How is one like a tree planted by the river of water?

Discuss the Christian Faith.
SOJOURNER

Post by SOJOURNER »

I can picture it.

I can see it.

Man was not meant to live alone, but in community with Him and others. Man flourishes when in constant contact with God and thrives best when sharing what he was given with others.

Attached files
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Psalms speak to me of many things.

I look up Worship and Praise verses from them all the time, to encourage the choir and musicians.

I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth” (Psalms 34:1).

I find them a constant source of comfort to read, so helpful during times of trial. They helped me alot this last year.
downag

Post by downag »

FarRider, take it to the next step.

Now look for trees as the analogy for many other persons in the scriptures. You will find Satan described as a tree in several places, including in Genisus. I subscribe to the idea, that the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, which Eve then Adam partook of was Satan.

Ezekiel uses this analogy freely. ie: Ezek.31:2> NOTE: When reading this, ask yourself, when was anyone who could be called an Assyrian ever in the garden of God? Assyrian = ENEMY=Satan!

A man who's eyes Jesus healed, at first saw men walking, like trees; didn't he?! Did he see something we are blind too?

d:-5

Return to “Christianity”