Helen has bust her tibia and messed up her ankle!

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Helen

Post by Helen »

hi guys,

thanks for all your replys here.................... im now on my own for the first time since it happened, my freind who has been staying with me has just left, he would have stayed longer but as its easter, traveling home either tomorrow or monday would have been awful cos its on one of the main holiday routes in and out of cornwall.

so rite now, im having a really bad attack of " OH GOD, WHY ME AGAIN "

my dog is so depressed, its unbelieveable, ive heard that can happen but didnt really believe it myself !!!

but then he was wrenched away from me by some strange woman, dumped at the vets all day til my daughter picked him up and no doubt plagued to death by her staffy puppy for a week.

my friend ( his most favorite person, even above me !!! ) has been walking him and now he's gone too and he cant understand for the life of him, why im clumping about on this frame................. its just so upsetting to watch :-1

i fell over coming out of the toilet on thursday night, no ones fault but my own :rolleyes: i shuffled on my good leg ( bare foot ) instead of hopped, like id been told to do, as i turned to get into bed and my good foot didnt go where i wanted it to and down i went.

so glad i had pj's on or otherwise my freind would have seen more than he bargained for :o:o:-2

anyway, i go back in six days to have the stitches out and a full cast put on so i SHOULD be more stable then !!!

im going back to bed for a while as i didnt sleep too well last nite and hopefully my mood might be a little better when i wake up !!!
Odie

Post by Odie »

Helen;1301365 wrote: hi guys,

thanks for all your replys here.................... im now on my own for the first time since it happened, my freind who has been staying with me has just left, he would have stayed longer but as its easter, traveling home either tomorrow or monday would have been awful cos its on one of the main holiday routes in and out of cornwall.

so rite now, im having a really bad attack of " OH GOD, WHY ME AGAIN "

my dog is so depressed, its unbelieveable, ive heard that can happen but didnt really believe it myself !!!

but then he was wrenched away from me by some strange woman, dumped at the vets all day til my daughter picked him up and no doubt plagued to death by her staffy puppy for a week.

my friend ( his most favorite person, even above me !!! ) has been walking him and now he's gone too and he cant understand for the life of him, why im clumping about on this frame................. its just so upsetting to watch :-1

i fell over coming out of the toilet on thursday night, no ones fault but my own :rolleyes: i shuffled on my good leg ( bare foot ) instead of hopped, like id been told to do, as i turned to get into bed and my good foot didnt go where i wanted it to and down i went.

so glad i had pj's on or otherwise my freind would have seen more than he bargained for :o:o:-2

anyway, i go back in six days to have the stitches out and a full cast put on so i SHOULD be more stable then !!!

im going back to bed for a while as i didnt sleep too well last nite and hopefully my mood might be a little better when i wake up !!!

Oh Helen, I am so happy to know you did have some help!

oh do be careful, that fall sounded nasty and then the one in bed.

give your dog some time to come around, he's been through a lot and very confused.

and give yourself some time as its hard trying to do all of this.:-4

sending you some Easter treats!

Life is just to short for drama.
Helen

Post by Helen »

hi odie,

the dog seems a little better tonight, hes been for a walk and has eaten his food so i guess he's picking up a bit now.

im still feeling a bit weepy and pathetic right now, can delayed shock take this amount of time to come out ??

oh well, i supose i'll snap out of it sooner or later !!!
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Helen;1301512 wrote: hi odie,

the dog seems a little better tonight, hes been for a walk and has eaten his food so i guess he's picking up a bit now.

im still feeling a bit weepy and pathetic right now, can delayed shock take this amount of time to come out ??

You will feel weepy Helen and It's perfectly natural. When you have an accident like that, It is a shock to the system and your right that It can be delayed shock. My Mother was exactly the same when she broke her femur.

Your dogs behaviour Is also perfectly natural and he can pick up on how low you feel. I just wish I lived nearer to you then I could sort you out and give him a good walk for you.

Please let me know that the hospital has sent on my card and little parcel to you won't you?

I'm glad your home but please don't try to do too much too soon.

Please be more careful... I won't get you to the Gold cup If you keep this up :wah:

Make sure you eat properly and get lots of fluids also.

I'll be thinking of you. Julie xxx
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

Helen;1301512 wrote: hi odie,

HI Helen, its great to hear from you again!:-6

I knew Wally would come around, given time, great to hear he has eaten!:guitarist

It's partly shock yes, and its partly the anesthetic as that takes several days to to a week get out of your system.

Plus, you have to consider what you have been through and what you are going through now.

When your body is this weak, your bound to feel completely down and everything you do will drain you.

It's all normal what your feeling after what you have been through.

Once you slowly start to re-gain your strength, then you will start to feel better.

Give yourself time, at least a couple of weeks and you will feel better.:-4

I'm always here if you need to talk, you can also pm or email me.

xoxox
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Well we'll be thinking of you Helen :yh_wink
Helen

Post by Helen »

hi everyone,

well, i survived my first nite on my own, no one broke in and murdered me in my bed, ive not fallen over to lay writhing in agony, alone and un loved and undiscovered for days.............................:rolleyes::D:wah:

in fact the sun is shining, im up washed and dressed, a freind has arranged for a little girl ( shes 17 ) to take wally out and theyve now gone on a trial run to see how they get on.

i shall then be pushed round the local supermarket in a wheelchair :o:o

so i guess things aint so bad after all......................:rolleyes:

and ive just realized that its a week ago tomorrow that i had it done so thats one week of my six week "quarantine " gone already !!!!
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

[Deleted] Sorry, the question might be personal...
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Take care of yourself Helen. You have a tough road ahead of you, and I'm glad you're feeling a little better.

Wish I could cyber over to help you:-1
Odie

Post by Odie »

Helen;1301646 wrote: hi everyone,

well, i survived my first nite on my own, no one broke in and murdered me in my bed, ive not fallen over to lay writhing in agony, alone and un loved and undiscovered for days.............................:rolleyes::D:wah:

in fact the sun is shining, im up washed and dressed, a freind has arranged for a little girl ( shes 17 ) to take wally out and theyve now gone on a trial run to see how they get on.

i shall then be pushed round the local supermarket in a wheelchair :o:o

so i guess things aint so bad after all......................:rolleyes:

and ive just realized that its a week ago tomorrow that i had it done so thats one week of my six week "quarantine " gone already !!!!

Happy Easter Helen!:-6

That makes 2 of us, if I fell? - No one would notice!:yh_rotfl

Nice to hear you have a new dog-walker, Wally needs his walks.

Even in a wheelchair, it will feel good to get out!:-6

xo

Attached files
Helen

Post by Helen »

hi everyone, not been able to get on line again since sunday night !!!

things are going on much the same as usual except its raining which makes staying indoors a whole lot easier lol !!

hope you are all ok................. xxx
Oscar Namechange

Helen;1302037 wrote: hi everyone, not been able to get on line again since sunday night !!!

things are going on much the same as usual except its raining which makes staying indoors a whole lot easier lol !!

keep your Chin up Helen, I am thinking of you.

My brother Is only just out of his wheelchair after the horrendous fall from his horse so I know what your going through. I hope you have some good pain-killers to help you.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Helen

Post by Helen »

oscar;1302039 wrote: keep your Chin up Helen, I am thinking of you.

My brother Is only just out of his wheelchair after the horrendous fall from his horse so I know what your going through. I hope you have some good pain-killers to help you.

hi oscar,

beleive me, i know what that feels like lol, ive lost count of the falls ive had and the injurys :rolleyes:

to date i think broken ribs is amongst the worst, specially when your mum, with the best of intentions, is reading you jokes from a magazine, forgetting you've got a job to breath let alone laugh !!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Helen

Post by Helen »

i had a phone call from gill earlier, theyve decided to stay on an extra day so she will be back amongst us very soon..................
Oscar Namechange

Helen;1302049 wrote: hi oscar,

beleive me, i know what that feels like lol, ive lost count of the falls ive had and the injurys :rolleyes:

to date i think broken ribs is amongst the worst, specially when your mum, with the best of intentions, is reading you jokes from a magazine, forgetting you've got a job to breath let alone laugh !!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
My Bro's worst Injuries were to the legs as the horse landed on them but he did have broken ribs also. It was such fun making him laugh :sneaky:

Have you got to have Physio? If so take your pain relief 20 mins before starting.

I'lllook forward to Gill's return :-6
Odie

Post by Odie »

Helen;1302037 wrote: hi everyone, not been able to get on line again since sunday night !!!

Hello!

You do sound better now and its good your getting used to everything.:o

Helen;1302050 wrote: i had a phone call from gill earlier, theyve decided to stay on an extra day so she will be back amongst us very soon..................

huh! and I just welcomed her home!:yh_rotfl
Helen

Post by Helen »

hi oscar and odie,

im now begining to find things a lot easier !!!

ive now settled to the fact that i AM going to be out of action for a few weeks and there is NOTHING i can do about it.............. im an independant old bat and not used to being reliant on others but ive just got to get used to it havnt i ???:rolleyes:

one of the dogs adoring hareem has just turned up to take him out, he's also realized that i cant take him anywhere and he sits patiently waiting for someone else to do it, bless him.................

will find out more about what ive got to do on friday when i return to hospital, my son in law is taking me................ not sure if i should let him loose with me AND a wheelchair..............:-2:wah:
Helen

Post by Helen »

Kathy Ellen;1301684 wrote: Take care of yourself Helen. You have a tough road ahead of you, and I'm glad you're feeling a little better.

Wish I could cyber over to help you:-1

hi kathyellen,

thankyou for your kind thoughts.

at the moment ive just got a " back slab " plaster held on with a bandage to allow the swelling to go down again, this has obviously happened cos it seems to be quite loose now and not giving a lot of support but then im not supposed to be walking on it anyway am i ??? :rolleyes:

the improoving weather isnt helping my wanderlust, ive got plants that need repotting and the only thing thats stopping me attempting it, is the fact that if i get down the small doorstep ive got................ i cant get back in without assistance !!!

think this is gods way of telling me what i can and cant do :D ;)
Odie

Post by Odie »

Helen;1302167 wrote: hi oscar and odie,

im now begining to find things a lot easier !!!

ive now settled to the fact that i AM going to be out of action for a few weeks and there is NOTHING i can do about it.............. im an independant old bat and not used to being reliant on others but ive just got to get used to it havnt i ???:rolleyes:

one of the dogs adoring hareem has just turned up to take him out, he's also realized that i cant take him anywhere and he sits patiently waiting for someone else to do it, bless him.................

will find out more about what ive got to do on friday when i return to hospital, my son in law is taking me................ not sure if i should let him loose with me AND a wheelchair..............:-2:wah:

I'm independent to Helen, but if something like this happens, its out of our control.

Good to hear you are more settled now and relaxed.

Sounds like your in for a heck of a ride Friday!:yh_rotfl

poor puppy has to sit and be patient now.:-4
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Patience Helen, patience, you want to run before you can walk! I bet once you get a full cast on that leg you'll be able to move about a lot better. I can imagine how frustrating it must be though, reckon I'd murder someone with the cast if it was me stuck in your position. :wah: :-4
Odie

Post by Odie »

Betty Boop;1302206 wrote: Patience Helen, patience, you want to run before you can walk! I bet once you get a full cast on that leg you'll be able to move about a lot better. I can imagine how frustrating it must be though, reckon I'd murder someone with the cast if it was me stuck in your position. :wah: :-4

Patience Betty, patience!:yh_rotfl
Helen

Post by Helen »

mornin guys,

this beautiful weather aint helping matters much either !!!!!

i got my grandaughter to put a kitchen chair outside yesterday, she filled a big tub with compost and i planted geraniums in it !!!!!

betty,

thanks for the pm, that sounds like a good idea !!! although you might have to make your own cuppa when you get here lol :D
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Helen;1302372 wrote: mornin guys,

this beautiful weather aint helping matters much either !!!!!

i got my grandaughter to put a kitchen chair outside yesterday, she filled a big tub with compost and i planted geraniums in it !!!!!

betty,

thanks for the pm, that sounds like a good idea !!! although you might have to make your own cuppa when you get here lol :D

I'm sure I can manage that :D. Will find out when soon, maybe the children will come with me, ex has told them he's too tired to have them or something, they seem a bit confused about when they are going again.

Glad you got some planting done, I love geraniums. Need to get out and tidy up my front garden but can't cope with bending over at the moment :wah:

We three Cornish birds wouldn't make a whole one if you put us all together at the moment :D
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Helen, Oscar, Odie and BB !

Really enjoyed the phone call on Tuesday, so good to hear you laughing, Helen!

The first name that came to mind to use my '10 free minutes' talk time was Mrs Helen, stuck indoors in Newquay! ;) :D

Sounds as if you may get a visit ! I hope it comes off BB! I'm sure Helen would be delighted to see you - I only wish I lived a lot nearer so I could call in and harass her, mind you she's getting plastered on Friday innit? Be sure to write something naughty on the plaster BB ! :wah:

By the way, Helen, as you're not able to work, can you get any financial assistance from the authorities - would be worth an enquiry, they won't offer and I expect they may not even know that you are incapacitated (that sounds good ! :wah:). Get as much as you can I say, after all you've worked enough years for it!

Here's a few geraniums for you...........................

;) :-6 :D
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Helen

Post by Helen »

somewhat upset by my bosses reaction to this at the moment...........

heard nothing from them while i was in hospital and apart from a couple of posts on facebook from the daughter in law and one from the boss herself, ive had no contact with any of them for a fortnight now ................ if its their way of fireing me then fair enough cos i certainly didnt do it on purpose to **** them off !!!!
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

What miserable sods! After all that you've done for them, at their beck and call when you lived above the chippy! Just shows them up to be the miserable selfish sods they really are! Sad that people are like that.

If you can find a 'sitting down' part time job, you go for it! Perhaps a 'checkout' at a store? Your cheerful demeanour would be an asset. I wouldn't think it would take you long to learn about the till, and other things to do with being a checkout operator.

I can quite understand why you are upset by your boss's apparent lack of concern for you - sod her, and her poxy job, I say! :mad:
Odie

Post by Odie »

Helen;1302399 wrote: somewhat upset by my bosses reaction to this at the moment...........

heard nothing from them while i was in hospital and apart from a couple of posts on facebook from the daughter in law and one from the boss herself, ive had no contact with any of them for a fortnight now ................ if its their way of fireing me then fair enough cos i certainly didnt do it on purpose to **** them off !!!!

That is unacceptable considering all you have done for them.

They have no reason to fire you, accidents happen for petes sake!:-5

here, eat the whole box!:yh_rotfl

Helen

Post by Helen »

just checking in before i go to bed, looking forward to tomorrow and getting a proper plaster on and finding out where i go from there,

then i will also decide what to do about my job,

everything happens for a reason so they say and i must admit ive been looking for an excuse to quit but

(A) HAVNT QUITE HAD THE BACKBONE TO TELL THEM

( B ) i honestly didnt want to let them down but theyve prooved they dont care about me so whats the point ??

the other factor is that im hardly likely to get another job at my age, specially in todays climate and i dont want to give up yet............ i saw what it did to both my grandma and my mum when it happened to them........ they both went down hill quite rapidly anf i dont want that happening to me just yet..........

anyway off to bed, the fracture clinic experiance at our local hospital is not something to be relished !!!!! so i may be gone some time.......................
Odie

Post by Odie »

Helen;1302510 wrote: just checking in before i go to bed, looking forward to tomorrow and getting a proper plaster on and finding out where i go from there,

then i will also decide what to do about my job,

everything happens for a reason so they say and i must admit ive been looking for an excuse to quit but

(A) HAVNT QUITE HAD THE BACKBONE TO TELL THEM

( B ) i honestly didnt want to let them down but theyve prooved they dont care about me so whats the point ??

the other factor is that im hardly likely to get another job at my age, specially in todays climate and i dont want to give up yet............ i saw what it did to both my grandma and my mum when it happened to them........ they both went down hill quite rapidly anf i dont want that happening to me just yet..........

anyway off to bed, the fracture clinic experiance at our local hospital is not something to be relished !!!!! so i may be gone some time.......................

A plaster is usually on 4-8 weeks, pending on the injury, good luck!

maybe they don't want you to quit....just wait and see tomorrow.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Helen,

I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better and adjusting.

I'll try to remember some tips on how I adjusted to living in a cast for 11 weeks and post some this weekend when I have more time.

You're doing well Helen and have a good attitude:-4
Helen

Post by Helen »

Kathy Ellen;1302533 wrote: Hi Helen,

I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better and adjusting.

I'll try to remember some tips on how I adjusted to living in a cast for 11 weeks and post some this weekend when I have more time.

You're doing well Helen and have a good attitude:-4

i have thankfully got to the stage where i know that no matter how frustrated i get with it all, there is NOTHING i can do about it !!:rolleyes:

today is one more step towards recovery............ and ten days of being in the cast have gone by already !!!

we are having a few days of wonderful spring weather now and my freind is coming round tomorrow to take me out for a little trip in her car so i will get a little bit of sun on me, even if it is through the car window !!!:-6
Helen

Post by Helen »

well, miracles do happen.....................:-2

i was stitchless,plastered and on my way home ten minits before my actual appointment time !!!!

from mid calf down to my toes is every colour you can imagine from the bruising !!! its still a little swollen and im still not allowed to stand on it but i can use my toes as a balance aid while standing at the sink etc.

the best bit is that i only have to wear the cast for four weeks, then i get an " air boot " which i can take off at night and i can also have a shower !!!!

so im a very happy bunny rite now :):)

thankyou everyone for your kind thoughts and wishes, the only way is up now :-6
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Great news, Helen, as you say it's all upwards and onwards :D :-6 Just so long as you don't go daft Mrs. Literally one step at a time, with care !!!! You can't rush these things and patience is a virtue ;) Enjoy your trip out in the car, it's so good that the sun is shining for you. Will you be able to take Wally? I hope so, as I'm sure he would love it.

I shall be going out myself this afternoon shortly, going to exercise my trundle bug for the first time here, going for a 'walk' with Chris and Rex down by the river! I'll perhaps take my camera and get a few shots, maybe one of me :yh_rotfl

Praps catch you later on....................... :-6 :-6 :D
Helen

Post by Helen »

hi gill,

im afraid wallace turns into a manic barking machine as soon as he gets in a car, we only take him short distances cos our heads are throbbing and ears ringing by the time he's finished............ its such a shame cos theres loads of good places he could go if he didnt do that........

i know we arnt helping matters because the only time he goes in the car, he ends up with an extra special walk so therefor he gets over excited and i did see on the " dog whisperer " that it also means they dont feel secure in the back seat so that could be another cause.

i know im going to sleep tonight, thats the most ive done for two weeks and im whacked out lol. i can feel the old eyes getting a bit heavy now so id better be careful i dont get keyboard patterns on my forehead :rolleyes::wah:
Odie

Post by Odie »

Helen;1302642 wrote: well, miracles do happen.....................:-2

i was stitchless,plastered and on my way home ten minits before my actual appointment time !!!!

from mid calf down to my toes is every colour you can imagine from the bruising !!! its still a little swollen and im still not allowed to stand on it but i can use my toes as a balance aid while standing at the sink etc.

the best bit is that i only have to wear the cast for four weeks, then i get an " air boot " which i can take off at night and i can also have a shower !!!!

so im a very happy bunny rite now :):)

thankyou everyone for your kind thoughts and wishes, the only way is up now :-6

bravo!

mid-calf and down is awesome and so is four weeks!

I'm so happy for you, you have come a long ways in such a short time.:-4
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Wonderful, wonderful news Helen. I'm so happy for you:-6

Don't you love watching the dog whisperer.......~~~swoon~~~
Helen

Post by Helen »

Kathy Ellen;1302781 wrote: Wonderful, wonderful news Helen. I'm so happy for you:-6

Don't you love watching the dog whisperer.......~~~swoon~~~

we have a similar programme over here called its me or the dog but its a girl that does this one.

to be honest, shes a bit scarey but shes very good.
Helen

Post by Helen »

Odie;1302692 wrote: bravo!

mid-calf and down is awesome and so is four weeks!

I'm so happy for you, you have come a long ways in such a short time.:-4

coming home from hospital yesterday, i had the car windows wide open........ the smell of the grass, primroses and daffodils was over powering............

just makes you realize the stuff you take for granted every day !!!

im lucky, i'll be out in it again in a short while.............. there are those who never will be ...............
Helen

Post by Helen »

OMG !!! sounds like ive gone all hippyfied and communing with nature now :rolleyes::wah:

:wah:
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Hey Helen, it took you long enough to find that out Mrs :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Flower Power !!!!!

Enjoy your trip out today ! :-6 :-6 :-6
Odie

Post by Odie »

Helen;1302842 wrote: coming home from hospital yesterday, i had the car windows wide open........ the smell of the grass, primroses and daffodils was over powering............

just makes you realize the stuff you take for granted every day !!!

im lucky, i'll be out in it again in a short while.............. there are those who never will be ...............

isn't spring the best?

my tulips are almost in bloom!:guitarist

nature is a good thing:yh_rotfl
Helen

Post by Helen »

hi everyone,

another beautiful day here.............

had a good day yesterday, went shopping then we took the dog for a walk...... well my freind did, she parked the car where i could admire the view and she took him out. we sat and had an ice cream afterwards.

it wore me out so it was an early night for me :D

im up, washed, dressed and fed now, ive stripped my bed, sorted my washing (its surprizing what you can acheive, sitting down lol ) and later we are going down to the local pub for sunday lunch, simply because it dosnt have any steps for me to worry about and im not trusting myself with a hot oven or a carving knife while standing on one leg :-3 :rolleyes:

hope you are all having a good day............

26 days and counting til the plaster comes off.............:D
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Hey Helen! You are doing some gallivanting Mrs! :D Good for you! It's so nice to be able to get out while the weather is fine, and you did take that Wallace with you then, bless him. :-6 I expect he's quite enjoying the attention from the different people, at the moment. Enjoy your Sunday lunch at the pub, they are usually quite good value, and you're right about avoiding the carving knife while standing on one leg :wah: That would be all you needed right now, to get a nasty cut! :(

I must get out, myself, before the shops close, as I need to get Chris's birthday present and a card - it's his birthday tomorrow, and there's nowt like leaving it to the last minute :yh_rotfl

Take care Mrs! :-6:D
Helen

Post by Helen »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GILLS HUBBY CHRIS:-6

make sure she spoils you rotton..............:)
Helen

Post by Helen »

morning everyone,

yet another sunny day here in good old cornwall though the wind has a bit of a bite to it ( so im told :rolleyes: )

had another good day yesterday, even managed to take the dog out again in the car AND have another ice cream :D

lunch was very good, afterwards we sat outside in the sun and had a drink, coke in my case cos of all the medication im on but it still went down a treat........

its certainly making me sleep well which is making things a whole lot better, theres nothing worse than tossing and turning all night, begging to be let out of this ruddy plaster cast.

i was seriously considering trying to play darts tomorrow night ( i can hear the steam coming out of gills ears now lol )

its a big match but the venue is hard to get into and having sat and thought about it this morning, the toilets are up a big flight of stairs, i could well end up doing some damage to myself by forgetting what im doing and standing on me dodgy leg............

we only need to win 5 games to get to the final and there are seven other players so im giving in gracefully............... theres always next year !!

hope you are all ok, be back later...........
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

What I want to know is - has anybody written anything on your plaster cast Mrs?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Helen;1303199 wrote: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GILLS HUBBY CHRIS:-6

make sure she spoils you rotton..............:)

Thanks, Helen, on behalf of Chris - he spent his evening playing snooker, but we did have a meal out at lunchtime ! :-6:)
Helen

Post by Helen »

G#Gill;1303496 wrote: What I want to know is - has anybody written anything on your plaster cast Mrs?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

ive managed to keep away from anyone with a pen so far lol:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

Helen;1303524 wrote: ive managed to keep away from anyone with a pen so far lol:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I`ve got black magic markers!:yh_rotfl

Return to “Members' News”