I'd appreciate a hug or two or even five

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

this employer is looking for someone with a great personality, and I would work out GREAT!!

I talked to my g/f that is my connection to the 1 bedroom apartment and the guy in the house may be moving out and I can have the 3 bedroom house!!!

Just awesome all the way around!!--so that is what I'm hoping for now!!

YEA BABY !

Make it happen !!!
I AM AWESOME MAN
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Thanks again to everyone for your encouragement and support...I wish I could put in words how much you all mean to me!! Thanks again so much!

I figured out why my back and neck are hurting.....today I finished cleaning out the shed, I moved, cleaned and reorganized over 70 containers in the last 3 weeks.

I found my most favoritist picure of my boys, I've been searching for this picture for a long time now.

spot

Post by spot »

Here, these are the pics I tried sending...

Attached files
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
jones jones

Post by jones jones »

hi wendy ...

i've sort of steered clear of this thread ... until now ... cos i'm NOT generally

known as someone reliable enough to dish out advice in a sensible and serious

way ... like a sage ... guess to many i have the reputation (unfounded i like to

believe) of being like the "shallow hal" of FG ... besides i have many issues of my

own that i struggle to deal with on a day to day basis ...

however i have closely followed the predicament you are currently in and your

bravery in trying to overcome your problems ... i am sure that many people ...

myself included ... would probably by now have thrown in the towel and said "stuff it ... i can't go on!"

so heres a little inspirational poem for you from me ...

wish I'D written it!

mwaaaaaH!!

Jj :-4

Do Not Quit

Author Unknown

When things go wrong as they sometimes will;

When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;

When the funds are low, and the debts are high

And you want to smile, but have to sigh;

When care is pressing you down a bit -

Rest if you must, but do not quit.

Success is failure turned inside out;

The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;

And you can never tell how close you are

It may be near when it seems so far;

So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -

It's when things go wrong that you must not quit.

"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
cherandbuster

Post by cherandbuster »

WCubed :-4

I am so happy for you that things have taken a turn for the best!

You've shown us all (and, more importantly, you've shown *yourself*), just how STRONG and CAPABLE a person you are.

Congratulations on discovering the BEST in yourself :-4
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Spot, they are gorgeous!!:-4

Jimbo, I'm so happy to hear that Chantelle is okay, next time you talk to her, tell her to find me in VA and she can move in with me and I'll make sure she is safe!!!

JJ, you big softie! you made me cry with the poem and thank you so much for your words of encouragement....trust me there have been times, if I had a towel to throw in, I would....but I can't do that....not that type of person!

Cher, you are a sweetie, thanks for your encouragement as always!

Update:

I went to another temp agency today and filled out all the paper work and had a mini interview with the representatives that I need to check in with for jobs. That went well.

I got a call while I was there from my 18 year old son and his friend telling me not to answer the phone if friends dad calls (who I am on a friend basis with).....Dad and Mom went away on vacation and there was party-ing goin' on and Dad got mad to find NO alcohol left in his cabinet and fridge, and damage to property, so he kicked his son out of the house....guess where he will stay!!!!.......YEP, you got it "Auntie Wenny"!! When I got home, Dad was waiting in the driveway, his son hid in the woods and wouldn't come out, so I had to talk to dad and assure him everything was gonna be okay!.....My son and his friend are over his house now, getting a drum set of another friends before dad rolls it down the hill!!:-5

I thanked the boy for adding stress to my life, because I had NONE!!

When I finally got on the computer @ 4pm, found a email from the temp agency that I applied with on Friday, so I had to email my resume to another person there, already did that friday, but hey....its an easy thing to do!!

Gonna go take a walk with my dogs and think happy thoughts!!:-4:-4
Bryn Mawr
Site Admin

Post by Bryn Mawr »

WonderWendy3;814907 wrote: Spot, they are gorgeous!!:-4

Jimbo, I'm so happy to hear that Chantelle is okay, next time you talk to her, tell her to find me in VA and she can move in with me and I'll make sure she is safe!!!

JJ, you big softie! you made me cry with the poem and thank you so much for your words of encouragement....trust me there have been times, if I had a towel to throw in, I would....but I can't do that....not that type of person!

Cher, you are a sweetie, thanks for your encouragement as always!

Update:

I went to another temp agency today and filled out all the paper work and had a mini interview with the representatives that I need to check in with for jobs. That went well.

I got a call while I was there from my 18 year old son and his friend telling me not to answer the phone if friends dad calls (who I am on a friend basis with).....Dad and Mom went away on vacation and there was party-ing goin' on and Dad got mad to find NO alcohol left in his cabinet and fridge, and damage to property, so he kicked his son out of the house....guess where he will stay!!!!.......YEP, you got it "Auntie Wenny"!! When I got home, Dad was waiting in the driveway, his son hid in the woods and wouldn't come out, so I had to talk to dad and assure him everything was gonna be okay!.....My son and his friend are over his house now, getting a drum set of another friends before dad rolls it down the hill!!:-5

When I finally got on the computer @ 4pm, found a email from the temp agency that I applied with on Friday, so I had to email my resume to another person there, already did that friday, but hey....its an easy thing to do!!

Gonna go take a walk with my dogs and think happy thoughts!!:-4:-4

Walking always helps :-)

It says a lot for you that your son's friend should think of you as a safe haven and someone to trust in his hour of need.

You are a good person and I have every faith that you will pull through this trouble and find peace on the other side - may life go well for you and yours.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

WW

That was nice of you.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Wendy:-4:-4

Just thinking about ya luv and happy that things are better. You are a very strong woman Wendy...think I would have collapsed long ago.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Thank you Bryn, Nommie, Kathy, Kaz, Idgie and Angeleyes! :-4:-4

I love the hugs, thanks so much!

update of the day:

I told my friends father yesterday we will take the 1 bedroom appartment. I am moving either the 5th of April or the 12th (the sooner the better) I have to start back to classes online on the 14th of April, so I have to be somewhere with an internet connection, so it would be nice if I could move the 5th, plus move while I am unemployed, so I don't have to worry about a new job AND moving and getting the kids transferred....ugh...tiring me out just thinking about it!

There wasn't anything said about the house being available, so left that alone. One thing I did figure out though, if I can get through the next 3 months, everything will be fine!! I need to get the kids to the end of school and me my associates degree, file bankruptcy, get a job and POOF....all will be fine...right??? shhhurrrre....

stress of the day:

My oldest son shows me where someone "side-swiped" my car and he banged the dent out so you can now open my car door!!:-5: I helped him get a car last week and it still isn't working properly....and this is me ------>>>>:-5

I have started on cleaning out the house, so must get back to work!!:)

Thanks again ALL of you, I really appreciate it!! :-4
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

My oldest son shows me where someone "side-swiped" my car

Throw your hands up and laugh.

The rollercoaster always goes back up.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Chezzie

Post by Chezzie »

Great news wendiwooo, big hugs to you and your boys xxxxx

Sending lots of love, and luck your way babes :-4
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

Haven't been around here much the last few days so I've just caught up.

I'm glad things are starting to improve for you and I think of you often.

:-4:-4
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

bestest wishes, Wendy!! :yh_hugs
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Thanks Sunny and Immy!!

We had the yard sale, and as hard as that was, it was a good experience. I made a little extra money from it, so that was a good thing.

I am moving next weekend if all goes well....I'm not well pre-pared at this time, trying to figure it out as I go.....

:-6
BobStew

Post by BobStew »

Wow, what a story. I think it's hard to say something since I've never been in such a situation but I wish you and your boys the best of luck and I'm sure you'll come out of it stronger.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

jimbo;821252 wrote: i'm so proud of you ww

i'm up against things at the moment and i'm actually motivating myself by thinking if wendy can show so much guts and pride so can i

so i'm kicking my own ass with ww super powers how can i fail

:wah::wah::wah: Awww Jimbo....you are a real super hero!! The ability to cheer people up and make them laugh is a super power in my book...and you definately have it!

BobStew;821298 wrote: Wow, what a story. I think it's hard to say something since I've never been in such a situation but I wish you and your boys the best of luck and I'm sure you'll come out of it stronger.

Well, thank you Bob...I'm writing my life story, I've been through a lot of "stuff" in my life and I consider myself a strong woman, but evidentially.....not strong enough yet!:rolleyes:

I know that it will be okay, just getting there is a little tough right now, I am very emotional due to leaving my home of 17 years....its heart-breaking actually.

One night last week at the dinner table, my 13 year old and 11 year old and I were talking and in conversation I told them that I always wanted to make sure they had stability...and my 13 year old (who isn't usually sentimental or emotional) looked me in the face and said "I know Mom, and I thank you so much for that" and yeah, I'm holding back the tears just typing this now....

Sharing this has been very theraputic, so thanks to everyone for responding and helping me....:-4:-4
chocoholic

Post by chocoholic »

[QUOTE=WonderWendy3;I know that it will be okay, just getting there is a little tough right now, I am very emotional due to leaving my home of 17 years....its heart-breaking actually.

One night last week at the dinner table, my 13 year old and 11 year old and I were talking and in conversation I told them that I always wanted to make sure they had stability...and my 13 year old (who isn't usually sentimental or emotional) looked me in the face and said I know Mom, and I thank you so much for that and yeah, I'm holding back the tears just typing this now....

WW, you will be taking all your memories along with you and you will be making new memories at your new home too.

The most important thing is that your family will be with you and from your son's comment above they love and appreciate all that you have done and continue to do for them - your son is obviously a credit to you:-4
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Thank you Chocoholic:-4

I agree about the memories and I know that everything is going to be okay, but its getting there now....I am on hold right now, I need a few things to fall into place before I can move and don't really have any set day, but I NEED to be set up in the new place within the next 10 days:eek:

I do believe that I am being tested, and I have to wonder if I am going to pass this one!!

My oldest son uses my car (his car we bought 2 weeks ago, is in the shop and they have informed us that it needs a new engine:-5) So, my son and I are STILL using my car, and he takes his friends out in it and I am too exhausted to

fight with him about it....well I WAS....until last night I found out that he and his friends went to a resturaunt and "dined and dashed" and my son was driving, cops found HIM...all of his friends were NO where to be found....my son went back to the resturaunt and paid for it all $40.00 that HE doesn't have!!:mad:

that was reason number ONE for my newest gray hairs....

Reason number two:

I went in for my last massage today, I had pre-paid a while back, so needed to use it up....it was 2 hours of relaxation and stress relief, was just awesome....well, on the way home...I get the call from my son asking me when I will be home that he wants the car to take his friend to cash his check and his friend is going to treat him out to eat....well, I of course got upset and told my son its not my responsibility to take this kid to cash his check and I'm tired of my car being a taxi cab...etc.

On the way home I was FUMING...I look down on my passenger seat, and there is a big burn-hole from cigarette burn....and then I glanced in the back seat and saw two more.:mad:...I got home and brought my son outside and showed him the reason steam was coming out of my ears....and I got in the back seat and counted EIGHT burn-holes in my back seat plus two big black marks on the back of the front passengers seat. Needless to say....He is NOT using my car again except for work and back home....:-5

I really didn't think I was this strong....honest!
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

WonderWendy good news on the move you will do just fine and things will turn around. Sometimes it is just overwhelming but I know you can do it.

I agree time for your Son to stop driving your Car he doesn't repect it and you will end up with out a Car at all. He can figure out how to get from point A to B some other way that is the way it has to be. One of his friends can come up with a ride for them now not your job to see they have a party vehicle. :-4
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

fuzzy butt;823485 wrote: Oh Wendy he is being a little **** isn't he. But stress has a way of working it's way to kids, maybe he is frustrated and angry and this is how he's showing you .............by being reckless? It will pass once you're all settled again. And there is some stability to continue with ..................Hold up girl you're doing a great job under the circumstances. He'll eventually see that as well.

I know, actually what I didn't explain is that he was very good about his lecture I gave him and he called his friends after I got done, and told them he wasn't coming and was very good about it actually. He was upset when he saw the burn holes also, he evidentially had no clue...I haven't mentioned the dents in my car that he's added to the car since last October-ish!!:-5

I agree that he's under a lot of stress too, and probably part of the reason why I have been laid back about him using my car....but his friends don't respect him or my car, so NO more!

Thanks for that!:-4

CARLA;823486 wrote: WonderWendy good news on the move you will do just fine and things will turn around. Sometimes it is just overwhelming but I know you can do it.

I agree time for your Son to stop driving your Car he doesn't repect it and you will end up with out a Car at all. He can figure out how to get from point A to B some other way that is the way it has to be. One of his friends can come up with a ride for them now not your job to see they have a party vehicle. :-4
thank you for your encouragement!!:-4

Exactly what I told him, that the taxi is out of service. Sad part is: he is like his momma was at his age. He's the "fun person" and wants to make sure everyone has fun, but what that ends up being is the care-giver and provider of EVERYTHING in order to have fun, including transportation, money...etc.... I found out once I was unemployed that my house is the "party house" for the kids that only go to school half-day. They sit around my living room and talk and watch movies....supposedly. The other day, my son and his friend didn't go to school, they were in the bed @ 11am when one of thier friends came over, the friend couldn't wake them up, so he sat in my living room and watched tv for a few hours and then left.....I'm sitting here like....ummm okay!:thinking:

Well, party house and party car are going bye bye now.....

different subject:

Malachi and I just finished cleaning out the pantry and kitchen cupboards of expired food and food to give away to a friend of ours that is a babysitter...she can use a lot of the food that we don't really need. We took out about 4 bags of trash, stuff that was expired, it was a darn shame!! I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I did give away a tote full of food though, and we still have some to transport over to the appartment.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

This might be a good time to get him involved in the family budgeting, so the next time his buds start to disrespect his stuff he'll break their fingers. :)
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Accountable;823624 wrote: This might be a good time to get him involved in the family budgeting, so the next time his buds start to disrespect his stuff he'll break their fingers. :)

I like the way you think!!:-6:wah:

He was upset....on top of me throwing a fit about his friends, his car is another issue...so he does have his own stress at this time....I just wish it didn't flow over into my already full stress department, but since he's MY kid....it does!
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

WonderWendy3;824133 wrote: I like the way you think!!:-6:wah:

He was upset....on top of me throwing a fit about his friends, his car is another issue...so he does have his own stress at this time....I just wish it didn't flow over into my already full stress department, but since he's MY kid....it does!
You know his personality, I don't, but if he's the oldest, he's noticed the stress you're under and would probably welcome a chance to do something about it. Your stress is his stress too, y'know. Worth a shot.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Yeah, I've broken out in hives again from stress!!:-5:-5

The new landlord told me last Sat. that he would fix the things in the appartment and then we would get together this week and sign the papers etc.... I didn't hear from him all week, so I thought I'd call him today.

He tells me that the bathroom has major issues and he needs to fix them, and then started asking again about my animals, which I'm concerned about as it is. I got a bit worried that he doesn't want me to move in there, and now I don't have anywhere else to go, and need to be out of here by the end of the month at the VERY latest!:-5

I am trying to stay calm, I am looking for someone to take the cats and kittens so that will ease his mind. He is concerned about too many creatures in the small space and I can understand that.

So, I'm not moving this weekend, HOPEFULLY next weekend...I have to be hooked up to the internet SOMEWHERE on the 14th of April!!

I will be so glad when I get to the end of this tunnel:-5:-5
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs keeping fingers crossed he gets the bathroom sorted soon!
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

jimbo;821252 wrote: i'm so proud of you ww :-6:-6

i'm up against things at the moment and i'm actually motivating myself by thinking if wendy can show so much guts and pride so can i

so i'm kicking my own ass with ww super powers how can i fail :-6:-6:D

I have real super powers I can kick your ass with !:-4
I AM AWESOME MAN
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Accountable;824862 wrote: You know his personality, I don't, but if he's the oldest, he's noticed the stress you're under and would probably welcome a chance to do something about it. Your stress is his stress too, y'know. Worth a shot.

Thanks for that Accountable....and yeah, he's trying to help, but then again, I think he could help more than he is...I always try to keep my cool, but lately I just can't take much more.

For instance: Yesterday I let him use the car to go pick up his check from work, he left at 6pm, called at 8:30 and asked if he could hang at his friends house, and I gave in and said, be home by 11:00, he huffed but said okay...

Well at 1:30am, I sent a text message that said "get your ass home now!!"....and at 2am I called him again and he was in his bedroom, he snuck through the bedroom window instead of coming in the front door because he knew I was PISSED!:-5
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Wendy Im sorry if this has been brought up already but is dad in the kids lives ?

Your son, while he may be a good kid and all needs a man in his life to bring the hammer down from time to time.

I think he needs that.

All boys do.
I AM AWESOME MAN
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Nomad;825707 wrote: Wendy Im sorry if this has been brought up already but is dad in the kids lives ?

Your son, while he may be a good kid and all needs a man in his life to bring the hammer down from time to time.

I think he needs that.

All boys do.

Dad is a piece of poop, much like the one you sent to Snooze!

He sees the kids once a month and calls right before he gets them, other than that...no contact. He hasn't been a father to my oldest one, they have always butt heads, and my oldest son resents his father for not being someone he can depend on. He told me about 6 months ago that he "only has 1 parent and that parent is stressed all the time!!"

I have a brother and a father who have taken on (on a small scale) the role of the "good men" in my boys life. But, the boys have never really had a stable man in the house, they only know me to be the dependable one and I take on the world, and try to conquer it all by myself.

My brother has only been in thier lives in the last 2-3 years and only lived close for the last year, he's good to the boys, but he had NO patience and he tries to give boys dicipline that aren't going to respond in a positive way due to the relationship....He means well, but it back-fires. He teaches them Karate, so that has been a positive thing, but that won't be forever either (but this is the 2 younger boys-not the oldest)

Does that answer your questions??
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

It may be time for a "family meeting". You and your boys sitting around the kitchen table to discuss things. You must always remember that you are the "mom" and not their best friend. You are in charge. But any suggestions or feedback from them will be taken into consideration. Time to talk about the family budget, responsibilies, chores, respect for each other. Give each other a pencil and a piece of paper. Have them write a daily goal, a chore they can do....anything little thing that they can do to help the family during this time. You are a family.........so they need to realize that everyone must work together.

Attendance at this meeting ofcourse will be mandatory. But have it in a relaxed context. Think postive..............no accusations. Be cool. Really listen to what your boys have to say.

PS. Another hug for ya.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

WonderWendy3;825711 wrote: Dad is a piece of poop, much like the one you sent to Snooze!

He sees the kids once a month and calls right before he gets them, other than that...no contact. He hasn't been a father to my oldest one, they have always butt heads, and my oldest son resents his father for not being someone he can depend on. He told me about 6 months ago that he "only has 1 parent and that parent is stressed all the time!!"

I have a brother and a father who have taken on (on a small scale) the role of the "good men" in my boys life. But, the boys have never really had a stable man in the house, they only know me to be the dependable one and I take on the world, and try to conquer it all by myself.

My brother has only been in thier lives in the last 2-3 years and only lived close for the last year, he's good to the boys, but he had NO patience and he tries to give boys dicipline that aren't going to respond in a positive way due to the relationship....He means well, but it back-fires. He teaches them Karate, so that has been a positive thing, but that won't be forever either (but this is the 2 younger boys-not the oldest)

Does that answer your questions??

Unfortunately yes.

Im left with a helpless feeling.
I AM AWESOME MAN
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

along-for-the-ride;825713 wrote: It may be time for a "family meeting". You and your boys sitting around the kitchen table to discuss things. You must always remember that you are the "mom" and not their best friend. You are in charge. But any suggestions or feedback from them will be taken into consideration. Time to talk about the family budget, responsibilies, chores, respect for each other. Give each other a pencil and a piece of paper. Have them write a daily goal, a chore they can do....anything little thing that they can do to help the family during this time. You are a family.........so they need to realize that everyone must work together.

Attendance at this meeting ofcourse will be mandatory. But have it in a relaxed context. Think postive..............no accusations. Be cool. Really listen to what your boys have to say.

PS. Another hug for ya. Thank you for that AFTR....good idea, I will definately do that. I have been keeping them informed, and they help when I tell them to, but we haven't sat down and talked it all out, we are getting down to the nitty gritty of it needing to happen and it needs to happen very soon!

Nomad;825714 wrote: Unfortunately yes.

Im left with a helpless feeling.Awww, thanks for asking though, he doesn't even care that we lost the house, he just wanted to know where I was moving to, when I said I didn't know (about 2 months ago-only time we talked about it) he said, "oh, well let me know"...why, I'm not sure, he hasn't set foot on our property in 5 years, everyone has catered to him in order for him to see his kids....well, in his defense, he does pay for the boys health insurance (since last year, first time in over 5 years) and I guess the insurance company needs thier address.:thinking:

JAB;825715 wrote: I like this idea. :)

You are continuously in my prayers WW. :yh_pray :yh_hugs:-4:-4 Thanks!!--sure you don't want me to move to Maryland?
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

WonderWendy3;825706 wrote: Thanks for that Accountable....and yeah, he's trying to help, but then again, I think he could help more than he is...I always try to keep my cool, but lately I just can't take much more.

For instance: Yesterday I let him use the car to go pick up his check from work, he left at 6pm, called at 8:30 and asked if he could hang at his friends house, and I gave in and said, be home by 11:00, he huffed but said okay...

Well at 1:30am, I sent a text message that said "get your ass home now!!"....and at 2am I called him again and he was in his bedroom, he snuck through the bedroom window instead of coming in the front door because he knew I was PISSED!:-5
HA! :wah: You expect him to punk out for Mama when he's with his boys?? As if! (do they still say 'as if'?)

He may never be that dependable. Get his help while he still in the house.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Accountable;825903 wrote: HA! :wah: You expect him to punk out for Mama when he's with his boys?? As if! (do they still say 'as if'?)

He may never be that dependable. Get his help while he still in the house.

Good point...actually this past week, he has been the golden child, helping me as much as possible and not even asking to use the car, because he can't handle rejection!! He knows I'm serious this time.

Anyway...a small update on the situation:

I am STILL waiting to hear from the "to-be-landlord" to see if I have a place to live soon, I told him last thursday that I want to move in this weekend, but have nothing written on paper and haven't handed over any money, so I'm getting nervous since my school starts next monday and I HAVE to be somewhere with a cable connection on that day. I am seriously trying to calm down and try to not stress, but just when I think I have a handle on it, hives pop up on my body to let me know that I AM NOT handling this waiting game well.

Meanwhile, I have a interview tomorrow for the position I had mentioned before, it is through one of the temporary services....It is for a gas company (which is good in the economy right now-huh?) but the lady from the agency told me that the boss likes to interview people first, even for temp-to-hire positions, and then today when she told me that he wants to meet tomorrow @ 11am, she tells me how he has an "ego issue" and likes to be told how wonderful he is....OH JOY....I am bitter at the world right now, and especially at men with big egos...so this should be really interesting...I told her..."I don't know if I can do that"....she said, just be yourself...AGAIN....ummm, Wendy is not an ego stroker!!! But, maybe it isn't what I'm thinking and I need to just "simma down nah".....:wah::wah:
elixer

Post by elixer »

Wishing you all the luck (and patience) for tomorrow! At least you're prepared for his ego... just smile a lot and nod your head. :)
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

elixer;831503 wrote: Wishing you all the luck (and patience) for tomorrow! At least you're prepared for his ego... just smile a lot and nod your head. :)

ha, thanks....yeah I have been contemplating how to handle this like a professional and not let my "I am a woman scorned by ego-maniacs" attitude get in the way....:wah::wah:

I will report how it goes, it should be interesting enough, not to mention the fact that I'm on a horrilbe sleeping schedule, where I don't go to bed until about 5am, and then get up at 7 to get boys to school and then back to bed to sleep the day away....yeah, that AIN'T gonna happen tomorrow....guess its ONE way to break that cycle!
weeder

Post by weeder »

He has an EGO ISSUE???? You know what that means, dont you? He has a whopping case of SPS...... Small Penis Syndrome. So, just sit there and laugh in your head. It will help get you through it. Because YOU KNOW!!!!:wah:
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
spot

Post by spot »

Dyeing your hair blonde and putting in eyedrops to make your eyes glisten is going too far though, even for an employer with SPS. I'll lend you my hatchet if you want.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

weeder;831585 wrote: He has an EGO ISSUE???? You know what that means, dont you? He has a whopping case of SPS...... Small Penis Syndrome. So, just sit there and laugh in your head. It will help get you through it. Because YOU KNOW!!!!:wah::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl ha, no I didn't know this, but so glad I saw this before the interview in less than 2 hours!!!:wah:

spot;831598 wrote: Dyeing your hair blonde and putting in eyedrops to make your eyes glisten is going too far though, even for an employer with SPS. I'll lend you my hatchet if you want.
I appreciate the offer, but as much as I loathe egotistical men, I need this job...so I'll pass on the hatchet this one time!!:)
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

Just a thought :thinking:...do you have any friends who could foster your kittys /animals for a short time until your settled (one less thing to worry about ).
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)

Return to “Members' News”