Valencia, Spain

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
DesignerGal

Valencia, Spain

Post by DesignerGal »

Anyone know alot about this place? Anyone live near there?

My husband and I want to go to the Louis Vuitton races sometime between April 2007 and July 2007 or possible the Americas Cup.

I would like to fly into Barcelona and take a train down the coast. My brother in law says Madrid is cheaper and easier. But I want some sights. Niether one of us would feel comfortable driving a car in another country. I did it in France but it was in the boondocks and only like a block. PLus they drive on the same side of the road as we do here.

Anyway, anybody got any pointers??? If I was pregnant and flew anyway, and "accidentally" had my baby in Spain, he/she would be a citizen right? Would I get dual citizenship privelages?

HBIC
BabyRider

Valencia, Spain

Post by BabyRider »

DG, unfortunately, the only imput I can give you is, travelling by train is a WONDERFUL experience. I took a train from Michgan to Colorado, and it was fabulous. Train-trips are a great way to go if you get the chance.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

spot

Valencia, Spain

Post by spot »

DesignerGal wrote: Anyway, anybody got any pointers???Prebook the tickets the same way that the locals prebook them - don't trust travel agents! I've personally seen American tourists rooked for $2000 on travel that locals would have bought discounted for $100.

DesignerGal wrote: If I was pregnant and flew anyway, and "accidentally" had my baby in Spain, he/she would be a citizen right? Would I get dual citizenship privelages?Yes to the first bit, that's standard across the EU now I think. No to the second, you wouldn't get any difference in your right of entry or residence.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
abbey

Valencia, Spain

Post by abbey »

Pina lives in Spain but she has family over at the moment, i'm sure she'll help you when she's back. :)
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Valencia, Spain

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

DesignerGal wrote: Anyone know alot about this place? Anyone live near there?

My husband and I want to go to the Louis Vuitton races sometime between April 2007 and July 2007 or possible the Americas Cup.

I would like to fly into Barcelona and take a train down the coast. My brother in law says Madrid is cheaper and easier. But I want some sights. Niether one of us would feel comfortable driving a car in another country. I did it in France but it was in the boondocks and only like a block. PLus they drive on the same side of the road as we do here.

Anyway, anybody got any pointers??? If I was pregnant and flew anyway, and "accidentally" had my baby in Spain, he/she would be a citizen right? Would I get dual citizenship privelages?

I've been to Spain but not Valencia .... in Europe hiring a car is very easy and not that expensive and the best way in my experiance to travel around if you want to explore and ive found the sooner you book the cheaper it is.You can get some good package deals with car hire included always check ahead .When we have hired a car in the spain Greece Cyprus all we needed was a full driving licence .. As for being pregger's i'm sure your American airline's will refuse to take you after 6th ish month i know over here we can get a E111 form that give's a person free medical treatment in Europe you may have something similar i would say though insurance is a must have ...do go though you will enjoy it xxxxx
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)

Return to “Travel Vacation”