First date conversation............

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Indian Princess

Post by Indian Princess »

Ok, if Mike says yes, give me some hints on conversation, I have been out of the loop for a long time
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

This one has always worked for me...........

Hows yer arse for love bites :wah::wah::wah::wah:
Indian Princess

Post by Indian Princess »

Ah, :wah::wah:

I don't think so sweetie, but thanks
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Chezzie;727350 wrote: This one has always worked for me...........

Hows yer arse for love bites :wah::wah::wah::wah:

HEYYYYY, you stole mine....you always beat me!!<<<-----there is another good one, even though I was talking about Chezzie!!.....well...ummmm :sneaky:

Anyway............Just talk about what comes natural IP....don't worry about impressing him, sometimes if you try to hard, it shows....

I know I've talked about this before, but a year ago...I went on a blind date with a guy that I talked to ONLY on the phone a few times over a period of about a month or so....I never saw a picture of him....I was SO nervous to meet him and was so worried...and my sister in law said....ummm nothing says that he's the one you are going to marry, just go have a fun time...and I went with that attitude....and of course....ironic enough...a year later...he is the man I WANT to marry...and I am not sure that there is another man out there that can compare to him....

So....after all that...beeeeee yourself..:D
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Just flatter his ego, and let him bang on about himself, but make sure and drop a couple of hints that you are smart and need to have a bit of two-way communication if he wants to get to know you. If he doesn't pick up on that then he ain't right for ya.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I would suggest not talking about your past loves or why men suck or anything like that and hopefully he won't say too much about his. Keep it polite. Smile a lot but don't giggle at everything he says like some women do. Yuck. Just be yourself, IP. Your best self. If one of you stumbles onto a touchy topic, steer it back onto course with something neutral. Ask him questions about himself, his likes/dislikes, his interests, that sort of stuff but nothing too private. Those are my suggestions anyway. Good luck! :)
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

What RedGlitter says makes alot of sense. Just relax. You will be fine. Just enjoy his company.:)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Lady G

Post by Lady G »

Go and do an activity that requires fun convo rather then serious one, like Pool playing. Once you have had a game or two you can sit and have a drink and laugh about how well/crap you played etc.

Talk about fun things you've done or would like to do.
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

...So how are the wife and kids????
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

RedGlitter;727396 wrote: I would suggest not talking about your past loves or why men suck or anything like that and hopefully he won't say too much about his. Keep it polite. Smile a lot but don't giggle at everything he says like some women do. Yuck. Just be yourself, IP. Your best self. If one of you stumbles onto a touchy topic, steer it back onto course with something neutral. Ask him questions about himself, his likes/dislikes, his interests, that sort of stuff but nothing too private. Those are my suggestions anyway. Good luck! :)

that is SO annoying! ^^

great suggestions there though! Good luck, IP!!! :-6
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

I say talk about the weather...

Wether he will get any or not.:wah:

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”