When You Get To Heaven

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Saffron

When You Get To Heaven

Post by Saffron »

When you get into heaven, what's the first thing you want to hear God say to you?:D

I think he'll say to me..............you barely made it.:wah:
Your Kitty Forum

My Website
Patsy Warnick

When You Get To Heaven

Post by Patsy Warnick »

God will say - your family is right over there, they've been waiting for you.

Patsy
Imladris

When You Get To Heaven

Post by Imladris »

I hope he'll say 'It's good to see you' not 'Are you sure you should be here?'
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
spot

When You Get To Heaven

Post by spot »

The French medieval chanson of Aucassin and Nicolette sums up the attractions of heaven quite well:In Paradise what have I to do? I care not to enter, but only to have Nicolette, my very sweet friend, whom I love so dearly well. For into Paradise go none but such people as I will tell you of.

There go those agèd priests, and those old cripples, and the maimed, who all day long and all night cough before the altars, and in the crypts beneath the churches; those who go in worn old mantles and tattered habits; who are naked, and barefoot, and full of sores; who are dying of hunger and of thirst, of cold and of wretchedness. Such as these enter in Paradise, and with them have I nought to do.

But in Hell will I go. For to Hell go the fair clerks and the fair knights who are slain in the tourney and the great wars, and the stout archer and the loyal man. With them will I go. And there go the fair and courteous ladies, who have friends two or three, together with their wedded lords. And there pass the gold and the silver, the ermine and all rich furs, harpers and minstrels, and the happy of the world.

With these will I go, so only that I have Nicolette, my very sweet friend, by my side.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Tater Tazz

When You Get To Heaven

Post by Tater Tazz »

When I get to heaven, hopefully, he will say, here is your family.:-6
WonderWendy3

When You Get To Heaven

Post by WonderWendy3 »

My prayer is that he will say "Welcome Home, My good and faithful servant" And then direct me to my family thats gone before me (especially my baby boy Mason)!
SuzyB

When You Get To Heaven

Post by SuzyB »

WonderWendy3;518596 wrote: My prayer is that he will say "Welcome Home, My good and faithful servant" And then direct me to my family thats gone before me (especially my baby boy Mason)!

:yh_hugs :yh_hugs :yh_hugs :yh_hugs
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

Carl44

When You Get To Heaven

Post by Carl44 »

when i go to the other place i will say who are you and get outa my chair

just kidding , the big guy will say jimbo your brothers , your daughter sam your uncle fred and your nan and grandad your mum your friends are over there waiting for you ..... and jimbo can you cut out the crap jokes now

p l e a s e
Galbally

When You Get To Heaven

Post by Galbally »

I hope he says, "no hard feelings eh?" .

Either that or "told you I existed, didn't I you little sukka!".
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Saffron

When You Get To Heaven

Post by Saffron »

Oh I also forgot, I want to see my Irish grandfather who passed away many years ago. So maybe he will be waiting for me.:-6
Your Kitty Forum

My Website
Marie5656

When You Get To Heaven

Post by Marie5656 »

Welcome to heaven.

Return to “General Chit Chat”