interesting

Post by jhwty42 »

found this in the net

sounds interesting

http://basilica.hit.bg
downag

interesting

Post by downag »

Let it rot. There isn't enough time left to complete the work anyway.

d:-5
Ted

interesting

Post by Ted »

I think as a national treasure and part of early Christian tradition it is worth trying to preserve. At the same time I would hate to see absobitant amounts of mone spent on it at the expense of feeding the hungry etc. It would be a delicate balancing act for sure.

Shalom

Ted:-6
downag

interesting

Post by downag »

Ted wrote: I think as a national treasure and part of early Christian tradition it is worth trying to preserve. At the same time I would hate to see absobitantamounts of mone spent on it at the expense of feeding the hungry etc. It would be a delicate balancing act for sure.

Shalom

Ted, I'm sorry, but you mangled that word so badly, I had to do something.

It is exorbitant

Again, I apologise.

d:-5
Ted

interesting

Post by Ted »

I don't know where all the Christians have gone. Those of us still here must be "The Left Behind". LOL

Shalom

JayDee

interesting

Post by JayDee »

Студенти от Нов Български Университет и Софийски Университет "Кл. Охридски" излизат с апел за спасяването на една от най-ранните християнски църкви в света. Така наречената "Червена църква" е разположена на 15 километра от българския град Пловдив, познат от римско време като Филипопол. Тя е базилика с уникален четириконхален план и учените я датират от 6 век след Христос. Поради незаинтересоваността на българските културни институции към подобни инициативи, Инициативния комитет е принуден да търси отклик сред случайни спомоществователи в страната и чужбина. Моля ако решите да направите дарение - свържете се с нас за да поставим името ви в списъка на спомоществователи, който възнамеряваме да поставим край реконструирания паметник.

It so annoys me when there are so many glaring spelling errors.
Ted

interesting

Post by Ted »

JayDee:-6

Thanks.

Damn it why am I so human that I make mistakes! LOL.

Shalom

koan

interesting

Post by koan »

One of the things that strikes me as odd is that I don't recall any other legitimate organization asking for money in the same way. The email "maat_bg..." strikes me as contrived as well.
jhwty42

interesting

Post by jhwty42 »

As you are so "striked" feel free to visit my country. I'll take you to the regional administration where this beautiful church is located. They cannot do anything to preserve it without fuds and may be are sad about it. Than if you aren't so "striked" maybe you'll donate a few bucks. Or you can take a picture of you in front of the church and tell stories to your grandchildren how this church cannot be seen anymore...

Because of so many "striked" people that don't give a ... for such initiatives.:-5

If you register organization for saving this monument I'll sure donate.

Talkin nonscence won't do anything good to anyone;)
Mongoose

interesting

Post by Mongoose »

Personally, I think people get too attached to derelict old buildings. I don't think it would be such a bad thing if my grandkids (if I ever have them lol) didn't see that building or any other for that matter.

Return to “Christianity”