Can I call her out?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Odie

Can I call her out?

Post by Odie »

Years ago, I was feeding a cat..........everyone fed this cat.........but old bitch of a neighbour hated this cat around....constantly complained and yelled at it!

-2 weeks later, the cat was poisoned and found dead.

Now I have been feeding a STRAY.......for 3 months, he stays within 3 houses, he is there several times a day for food.............but I cannot get five feet close to him..........or I would have brought him inside.

Today, the cat is no where in sight..........its not a misunderstanding, this cat was always there.....I know it has been poisoned as well.:mad:

We were just building an insulated house for the winter for him...............I am so upset!:-1

Can I call the old bat out?
Life is just to short for drama.
kazalala

Can I call her out?

Post by kazalala »

Odie;988818 wrote: Years ago, I was feeding a cat..........everyone fed this cat.........but old bitch of a neighbour hated this cat around....constantly complained and yelled at it!

Now I have been feeding a STRAY.......for 3 months, he stays within 3 houses, he is there several times a day for food.............but I cannot get five feet close to him..........or I would have brought him inside.

Today, the cat is no where in sight..........its not a misunderstanding, this cat was always there.....I know it has been poisoned as well.:mad:

We were just building an insulated house for the winter for him...............I am so upset!:-1

ooo hope you are wrong about it being poisoned, have you asked the others that were feeding it? probs cant call her out with no proof:-3

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Carolly

Can I call her out?

Post by Carolly »

Oh that is so so sad babe......dont have an answer though(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))xx
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Lon

Can I call her out?

Post by Lon »

Odie;988818 wrote: Years ago, I was feeding a cat..........everyone fed this cat.........but old bitch of a neighbour hated this cat around....constantly complained and yelled at it!

No, don't call her out----give her some poisoned brownies.:wah:
CARLA

Can I call her out?

Post by CARLA »

Unless you saw her actually poison the cat seeing the cat die at her hand you have not one ounce of proof sad to say. If she did it may her guilt eat her up inside. :mad:

Stray cats don't live very long lives outdoors in general just to many variables to take their lives. :-1
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Odie

Can I call her out?

Post by Odie »

no, never saw her do it........if i had, would have called the police......and what I am dreading...........where will the cat show up? my door step?

They do not die immediately when posioned................

Friend of mine, her neighbour hated her cat so bad....she got up one morning and found her cat on her doorstep, cats neck had been broken.

It has nothing to do with strays not lasting long, Toronto has tons of them that are well fed and taken care of..................a friend who lives a few streets away also made a insulated & heated house outside for her stray.

When I questioned the old bat neighbour a few years ago about the other cat being poisoned...........she walked away and said she had no idea what I was talking about.:sneaky:

I am just heartbroken, knowing this has happened again, I searched my street this am for him, thinking maybe he got hit by a car...............nothing.
Odie

Can I call her out?

Post by Odie »

Lon;988857 wrote: No, don't call her out----give her some poisoned brownies.:wah:

hmmmmmmmmmmm, na, there would be proof then!

I need something more solid!

I am at the stage of revenge!:-5
CARLA

Can I call her out?

Post by CARLA »

You have to catch her at it short of outside camera's on her house and yard not sure what you can do. She is a nasty person that has an in for stray cats. If your SPCA can link the poison back to her purchasing it then maybe they can search her house. Either way she should be stopped somehow.:-5
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Cow Patty

Can I call her out?

Post by Cow Patty »

You don't have enough evidence to call her out directly. Even in your heart of hearts you think she is guilty.

She will get hers in due time.
shelbell

Can I call her out?

Post by shelbell »

I have to agree Odie, you have no proof so you really can't do anything. So sad though. :(
Trunk Monkey

Can I call her out?

Post by Trunk Monkey »

When you say the cat was poisoned and found dead I need to ask if someone did an autopsy on this cat and proved it was poisoned? Tons of stray cats that have no water will lick the ground and think it's water. Some cars leak antifeeze or other strays will drink from filthy mud puddles both of which could kill a cat. The elderly neighbor could be afraid of cats or didn't want it begging for food on her property and yelled at it to go away. Not all people like cats and it's sad that this cat died. Feeding feral cats only make more feral cats. The humane thing to do is call in Animal Control to "catch and trap" these cats. Some of these cats carry disease and if bitten by one could cause the person bitten to have to undergo testing for rabies. As an Animal Control Officer I can tell you it's sad but you have no proof what-so-ever this elderly woman did anything wrong.
Pinky

Can I call her out?

Post by Pinky »

It's beyond me that anyone could even think about hurting an animal that's not doing them any harm. Although I sympathise, I mean, if it was me, I'd want to go round and sock her in the chops, but without any proof, you just can't.:-5

Hopefully she'll get plagued with rats because she keeps bumping the cats off. Hehe.:sneaky:
chonsigirl

Can I call her out?

Post by chonsigirl »

You will never know for sure if she did or not, or if the cat died from something else. But it is sad for the feral ones, and winter will be here soon.:(
Nomad

Can I call her out?

Post by Nomad »

You're jumping to conclusions.

Wait it out a bit. Maybe someone else took it in.

Maybe its in heat and out doing the nasty.

Maybe it found a sugar daddy and shes sipping champagne and nibbling on caviar.........
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “General Chit Chat”