Dogs Set on Fire

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
RedGlitter

Dogs Set on Fire

Post by RedGlitter »

What kind of sick fk would do such a thing?!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/200 ... d.dogs.wsb
minks

Dogs Set on Fire

Post by minks »

RedGlitter;691545 wrote: What kind of sick fk would do such a thing?!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/200 ... d.dogs.wsb

i am afraid to open it Glitter :(

The title alone makes me wanna puke.

We had a freak here go to jail for dipping his pups paws into boiling water awhile ago.

It makes me ill.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
PerfectAngel

Dogs Set on Fire

Post by PerfectAngel »

OMFG :-1 :-1 :-1 :-1

I'm also not going to open it! I can't! From the description of the title, I already want to do some "ungodly" acts to him! He needs to just DIE! People like that make me SICK!!!!!! All I can say........What comes around....goes around! I try to keep that in my thoughts on a daily basis!
RedGlitter

Dogs Set on Fire

Post by RedGlitter »

See here's where lynching can be a good thing. Why suffer these horrible people when we could just string them up and remove them for good?

I remember we took in a litter of three puppies who had been dumped out in a wire cage out in the desert. One of the puppies had a strip of skin removed from his back. We don't know exactly what was done to him but we treated him and he grew up to be a happy healthy fur guy with a big scar. That's what these puppies in the video reminded me off.

I just want to strangle the monsters who do this stuff. :mad:
minks

Dogs Set on Fire

Post by minks »

RedGlitter;691556 wrote: See here's where lynching can be a good thing. Why suffer these horrible people when we could just string them up and remove them for good?

I remember we took in a litter of three puppies who had been dumped out in a wire cage out in the desert. One of the puppies had a strip of skin removed from his back. We don't know exactly what was done to him but we treated him and he grew up to be a happy healthy fur guy with a big scar. That's what these puppies in the video reminded me off.

I just want to strangle the monsters who do this stuff. :mad:

uck oh Glitter that is so horrible... I can't even fathom cruelty. I think what the abuser does to another living creature should have the exact same thing done back to them.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Lisa

Dogs Set on Fire

Post by Lisa »

Only someone truely evil,a demon would do that, to any living thing for the fun of it.

And did anyone notice the poor things still loved humans.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PerfectAngel

Dogs Set on Fire

Post by PerfectAngel »

Just had another thought..........This just goes to PROVE that the devil is real......very real.....he shows himself through others on a constant basis! :mad:
Patsy Warnick

Dogs Set on Fire

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I can't open this !!

Years ago when I was a kid a neighbor (kid) put a litter of puppies into the dog house a lit it on fire.

I had night mares. The kid was put into a nut house

I can't see stuff like this - very disturbing

Patsy

Return to “Pets Animals”