Cow Patty

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Cow Patty »

Merry Christmas
Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

;):-4:-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Merry Christmas Kathy Ellen!:-4
Life is just to short for drama.
Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

I did put this on the FOC Thread Kathy but notice you haven't been there so just want to say a big Thankyou for your Parcel that I recieved today and that was so nice of you.I will open it tomorrow.......again Thankyou;):-4:-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Carolly;1093086 wrote: I did put this on the FOC Thread Kathy but notice you haven't been there so just want to say a big Thankyou for your Parcel that I recieved today and that was so nice of you.I will open it tomorrow.......again Thankyou;):-4:-4

I'm so glad Carol...hope you like it:-4 I stopped by all the individual rooms and saved the most special one for last...the Foc'er thread...:-6:p:-4
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Oh, thank you my lovely friends for all of your beautiful cards, thoughts and fabulous decorations....My room looks just beautiful:-4:-4

The Mermaid

by Jennifer M Croy

There is a Mermaid who travels the ocean blue

Her long, golden hair flowing in the wind

She does flips now and then, and her tail in a spin

She has a harmonical voice that calls out to everyone, and puts them under her spell

They come to her, with no despair

And listen to her voice when she is there

She swims the organic ocean

Seashells form everywhere, while the mermaid lands on the rock to smell the ocean air

A breeze is flowing into the morning dew

As she whispers, as last I found you

We are captured by her myth

And watch as she swims away, into the ocean

mesmerized by her devotion

A mermaid who now swims our ocean

A song is sung from her entranted voice

Like a harp intuned for our fantasy pleasures

A mermaid once more embarks in a tail spin

swimming our ocean in crystal blue

and at last once more found you.....

Merry Christmas to all my friends:-4

Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Realized that this package was from Ducky...The company neglected to add a card and I thought it was from someone else...

This is what I wrote in the Christmas Card thread for Ducky.....

Thank you so much Ducky for your gorgeous package. I absolutely love all the goodies and your thoughtfullness:-4

The package is full of all sorts of gormet chocolates and nuts, bree cheese...my fav:-6....peppermint cocoa, biscuits, popcorn...oh, I could go on...:-4;):D
Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

kathy ellen;1093106 wrote: i'm so glad carol...hope you like it:-4 i stopped by all the individual rooms and saved the most special one for last...the foc'er thread...:-6:p:-4:-4:-4:-4:-4
Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

Kathy I couldn't wait any longer and opened my parcel.....OH THANKYOU MY DEAR FRIEND:-4:-4:-4Chris just loved that Hat he really did and I adored the little dog in the Bag:-4 and the little sweets mmmm and .............oh everything:-4 and in the New Year expect a New Years Pressie from us both.....you know what........yer one in a million you really are:-4:-4:-4:-4;)
AussiePam

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by AussiePam »

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Happy Christmas Kathy )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

SlipStream

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by SlipStream »

hey Kathy, bit slack on track today hey?:D
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

SlipStream;1093850 wrote: hey Kathy, bit slack on track today hey?:D

Hey Slippy,

Resting up from our big day yesterday...just chillin and no grillin:p
qsducks

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by qsducks »

Good afternoon KE! Glad you loved the basket. Filled with brie cheese too, my fave too. Had it last night with crackers at mom's house. She had bleu cheese too but the brie is always a hit.:wah:
SlipStream

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by SlipStream »

Kathy Ellen;1093852 wrote: Hey Slippy,

Resting up from our big day yesterday...just chillin and no grillin:p

yeah, was intence here 2:D
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1093854 wrote: Good afternoon KE! Glad you loved the basket. Filled with brie cheese too, my fave too. Had it last night with crackers at mom's house. She had bleu cheese too but the brie is always a hit.:wah:

Hey Ducky:-4

I will not open your package yet. It is too beautiful to open and I know things will be gone in no time:wah: Think I'll open it on New Years with a bottle of bubbly:-6

My head hurts....the workers have been here since 7 AM working on insulating the back bathroom.....They just leftfor some lunch so I can rest a bit. I just wanna go back to bed, put on the electric blanket, with a book and laptop:-5:p
qsducks

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1093869 wrote: Hey Ducky:-4

I will not open your package yet. It is too beautiful to open and I know things will be gone in no time:wah: Think I'll open it on New Years with a bottle of bubbly:-6

My head hurts....the workers have been here since 7 AM working on insulating the back bathroom.....They just leftfor some lunch so I can rest a bit. I just wanna go back to bed, put on the electric blanket, with a book and laptop:-5:p

Now that sounds like a plan. Are you still in your jammie pants?:wah: My mom got one of those huge baskets and I'm eyeing it up. She'll never eat it so............:sneaky: The kids are upstairs playing all their new video games, watching videos. And they are being quiet!:wah:
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh my Pontiac Solstice is back, yes!:guitarist:guitarist
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1093874 wrote: Now that sounds like a plan. Are you still in your jammie pants?:wah: My mom got one of those huge baskets and I'm eyeing it up. She'll never eat it so............:sneaky: The kids are upstairs playing all their new video games, watching videos. And they are being quiet!:wah:

I wanted to stay in jammies alllllllllllllll day and drink coffee. But, the workmen are here....wanna see what it looks like outside? Not bad and I know they'll clean things up....
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1093889 wrote: I wanted to stay in jammies alllllllllllllll day and drink coffee. But, the workmen are here....wanna see what it looks like outside? Not bad and I know they'll clean things up....

me to today, jammies would have been nice!

what are they working on?
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Here's a few more....
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1093891 wrote: me to today, jammies would have been nice!

what are they working on?

Hi Odie,

I have a tiny room at the back of my home. It has a toilet, sink and area for my washer/dryer. Unfortunately, the pipes are outside and not insulated. I have to turn the water off to this room every winter as pipes will freeze.

I have some workers who are insulating the room...woooohooooo...no more dirty laundramats to go to soon;)
AussiePam

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by AussiePam »

WOW Kathy!!! I hope those workmen are easy on the eyes.. grin. A girl needs to be surrounded by handsome studmuffins... :sneaky:

qsducks

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by qsducks »

Yes, KE take Aussiepams advice and just goggle them:wah: Are they studly muffins?
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

AussiePam;1093898 wrote: WOW Kathy!!! I hope those workmen are easy on the eyes.. grin. A girl needs to be surrounded by handsome studmuffins... :sneaky:

Ahhhhhh Pam, You and I always have to have the studmuffins, don't we:guitarist They are adorable and so easy on the eye:p
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1093900 wrote: Yes, KE take Aussiepams advice and just goggle them:wah: Are they studly muffins?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl They are always studly muffins Ducky:guitarist
AussiePam

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by AussiePam »

Kathy Ellen;1093901 wrote: Ahhhhhh Pam, You and I always have to have the studmuffins, don't we:guitarist They are adorable and so easy on the eye:p

But of course, Kathy!!! Being surrounded by adoring, delectable boy toys is totally natural for us goddesses.. Too early for a cosmo?

qsducks

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by qsducks »

AussiePam;1093905 wrote: But of course, Kathy!!! Being surrounded by adoring, delectable boy toys is totally natural for us goddesses.. Too early for a cosmo?

Not here it isn't. Around 2:47pm Pam. Think I will dip into my reserves and grab a cold one. Not going anywhere today:wah:
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

AussiePam;1093905 wrote: But of course, Kathy!!! Being surrounded by adoring, delectable boy toys is totally natural for us goddesses.. Too early for a cosmo?

It is never, ever tooooooo early for a cosmo Pam...It must be 5:00 somewhere over the yardarm:p

Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Ducky, I think I'll go for a walk along the beach 1st. I'm literally falling asleep here. Plus, these fellas will be here until 7 or so.

I'll be back later for a cold one:guitarist
qsducks

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1093914 wrote: Ducky, I think I'll go for a walk along the beach 1st. I'm literally falling asleep here. Plus, these fellas will be here until 7 or so.

I'll be back later for a cold one:guitarist

Ok, yes it is not too bad weather wise here. Sunny and around 46 degrees. Enjoy your walk and say hi to the gulls. I saw seagulls in the parking lot yesterday and they reminded me of you. They migrate up here in the winter and hang out on top of the Giant supermarket roof. Quin likes to say they are waiting for the bakery to open.:wah:
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

qsducks;1093918 wrote: Ok, yes it is not too bad weather wise here. Sunny and around 46 degrees. Enjoy your walk and say hi to the gulls. I saw seagulls in the parking lot yesterday and they reminded me of you. They migrate up here in the winter and hang out on top of the Giant supermarket roof. Quin likes to say they are waiting for the bakery to open.:wah:

:wah:Quin is so funny. He knows that they love the BAYGULLS:wah:

I was sitting in a restaurant with a friend. Looking out the window I saw all of these gulls on the river. I turned to my friend and said, "would you look at all the gulls." He said, "Yes, but where are all the buoys?":yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
qsducks

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1093928 wrote: :wah:Quin is so funny. He knows that they love the BAYGULLS:wah:

I was sitting in a restaurant with a friend. Looking out the window I saw all of these gulls on the river. I turned to my friend and said, "would you look at all the gulls." He said, "Yes, but where are all the buoys?":yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Yes, the little flying rats buoys or gulls:wah:
Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

Guess you missed my post here Kathy .....post 59;)

Kathy I couldn't wait any longer and opened my parcel.....OH THANKYOU MY DEAR FRIENDChris just loved that Hat he really did and I adored the little dog in the Bag and the little sweets mmmm and .............oh everything and in the New Year expect a New Years Pressie from us both.....you know what........yer one in a million you really are
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

good day, and how is the water?
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Carolly;1093295 wrote: Kathy I couldn't wait any longer and opened my parcel.....OH THANKYOU MY DEAR FRIEND:-4:-4:-4Chris just loved that Hat he really did and I adored the little dog in the Bag:-4 and the little sweets mmmm and .............oh everything:-4 and in the New Year expect a New Years Pressie from us both.....you know what........yer one in a million you really are:-4:-4:-4:-4;)

Oh Carol, I'm soooo sorry. I did read your post and absolutely thought I replied to you....oy vey....

I'm delighted that you liked the package....I loved the little doggie and thought it would make you smile. I had to buy a Christopher plate since they didn't have anything with "Chris" on it.

You are a good friend and "One in a million" :-4:-4
Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

Kathy Ellen;1094216 wrote: Oh Carol, I'm soooo sorry. I did read your post and absolutely thought I replied to you....oy vey....

I'm delighted that you liked the package....I loved the little doggie and thought it would make you smile. I had to buy a Christopher plate since they didn't have anything with "Chris" on it.

You are a good friend and "One in a million" :-4:-4Tar babe and I also left for you a post just now on the FOC thread.......oy vey:D;)
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Carolly;1094257 wrote: Tar babe and I also left for you a post just now on the FOC thread.......oy vey:D;)

Thanks Carol,

We keep missing each other...we're playing "net" tag:rolleyes:
SlipStream

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by SlipStream »

wow, talk talk:yh_rotfl
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1094009 wrote: good day, and how is the water?

Oh Odie,

The sea is always lovely no matter what the weather. Even though it's a crap day, I can still smell the salt air and plan to take a walk later even in the rain.....hmmmmmm.....maybe I'll visit the candy store on the boardwalk.....

Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

Kathy Ellen;1094263 wrote: Thanks Carol,

We keep missing each other...we're playing "net" tag:rolleyes:Sorry babe but I still aint a clue about the tags ye know:wah::D
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Carolly;1094270 wrote: Sorry babe but I still aint a clue about the tags ye know:wah::D

:wah::wah:tag, you're it Carol....hide and seek:D
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

SlipStream;1094267 wrote: wow, talk talk:yh_rotfl

Hi Slippy,

Talk, talk.....come over to the fence.....

kayleneaussie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by kayleneaussie »

Its 3,36am and I cant sleep cause its too humid:-5 :-5thought I would pop in and tell you kathy Melinejust loves the toy you sent her:-4 when I press its tummy and it makes that kiss sound she gives the most biggest smile, thanks once again:-4
FOC THREAD PART 1
Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

kathy ellen;1094274 wrote: hi slippy,

talk, talk.....come over to the fence.....

ohhhhh how adorable:-4:-4:-4
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

kayleneaussie;1094302 wrote: Its 3,36am and I cant sleep cause its too humid:-5 :-5thought I would pop in and tell you kathy Melinejust loves the toy you sent her:-4 when I press its tummy and it makes that kiss sound she gives the most biggest smile, thanks once again:-4

Hello Kay:-4

Meline is just a little pet. I loved the little animal also. I'm glad she likes it:-4 Hope all is good with you Kay:-6
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1094313 wrote:

Ooooohhhhhhh la la...Pepi is here:-6
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Carolly;1094304 wrote: ohhhhh how adorable:-4:-4:-4

Aren't they the cutiest doggies, Carol:-6
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1094304 wrote: ohhhhh how adorable:-4:-4:-4

awwwwwwwwwwwww!
Carolly

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Carolly »

Kathy Ellen;1094336 wrote: Aren't they the cuties doggies, Carol:-6Ohhhhh I want one:-4:-4

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”