Wedding dresses

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
SuzyB

Wedding dresses

Post by SuzyB »

pompom;527910 wrote: If I was getting married tomorrow (snowing here), if I was 30 years younger ...

Thats beautiful Pom Pom, i like that myself, mind you does it come in an XXXL??:D
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

chonsigirl

Wedding dresses

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, post lots of pics! My daughter is getting married this summer, I am enjoying all this pretty wedding dresses and everything that goes with it.:-4
SuzyB

Wedding dresses

Post by SuzyB »

Magenta flame;528731 wrote: I love vintage styles

I love this site

http://www.fashion-era.com/Weddings/196 ... _royal.htm

My mums wedding dress was just like the one that Princess Margaret wore. :)

SuzyB

Wedding dresses

Post by SuzyB »

Pinky;528777 wrote: It would be a classic early medieval style, square neck, bell sleeves and a y belt.

I guess a cross between these two..the second one's a bit fussy looking.

This is how sad i am, one weekend i was watching sky and it is a programme dedicated to weddings, one couple had a medieval wedding in a castle, she had a dress like the top one with a cloak as well, you should of seen the castle...it really was amazing :)

WonderWendy3

Wedding dresses

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I'll have to come back to this later...my fantasy dress would include a "fantasy" body...the only one that comes to mind, is the one that a country singer named Travis Trit....his wife (not sure if they are even married anymore-few years back) She had the coolest dress, was short, showed her legs in front and then long in back..but classy...if possible...at work now, so will search it out later!!:p

Realitically my next Wedding dress will be jeans! or a bathing suit!...I was married in gowns the first 2 times to same man...VEGAS here I come!!
Sheryl

Wedding dresses

Post by Sheryl »

If I had to repick my wedding dress now, this is what I'd choose. Something simple and femine. :D

Attached files
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
RedGlitter

Wedding dresses

Post by RedGlitter »

I have no specific photo but my dress has always been planned to be victorian. That is my favorite era. I have studied it since I was about 16. Anyway, I would like a colored gown but would settle for an ecru one, high necked, buttons up the back, lace all over, full skirt. Small crown long veil. Lots of off white pearls. I don't care for pure white. I liked the color of Fergie's dress.
rkdian

Wedding dresses

Post by rkdian »

Magenta flame;529177 wrote: I like this one but I think I would change a few things...anyone got any ideas?

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I would change the jacket a bit though. Not sure how crazy how I am about those sleeves. A bit more fitted maybe.
Sweet Tooth

Wedding dresses

Post by Sweet Tooth »

this one is almost the same one that I wore- same designer but the embroidery was straight across and not peaked

http://www.evahforsyth.com/

if I had to do it again???

http://www.impressionbridal.com/catalog ... 13&page=12

(the big picture)

I hope i never have to do it again! what a job!:D
rkdian

Wedding dresses

Post by rkdian »

Magenta flame;529177 wrote: I like this one but I think I would change a few things...anyone got any ideas?

I keep looking at this gown. I think it is gorgeous!! I think I would add some sort of strap also. That may just be my age and lack of "endowment" speaking. Anyone else got an opinion? I think this may be the dress I go "shopping" for to use for my anniversary.
Elvira

Wedding dresses

Post by Elvira »

Basically anything by maggie sottero..................... but I'm LOVING these!

I get called 'English Rose' in complexion, so I'd really have to stay away from white, or anything too pale. Ideally I'd love one of these in a dark emerald green velvet.

Attached files
SuzyB

Wedding dresses

Post by SuzyB »

Elvira;534945 wrote: Basically anything by maggie sottero..................... but I'm LOVING these!

I get called 'English Rose' in complexion, so I'd really have to stay away from white, or anything too pale. Ideally I'd love one of these in a dark emerald green velvet.

I love the last two :)

WonderWendy3

Wedding dresses

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Elvira;534945 wrote: Basically anything by maggie sottero..................... but I'm LOVING these!

All of them are BEAUTIFUL....If I had to choose a fav it would be the last one, they are all so elegant, very classy!! And emerald green would be gorgeous!!
Elvira

Wedding dresses

Post by Elvira »

This is all well and good, but he hasn't actually asked me!!!!!

I've left 'Bride' Magazine on the coffee table and Confetti in his sock draw, but to no avail!

:(
SuzyB

Wedding dresses

Post by SuzyB »

Elvira;535731 wrote: This is all well and good, but he hasn't actually asked me!!!!!

I've left 'Bride' Magazine on the coffee table and Confetti in his sock draw, but to no avail!

:wah: :wah:

rkdian

Wedding dresses

Post by rkdian »

Elvira;535731 wrote: This is all well and good, but he hasn't actually asked me!!!!!

so...you ask him! I did (sorta). :-4 That was almost 25 years ago.
Elvira

Wedding dresses

Post by Elvira »

rkdian;535795 wrote: so...you ask him! I did (sorta). :-4 That was almost 25 years ago.

Nope - I'm too stubborn - I want him to want to ask me!!!!
laneybug

Wedding dresses

Post by laneybug »

I'm getting married next May, and since it'll be an untraditional, simple wedding, this is the type of dress I'll be wearing. I'll be making my dress as well. :-4
It is better to have your mind opened by wonder

than closed by belief.
laneybug

Wedding dresses

Post by laneybug »

Ooh, also really like this one. :)

Well, I have some time to decide on all the ones I like. :p
It is better to have your mind opened by wonder

than closed by belief.
abbay

Wedding dresses

Post by abbay »

hay plz take a look of my wedding dress...

chonsigirl

Wedding dresses

Post by chonsigirl »

Oh, that is a beautiful one!
nirma1230

Wedding dresses

Post by nirma1230 »

thanks for sharing
gardenmaker

Wedding dresses

Post by gardenmaker »

I love to have dress for my wedding like pinky have shared...
allanwetson

Wedding dresses

Post by allanwetson »

Wedding dress is the one that every girl have planned something to buy according to their choice. Here I get such beautiful collection of different type of wedding dress. Its all looks amazing and wonderful.
[link removed by moderator]
fuzzywuzzy

Wedding dresses

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

UH huh
MaclinHopes

Wedding dresses

Post by MaclinHopes »

Wedding dress is very special for every person's life. There are many type of design, material, colour available in markets. Also people purchase best wedding dress in online store with free shipping services and discount offer.
bernardtavis

Wedding dresses

Post by bernardtavis »

It is very lovely dress. While selecting a wedding dress there are some points that need to be consider such as set a budget, don't wait too long, try to know the location of this event, plan your shopping trips and stay open minded.
flopstock

Wedding dresses

Post by flopstock »

I really wish I could find these folks and take a dump in their front yard.:thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Adwerd

Wedding dresses

Post by Adwerd »

The first one is really beautiful. I think if there is make some more work on this dress at the bottom and around the neck with golden or purple color. That is seems more beautiful. Anyways it was a just a suggestions. Overall i like it. Actually i observe that the combination of white with golden color is really beautiful.
[
Vaishali

Wedding dresses

Post by Vaishali »

The dresses of all other people is amazing. I am posting here my dream wedding dress too. Please let me know how did you find it!!!

stevensy

Wedding dresses

Post by stevensy »

wearing in that best dress during our wedding day is so important. We always want to look good in the eyes of the people and while pleading our vows to the special someone.
Adwerd

Wedding dresses

Post by Adwerd »

Adwerd;1424008 wrote: The first one is really beautiful. I think if there is make some more work on this dress at the bottom and around the neck with golden or purple color. That is seems more beautiful. Anyways it was a just a suggestions. Overall i like it. Actually i observe that the combination of white with golden color is really beautiful.

[
shinning_like_me

Wedding dresses

Post by shinning_like_me »

Hey Suzy why dont you share it with us by posting some pics of the wedding, we will get an better Idea

Return to “Fashion Clothing”