Gill's talk mutter hut

Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

mornin all,

bootiful but cold here today.

takin grandaughter out tonite to see a comedian called jonny cowling, hes proper cornish and very funny !

taking wally down to the beach this afternoon, we should be sheltered from the wind down there cos its coming from behind us and the cliffs will keep off the worst of it.

got to pop into work for an hour first so have a good day all.

hope yer keepin warm gill.

im sending you two planks of wood some string and a couple of walkin sticks................. then you can practise yer cross country skiing :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:p
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Kathy Ellen;1124021 wrote: Hello Gill...hope all is well with you...I know that you're going through a rough time right now:-4

Hi Kathy, thanks for popping in Mrs. I'm not too bad, thanks for asking, and we're managing........ just, to keep warm - we are being attacked by fairly heavy flurries of snow at the moment !! I shall nick a pair of Chris's 'long johns' if it gets any colder - how lady-like ! :yh_rotfl but what the heck !!

:-6 :-4
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Helen;1124084 wrote: mornin all,

bootiful but cold here today.

takin grandaughter out tonite to see a comedian called jonny cowling, hes proper cornish and very funny !

taking wally down to the beach this afternoon, we should be sheltered from the wind down there cos its coming from behind us and the cliffs will keep off the worst of it.

got to pop into work for an hour first so have a good day all.

hope yer keepin warm gill.

im sending you two planks of wood some string and a couple of walkin sticks................. then you can practise yer cross country skiing :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:p

Hi Helen, Nice to see you here Mrs. I looked up Jonny Cowling on youtube, he seems to be more of a singer, unless there just isn't a video of his comedy act. Seems to be quite popular in his native Cornwall !!

Thanks for the two planks by the way, but I am certainly not that energetic to undertake cross-country skiing ffs !!! The walking sticks may be some use though :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl Take care Helen ;) :-4
Kathy Ellen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hello Gill...glad things are a little better...good luck with your heating.

btw....I love your snow bench pic....Could I borrow it to use in my beach hut thread....It will be my first picture to hang on my wall:-4

G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Kathy Ellen;1124217 wrote: Hello Gill...glad things are a little better...good luck with your heating.

btw....I love your snow bench pic....Could I borrow it to use in my beach hut thread....It will be my first picture to hang on my wall:-4

Of course you can Kathy, I got it from Photobucket. ;) :)

Glad you had a good weekend with your rellies by the way :) :-4
qsducks

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by qsducks »

Afternoon gill...your finally getting some snow. Lovely to look at isn't it. It's sunny here but they are talking about another storm for us...looks like rain again.:-5
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

evenin all,

just got in, well below freezing at the mo but the stars are out so no snow here for a while though paul text me earlier and said it was snowing in bideford !! for those of you not in england thats about 70 miles away from me.

had a good nite, hes one of those comics who single you out if you go to the bar or come in when his act has started. we had a taxi booked for 11pm and i waited til he was looking elsewhere and we made a bolt for the door but he caught us !!

he made everyone say goodbye to us, said happy birthday to grandaughter and then said " im glad you stuck it out as long as you could "

his humour is very like jethro if you've heard of him gill.............................
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

qsducks;1124249 wrote: Afternoon gill...your finally getting some snow. Lovely to look at isn't it. It's sunny here but they are talking about another storm for us...looks like rain again.:-5

We've had some snow (a covering). It's been showering snow on and off all day here, but have been warned that it will snow overnight and the roads will be very dodgey in the morning for the rush-hour traffic ! One thing is certain, it is well below freezing outside ! :(
Odie

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Odie »

did you get your boiler fixed yet?
Life is just to short for drama.
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Helen;1124551 wrote: evenin all,

just got in, well below freezing at the mo but the stars are out so no snow here for a while though paul text me earlier and said it was snowing in bideford !! for those of you not in england thats about 70 miles away from me.

had a good nite, hes one of those comics who single you out if you go to the bar or come in when his act has started. we had a taxi booked for 11pm and i waited til he was looking elsewhere and we made a bolt for the door but he caught us !!

he made everyone say goodbye to us, said happy birthday to grandaughter and then said " im glad you stuck it out as long as you could "

his humour is very like jethro if you've heard of him gill.............................

Aw that was quite nice of him really.............. what did your grandaughter think of the evening, and Jonny's reaction when you were leaving ? :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

I bet she will remember that for a very long time. I know I would !

Yes I've heard bits of Jethro's act, but he isn't on TV much, and I can't help but laugh at him. Makes what he says funnier with the Cornish accent :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Our house is situated basically on a hill, and there is a road going uphill just the other side of the play park that we over look. It is always interesting watching the pillocks who can't drive in snow, trying to get up that road :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Can't wait till we have a decent covering of snow ................. need a good laugh !!

:-4
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Odie;1124558 wrote: did you get your boiler fixed yet?

Hi Odie ! No, we've only just had a letter from the contractors that 'Warm Front' use, saying they will ring soon to arrange a mutual day and time for the assessor to call !!!!!!! Bloody hell, it has taken two weeks to get to this stage, gawd knows how long it will be before the job is actually finished !!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

G#Gill;1124560 wrote: Aw that was quite nice of him really.............. what did your grandaughter think of the evening, and Jonny's reaction when you were leaving ? :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

I bet she will remember that for a very long time. I know I would !

Yes I've heard bits of Jethro's act, but he isn't on TV much, and I can't help but laugh at him. Makes what he says funnier with the Cornish accent :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Our house is situated basically on a hill, and there is a road going uphill just the other side of the play park that we over look. It is always interesting watching the pillocks who can't drive in snow, trying to get up that road :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Can't wait till we have a decent covering of snow ................. need a good laugh !!

:-4

when we lived in hampshire, there was a big hill running past us too and the kids used to earn a fortune pushing the cars up it in the snow !!!

poor janine was quite embarressed bless her, shes a bit shy !!
Betty Boop

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Betty Boop »

Mutter, mutter, mutter.......

nearly one am......... sigh.............. I want me bed!!! :(
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Betty Boop;1124568 wrote: Mutter, mutter, mutter.......

nearly one am......... sigh.............. I want me bed!!! :(

Mutter, mutter back to you Betty LOL ! Hi Mrs ! Good to see you pop in ! Call in again soon won't you ...................... night night, sweet dreams :-6 :wah: ;)
Betty Boop

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Betty Boop »

G#Gill;1124574 wrote: Mutter, mutter back to you Betty LOL ! Hi Mrs ! Good to see you pop in ! Call in again soon won't you ...................... night night, sweet dreams :-6 :wah: ;)

Mutter, mutter.... no bed yet, essay.............. :(

Tell me off..... I shouldn't have gone away for the weekend, should have done me essay like a good girl.
Odie

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1124561 wrote: Hi Odie ! No, we've only just had a letter from the contractors that 'Warm Front' use, saying they will ring soon to arrange a mutual day and time for the assessor to call !!!!!!! Bloody hell, it has taken two weeks to get to this stage, gawd knows how long it will be before the job is actually finished !!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

omg.......that hun is unacceptable!:-5:-5
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Well........................... that's all I can say at the moment, except my hubby has to brave the snowy conditions (only about 3" - 4" at the moment), but exceedingly cold. He has to get some more electricity for the pre-payment meter, as we've had to have the halogen heater on 3 bars most of yesterday and will likely have to have it on 3 bars today etc. !! We managed to move our car off the road, onto a grass area. It will probably be imovable now, but better that than having somebody slide into it whilst it's parked at the side of the road outside our house ! Just a bit worried, now, about the elctricity workers might be going on strike. We would certainly have a problem if the electricity is cut !! Not looking forward to that possibility, but feel sure that it will happen. This is all because our bloody government didn't take up the European option to refuse foreign workers into our country if we had qualified workers available in our own country ( like most of the other EU countries did !). Bloody typical of our pathetic labour controlled government !!!!! :mad::mad: :( :(

GET SOME SENSE FFS. BROWN, YOU PILLOCK !!!!!!!!!!!!
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

A car has just slewed across the road outside our house and slid into where our car would have been parked !!!! Very glad Chris and Andy managed to get it off the road before anything like this happened. The main roads and some of the side roads (bus routes) have been gritted well, but our road has not been gritted yet !! It is on a gradient as well, so is very dodgey for drivers to get along it without sliding about!
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

This looks fairly similar to our road, at the moment. It could get worse quite soon, as it is snowing very hard !

G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Idgie;1124837 wrote: Good morning Gill! :)

Ummmm......I think I sent you some snow by the looks of your picture and reading your posts. :D Be careful out there if you have to drive anywhere! ;)

Hi Idgie !!! Nice to see you ! There is no way I'm going to drive in this, except in an emergency ! Mind you, where we have put the car to get it out of the way of vehicles passing our house, it is possible that we wouldn't be able to get the car on the road at the moment anyway ! Chris has said that if we do need the car, it would be possible to just gently roll it down the slope of the grass, always provided nobody has parked their car in our way !! :wah: Chris and Andy have just gone out to take Rex for his walk. The dog is soooooo excited, he went daft in the garden this morning with all this lovely white stuff to romp in! He is a German Shepherd, 12 years old, going on 4 !!! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
qsducks

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by qsducks »

Gill, you finally got snow? It's a miracle!:wah: Go get your sled out of storage and clean it up and take a ride on it.:D
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

OMG !!!

up til about 4pm we had nothing to shout about now we've got about an inch of snow out there. for you folk who dont live in england, i live at the most south westerly tip of the country, renowned for its warmer climate so snow of any sort is a very rare occurance.

also bein about 3 minits walk from the sea, the salt air also helps to keep it at bay too.

by the look of the sky, its not fifnished with us yet !!
Odie

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Odie »

G#Gill;1124759 wrote: A car has just slewed across the road outside our house and slid into where our car would have been parked !!!! Very glad Chris and Andy managed to get it off the road before anything like this happened. The main roads and some of the side roads (bus routes) have been gritted well, but our road has not been gritted yet !! It is on a gradient as well, so is very dodgey for drivers to get along it without sliding about!

hun......we never park our cars on the road here, to dangerous!

keep calling and calling for your boiler...tel them you have no heat.
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Idgie;1124910 wrote: Nice to see you too pretty lady! :-6

:wah: I bet Rex is in seventh heaven seeing the white stuff on the ground. It always brings the puppy out in them to romp and play in snow. When I had dogs, they thought the door should automatically open, every time they stood buy it, just so they could go play in the snow. :wah:

Well, if you don't have to go anywhere, it's best to stay home until your roads are clear. ;)

It's quite funny here, looking out of our sitting room window and watching the vehicles wiggling their way up the hill ! They seem to think that the harder you rev your engine, the better grip you get ! You'd think they would notice that it is making the vehicle skid all over the place, and take their foot of the gas a bit :yh_rotfl
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

qsducks;1124994 wrote: Gill, you finally got snow? It's a miracle!:wah: Go get your sled out of storage and clean it up and take a ride on it.:D

Would you believe it's too cold ! Andy, my son, is the one who enjoys sledging (yes, at his age as well :wah: ). A few years ago he polished the runners till they were shining like chrome and stowed it under the stairs, where it has been since - it hasn't snowed in a reasonable quantity since then, till now !!! There is quite a wind, blowing a blizzard, and it is soooo cold - we're all staying indoors thankyou :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Helen;1125043 wrote: OMG !!!

up til about 4pm we had nothing to shout about now we've got about an inch of snow out there. for you folk who dont live in england, i live at the most south westerly tip of the country, renowned for its warmer climate so snow of any sort is a very rare occurance.

also bein about 3 minits walk from the sea, the salt air also helps to keep it at bay too.

by the look of the sky, its not fifnished with us yet !!

Hi Helen ! Apparently, it will snow here most of the evening, then there will be clear skies, so the lying snow will freeze..........then any further precipitation will fall as rain !.............. then at dawn, the skies will clear again and the wet ground will freeze, making travelling to work etc. very hazardous !...................... Well they've been right about the evening snow, and it is now not snowing so presumably the sky is clearing, so I hope they are wrong about the rain and the freezing bit !!!! :(
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Odie;1125072 wrote: hun......we never park our cars on the road here, to dangerous!

keep calling and calling for your boiler...tel them you have no heat.

Hi Odie, yes we called 'Warm Front' today and they will get on to the contractors......

but I'm not holding my breath. We didn't get a phone call today from the contractors - I suppose they may all be busy on calls to burst pipes or something. We will call the contractors tomorrow morning and just remind them that we are pensioners and our house has gas central heating, which is not working, so there is difficulty keeping warm, etc etc ............ I know what they will say 'we're very sorry, but we are pulled out of the place with this very cold spell we're having at the moment, but you are down as priority' etc etc etc blah blah blah. So we will ask why the 'assessor' cannot come at least !!! and so on................ don't worry Odie, my hubby can nag better than me, and he is more polite :wah: We will plague the life out of them ! :-5 :-5 :-5
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Well it has been a lovely sunny day, but soooo cold. The snow has thawed a little, but it was interesting to watch the poor folks here who had to get to work this morning ..................... lots of scraping of windows of cars and vans............lots of wheel spinning as they tried to climb the slight gradient past my house........the solid frozen rutted road crunching loudly under tyres............sooo glad I could crawl, gratefully, back under my duvet and have another nod in the warmth of my bed !!! :-6 :)
qsducks

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by qsducks »

It is just beginning round 2 here at the mo. More snow on the way. Still have to get the kids, get some fluid...they are closing schools with early dismals so I'm looking at the news. Do you believe it's going to be around 50 degrees here on Saturday?:thinking:
Kathy Ellen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Evening Gill and Ducky:-6

Hope you have some better luck with your heater Gill. Ducky, I'm so sorry about your daughter. Yipes, those stones are supposed to be sooooo painful.

We didn't close today...naturally:rolleyes: We never close....:rolleyes:

the snow seems to have stopped and everything is covered with a sheet of ice. Hope we at least have a 90 min delay so I can deice. I went out tonight and put sand down on my stoops, and tried to clean up my car...oy vey, couldn't open door:D

Chat this weekend with everyone I hope:-4
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Kathy, just you keep warm Mrs and take care in the grotty icy snow. Yes I reckon people in the UK are getting more and more 'frail', never closed schools in my day ! We were just told to wear our coats and scarves in the classroom, if it was that cold! We used to have lovely fun rolling a snowball and gathering up more snow till 7 or 8 of us just couldn't move it any more ! Strange green pathways appeared winding round the large grass play area next to the school hall !!! :yh_rotfl ;) :)
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Ducky !! I do hope your daughter passes that stone soon, I understand they are very painful, poor girl. And I hope hubby and Quin get better very soon, and you don't fall foul of that dreaded yurg Mrs. :( What a trying time for you, at the moment. Don't forget to take care of yourself and get some good rest. :-3
Kathy Ellen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

G#Gill;1126531 wrote: Hi Kathy, just you keep warm Mrs and take care in the grotty icy snow. Yes I reckon people in the UK are getting more and more 'frail', never closed schools in my day ! We were just told to wear our coats and scarves in the classroom, if it was that cold! We used to have lovely fun rolling a snowball and gathering up more snow till 7 or 8 of us just couldn't move it any more ! Strange green pathways appeared winding round the large grass play area next to the school hall !!! :yh_rotfl ;) :)

I hear ya Gill. The problem today is that schools are afraid of lawsuits...mega ones. The children are the responsible of the schools from the time they leave home in the morn until they return home. If they're hurt walking to and from school, then we're in trouble.

Also, we have 18,000 kidlets in our district and many are bussed. If they can't get the busses deiced than we have a 90 min delay or we're off. But, that doesn not happen too often..only once this year.
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Kathy Ellen;1126540 wrote: I hear ya Gill. The problem today is that schools are afraid of lawsuits...mega ones. The children are the responsible of the schools from the time they leave home in the morn until they return home. If they're hurt walking to and from school, then we're in trouble.

Also, we have 18,000 kidlets in our district and many are bussed. If they can't get the busses deiced than we have a 90 min delay or we're off. But, that doesn not happen too often..only once this year.

Kathy, UK schools only have responsibility for the welfare of the children when they are actually in the school grounds, and buildings. As the head teachers keep insisting. So if a child should be mugged outside the school perimeters it is not the school's responsibility !!! :(
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

hi betty

can see you at the bottom of the page, whats it been like down your way??

ours is all gone now, back to the rain and mud !!
qsducks

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by qsducks »

G#Gill;1126535 wrote: Hi Ducky !! I do hope your daughter passes that stone soon, I understand they are very painful, poor girl. And I hope hubby and Quin get better very soon, and you don't fall foul of that dreaded yurg Mrs. :( What a trying time for you, at the moment. Don't forget to take care of yourself and get some good rest. :-3

Hubs & Quin are back to work/school today. Laura has still not passed the stone and is getting worried. Looks like I didn't get the yurg (sigh of relief). Got plenty of rest last night.

Got 8" snow last night but a 2hr delay for school. They were begging me to let them have off, but alas, off they went with no smiles on their faces.:wah: But my son did make about $20 this morning shoveling snow for the seniors. The little workaholic:wah:
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

qsducks;1127020 wrote: Hubs & Quin are back to work/school today. Laura has still not passed the stone and is getting worried. Looks like I didn't get the yurg (sigh of relief). Got plenty of rest last night.

Got 8" snow last night but a 2hr delay for school. They were begging me to let them have off, but alas, off they went with no smiles on their faces.:wah: But my son did make about $20 this morning shoveling snow for the seniors. The little workaholic:wah:

hi ducky,

shes got to drink til she thinks shes drowning !!!!!!!!!!!!!! preferabably water. its then supposed to flush it out.................
qsducks

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by qsducks »

Helen;1127099 wrote: hi ducky,

shes got to drink til she thinks shes drowning !!!!!!!!!!!!!! preferabably water. its then supposed to flush it out.................

She's been drinking loads of water & gatorade. No milk though which she misses. No sign of the stone yet. Her appt. is not till the 17th/February!:-5:-5
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Helen, hope you're OK Mrs ! Going to be -3C overnight, with possible snow again tomorrow here. Still nothing from the contractor's assessor grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi Ducky, I sent you a PM and a repeat of that 'winter' thingy :wah: Just hope it was the right one :-3 Hey, your Quin is an enterprising young man - should go far methinks. Well done to Quin ;) :-6

Kathy Ellen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

G#Gill;1126556 wrote: Kathy, UK schools only have responsibility for the welfare of the children when they are actually in the school grounds, and buildings. As the head teachers keep insisting. So if a child should be mugged outside the school perimeters it is not the school's responsibility !!! :(

Hi Gill,

I should rephrase what I originally said....

In my district, it is our responsibility for the childrens' safety if they walk to and fro school or on our busses.

If the parents drive them to school or the kids detour from their route to school then the school cannot be sued.
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Kathy Ellen;1127443 wrote: Hi Gill,

I should rephrase what I originally said....

In my district, it is our responsibility for the childrens' safety if they walk to and fro school or on our busses.

If the parents drive them to school or the kids detour from their route to school then the school cannot be sued.

Hi Kathy, hope you are OK Mrs.

Kathy I'm not sure about the responsibility while children are travelling to and from school on 'special' school buses, I suspect it is the bus company, but not sure about that.
Helen

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Helen »

hi gill,

been watchin the weather forcast and see you're due some more snow !! been raining here most of the day so we are back to normal !!

him upstairs has been stuck in birmingham since the weekend and it looks like he's going to be there a bit longer..............:D

things going on here much the same as usual.

been to a darts comp tonight but didnt do very well :rolleyes:

hope things dont get too cold for you...................

hi kathyellen :-4
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Helen;1127463 wrote: hi gill,

been watchin the weather forcast and see you're due some more snow !! been raining here most of the day so we are back to normal !!

him upstairs has been stuck in birmingham since the weekend and it looks like he's going to be there a bit longer..............:D

things going on here much the same as usual.

been to a darts comp tonight but didnt do very well :rolleyes:

hope things dont get too cold for you...................

hi kathyellen :-4

Hi Helen, sorry you didn't do as well with your darts this time as you did last week! Mind you, you just can't expect to win every time Mrs.;) :)

It did snow last night, more than a few days ago as well !! The roads and the cars etc. looked a bit like this when we woke up this morning ! Not sure how long it will last though.

We are managing to keep warm, by concentrating our two heaters in the sitting room and the kitchen, but brrrrrrrrrrr the rest of the house is bloody cold, including the bathroom !! We now have a date (11th Feb for the assessor to call - not bad really, seein as we first shouted help to 'Warm Front' on 16th Jan !!:rolleyes:).

The snow has not melted very much, so when it freezes tonight, things will become even more chaotic, let alone if it snows more overnight !!! The gritter has not been anywhere near us today ! Think they must be trying to ration the salt !!! Deep joy :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :rolleyes:
SuzyB

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by SuzyB »

Hi Gill :-4:-4:-4:-4
I am nobody..nobody is perfect...therefore I must be Perfect!

G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Sue ! Hope you are OK Mrs. How's the limping wounded ? I hope you are all keeping warm through this very cold time ! :-6 :)
Kindle

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by Kindle »

G#Gill;1128020 wrote: Hi Helen, sorry you didn't do as well with your darts this time as you did last week! Mind you, you just can't expect to win every time Mrs.;) :)

It did snow last night, more than a few days ago as well !! The roads and the cars etc. looked a bit like this when we woke up this morning ! Not sure how long it will last though.

We are managing to keep warm, by concentrating our two heaters in the sitting room and the kitchen, but brrrrrrrrrrr the rest of the house is bloody cold, including the bathroom !! We now have a date (11th Feb for the assessor to call - not bad really, seein as we first shouted help to 'Warm Front' on 16th Jan !!:rolleyes:).

The snow has not melted very much, so when it freezes tonight, things will become even more chaotic, let alone if it snows more overnight !!! The gritter has not been anywhere near us today ! Think they must be trying to ration the salt !!! Deep joy :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl :rolleyes:

What an absolutely beautiful winter scene. Wish you were warmer so you could take more pleasure in this day.

We've still got about 18" in our backyard, but the squirels and birds manage to wipe out the bird feeders quite regularly.

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
G#Gill

Gill's talk mutter hut

Post by G#Gill »

Kindle;1128898 wrote: What an absolutely beautiful winter scene. Wish you were warmer so you could take more pleasure in this day.

We've still got about 18" in our backyard, but the squirels and birds manage to wipe out the bird feeders quite regularly.

Hi Kindle !! Yes snow makes everything so clean and fairy-like, very pretty.:-6 :)

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”