Life after death? This can mean heaven or hell. A true story...

Redtail

Post by Redtail »

Trin815;853089 wrote: God Bless you Redtail :-6

next to i love you, that's the nicest thing anyones said to me all day.......am I blessed or what? Right back atcha!!
JerryG

Post by JerryG »

[

I've heard so many instances of how people who died momenterally would come back to life to say they'd "seen a light - a tunnel of light" and how "an angel said it wasn't yet my time". This was very different...

The last time he came to for a moment, he had a petrified look in his eyes. He pulled my Grandmother close and said, They're trying to get me. They're not human. I have to get out of here! After saying this, in his horrible condition, he tried to get out of bed...

And that was the end...

My Grandmother told me he saw the Gates of Hell.. Until now, I've never had such a positive feeling that what we do in this life can certainly affect the afterlife.. I always try to do what's best and what I think is right.. I hope all of you do your best, as well, to live good, honest lives...

It is very sad that people have been taught that they would be tortured for all eternity as punishment for a few short years of human life. Even the worst of man does not deserve such a fate.

Such thoughts are preached mental illness. Thus mental illness is preached to the masses of mankind to enable the religious leaders to have control over the poor innocent victims of religious propoganda. Such thoughts cannot make the world a better place. Where did these thoughts come from. Certainly not Judaism.

Always the punishment was death. Zoroastra gave the world the concepts of heaven and eternal hellfire. This became part of Christianity.

A God who tortures man forever is not a god worthy of devotion. Such a God is meaningless. Once a man's brain dies, there is no more thought. The soul of man is an interface between the body of man and God. It has no brain to think. Without a body, the soul is meaningless.

If a man loses his soul, he loses the interface between God and man. He can pray to God but he cannot feel any interaction. If God restores the soul to a man, then the interface is restored and the man can feel the presence of God. Thus the soul is but a higher light speed energy field which insures we live in the light of God. In death, the soul's energy either returns to God or disintergrates.

Without a brain you cannot comprehend any pain or existence. To go to hell is merely for a persons soul to disintergrate without any meaningful feeling or understanding.

In a lifetime we build up a soul. It becomes filled with God's energy for those who seek and serve God in some way. Upon death that service is remembered in the mind of God and when the person is reborn upon a far away Earth by his DNA code number, his soul will be returned to him. Thus the reward for a life in service to God is a return of the souls energy which insures a closeness to God upon the persons next life.

God is very clever. God rewards the faithful but does not punish the wicked. Thus mose wicked merely never return to Earth within this Universe. Thus the punishment for evil is denial of future existence. The faithful of God will be born again upon new Earths with restored souls.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Been reading a thread today about dying and also have just had some bad news and found this thread that I found so very interesting.It may be have written a few years ago but the meaning of the Thread is still very talked and thought about.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

fuzzy butt;1082807 wrote: So people go from the dream like state to losing oxygen to the brain and it's somehow The gates of heaven or hell?

why does hell and heaven have gates?Who knows babe and like most of this subject its what you want to believe.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Ted

Post by Ted »

It is an interesting attempt to describe what man cannot possibly know or describe.

Shalom

Ted:-6
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Ted;1083013 wrote: It is an interesting attempt to describe what man cannot possibly know or describe.

Shalom

Ted:-6Like so much more Ted.
Ted

Post by Ted »

Carolly:-6

How true it is. Life itself is a mystery as is physical existence.

Shalom

Ted:-6
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Ted;1083075 wrote: Carolly:-6

How true it is. Life itself is a mystery as is physical existence.

Shalom

Ted:-6You always are so wise Ted and Shalom back;)
in the know

Post by in the know »

I lived in a haunted house when i grew up and actually saw what i believed was the ghost. My dog would stare at things in the house and bark at nothing.

The house was very old, circa 1680 and was steeped in history. I believe that you cant just die there has to be more.
sunshine4486

Post by sunshine4486 »

plazul;3193 wrote: When the body starts to shut down there is a surge of neurotranmitters in the brain that could be the cause of some of these halucinatory experiences, good and bad.

I don't believe in hell but I was taught that hell is eternal separation from God.

Hell, to believe or not to believe, that is the very question?????

What does the Bible say, not someone sitting on a popit telling you what the bible says, or what their opinion is, to frighten you, or to keep you in line, or to get moneys at the end of the sermon is...

What does the greatest book ever written say about hell.

Now to start you have to remember that God who is LOVE would do to his humans...He wouldn't..

Hell

Definition: The word “hell” is found in many Bible translations. In the same verses other translations read “the grave,” “the world of the dead,” and so forth. Other Bibles simply transliterate the original-language words that are sometimes rendered “hell”; that is, they express them with the letters of our alphabet but leave the words untranslated. What are those words? The Hebrew she’ohl′ and its Greek equivalent hai′des, which refer, not to an individual burial place, but to the common grave of dead mankind; also the Greek ge′en‧na, which is used as a symbol of eternal destruction. However, both in Christendom and in many non-Christian religions it is taught that hell is a place inhabited by demons and where the wicked, after death, are punished (and some believe that this is with torment).

When you die you're dead, dead. nothing, nada

(Ecclesiastes 9:5) For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.

(Ecclesiastes 9:10) All that your hand finds to do, do with your very power, for there is no work nor devising nor knowledge nor wisdom in She′ol, the place to which you are going.

King James Version (KJV)

Ecclesiastes 9:5

Listen to this passage

5For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

10Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

God says at (Ezekiel 18:4) Look! All the souls—to me they belong. As the soul of the father so likewise the soul of the son—to me they belong. The soul that is sinning—it itself will die.

Soul is the body now the question is does a spirit survive a death??????

(Psalm 146:4) His spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; In that day his thoughts do perish.

Guess not, it is the same...

Hell is it a real place as in Revelations...also Sheol, Hades what is hell called today

Rev. 20:13,*14, KJ: “The sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell* delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire.”

(So the dead will be delivered from hell. Notice also that hell is not the same as the lake of fire but will be cast into the lake of fire.)

This is for Satan and his demons not humans. People that get thrown into the lake of fire, means they will have no forgiveness and be dead forever..

“Much confusion and misunderstanding has been caused through the early translators of the Bible persistently rendering the Hebrew Sheol and the Greek Hades and Gehenna by the word hell. The simple transliteration of these words by the translators of the revised editions of the Bible has not sufficed to appreciably clear up this confusion and misconception.”

Translators have allowed their personal beliefs to color their work instead of being consistent in their rendering of the original-language words. For example: (1) The King James Version rendered she’ohl′ as “hell,” “the grave,” and “the pit”; hai′des is therein rendered both “hell” and “grave”; ge′en‧na is also translated “hell.” (2)*Today’s English Version transliterates hai′des as “Hades” and also renders it as “hell” and “the world of the dead.” But besides rendering “hell” from hai′des it uses that same translation for ge′en‧na. (3)*The Jerusalem Bible transliterates hai′des six times, but in other passages it translates it as “hell” and as “the underworld.” It also translates ge′en‧na as “hell,” as it does hai′des in two instances. Thus the exact meanings of the original-language words have been obscured.

big subject and if you really want to know just ask any Jehovah Witness they can help you and clear it up for you ... I am available just ask sunshine

Return to “General Religious Discussions”