HoneyMoon/James Patterson

Discussion of Books, Literature, Book Reviews, and more!
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Dana, I have looked at a few books by Patterson in my used book store, but I haven't bought one. Yet. My collection is out of control right now, and I need to get rid of some before I buy any new ones. What other titles by Patterson do you recommend? Or should I just start from his first and work my way forward?
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Ah, yes...I saw the movies, "Kiss the Girls" and "Along Came a Spider." Why didn't I make the connection, I wonder?

I really need to get some of his books, now...I love comparing movies to their books.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

I've seen the movie, yes. It was excellent. Love Sean Penn. I can't talk to you anymore, though...you're making the list of books I need to buy SOOO long, I'll be broke in a month!! :yh_rotfl

Just kiddin'!! I'll have to check out that one, too. Are you big on murder mysteries, or do you read a lot of other stuff?

(And did I totally hijack your thread off the "Honeymoon" topic, or what??!) Sorry!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

We need a pirate smilie to warn of an upcoming hijack! Hey Tombstone! What do you say?! (Darnit, I did it again, didn't I?)

I read all of those authors you listed! I like Stephen King, too. I really like Nora Roberts trilogies. Especially the "key" trilogy. Did you read that one?

I have to read every single day. I can't even sleep till I get in a few chapters! My house is over-run with books!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

That and the witches series. Really cool reads. I can't even buy the first book in her series till all 3 are published. I have been known, when I have several days off in a row, to read a trilogy straight through! I'm sure another is on the way. Ihope Ihope Ihope!!!
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Return to “The Library”