Jadakiss Indicted on Gun Drug Charges

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
dedo

Post by dedo »

Jadakiss, real name Jason Phillips was arrested with 3 other men in his hometown of Yonkers after cops found Marijuana and a gun during a traffic stop.

The rapper’s lawyer, Clement Patti, said that he said Jadakiss was in the back seat and did not know there was a gun in the front console.

If convicted, Jadakiss would face 16 months to seven years in prison. The law was toughened in November to provide a minimum sentence of 3.5 years for the Gun Charges.
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

no worries jack ass idi can do that standing on his head
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Hey Dedo,

I admire your posting even if I don't always know who these celebrities are.

Why do you suppose so many rap singers are in trouble with the law? I am never surprised when I hear that one's gone off to jail or been killed or gotten in trouble for having guns.
dedo

Post by dedo »

RedGlitter;547409 wrote: Hey Dedo,

I admire your posting even if I don't always know who these celebrities are.

Why do you suppose so many rap singers are in trouble with the law? I am never surprised when I hear that one's gone off to jail or been killed or gotten in trouble for having guns.

because the cops are gonna suspect the black guy cuz they r racist and meaby because alot of rapper got something on them that there not gonna use like a gun but weed is all over the world like it's not that bad

Return to “Music”