I'm completely baffled

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
BabyRider

I'm completely baffled

Post by BabyRider »

Mongoose wrote: Any news? Or have you given up and consigned it to the X-files?

X-Files....definitely.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

AussiePam

I'm completely baffled

Post by AussiePam »

Floppy !! To you, the loss of this peanut brittle may be small thing. But !! if you take a really close look at the Mona Lisa, you will see that Master Leonardo crafted her left eyebrow to point to peanut brittle.

Zillions of years ago spacemen secretly brought peanut brittle to earth and henceforth it has been a symbol of arcane wisdom. (Even more so than butter!) Gurus on mountain tops chomp it so that they can explain the mysteries of life, the universe.. everything!!

It's rectangular shape represented a tombstone, or garden bed - and this whole forum was undoubtedly created in its honour.

Naturally Mongoose has come here to pay her respects.

Naturally BR wil continue in her lofty quest for enlightenment.

And I've just remembered, my initials are pb.. wow.. maybe I'm holier than all of thous.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Mongoose

I'm completely baffled

Post by Mongoose »

AussiePam wrote: Floppy !! To you, the loss of this peanut brittle may be small thing. But !! if you take a really close look at the Mona Lisa, you will see that Master Leonardo crafted her left eyebrow to point to peanut brittle.

Zillions of years ago spacemen secretly brought peanut brittle to earth and henceforth it has been a symbol of arcane wisdom. (Even more so than butter!) Gurus on mountain tops chomp it so that they can explain the mysteries of life, the universe.. everything!!

It's rectangular shape represented a tombstone, or garden bed - and this whole forum was undoubtedly created in its honour.

Naturally Mongoose has come here to pay her respects.

Naturally BR wil continue in her lofty quest for enlightenment.

And I've just remembered, my initials are pb.. wow.. maybe I'm holier than all of thous.

:wah: Thats hilarious! Long live the peanut brittle!

Also, I'm a guy. :wah:

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”