Hi

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
devist8me

Hi

Post by devist8me »

Welcome to the Garden Clare.....post to your hearts desire. I am still fairly new but can help you around if needed.
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
lady cop

Hi

Post by lady cop »

Hello and welcome! :) nice to have you here.
Betty Boop

Hi

Post by Betty Boop »

Hi Clare, and Welcome :)

My son has Dyspraxia, and traits of an autistic nature, currently waiting for more appointments to try and get a better diagnosis!

Does your son go to a mainstream school? The thing I find most frustrating is going out and about, my son 'looks' normal but his emotional behaviour is way behind his age! I get fed up with other people tut tutting that he's old enough to know better than throw a tantrum in public. He's still in the infants, moving up to juniors in september, secondry school really worries me though.

I don't know a huge amount about aspergers, only that they're like sponges and very clever. My son is a bit like that, only very very lazy!
Tombstone

Hi

Post by Tombstone »

Clare Long wrote: Hi My name is Clare Long and I have just joined the group,being a bit technophobic am not sure if I am wrtitng in the correct place.I havent quite got my head around all the options. I am a teacher with two children- one has Aspergers and sometimes it can get to me.Hope some of you out ther know how I feel

Cheers

Welcome Clare! You are doing great - and we appreciate your introduction. See you on the forums.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
babygirl

Hi

Post by babygirl »

Hi Clare welcome to FG i look forward to reading your posts.

angelchocobo :-6
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

Lon

Hi

Post by Lon »

Welcome Clare
Jives

Hi

Post by Jives »

Clare Long wrote: Hi My name is Clare Long and I have just joined the group,being a bit technophobic am not sure if I am wrtitng in the correct place.

You nailed it, Clare! It's easy to naviagte after a while. Just become a "New Post" jinkie like the rest of us! (The little "New Posts" button at the top of the page shows you all the threads that are active at any given minute. It's where the action is.

I am a teacher

Fantastic, that virtually guarantees that you are intelligent and patient! It also means you are arrogant and conceited...no wait...that's just me.:D

Check out my school...I'm the lead teacher there:

http://fc.fms.k12.nm.us/~jives/

Aspergers and sometimes it can get to me.

Well, if your looking for some hugs and support, this group is great at it! I had an Asperger's kid in my class once and understand all about it. Great kid, if you know how to handle the situation. It takes a lot of extra TLC and love, eh? :rolleyes:
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
minks

Hi

Post by minks »

Cheers Clare the newbie, hope you enjoy your stay here, it is most supportive. Having children with any kind of ..."condition" poses interesting challenges. Feel free to post away and we are all great listeners. Some of us have many years of experience under our belts and others of us have very little but I assure you, there is plenty of awesome advise from our posters here.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
abbey

Hi

Post by abbey »

Hiya Clare welcome to the Garden x.

Return to “Introductions”