What really makes you mad

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Trunk Monkey

Post by Trunk Monkey »

? Well, I will start since I posted this question:

1) Finding no toilet paper on the roll. What am I supposed to dry myself with that cardboard?

2) Making coffee and finding 1 drop of milk left in the container

3) Someone should really invent something that would automatically put the toilet seat back DOWN.

4) People who park in the handicap spots that are not handicapped

A few of mine what are yours?
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

1. Spitting

2. Spitting

3. Spitting :mad:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

[love]light

Post by [love]light »

Trunk Monkey;813905 wrote: ? Well, I will start since I posted this question:

1) Finding no toilet paper on the roll. What am I supposed to dry myself with that cardboard?

TrunkMonk, you do what you gotta do sometimes. I know I have had to. Wait, is that TMI? Oh well...

1) People who have a bluetooth headpiece constantly attached to their head. Note to those people, "You look like a tool. Wearing that during Easter dinner is ridiculous. Nobody, certainly not even the president, is that important."

2) The terrified look on faces when I answer the question "What kind of dogs do you have?" with the answer "A Pit Bull & a Rottie mix." Don't announce your ignorant prejudices to the world.

3) Ugg Boots. Period. They just irk me.

4) Hearing about my mother's boyfriend dumping her. She is a brilliant, stunningly beautiful, kind, witty, and one hell of a goofy woman. What is the deal?

5) Being late for my morning class and not being able to find a parking spot in ANY of the lots.
The most important things in life are:

laughter, love, and a healthy appreciation for the dark side!

Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Monkey:-6

I can't stand.....

** People who don't respect your space and talk to you within an inch of your face

** people who tailgate your car

** spitters

** clerks who tap their fingernails and share at you when you're trying to find

change in your wallet, especially when no one is in the store:wah:

** handymen who don't show up:-1

** people who park across the bottom of my driveway or so close to the

curb that you can't maneuver around their car

** adverts on movie cds

** commercials on the radio. I'd rather pay for no advertisements and think I

will do that this summer.

******* and I'm mostly mad at "ME" for letting this s**t bother me:wah:
[love]light

Post by [love]light »

Ooh. Kathy reminded me of a BIG pet peeve:

Product placement in movies. It is insulting to our intelligence. We know what you are doing, and we didn't pay to be brainwashed. Kthnx.

Patsy Warnick

Post by Patsy Warnick »

Things that make me MAD

SARAN WRAP - clear plastic kitchen food wrap - hate it

I find using this crap very irritating & I do get mad

Patsy
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

:wah: Patsy I agree to the point I won't even buy the darn stuff anymore just ticks me off to no end. :thinking:

[QUOTE]Things that make me MAD

SARAN WRAP - clear plastic kitchen food wrap - hate it

I find using this crap very irritating & I do get mad

Patsy[/QUOTE]
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Anger? :thinking:
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Galbally;814131 wrote: Anger? :thinking:

People who give annoying answers to questions :p :-4
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

dom

Post by dom »

Women who want equality then moan about toilet seats being up, we have the right to use it in equal measure to you, we have to put it up so why cant you put it down?

the only solution is 2 toilets, one with, one without. in fact no, its ok, we can use the sink, stops splashes on the floor !!
Trunk Monkey

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Here's a couple more of mine:

1) people who park to close to you and open the door and hit your car/truck. I had to replace a remote side mirror on my truck which cost me $300!

2) people in the express lane with an over-flowing cart

3) people in line that have 100 billion coupons (most have expired and they start to argue with the cashier)

4) people who don't put the shopping carts back in the return area. This is really great when it's windy and the carts take off and start hitting parked cars
dom

Post by dom »

People who drive with rear fog lamps on, 3 days after the fog, which wasn't fog at all but a light mist that didnt warrant using fog lamps.

Or using them in the rain and dazzling everyone following.

DON'T SWITCH THEM ON UNLESS YOU CAN'T SEE THE TAIL LIGHTS OF THE CAR IN FRONT, DON'T USE THEM IN THE RAIN, AND IF YOU MUST USE THEM AT ALL, SWITCH THEM OFF AS SOON AS YOU CAN SEE THE CAR IN FRONT !!! IF YOU DON'T I'LL PUT A HAMMER TROUGH THEM:-5
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

cherandbuster;814134 wrote: People who give annoying answers to questions :p :-4

I'll see you on tuesday young miss. ;)

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

dom;814145 wrote: People who drive with rear fog lamps on, 3 days after the fog, which wasn't fog at all but a light mist that didnt warrant using fog lamps.

Or using them in the rain and dazzling everyone following.

DON'T SWITCH THEM ON UNLESS YOU CAN'T SEE THE TAIL LIGHTS OF THE CAR IN FRONT, DON'T USE THEM IN THE RAIN, AND IF YOU MUST USE THEM AT ALL, SWITCH THEM OFF AS SOON AS YOU CAN SEE THE CAR IN FRONT !!! IF YOU DON'T I'LL PUT A HAMMER TROUGH THEM:-5

Holy crap, you are serious about this fog light thing. :-3

Personally I get mad at shopping centres, TV shows about the top 50 whatever, (in fact quite a lot of TV used to make me angry until I learned to switch it off and go an do something useful), stupid celebrity culture, they are putting a Motorway through the hill of tara in Ireland and that is pissing me off, Bertie Ahern the Taoiseach is annoying everyone over here right now, drunken youths making eegits of themselves after the pub, and the general celebration of brain dead, coarse, infantile nonsense that passes for culture nowadays is also quite annoying. :mad:

Now in saying all that, I mean, there are lots of annoying things, but the basic fact that I am alive as opposed to being dead is great, while the other fact that I really don't want for any material necessity is a huge bonus, then the fact that I live in a free society and have a lot of personal liberty is also something to be added to the plus side, so I try to keep things in perspective. :wah:

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

Galbally;814151 wrote: I'll see you on tuesday young miss. ;)

You got it :)

You big hunk of a man you :guitarist
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Galbally

Post by Galbally »

cherandbuster;814186 wrote: You got it :)

You big hunk of a man you :guitarist

Hmmn, methinks woman you are in fine flirting form today, how nice. :-6

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

dom;814136 wrote: Women who want equality then moan about toilet seats being up, we have the right to use it in equal measure to you, we have to put it up so why cant you put it down?

the only solution is 2 toilets, one with, one without. in fact no, its ok, we can use the sink, stops splashes on the floor !!

I have just cleaned my bathroom, whilst cleaning up urine from all over the back of the toilet, floor and wall I was getting mildly irritated about men who can't aim straight. Then I chuckled to myself as I thought how ironic it is that for all the hours men spend playing with their 'member' how they still can't aim straight when full grown adults! :wah:
dom

Post by dom »

Well, you try it, get a pipe with an odd shaped hole in the end and see if you can hit the target 100%. from a height. we should have men and womens toilets, the mens with a higher bowl or a pipe to pee down...
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Tell ye what makes me mad.......stories like I just heard on our local news.We all feel so much pain for children who get abused and we know what we would like to do to the abuser...........but also I hate to hear stories about animal abuse.Seems some toerags took a pregant sheep.........punched. kicked and took a knife to her and then threw her into the sea......:-5:-5:mad:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Adverts make me mad. When I come online or watch television or read the paper I don't want pushy salespeople pushing their products down my face. They impose on what I went there for & spoil the experience. Yes, you might argue they help pay for it, but they shouldn't have the effect of driving me away. The wiggly jiggly animated adverts you get online are worst, they really **** me off.
Trunk Monkey

Post by Trunk Monkey »

dom;814324 wrote: Well, you try it, get a pipe with an odd shaped hole in the end and see if you can hit the target 100%. from a height. we should have men and womens toilets, the mens with a higher bowl or a pipe to pee down...

Looks like Japan has come up with that solution:
Peg

Post by Peg »

People who judge others, especially teens, by what they are wearing.

People who cannot or will not shop or eat out without their cellphone to their ear.

People who don't say please and thank you.

People who spread rumors and don't get them right.

People who think their opinion is the only right one.
Trunk Monkey

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Until I signed up on this site www.donotcall.gov/ (do not call list) It was all of the telemarketers calling ALL day and night. :mad: No more since I registered my do not call telephone numbers,,,cell phone numbers are out there also.....
[love]light

Post by [love]light »

rjwould;814574 wrote: too many word games on forums....oops, did I say that?:lips:

ha ha!

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Monkies in my trunk !

WTF ?

Who expects that ?

You open the trunk and you nearly have a heart attack because theres a frickin primate on my subwoofer !!!

After you pick yourself up off the ground you stand there for what ? 20 minutes with a stupid look on your face wondering if this is real, I mean how the **** did a monkey get in my trunk anyway ?

This is a joke right ?

Someones playing a joke on me ?

**** ! I dont think its funny now get that damned thing out of there !!!
I AM AWESOME MAN
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Having to get off the pc and go make dinner for the avatar who is really getting cranky:lips:Hey, but it's a school night, so see ya later - and watch out for those monkeys.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I get aggravated or annoyed sometimes..............but I seldom get mad. I can't remember the last time I got really angry about something. I figure nobody's perfect.

What can really get me angry is somebody hurtin' somebody I love or even like.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

along-for-the-ride;814919 wrote: I get aggravated or annoyed sometimes..............but I seldom get mad. I can't remember the last time I got really angry about something.

Wait till someone puts a chimp in your trunk.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Omni_Skittles

Post by Omni_Skittles »

Trunk Monkey;813905 wrote:

4) People who park in the handicap spots that are not handicapped

A few of mine what are yours?
that's my mom lol
Smoke signals ftw!
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

fuzzy butt;814958 wrote: What are rear and front fog lamps?

Check this out mags:-6

http://www.garageboy.com/fahrt/fog.html
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Trunk Monkey;814565 wrote: Looks like Japan has come up with that solution:

That is great!!! I have never seen anything like that before.:eek::yh_rotfl

Peg;814631 wrote: People who judge others, especially teens, by what they are wearing.

People who cannot or will not shop or eat out without their cellphone to their ear.

People who don't say please and thank you.

People who spread rumors and don't get them right.

People who think their opinion is the only right one.

:yh_worshp:yh_clap

Thank you for reading my mind today....tomorrow probably wouldn't have been a good day, but you did great today!!!

Only one I would add to the list, is people that don't hold doors for you as you are entering or exiting a building...Especially when you have your hands full or you have a baby in the stroller!!!--and then if YOU hold the door open for someone and they don't say thank you....that's one thing to ticks me off!:-5
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

This kind of stuff really makes me mad. Two guys stabbed to death with a screw driver for no reason other than they would not buy booze for some punks hanging out by a store and they were from another country.

http://www.independent.ie/national-news ... 01228.html
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

mikeinie;814998 wrote: This kind of stuff really makes me mad. Two guys stabbed to death with a screw driver for no reason other than they would not buy booze for some punks hanging out by a store and they were from another country.

http://www.independent.ie/national-news ... 01228.html

Yep, this once lovely country is going to the dogs, and I don't say that lightly, it really is. :mad:

Le Rochefoucauld.

My dad 1986.

Return to “General Chit Chat”