My Mother Is Driving Me Insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Jives

Post by Jives »

Why Are You Capitalizing Every Word, Skittles? ;)

I'm not getting into this one, i have just one comment, Thank God I'm not a teenager anymore! :o
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
minks

Post by minks »

skittles2004 wrote: Yesterday We Had An Arguement! It Was About My Step-dad. I Yelled The Old Saying (you Can't Walk A Day In My Shoes) This Morning Before She Went To Work She Stold My Shoes And Wore Them!!!!she Walked Out The Door Saying Watch Me Walk A Day In Your Shoes!!!! :-5 How Should I Take This????

Laugh at it cause that was pretty funny what she did and said. hehehe

Oh hun, your a teen she is a mother both of your are frustrated it happens. Maybe just learn from it and don't be so quick with the "temper"

Parents aggrevate you kids until your about 20 then they become your best friend. If your the oldest of only your going to take the brunt of your mothers anguish she is learning too. Raising kids/teens does not come with a manual.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Peg

Post by Peg »

Your mother is supposed to drive you insane. It's her job!
hotsauce

Post by hotsauce »

Wow! What a move. My mom would have just beat my arse. I would consider yourself lucky. I thought it was hilarious too! Sorry.
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

skittles2004 wrote: Yesterday We Had An Arguement! It Was About My Step-dad. I Yelled The Old Saying (you Can't Walk A Day In My Shoes) This Morning Before She Went To Work She Stold My Shoes And Wore Them!!!!she Walked Out The Door Saying Watch Me Walk A Day In Your Shoes!!!! :-5 How Should I Take This????

My Mom does the "guilt thing" all the time. My reply has always been whose door is going to slam whose butt on the way out. It is usually her leaving my house. Mom is Mom - let her go girl! Get a place of your own or you are relegated to her rules.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
abbey

Post by abbey »

skittles2004 wrote: This Morning Before She Went To Work She Stold My Shoes And Wore Them!!!!she Walked Out The Door Saying Watch Me Walk A Day In Your Shoes!!!! :-5 How Should I Take This????Just be thankful she has the same size feet! :wah:
Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

I think she won, she was a mile away and you had no shoes to chase her in! :D
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
abbey

Post by abbey »

skittles2004 wrote: She dosent. she wears and 8 and a half i wear a 10 in mens sizes!Well, at least she did'nt stretch em! :)
hotsauce

Post by hotsauce »

skittles you seem really distraught here...you initial post was quite funny. sorry you are tweaked. all moms and daughters fight. they do this until the daughter grows up and realizes their mom was right (for the most part).

or you grow up....move out...and get caller ID. just think about that day each time you feel the urge to fight back. for now though...her roof...her rules.
abbey

Post by abbey »

hotsauce wrote: skittles you seem really distraught here...you initial post was quite funny. sorry you are tweaked. all moms and daughters fight. they do this until the daughter grows up and realizes their mom was right (for the most part).

or you grow up....move out...and get caller ID. just think about that day each time you feel the urge to fight back. for now though...her roof...her rules.I'll go with the above advice, and also add...it may be a good idea to hide yer shoes!
abbey

Post by abbey »

skittles2004 wrote: Yeah tell me about it! She looked really freaky in skating shoes! :yh_laugh :yh_laugh :yh_youkid
Jives

Post by Jives »

Oh My God! That is SO WRONG!

and.....SOOOOO FUNNY!!! :wah:
Agnes

Post by Agnes »

Remember, you have only (1) mother...appreciate her for who she is now, because when she is no longer here on earth, you will think about her every day of your life. just let her be who she is. Let her drive you insane & then thank her for it.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it. :yh_beatup
Jives

Post by Jives »

Hey, and that's no kidding, Skittles. It's so difficult for both of you when you're young, but when you get older, you'll really start to appreciate how hard you were on her, and how loving she was for you. ;)
abbey

Post by abbey »

skittles2004 wrote: LOVING!!!!! HA. dont make me laugh!!!!Hey Skittles, hope you dont mind me asking, what age are you?? x.
nvalleyvee

Post by nvalleyvee »

I really believe every generation MUST through a right-of-passage hate their Mom. I did it - my daughter did it. It is a matter of establishing the boundaries of your self as different from your original family unit. Sometimes it is funny and the family gets through it that way. Sometimes there are years of no communication and the family never recovers. Sometimes the Mom and the daughter (when the daughter is about 20-25) just grow out of that relationship and become friends and confidants and it becomes something they joke over when the "grandchild" comes into her own self. Oh yea Mom remember when we did this? Welcome to being the middle generation in a multi-generation family.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
LottomagicZ4941

Post by LottomagicZ4941 »

I had an American History teacher who always said. "YOur either insane or going insane. Those of us who are already there are smiling all the time."

Lotto

http://www.flalottomagic.net/cgi-local/ ... elcome-344

MagicZ4941A
XeroGirl

Post by XeroGirl »

I argue with my daughter all the time. She gets on my nerves and I get on hers.

My house is not big enough for the both of us.But I love her to bits and Im SURE she loves me too.

Parents and children argue , Its normal in my book . It has to be that way so the child WANTS to leave home and strike out on their own.

I know you dont think it was funny but the shoe incident was definately hilarious and I suspect when you grow up and have a daughter of your own , you may well choose to use the same tactic on her .

I hope your relationship has at least SOME loving moments in it , because you cant take this time back and she wont be around for ever. maybe when you do eventually leave home you can become closer, I hope so.
Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

WOW WHAT the crap was wrong with me!!!!! lol that's actually really funny... sheesh i hope i have grown since!
Smoke signals ftw!
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

skittles2004;64216 wrote: So tell me if i'm getting this right! You guys torture us on purpose!!!

Now youve got it. ;)
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”