your VERY favourite place in the world?

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Santorni Greece nothing like it. Beyond beautiful in every way.:-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Nomad;450832 wrote: Uncanny.

One more thing in common.

Id bet you would love to see Greece too wouldnt you ?

Yes, very much. How did you know?? :-3 :)
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

I havent seen the whole of my own country yet, there are many parts of it i'd like to live before anywhere else. Edinburgh for one, maybe for a year or so then various parts of the west coast :-6

I'd like to see the far east but only for a holiday, my partner is very keen for us to live in Australia for a year or so, he's mentioned it a few times lately :-3
buttercup

Post by buttercup »

dont think i'd be able to handle the heat diuretic :-3
goonerboy2001

Post by goonerboy2001 »

mrsK;450948 wrote: Welcome goonerboy I love it in Oz. What part of Oz did you live in:-6 :-6

hiya sweetie, lived in Sydney mainly, floated about a bit though. love sydeney greatest place to live in the world!:)
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

hey goonerboy my best mate is a gooner ,the only way we get on is we dont talk about football so i'm not having a north london slanging match in front of these lovelly people here having said that my fav place in the whole world was upton park yesterday followed by white hart lane after :wah:
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

Texas, Florida and Ireland. :-6
goonerboy2001

Post by goonerboy2001 »

jimbo;451423 wrote: hey goonerboy my best mate is a gooner ,the only way we get on is we dont talk about football so i'm not having a north london slanging match in front of these lovelly people here having said that my fav place in the whole world was upton park yesterday followed by white hart lane after :wah:

no i agree mate, havent been many places if tottenham and east ham are your favourite places! love arsenal but give me koh samui anyday!!!!!:wah:
guppy

Post by guppy »

i love texas, georgia, and florida. but really i love wherever i am. you can find beauty wherever you look.:-6
goonerboy2001

Post by goonerboy2001 »

guppy;451555 wrote: i love texas, georgia, and florida. but really i love wherever i am. you can find beauty wherever you look.:-6

youve obviuosly never been to tottenham then no:thinking:
guppy

Post by guppy »

goonerboy2001;451558 wrote: youve obviuosly never been to tottenham then no:thinking:

not yet, but i will let you know when i do......:p
minks

Post by minks »

Shoreham Green Villa ~ Jamaica

www.jamaicadreams.com

truly gorgeous.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

London
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Musiclover89;567520 wrote: London

London is good i grew up around twickenham ,and Richmond ,but give me the Florida keys, i felt at home there laid back people ,all having a laugh mind you i had a scare this fishing boat came in with a 6 foot hammer head shark on it ,i said wow how far out did you have to go to catch that ,i was up to my chest in water he said about where you are now ,moma is here somewhere, i was the human torpedo ,i shot outa the water i went no deeper than toe depth the rest of the holiday
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

The most amazing location Ive seen to date. Lake Jenny. Wyoming/Tetons

I AM AWESOME MAN
Marie5656

Post by Marie5656 »

Great picture, Nomad.

A great place for me was when I was flying to California a few years back and we flew over the Grand Canyon. I had been there before, when I was young..but you do not realize the vastness till you are seeing it from above.

And oh yea..Disney World
Musiclover89

Post by Musiclover89 »

jimbo;567536 wrote: London is good i grew up around twickenham ,and Richmond ,but give me the Florida keys, i felt at home there laid back people ,all having a laugh mind you i had a scare this fishing boat came in with a 6 foot hammer head shark on it ,i said wow how far out did you have to go to catch that ,i was up to my chest in water he said about where you are now ,moma is here somewhere, i was the human torpedo ,i shot outa the water i went no deeper than toe depth the rest of the holiday

Cool i'm going to Apply for a Job in London after i've finished my College Course in 2008 so heres hoping i'll get it

:yh_money i want to work on the Tube or Drive a overground Train
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
Carl44

Post by Carl44 »

Musiclover89;567624 wrote: Cool i'm going to Apply for a Job in London after i've finished my College Course in 2008 so heres hoping i'll get it

:yh_money i want to work on the Tube or Drive a overground Train

cool mate :driving:
ACCADUE

Post by ACCADUE »

Ciao, Bella!

Post by Ciao, Bella! »

N'awlins! We lived in southern Europe for almost ten years, and New Orleans gives us the flavor of Europe, with the convenience of the US.

Outside the US, Sicily, or the Algarve.
Ritz

Post by Ritz »

abbey;450633 wrote: England dear Goonerboy!

Would'nt desert my beloved Man-U. ;)

LiverPool for me and down with all the rest YES:rolleyes:

Ok so you say favourite place in the world,so if this is the case,I would love to go to Mars lol.

how ever my favourite place on Earth as just got to be Doncaster by the sea other wise known as Lake-Side.
http://zuluentertainment.ning.com/ http://www.onbux3.com/?ref=ritz

This is my so proud of Zulu Entertainment Site/Now known as ( Lets Make a Diffrence)
pinkchick

Post by pinkchick »

There are too many lovely places in this world for me to have a favourite. One of the places that I love most is a place called Carnfunnock country park. It's close to where my mum lives and the views are stunning. It is so very peaceful:-4
Very nearly perfect ... :D
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Zion, Utah

or

Prescott, Arizona
neffy

Post by neffy »

This my fav place
The rottie queen