What's in your paste?

crazygal

What's in your paste?

Post by crazygal »

Click control V and show us what you got!

I should have known, my mum bought some ready made ones, lazy moo but at least he'll get some. :) Ryan made them with my brother at cubs last night anyway, I didn't realise.
K.Snyder

What's in your paste?

Post by K.Snyder »

ASIAN PACIFIC PROMOTION

After further analysis, I have determined that it is

Spam!
YZGI

What's in your paste?

Post by YZGI »

control p my printer just opens?:-2
Sweet Tooth

What's in your paste?

Post by Sweet Tooth »

http://www.prattmed.com/walker.html

haha looking at my cute obgyn doctor!
crazygal

What's in your paste?

Post by crazygal »

crazygal

What's in your paste?

Post by crazygal »

YZGI;555437 wrote: control p my printer just opens?:-2

Works for me! Right click and paste then. :D
Sheryl

What's in your paste?

Post by Sheryl »

it's an email addy, not pasting here. :wah:
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Red

What's in your paste?

Post by Red »

this is still in mine from earlier...but hang on isnt it control and v for paste? that's what i do :p
crazygal

What's in your paste?

Post by crazygal »

Oh crap you're right! I was thinking P for paste. Thanks Red! I just right-click on the mouse see.

http://www.womens-health.co.uk/what_is_cord.html
Red

What's in your paste?

Post by Red »

crazygal;555462 wrote: Oh crap you're right! I was thinking P for paste. Thanks Red! I just right-click on the mouse see.

http://www.womens-health.co.uk/what_is_cord.html

no probs crazy-legs-crane :rolleyes:
crazygal

What's in your paste?

Post by crazygal »

Red;555464 wrote: no probs crazy-legs-crane :rolleyes:

Edited the original post. :D Thanks :D
Red

What's in your paste?

Post by Red »

crazygal;555465 wrote: Edited the original post. :D Thanks :D

tis ok..you can pay me later :D
crazygal

What's in your paste?

Post by crazygal »

Red;555468 wrote: tis ok..you can pay me later :D

In kind like the last time? You wore me out!
Red

What's in your paste?

Post by Red »

crazygal;555472 wrote: In kind like the last time? You wore me out!

oh for god's sake, i told you to keep quiet about that didnt i? *sighs* :thinking:
crazygal

What's in your paste?

Post by crazygal »

Red;555489 wrote: oh for god's sake, i told you to keep quiet about that didnt i? *sighs* :thinking:

Hey that's OK, nobody here will tell. ;) I won't post the photos, bit revealing for a family forum. :rolleyes:
DesignerGal

What's in your paste?

Post by DesignerGal »

THE SCREENING PROCESS -

FOR PROSPECTIVE EGG DONORS

Many couples who want children find it impossible to conceive for a variety of reasons. Egg donation has allowed some women whose ovaries do not produce usable eggs to become pregnant with the use of donated eggs.

Since 1983, we have been able to help women to conceive using donated eggs. The RSC of the San Francisco Bay Area egg donation program meets the highest standards and criteria set by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. If you would like to donate eggs, you can help another woman experience the joy of pregnancy and childbirth. There is some financial compensation, but the primary benefit is the great satisfaction of helping a couple have a baby. There is no cost to you for any of the procedures. The process is confidential.

The first step towards egg donation is understanding the process. We hope this information will help you decide whether you would like to be an egg donor for our program. It is wonderful to be able to help another person to have a child, and you will be greatly appreciated as an egg donor. If you are interested in becoming an egg donor or recipient, or would like more information, please contact our Donor Services Liaison at (925) 973-5819.

Who can donate eggs?

Egg donors are healthy women between the ages of 21 and 33. To be a donor for our program, you must live locally in the San Francisco Bay Area (i.e., your driving distance is within a three hour radius of our San Ramon clinic). If you are a known private donor, we can make arrangements to coordinate testing in other areas. Potential egg donors can be:

Anonymous Donors - Many women opt to undergo the egg donation process as anonymous donors. These women donate eggs to an infertile woman or couple who also remain anonymous.

Known Donors - Sisters, friends, or other women close to a recipient may donate eggs. Some women who need eggs may search for unrelated donors on their own.

Egg Donation Cycle Process

1. Screening

The first step in becoming an egg donor candidate at RSC is to complete a brief Egg Donor Initial Screening Questionaire. Our Donor Egg Provider will be in touch with you shortly after submitting the form. The screening process will also include an informational session, physical examination, psychological evaluation, genetic screening, and lab testing for general health assessment and infectious disease such as HIV, hepatitis, gonorrhea, chlamudia, and syphilis.

2. Monitoring

We use ultrasound (which uses sound waves, not X-rays) and blood tests to monitor the development of eggs on your ovaries. To perform an ultrasound, a small probe is placed inside the vagina to look at your ovaries. The process takes a few minutes and is not painful. The blood tests measure your estrogen level, which is another way to determine the progress of your ovaries.

3. Donation Cycle Ovary Stimulation

Lupron Injection - To prevent the release (ovulation) of eggs you will produce, we begin the egg donation cycle with injections of Lupron, a hormone that will suppress your ovaries. Approximately seven days later, you will begin your period.

Day 2 Visit and Hormone Injections - On the second day of your period, you will return to the office for another ultrasound examination. After the examination, you will start taking hormone medications (Gonal-F, Follistim) to stimulate your ovaries to produce many eggs. These medications are injected with a tiny needle into the lower abdomen or thigh. They may cause cysts on your ovaries or a swelling of your abdomen. But this is temporary and will go away quickly after your cycle.

Dose adjustment - After four or five days of hormone injections, you return to the office for an ultrasound and blood test. This test helps us find out whether to change your dose of the medicine to get an acceptable number of eggs. Continue the hormone injections as instructed by your doctor, who will schedule your next appointment for a few days later.

Egg development - At your next appointment, you will have another ultrasound and blood test. You will return daily for two or three more days, until you have mature eggs on your ovaries. Continue the daily hormone injections until your doctor determines that your eggs are ready.

Mature eggs - When the ultrasound and blood testing suggest that you have mature eggs on your ovaries, you will receive another injection called human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG). The hCG must be injected within a few minutes of the instructed time.

4. Egg Recovery

Once you are ready for egg recovery as determined by a RSC physician, you will be instructed to take another medication exactly 36 hours prior to the removal of eggs from your ovaries. This medication will bring the egg to final maturity. The sonographic egg recovery (SER) involves the use of an ultrasound- guided needle to gently remove the eggs from the ovaries. It is simple, painless procedure wit the use of light sedation medication and takes about 30 mintues to complete. You will be completely relaxed and not remember a thing. The aspirated eggs are then donated to an anonymous recipient.

Egg donation treatment is always combined with in-vitro fertilization (IVF) in which eggs and sperm are placed together in a laboratory for fertilization. After the procedure, you will need a responsible adult to drive you home and remain with you overnight, you should rest for the remainder of the day. You can expect to resume normal activities the following day. We encourage all egg donors to return to the office to be seen and make sure everything is going well.

Risks

Egg donation carries the same risks as in vitro fertilization (IVF) through the egg retrieval stage. In addition, you should abstain from intercourse within a week on either side of the time that eggs are retrieved because it is possible that you could get pregnant. These medicines and procedures are unlikely to affect your future fertility, and it is rare that they would cause any major harm to your health. Very rarely a donor could develop an infection or have bleeding after the egg retrieval process.

Apply Now

Apply online now or call Rachael Dupuis at (925) 973-5819

Ten Steps to Becoming an Egg Donor

1. Procedure Review

Once you have completed the Egg Donation Screening Form and attended our informational session, your first step as an off donor candidate is to meet with our Donor Program Provider. At your initial appointment she will review the donor process. At this appointment you will also have a physical exam, vaginal ultrasound, blood draw and cervical cultures. You will be given a lab slip to have a blood draw for an E2/FSH level. This test must be done on day 2 of your period.

2. Genetic Counseling

Prior to being chosen as an egg donor you must be seen by Amy Vance our genetic counselor. You will be given Amy's number to allow you to set up an appointment or phone consultation.

3. Matching

After all of the above requirements are met your profile will be made available to recipient couples. The matching process can take anywhere from 1 week to 6 months before proceeding with the next step

4. Final Screening Appointment

Once chosen by a recipient you will be asked to come in for an MMPI / personality test. At this appointment you will have your remaining screening blood test for general health assessment and infectious diseases drawn. Consent forms and an ART booklet will be given for review and signature.

5. Psychosocial Counseling

Once your have completed MMPI you will be asked to contact Jean Benward for your psychosocial counseling appointment.

6. Cycle Coordination

Once you and your recipient have completed all of your screening requirements you will agree on a target month for the egg retrieval. Coordination of your treatment cycle to the recipient's cycle will occur. This process may take several months based on your normal cycle, the recipient's normal cycle and your personal schedules. It is important to note that it usually takes 4-6 weeks from the time you and your recipient are synchronized with birth control pills until the actual egg retrieval.

7. Prelupron / Baseline Sono; Protocol Review; Injection Training

At this appointment you will meet with your nurse case manager who will review your individual protocol with instructions for medications, appointments, and possible retrieval dates. The FDA has recently required that all egg donors complete a risk assessment for within 30 days of the egg retrieval. At this appointment we will give you this form for your review and signature. You will also be required to do another physical exam and repeat your blood test for infectious disease testing.

8. Egg Prodecution

You will be given fertility medication over the course of 8-12 days to stimulate the production of multiple eggs. The process will be monitored frequently with vaginal ultrasounds and blood work in the office to ensure the eggs are developing appropriately. While you are going through the egg stimulation process your receiption is given hormones to stimulate her uterine lining.

9. Egg Recovery

Once the RSC physician determines you are ready for egg recovery you are asked to take another medication exactly 36 hours prior to the schedule egg retrieval. This medication will bring the eggs to final maturity. The egg recovery involves the use if an ultrasound guided needle to gently remove the eggs from your ovaries. Is a simple, painless procedure with the use of light sedation medication and takes about 30 minutes to complete. You will be completely relaxed and won't remember a thing. The aspirated eggs are given to your anonymous recipient. After the procedure a responsible adult will be required to drive you home and remain with you until the next morning. You can expect to resume fairly normal activities the following day. You should expect your period about two weeks following your retrieval.

10. Compensation and Follow up Appoinment

Your decision to become an egg donor is a generous contribution and you will be compensated for your time and commitment by the recipient. The total compensation for a completed cycle is $6,000. You will receive the first payment of $1,500 at your baseline appointment. You will receive the remainder of your payment at your follow up appointment after your retrieval.

HBIC
Red

What's in your paste?

Post by Red »

crazygal;555493 wrote: Hey that's OK, nobody here will tell. ;) I won't post the photos, bit revealing for a family forum. :rolleyes:

you didnt burn them????? GOD :wah:
crazygal

What's in your paste?

Post by crazygal »

They're blown up and on my ceiling! lol

http://www.xtube.com/channels.php :-4
Red

What's in your paste?

Post by Red »

crazygal;555596 wrote: They're blown up and on my ceiling! lol

http://www.xtube.com/channels.php :-4

crazygal

What's in your paste?

Post by crazygal »

Argh that's better. :D :-4
K.Snyder

What's in your paste?

Post by K.Snyder »

7-19-86 All Star Challenge 150
Red

What's in your paste?

Post by Red »

K.Snyder;555745 wrote: 7-19-86 All Star Challenge 150

K.Snyder

What's in your paste?

Post by K.Snyder »

Red;555748 wrote:

:wah:

I suspected as much

It was an ARCA event at Pocono Raceway that Bobby Jacks won...He's the guy we co-own our race car shop with and one of my fathers friends from when they raced ARCA.
Red

What's in your paste?

Post by Red »

K.Snyder;555753 wrote: :wah:

I suspected as much

It was an ARCA event at Pocono Raceway that Bobby Jacks won...He's the guy we co-own our race car shop with and one of my fathers friends from when they raced ARCA.

ohhhh righty ho then lol you own a race car shop eh? very stylish ;)
crazygal

What's in your paste?

Post by crazygal »

Red

What's in your paste?

Post by Red »

crazygal;555809 wrote:

whats stupid? :thinking:
crazygal

What's in your paste?

Post by crazygal »

Red;555810 wrote: whats stupid? :thinking:

That was what was in my paste, lol.

Red

What's in your paste?

Post by Red »

crazygal;555812 wrote: That was what was in my paste, lol.

i thought that said i love this s****...i need to go to bed.... my eyes are gritty :cool:
crazygal

What's in your paste?

Post by crazygal »

Ha ha no site!

This was in my paste.

Return to “Word Games”