Foot fetish

Matt300

Foot fetish

Post by Matt300 »

Being a feet fetish is something i am not emabressed about. I enjoy the feeling of rubbing my feet against my partners feet. The sensations that I feel is out of this world. Not better then sex, you can say its more like a bit of foreplay. All in all i think its great having a liking of FEET!!!
YZGI

Foot fetish

Post by YZGI »

Well I reckon its better than a HOOF fetish..:D
Chezzie

Foot fetish

Post by Chezzie »

foot off :wah::wah::wah:
YZGI

Foot fetish

Post by YZGI »

Chezzie;793517 wrote: foot off :wah::wah::wah:
I prefer the other end of the leg myself.:D
Pheasy

Foot fetish

Post by Pheasy »

Very revealing 3rd post - you really should get to know people better before you let us in on your sexual secrets :sneaky:

I think feet are yucky, how anyone can put feet and sex in the same sentence is beyond me :thinking:

Welcome to FG :-6
Chezzie

Foot fetish

Post by Chezzie »

reasons why it makes me wanna barf :lips:........sock fluff :lips: cheesy crevises, athletes foot.sweaty feet...ingrowing toe nails. Even if they were cleanly washed id be heaving.....

I work with a girl who kicks her hubby if he even dares to touch her with his feet in bed, makes her skin crawl lol
Pheasy

Foot fetish

Post by Pheasy »

Chezzie;793538 wrote: reasons why it makes me wanna barf :lips:........sock fluff :lips: cheesy crevises, athletes foot.sweaty feet...ingrowing toe nails. Even if they were cleanly washed id be heaving.....

I work with a girl who kicks her hubby if he even dares to touch her with his feet in bed, makes her skin crawl lol

:yh_sick:yh_sick

If DH puts his feet anywhere near me, he gets a slapping. Feet are gross !
YZGI

Foot fetish

Post by YZGI »

ThePheasant;793542 wrote: :yh_sick:yh_sick

If DH puts his feet anywhere near me, he gets a slapping. Feet are gross !
Well now isnt that bias. I bet you don't say the same thing about 12 inches.:wah:
Pheasy

Foot fetish

Post by Pheasy »

YZGI;793560 wrote: Well now isnt that bias. I bet you don't say the same thing about 12 inches.:wah:

'cough' , well thats a bit different :wah:
Pheasy

Foot fetish

Post by Pheasy »

I think I am going to throw ..... :yh_sick

YZGI

Foot fetish

Post by YZGI »

ThePheasant;793566 wrote: I think I am going to throw ..... :yh_sick

I bet those little piggies never went woo woo woo..:wah:
Carolly

Foot fetish

Post by Carolly »

Wellllll..........I have to say..........I love a good foot massage and Chris is sooooooo good at it;):pIm not gonna tell you any more so there!!!:lips:;)
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
kayleneaussie

Foot fetish

Post by kayleneaussie »

Good for you if you like feet, a lot of people do....me I hate my feet being touched and as for involving them in sex yukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:eek:
FOC THREAD PART 1
Chezzie

Foot fetish

Post by Chezzie »

YZGI;793575 wrote: I bet those little piggies never went woo woo woo..:wah:

urghhhhhhhh bloody hell, im enjoying me maynards sports mixyures ere and you go and post that...eww
YZGI

Foot fetish

Post by YZGI »

Chezzie;793629 wrote: urghhhhhhhh bloody hell, im enjoying me maynards sports mixyures ere and you go and post that...eww
Pheasy did it first.:D
Chezzie

Foot fetish

Post by Chezzie »

YZGI;793638 wrote: Pheasy did it first.:D

Luckily im managing to carry on shovelling them in:D

abbey

Foot fetish

Post by abbey »

ThePheasant;793566 wrote: I think I am going to throw ..... :yh_sick

It took me ages to work out what that pic was. :-2

I have such a mucky mind! :o
WonderWendy3

Foot fetish

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I love my feet rubbed and massaged and welll....ummm yeah....it is nice to have someone show your feet some love....unfortunately for my b/f, I have very rough feet, I have to lotion them constantly and I'm very insecure about my feet, but when they are nice and soft, I invite a massage, it is good for me!
WonderWendy3

Foot fetish

Post by WonderWendy3 »

fuzzy butt;793900 wrote: I find this a very puritanical belief and fetish ......you all do understand that our ankles are no longer illegal?

feet are okay, be the feet, be one with the feet. It's apart of you and probably the most important part of your body because they carry you through to your dying breath .......Hmmm I'm thinking Siggy Freud here for you guys. What ever made you think that your feet were detached from the rest of your beautiful bodies?

I heard soft music in the background of that!!

speaking of feet....I had another piece of glass in mine again yesterday, was talking on the phone with my mom and trying to tweeze it out, and finally just took my thumb and pointy finger and pulled it right out, nice size piece of glass it was!!

I was telling my mom where it was located in my foot and I said, right under my "pinky toe" and she :yh_rotfl and claimed that there is no such thing as a pinky toe, so then we argued about the "wee wee piggy toe"....my pinky piggy went wee wweee wweeeeeee all the way home.....with a piece of glass stuck in its back yard!! :rolleyes::wah:
WonderWendy3

Foot fetish

Post by WonderWendy3 »

fuzzy butt;793913 wrote: Where the heck is all this glass coming from woman?:wah:

you don't have one of those ritual things on the ground in your backyard do you?:wah: If that is the case stop walking across it

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

NO, my kids keep on breaking stuff, actually this last time I think it was a ghost, we had a bowl and my casserole stone dish just "fall" off the counter top, and NO one was in the kitchen, all were in bed and animals were either outside or locked in rooms with kids...so its a mystery....we thought we cleaned it all up until I find a piece in my foot!...ONLY me mind you!:rolleyes::o
WonderWendy3

Foot fetish

Post by WonderWendy3 »

fuzzy butt;793922 wrote: I put the GOOD glasses in my room :thinking: it's terrible to think your most beloved of children would break something special to you .

Hey didn't we discuss non breakable crockery? Okay casserole dishes aside..:D

of course only you, you're the mother, it had to be so.:wah:

You got it out yet?

yeah, I pulled it out yesterday, the oldest even offered to take it out for me, but I'm too stubborn for that....I can do it darnit!!
Malady Ash

Foot fetish

Post by Malady Ash »

I just had to contribute to this thread lol. There is nothing finer than a foot massage, It's so relaxing and makes you tingle all over mmm :rolleyes:.
Malady Ash

Foot fetish

Post by Malady Ash »

fuzzy butt;793913 wrote: :wah:Where the heck is all this glass coming from woman?:wah:

you don't have one of those ritual things on the ground in your backyard do you?:wah: If that is the case stop walking across it :D

Thats so funny lmao :wah::wah:
Nomad

Foot fetish

Post by Nomad »

Matt300;792642 wrote: Being a feet fetish is something i am not emabressed about. I enjoy the feeling of rubbing my feet against my partners feet. The sensations that I feel is out of this world. Not better then sex, you can say its more like a bit of foreplay. All in all i think its great having a liking of FEET!!!

Wonderful !

You are free now.

Run....run like the wind ! :-6
I AM AWESOME MAN
Chezzie

Foot fetish

Post by Chezzie »

one way to keep me quiet :wah::wah::wah::wah:

Carolly

Foot fetish

Post by Carolly »

Oh goodness I love my feet rubbed and lots of lotion rubbed in.I find it very sexual indeed have to say and just could lay there all day having them done......sad old cow I am I guess.:(:thinking:
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
along-for-the-ride

Foot fetish

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Okay...............you knew this was coming.................

Barefoot and Pregnant goes together like Love and Marriage

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
ilona17

Foot fetish

Post by ilona17 »

Eww never.

I hate feet. I hate mine and other peoples.

I wouldn't touch them eww.
[QUOTE]:DLive Everyday Like It's Your Last :-6[/QUOTE]
Musiclover89

Foot fetish

Post by Musiclover89 »

haha this thread made my day my BF has a foot fetish he asked to try it on me once i was like :thinking: another time mayby :wah:
"Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars. Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, 'I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight', people would say, 'Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a damn word that comes out of his mouth.' " Michael Jackson
qsducks

Foot fetish

Post by qsducks »

along-for-the-ride;874230 wrote: Okay...............you knew this was coming.................

Barefoot and Pregnant goes together like Love and Marriage

Except you can't see your feet :wah:
scholle-kid

Foot fetish

Post by scholle-kid »

Once I had a BF with afoot fetish

He talked me into trying some ;ittle part of that kind of thing ,,I kicked the 'dog' out of him with my other foot because wet tounge between :yh_sickthe toes feels just like stepping in a fresh warm pile of puppy s**t:yh_sick
There are no savage and civilised peoples; there are only different cultures.
scholle-kid

Foot fetish

Post by scholle-kid »

fuzzy butt;904172 wrote: You reckon scholles? I love it . Some men even like you to ....Ummm..........sit on their toes ......if you know what I mean . :o

I think I'll stop typing now.:o

:thinking: ummm,,Yeah ,I reckon Fuzzy,,:wah:

ok well that is all I have for sharing in this post ,,,:wah:
scholle-kid

Foot fetish

Post by scholle-kid »

Fuzzy

Your bad just plain Bad !!!:yh_eyebro:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl and no I don't ,

Return to “Request A New Forum Here”