Rod Stewart Concert

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
Patsy Warnick

Rod Stewart Concert

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Rod Stewart Concert was Great!! I received the concert tickets for Christmas - my husband & I went to the concert last night - fun.

Upon entering - we went to the happy juice counter to purchase a dixie cup of wine for $7.00. I'm laughing - I said I use more mouthwash than this. Our seats were close to the stage, the stage was circular so you didn't miss anything - cool.

Rod was great and his Sax player was fantastic, she use to play for Prince. Rod left the stage once for @ 10 minutes, ward robe change, other than that his music was non stop.

I'm alittle sore from chair dancing - throat is sore from singing - good time.

Some may think he's an old Brit - we still love him. I think Rod's great - I grew up with him.

Audience - seemed like a class Reunion

Anyone else seen Rod lately?

Patsy
minks

Rod Stewart Concert

Post by minks »

sounds grand.

Gosh last time I saw him was OMG over 20 years ago and he was amazing then. Glad he still puts on a good show.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Musiclover89

Rod Stewart Concert

Post by Musiclover89 »

Glad you enjoyed it i'm thinking about going to see Rod Stuart in Hampden (Scotlands National Football Stadium)
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson

Return to “Music”