Does God Help His Own ?

Lon

Does God Help His Own ?

Post by Lon »

Accountable;927662 wrote: Do we also have a social tailor to help the misfits fit in?

Perhaps as Danny's ability to compose and express his own thoughts in English improve we will better understand him. He must be frustrated at being unable to make himself understood.
spot

Does God Help His Own ?

Post by spot »

Daniyal is a rare species on Forum Garden, we only have the one of him and we're honoured that he's decided to spend some time with us.

Could we please reflect that idea by being more polite toward him? He has many different facts to ours but that is a matter of celebration, but a reason to mob him.

We'd be a poor community indeed if we were unable to provide good company for someone prepared to spend time among us.

Thank you for your cooperation.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Daniyal

Does God Help His Own ?

Post by Daniyal »

spot;927905 wrote: Daniyal is a rare species on Forum Garden, we only have the one of him and we're honoured that he's decided to spend some time with us.

Could we please reflect that idea by being more polite toward him? He has many different facts to ours but that is a matter of celebration, but a reason to mob him.

We'd be a poor community indeed if we were unable to provide good company for someone prepared to spend time among us.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Tawuh Antuk
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Ted

Does God Help His Own ?

Post by Ted »

I, like Lon, do not read Daniyal's posts. What I do sometimes read is some of the responses..

Shalom

Ted:-6
flopstock

Does God Help His Own ?

Post by flopstock »

Accountable;926327 wrote: It's good to see you don't need us to help you play your game. You can always play with yourself. :)

Not nearly as satisfying sweetie...:sneaky:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Mickiel

Does God Help His Own ?

Post by Mickiel »

Daniyal;921730 wrote: Question For People Of Religion ( Does God Help His Own ? )

In my view, not always. He may or may not help in this or that area.

It depends. But he does not always help; sometimes he wants you to suffer.

Return to “General Religious Discussions”