Manhattan -- which generated huge profits throughout the year, filed their taxes. And guess what percentage of their income they had to pay in U.S. taxes? .......... Zero percent. Yes, zero percent!!!

People, the Rockefellers, quite simply, are part of a hidden network that is trying to run the World. Don't believe me? The notorious Bilderbergs met at Vermont's Woodstock Inn years ago. Guess who owned the lodge? Laurance Rockefeller. They also met at a resort in Williamsburg Virginia. And who owned that one? You got it -- The Rockefeller family.
charles_r51

Post by charles_r51 »

sallahudin;508981 wrote: As for those who do not believe, it makes no difference to them whether you warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe. Allah has sealed up their hearts and hearing and over their eyes is a blindfold. They will have a terrible punishment.(Surat al-Baqara, 6-7)

One of the signs of the last hour is the appearance of tyrants, oppressors and dictators in the world who commit atrocities upon meek people. They are denizens of hell who possessing whips like the tails of oxon.

there are many "sign" of the last days, hours, weeks, or whatever one wants to claim as the period of end time prophecy. i am one who sees things, not as i want them to be, but as they are. i can understand the meanings of much of what has been stated from various sources of what is to come.

fortunately, and to the surprise of many, the final age that is now coming forth, will not end as some think, but will come as anb awakening of the conciousness to realize the false ideas with which mankind has been led into a great state of ignorance of the purpose for being a corporeal being. once awakened, the ability to see what has been hidden for so long, will bring about the needed awareness of not just what one is, but why one is here.

the "christ, buddha, prophet" or whatever one wants to call a specific religious leader who was the individual upon which his/her religious beliefs are based, will finally be understood to be something more than a belief to be followed and passed on to others. nor will it be a way of life to follow, or impose, but be shown for what it is, a state of awareness of one's own self.

once that awareness comes, many of the abilities that man has the potential to achieve will become reality, though not all will have all abilities, but only those that are needed. others will also have abilities, even though some are the same, while others will be quite different. how long this will take is up to the individual, and his/her willingness to learn, becausae that is the sole purpose for life in earth's realm; to learn whatever one has set before one's self to learn, and go on to the next lesson.

earth is a school, and has always been a school, but will eventually be abandoned since the need for it will pass, as all things pass. how long oh lord shall it be? as long as it takes, and no longer, nor shall it be cut short. the lessons will be learned. we can choose whether the method is hard, or easy, but it will be the method set be god, or allah, or whatever you call the creator, yourself!:lips: :driving: :-4
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

It seems that even Lou Dobbs of CNN news has come to the conclusion that the International Bankers/Corporations along with their co-conspirators are planning a New World Order.

As a side note...I love Lou Dobbs's personality! And his courage to tackle an issue when no-one else will.

Anyways, here is a video which covers a tiny bit about this "New World Order" that I have been posting about since I joined here.

Just click on the Link below to watch the video.

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The Executive Office is completely at the beck and call of the Controllers. Hidden forces in New York City and beyond (such as the Bilderbergs) call the shots in our country, determining not only who gets "selected" but also who will be in their administration, and what policies they will adopt.

But there is one President in particular who I have respect for and who I would like to speak about real quickly. In fact, I believe that aside from a few other Presidents like Andrew Jackson, Thomas Jefferson, and Abraham Lincoln, this man was one of the only ones who appeared to truly give a damn about our country. And his name was JFK (John F. Kennedy).

To his credit, JFK was the last American President who wasn't totally controlled by the shadow powers. But his Administration didn't start that way. In fact, according to Anthony Lukas of the New York Times, 63 of the 82 members of JFK's State Department were chosen from the CFR (The Council on Foreign Relations).

In President Kennedy's cabinet specifically, the Secretary of the Treasury, the National Security Advisor (McGeorge Bundy), CIA Director, Assistant Secretary of Defense, and Under Secretary of Defense were also members of the Council on Foreign Relations. And they were all "selected" by the Controllers to be a part of Kennedy's cabinet. WITHOUT his permission I might add. Not that he actually had a choice. The "Controllers" don't play that way.

Furthermore, President Kennedy's Secretary of Defense, Dean Rusk, joined the CFR in 1952 and was also the chairman of a certain foundation. Can you guess which one? ........ It was the Rockefeller Foundation.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The respected economist John Kenneth Galbraith said it best:

"Those of us who had worked for the Kennedy election were tolerated in the government...but foreign policy was still with the Council on Foreign Relations people."

Heres a good way to illustrate how the President's cabinet was CHOSEN for him:

Before JFK even took office, the "Controllers" had chosen Robert McNamara as his Secretary of Defense. Then, at a gathering of his cabinet members, President Kennedy was told that McNamara had just entered the room. Befuddled, President Kennedy had to ask which one he was prior to being introduced to McNamara. He didn't even know what he looked like!
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Luckily for us Americans, JFK eventually came to his senses and realized the horrors that were surrounding him. Regrettably, however, his rebelliousness and decision to break free from the Controllers also guaranteed his death.

After threatening to break the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the wind, and after vowing to stop the War Machine by pulling out of Vietnam, he had ultimately pre-sealed his fate.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Pinky;513387 wrote: Yeah, yadayada...post summat quick!!!

Whats with the Circle with the Pentagram inside it eh SweetHeart? :/

Are you coming from a Satanic or more from a positive type of influence? Just Curious.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,

but against principalities, against powers, against the

rulers of the darkness of this World, against spiritual wickedness

in high places.

- Ephesians 6:12
charles_r51

Post by charles_r51 »

TruthBringer;513320 wrote: It seems that even Lou Dobbs of CNN news has come to the conclusion that the International Bankers/Corporations along with their co-conspirators are planning a New World Order.

As a side note...I love Lou Dobbs's personality! And his courage to tackle an issue when no-one else will.

Anyways, here is a video which covers a tiny bit about this "New World Order" that I have been posting about since I joined here.

Just click on the Link below to watch the video.

i rarely watch dobbs, but i may check the video.:lips: :driving: :-4
charles_r51

Post by charles_r51 »

TruthBringer;513415 wrote: Luckily for us Americans, JFK eventually came to his senses and realized the horrors that were surrounding him. Regrettably, however, his rebelliousness and decision to break free from the Controllers also guaranteed his death.

After threatening to break the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the wind, and after vowing to stop the War Machine by pulling out of Vietnam, he had ultimately pre-sealed his fate.

he couldn't have decided to pull out of nam since we had only a few advisors there, not enough to be of much worry to anyone. but when he was killed, johnson took a minor excuse and blew it into a major escxalation.

kennedy had already decided not to get involved to support the south under the seato treaty.

when johnson came in, he had already decided that an escaltion would occur. even if he had to go in without provocation.:lips: :driving: :-5
charles_r51

Post by charles_r51 »

TruthBringer;513468 wrote: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood,

but against principalities, against powers, against the

rulers of the darkness of this World, against spiritual wickedness

in high places.

- Ephesians 6:12

an accurate sentiment, but not germain to what is happening in today's political environment. it would be, but there is no spiritual connotation since the muslim expansion is not the spreading of religious belief, but the destruction of non-muslim cultures and peoples, and not their conversion.:lips: :driving: :rolleyes:
charles_r51

Post by charles_r51 »

TruthBringer;513421 wrote: Whats with the Circle with the Pentagram inside it eh SweetHeart? :/

Are you coming from a Satanic or more from a positive type of influence? Just Curious.

the pentagram is less about religion, than superstition. it is a designated as a place of protection from external forces, or to keep forces under control. it has nothing to do with religious belief, but much to do with lack of understanding of natural forces.:lips: :driving: :-5
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

I commend President Kennedy for all that he did. President Kennedy had courage and an independent, free thinking mind. And do you know what that bought him? Death! The Controllers said, in essence, "Don't mess with us!" And I assure you that NO american President has ever tried it again since.

They KILLED the king in broad daylight one afternoon in Dallas, Texas. Not only was the act atrocious, but also symbolic. Those bullets that pierced Kennedy's skull are still speaking loud and clear today.

Of course, on the surface, the JFK assassination seems fairly cut-and-dried. On November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas, our 35th President was gunned-down in broad daylight while riding in his limousine through Dealey Plaza. But once we start digging a little deeper, we realize that this "killing of the king" more than forty years ago was one of the most complex events facing this nation.

To show just how complicated this matter has truly become, one needs to only look at how many pages have been devoted to this subject. Other than Jesus Christ and Adolph Hitler, there are probably more books about John. F. Kennedy than any other figure in recent history.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Journalist Jim Mars, author of the highly-touted book, Crossfire, said that:

"The shortest answer to who killed JFk is that, as President, he was shaking up the status quo, and the status quo struck back. This resulted in elements belonging to "Operation Mongoose", the secret war against Castro, sending their Mafia/CIA/military operatives to Dallas in November, 1963. The cover-up, if not the assassination itself, carried the approval of the Council on Foreign Relations, as many of the CFR members participated in suppressing the truth."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

charles_r51;513561 wrote: he couldn't have decided to pull out of nam since we had only a few advisors there, not enough to be of much worry to anyone. but when he was killed, johnson took a minor excuse and blew it into a major escxalation.

kennedy had already decided not to get involved to support the south under the seato treaty.

when johnson came in, he had already decided that an escaltion would occur. even if he had to go in without provocation.:lips: :driving: :-5

I beg to differ Charles, for one of the most crucial decisions that Kennedy made during his short lived presidency was to pull out of Vietnam.

In his seminal work, Rule by Secrecy, Jim Marrs shows how the United States became interested in Southeast Asia in 1951 when the Rockefeller Foundation created a study group comprised of members from the Council on Foreign Relations and England's Royal Institute on International Affairs. This panel concluded that there should be a British-American takeover of this area.

Soon, these goals were being forwarded by John Foster Dulles, who was one of the founders of the Council on Foreign Relations, and who was also President Eisenhower's Secretary of State. And Ironicly enough, these goals were also being forwarded by John Foster Dulles's brother, Allen Dulles, who just so happened to be the Director of the CIA. Hmmm...coincidence? Yeah right.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

To understand how our global power structure operates, we need to know that the people who funded David Rockefeller and J.P. Morgan were members of Britain's "Roundtable" founded by Cecil Rhodes, and later headed by Lord Alfred Milner. And who directed the Roundtable? Answer: the notorious Rothschild family.

In addition, the Council on Foreign Relations is a direct American descendent of the Roundtable, which posed some serious problems for President Kennedy. And aware of how prevalent this organization was in every administration prior to his own, President Kennedy stated at one point, "I'd like to have some new faces here, but all I get is the same old ones."

Notice how in that statement, President Kennedy crafted his words. He didn't say that HE selected them, but he said who he GETS.....or in other words, those who were already CHOSEN for him!
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

And who, you may wonder, comprised the Council on Foreign Relations in the early 1960's? Answer: the New York banking establishment, which wasn't particularly pleased with the way that President Kennedy was pushing to break the Federal Reserve's power base.

President Kennedy tried to destroy the Federal Reserve by urging businesses to deposit, invest, and borrow from non-Federal banks! He also encouraged these non-Fed banks to deal directly with and underwrite state and local financial matters. By taking this leverage away from the Federal Reserve, Kennedy could ultimately return the power to coin money back to Congress, which was how our Founding Fathers had originally established it in our Constitution.

If this had ever happened, we would have become fiscally sound by not being forced to pay inordinate amounts of interest to the international bankers as we are today.

President Kennedy's plan was quite ingenious, and he knew what he was talking about, for economist Seymour Harris said that Kennedy was, "by far the most knowledgeable President of all time in the general area of economics."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

So, what we had at that time in regard to the Council on Foreign Relations/Banking establishment was a slew of individuals who were very upset by what President Kennedy was trying to do.

And who specifically were these people and institutions? Well, take a look at this list of heavy-hitters that had aligned themselves against President Kennedy:

Nelson Rockefeller - New York Governor

David Rockefeller - Chase Manhattan Bank president, co-founder of the Trilateral Commission

Douglas Dillon - President Kennedy's Treasury Secretary & Council on Foreign Relations member

The Wall Street Journal

Charles J.V. Murphy - Fortune magazine editor

Dean Rusk - Secretary of State - Iron Mountain panel member

Robert McNamara - Secretary of Defense until 1968, who later became President of the World Bank (An adjunct of the United Nations and the Council on Foreign Relations)

McGeorge Bundy - National Security Advisor - Iron Mountain panel member

William Bundy - editor of the Council on Foreign Relation's Foreign Affairs

Averill Harriman - instrumental in promoting communism in the Soviet Union

Henry Cabot Lodge - U.S. Ambassador to Saigon

John J. McCloy - Assistant Secretary of War (WWII), Kennedy advisor

Cyrus Vance - Secretary of the Army

Walt Rostow - State Department's Policy Planning Council, President Johnson's National Security Advisor

Dean Acheson - President Truman's Secretary of State, Democratic foreign policy advisor

As you can see, this was quite a formidable list of opponents for President Kennedy, and not one to be taken lightly.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Donald Gibson, a professor at the University of Pittsburgh, wrote in 1994's Battling Wall Street: the Kennedy Presidency, "The establishment's rejection of Kennedy became increasingly intense during his time in office. Many of the most important advocates of U.S. involvement in Vietnam, both within and OUTSIDE the government, were members of the Board of Directors of the CFR."

Gibson concludes this thought by adding, "By the early 1960's, the Council on Foreign Relations, Morgan and Rockefeller interests and the intelligence community were so extensively inbred as to be virtually a single entity."

This information is important to understand for we are now clearly able to see that there were extremely powerful forces at work in the American financial, military, and intelligence communities (among others) who had a vested interest in promoting their business, banking, and Vietnam policies.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

So now is a good time to ask, what were the motives of those who wanted us to remain in Vietnam? Well, beyond the obvious profits to be made from the war, the interest to be derived by bankers off of huge loans made to the U.S., and the opium market that would be cornered in the Golden Triangle, Vietnam came to epitomize a sinister Hegelian Dialectic at work. Here is the way it operated:

First of all a PROBLEM was created where the Communist faction of the global elite's power structure took control of North Vietnam, thus "creating" a 'domino-theory' scenario that could be used as an excuse for the anti-communists. A supposed SOLUTION offered to the American people as a reason to draw them into war was to provide financial and military aid to South Vietnam. The resulting SYNTHESIS came about when the Controllers expanded their influence into Southeast Asia and exploited the area economically while at the same time transporting heroin into the United States and around the World.

So, on one side we have the CIA backing South Vietnam, while the Communists supported the North Vietnamese. And everyone from that list I posted before was telling President Kennedy to send more troops into the area to carry out the Controllers goals. But Kennedy, unlike Harry Truman and Dwight David Eisenhower before him, wanted no part of this fiasco. In fact, on October 11, 1963, a little over a month before he was assassinated, Kennedy approved of National Security Action Memorandum 263 which stated that the U.S. would pull-out of Vietnam by 1965. To prevent this from happening, the powers-that-be orchestrated a scenario where bullets rang out in Dallas on November 22, 1963, and less than two years later we had over 100,000 combat troops in Vietnam under the code name "Rolling Thunder".
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

To show how prevalent the elitists were in their decision, President Kennedy's successor, LBJ, met on an almost daily basis with 14 of his Vietnam advisors, (nicknamed the "Wise Men"). Of these 14 men, 12 of them were members of the Council on Foreign Relations, and all of them were either bankers or lawyers! Yes, you read that correctly - bankers and lawyers were making President Johnson's decision in regard to Vietnam!

Worse, as Jim Mars points out in Rule By Secrecy, is that in 1985, a 26 page declassified Congressional Record report outlined the "rules of engagement" that were placed on our troops in Vietnam.

As you read these restrictions, please hearken back to the military men who've said for years that they couldn't put their finger on it, but somehow felt as if they were being deliberately set-up to lose the war. Now you know which forces were calling the shots and implementing this defeatist policy. It was the CFR-led bankers and lawyers that were working through President Johnson, who knew virtually nothing about foreign policy or war.

1985 Congressional Record - rules of engagement and restrictions

1. The United States airforce could not attack prime targets that were determined by the military brass.

2. The United States soldiers were not allowed to fire upon the Viet Con unless they were shot at first.

3. If a tank or truck was more than 200 yards off of the Ho Chi Minh Trail, they could not be attacked.

4. A North Vietnamese plane could not be shot at unless it was in the air and overtly offensive in nature.

5. Enemy missile sites being built could not be bombed.

6. Vietnamese troops could not be tracked if they went into Laos or Cambodia.

7. The North Vietnamese were told that we could not attack certain installations, so guess what. That's where they put their anti-aircraft artillery to keep it safe!

8. Finally, arms and supplies that were necessary to perpetuate the war were prermitted to go through the Port of Haiphone - 80% of which came from the USSR and China.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

While the Vietnam War was still being waged, Louisiana Congressman John R. Rarick asked in no uncertain terms why the mainstream media was not telling the truth about what was going on. He said, "Why doesn't CBS tell the American people about the CFR and let the people decide whome to blame for the Vietnam fiasco - the planners and top decision makers of a closely knit financial-industrial-intellectual aristocracy or the military leaders under CIVILIAN CONTROL..."

Did you read the final two words of that statement? CIVILIAN CONTROL - not governmental control. Congressman Rarick was telling the American people that forces OUTSIDE the government were pursuing an agenda contrary to what was in the best interest of the United States. He continued, "Who will tell the people the truth of those who control 'the right to know machinery' also control the government?"

Folks, this isn't a conspiracy theory. These are FACTS from a U.S. Congressman in the know. People always ask: why doesn't anyone ever come forward with this information that exposes the truth? Well, they do all the time. The only problem is; those who call the shots from behind-the-scenes are also the same ones who own the mainstream media outlets and conceal this same information.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Perhaps the biggest secret of the Vietnam War is that our Central Intelligence Agency seized control of the infamous Golden Triangle during that time period, then, along with assistance from various elements of Organized Crime, shipped huge amounts of heroin out of that area into our country.

Because piles of money were being made from this practice and many others, those who stood to profit from this horrendous war - the armament manufacturers, bankers, military men, and drug dealers - met any suggestions to withdraw from Vietnam with immediate consternation. But that's exactly what President John F. Kennedy intended to do upon re-election. In fact, he had already planned on telling the American people that their troops would be back home by 1965.

Think about this momentous decision for a moment. If we had exited Vietnam by 1965 like President Kennedy wanted, then EIGHT years of bloodshed in the jungles and civil unrest on America's streets and campuses could have been alleviated.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Pinky;516923 wrote: No my dear, I'm a pagan not a satanist. You know, tree huggers, earth venerators, natural forces...not satan, whom I don't believe in anyway.

Sorry about the previous comment, I was trying to get everyone to post loads because we were coming up to the 500,000 post mark, and guess what? YOU got that very post!

lol. Not bad. Well thanks for shedding some light on that for me regarding the whole Pagan thing.

No worries. =)

Return to “Warfare Military”