Hijack a plane get a free council house

pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

Welcome to the UK people don't it make yeh feel proud ...:mad: :yh_angry :yh_sick

Mr Justice Sullivan ruled today that nine Afghan asylum seeker's who hijacked a plane to Stanstead airport UK seven year's ago could not be deported and would be free to remain in the uk indefinitely .

*** i'm sure some compensation will ease their trauma and a free council house free schooling free DVD's from the library and benefit's for life , can't say fairer than that .:yh_sick
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

pantsonfire321@aol.com wrote: Welcome to the UK people don't it make yeh feel proud ...:mad: :yh_angry :yh_sick

Mr Justice Sullivan ruled today that nine Afghan asylum seeker's who hijacked a plane to Stanstead UK seven year's ago could not be deported and would be free to remain in the uk indefinitely .

*** i'm sure some compensation will ease their trauma and a free council house free schooling free DVD's from the library and benefit's for life can't say fairer than that .:yh_sick

Oh I know there are so many things in the news, that really make you mad about the UK. I know that it is nowhere near as serious a story as the one you refer too, but I saw a story yesterday about a man who has been travelling all around the world on his bike, visiting over 200 countries. And what happens when he visits us........... his bike is stolen within 5 minutes. Oh dear.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

chrisb84uk wrote: Oh I know there are so many things in the news, that really make you mad about the UK. I know that it is nowhere near as serious a story as the one you refer too, but I saw a story yesterday about a man who has been travelling all around the world on his bike, visiting over 200 countries. And what happens when he visits us........... his bike is stolen within 5 minutes. Oh dear.

Hello world... why not retire to the UK free accommodation and allowance for life, free education and medical expense's , under 5's place guaranteed,all future legal fee's undertaken we'll even give you driving lesson's so you won't need to go out and steal a car plus DvD of the week offer at your local library. Now this offer is only open people with criminal conviction's .............and if any of the above is untrue let me be struck by lightning

** you just could'nt make it up!!!

abbey

Post by abbey »

chrisb84uk wrote: Oh I know there are so many things in the news, that really make you mad about the UK. I know that it is nowhere near as serious a story as the one you refer too, but I saw a story yesterday about a man who has been travelling all around the world on his bike, visiting over 200 countries. And what happens when he visits us........... his bike is stolen within 5 minutes. Oh dear.:yh_rotfl

I laughed out loud when i saw that item on CH4 news, i know it's embarassing but it tickled me. :o
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

abbey wrote: :yh_rotfl

I laughed out loud when i saw that item on CH4 news, i know it's embarassing but it tickled me. :o

Hahaha oh you big meanie. Ok well I did have a little giggle at his expensive, but imagine how the poor guy must have felt. :wah:
venus

Post by venus »

chrisb84uk wrote: Hahaha oh you big meanie. Ok well I did have a little giggle at his expensive, but imagine how the poor guy must have felt. :wah:

like he'd just had his bike nicked l expect:-3
take a bite out of life it's there to be tasted!!
chrisb84uk

Post by chrisb84uk »

venus wrote: like he'd just had his bike nicked l expect:-3

Well to us, I'm sure it's just a bike, but to him after all this travelling he has done on it, I'm sure it was more than a bike. You know how some people get really close to a certain object!!
Explorer the eighth

Post by Explorer the eighth »

Not only that, but what about all those other foreign criminals who should have been deported after they had served their short and easy prison sentences. This included murderers; rapists; paedophiles and drug pushers. Now they are free to wander around Britain doing as they wish. It wouldn't be fair to send them back to their own countries because they might face real justice and that would be a terrible infringement of the poor dears' human rights. The law industry will have plenty of human rights lawyers queuing up for legal aid courtesy of the generous tax payer. We tax payers don't mind even if we have to go hungry to pay for it. Just ask any politician and they will confirm that.

Talking of politicians, I see that the government now want to deport ANY foreign person who has committed an offence that could possibly result in imprisonment. This includes the owning of a dangerous dog, or fare dodging on the railway, or defending yourself when attacked using more than minimum force only. This is what we can call using a sledgehammer to crack a nut - panic legislation going from one extreme to the other.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

chrisb84uk wrote: Oh I know there are so many things in the news, that really make you mad about the UK. I know that it is nowhere near as serious a story as the one you refer too, but I saw a story yesterday about a man who has been travelling all around the world on his bike, visiting over 200 countries. And what happens when he visits us........... his bike is stolen within 5 minutes. Oh dear.

Apparently he got it back tho! :rolleyes:
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Have you seen Melvyn Bragg's fabulous 4-part series called "12 Books That Changed The World"? Its been absolutely fascinating!

Apparently, the reason we can't deport people dates back to the Magna Carta (written in 1215!) when King John specified that foreigners should be allowed to settle .....and work!

Our nation is ruled by outdated laws which tradition says we cannot ameliorate. According to the Magna Carta these laws allow these ingrates to stay. That's why Tony Blair is trying to change these laws and why he says it isn't common sense to live by laws that were beneficial 800 years ago but which do not apply today!

Of course, all the seedy back benchers from the opposing parties mock him for trying to change centuries of tradition by introducing some common sense, a concept which is totally alien to the majority of politicians! :p
pantsonfire321@aol.com

[QUOTE=Rapunzel] specified that foreigners should be allowed to settle .....and work!

And that's the magic word.... WORK ...unfortunately most immigrant's don't want to work they just want to claim a lifetime of benefit's - if their life's were really in danger surely they would settle in the first country of safety that they come to and not break their neck's traveling half way around the world ignoring every other country in order to come into the UK illegally because we are the only mug's that give them handout's.

Return to “Current Events”