Biblical Contradictions

Discuss the Christian Faith.
YZGI

Biblical Contradictions

Post by YZGI »

Nevim there is no way you are over 12 yrs old. No good christian with any maturity would act like you do. Are you and Atsila at a Little Rascals Christian camp or something?
guppy

Biblical Contradictions

Post by guppy »

Nevim, you are being very rude to my friends on forum garden. If you cannot show some respect, why dont you go harrass someone else somewhere else. its obvious you dont fit in here.
Bryn Mawr

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Atsila wrote: And what are yours to point that out to me?

Do you ever answer question or respond to points or do you just try to insult and belittle people who disagree with your dogma?

You have rubbished Ted's qualification to make points on this Forum yet you refuse to say how you are qualified! You are less than nothing yet you act like God himself.
guppy

Biblical Contradictions

Post by guppy »

Novelty wrote: So this entitles you to be rude?

no, i am not going to sink to your level. have a nice day. we are done.
Bryn Mawr

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Nevim wrote: Why ? You need help ?

Yes - I cannot find any evidence of the claimed posts.

Unless a pointer is provided I will have to presume that they're spurious.
Atsila

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Atsila »

ArnoldLayne wrote: Demonic creatures for avatars eh ? Atsila has a wolf, pretty demonic I'd say.

Oh and you can include me in your rants cos I listen to the devils music ;)
For your edification and learning something past the tip of your nose. Atsila is the Tsalagi (Cherokee) word for fire. Wolf is from the Clan of the Wolf somewhere in the Continental US. Now put it all together and you're still clueless.

Just look at him praising Almighty God!

Atsila

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Atsila »

Nevim wrote: NO kidding as if that's a revelation...!

Lets see you're not a Christian but you are an authority on who is! Here, is a new Avatar for ya
I've done some research into Ted's 'Christianity', reading some of his posts. Isaiah 8:20 comes to mind............"if he speaks not according to this word (the Bible), it is because there is no light in him".

And Ted preaches his own gospel, denying the Bible as the complete word of God, pronouncing it errant and contradictory, and therefore denying the power of the Holy Spirit to maintain the purity of the message and the plan of salvation.
Atsila

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Atsila »

Novelty wrote: Of course there is Contradictions, to read the gosples as though they actually mean something or have any credibility is a mental optical illusion, they were written 45years after Jesus died, the basis of the story comes from the apostle paul, i cant count how many messangers have come to spread the word of GOD for some reason they were all born on the 25th dec and had a virgin mother died on a cross or a tree, but i wonder if Ted follows the view that the devil went back in time to create these other contradictory messengers just to test the strength of mans faith............
You, too, deny the power of the Holy Spirit to work through men with consecrated hearts. As for the birth of Christ? December 25th is a catholic invention whose doctrines are entirely of pagan origin, hence they have no problem with Dec 25. Do some research, it'll be good for you.
Atsila

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Atsila »

zinkyusa wrote: Get the eagle and flag off your greasy little posts, you're an embarassment to my country..
You're talking to veterans, silly boy!

Atsila

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Atsila »

YZGI wrote: Nevim there is no way you are over 12 yrs old. No good christian with any maturity would act like you do. Are you and Atsila at a Little Rascals Christian camp or something?
No, we are in the temple with Christ helping HIM rid it of varmints.

You know the story, don't you?
Atsila

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Atsila »

guppy wrote: Nevim, you are being very rude to my friends on forum garden. If you cannot show some respect, why dont you go harrass someone else somewhere else. its obvious you dont fit in here.
I have a strong feeling he is not about fitting in here. He's about fitting in the place reserved for him in New Jerusalem. Know where that is? :D
Atsila

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Atsila »

Novelty wrote: So this entitles you to be rude?
It's the eye for an eye sorta thingie!

Blessings to you. :-6
Atsila

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Atsila »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Do you ever answer question or respond to points or do you just try to insult and belittle people who disagree with your dogma?

You have rubbished Ted's qualification to make points on this Forum yet you refuse to say how you are qualified! You are less than nothing yet you act like God himself.
Less than nothing, eh? That make you feel good?
Atsila

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Atsila »

ArnoldLayne wrote: Ah thanks. I never could remember to look past the end of my nose. I am indeed edified
Love Land's End, and everything Hardy wrote. Not much use for Shakespeare, but Spenser, Milton, Chaucer, Dickens, and many more, and the range of English poets, and if you've had anything to do with it all, I thank you.

Redwolf
Atsila

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Atsila »

Novelty wrote: ludicrous
Not at all. Here's a bit of a start for you, if you seriously want to know, or just keep dismissing it, which is standard for those who feel threatened by truth.

Good blessings to you.

http://www.pbministries.org/History/Goo ... hes_01.htm
guppy

Biblical Contradictions

Post by guppy »

Hey bryn and wise guy;

hope this day finds you two in fine spirits. it is beautiful here. hope you both have a wonderful day.
YZGI

Biblical Contradictions

Post by YZGI »

guppy wrote: Hey bryn and wise guy;

hope this day finds you two in fine spirits. it is beautiful here. hope you both have a wonderful day.

Well thank you Guppy, Back at you.:-6
Nevim

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Nevim »

YZGI wrote: Nevim there is no way you are over 12 yrs old. No good christian with any maturity would act like you do. Are you and Atsila at a Little Rascals Christian camp or something?

Oh now we have another insulting post from someone either of us know ! If I'm 12 you 2 how's that?
Nevim

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Nevim »

Can't help but to wonder which spirit that would be....
Nevim

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Nevim »

Bryn Mawr wrote: Do you ever answer question or respond to points or do you just try to insult and belittle people who disagree with your dogma?

Ah the pot calls the kettle!

Bryn Mawr wrote:

Oh grow up, I have yet to hear any intelligent comment from any of you.....
Nevim

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Nevim »

Pinky wrote: That was grown up wasn't it?:o

That comment was straight from the Devil's anus.

Why don't you back up what you say instead of getting emotive and going on the defensive?

Not to hard to see what you're into Pinky
Bryn Mawr

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Bryn Mawr »

All the better for speaking to you - you're as welcome as sunlight in spring.

Much peace and happiness to you.
Bryn Mawr

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Pinky wrote: Bryn, you and Gups set a wonderful example of what walking in the way of the divine should be about - whatever path that me be...peace, love and tolerance:-4

I must object - that should be tolerance, love and peace!

More power to you Pinky :-)
zinkyusa

Biblical Contradictions

Post by zinkyusa »

Atsila wrote: You're talking to veterans, silly boy!

I'm talking to cub scouts..no wait that's a total insult to the scouts..
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
zinkyusa

Biblical Contradictions

Post by zinkyusa »

Atsila wrote: For your edification and learning something past the tip of your nose. Atsila is the Tsalagi (Cherokee) word for fire. Wolf is from the Clan of the Wolf somewhere in the Continental US. Now put it all together and you're still clueless.

Just look at him praising Almighty God!

I believe it's actually Cherokee for troll..
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
zinkyusa

Biblical Contradictions

Post by zinkyusa »

Nevim wrote: Can't help but to wonder which spirit that would be....

can't help but wonder how long has it been since you've had brain activity?
Ted

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Ted »

Ladies and gents:-6

I abhor what these two have done and said. I can assure you that it is not from the Christian way. I see no spirit of our Lord in any of their posts. They certainly do not reflect the risen One in any way.

I do feel sorry for them, slaves to their fundamentalist/literalism so it would appear. One can only hope that one day they will understand what it is really about.

Shalom

Ted:-6
Ted

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Ted »

Atsila:-6

:-6

Shalom

guppy

Biblical Contradictions

Post by guppy »

Ted wrote: Ladies and gents:-6

I abhor what these two have done and said. I can assure you that it is not from the Christian way. I see no spirit of our Lord in any of their posts. They certainly do not reflect the risen One in any way.

I do feel sorry for them, slaves to their fundamentalist/literalism so it would appear. One can only hope that one day they will understand what it is really about.

Shalom

hey Ted, i am glad to see you grace the garden with your wisdom. you are always a breath of fresh air.

sincerely, gup
guppy

Biblical Contradictions

Post by guppy »

zinkyusa wrote: I'm talking to cub scouts..no wait that's a total insult to the scouts..

Hey Zinky, sorry to have missed your posts. i always enjoy reading your sense of humor and wit. be good.

gup
weber

Biblical Contradictions

Post by weber »

guppy wrote: Hey Zinky, sorry to have missed your posts. i always enjoy reading your sense of humor and wit. be good.

gup

I am sorry I missed out too Zinky, Ted, Guppy.

Maybe it is time for a little rest to get recharged for good debate.:)
miriam:yh_flower

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.

.................Charles Mingus

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?
guppy

Biblical Contradictions

Post by guppy »

weber wrote: I am sorry I missed out too Zinky, Ted, Guppy.

Maybe it is time for a little rest to get recharged for good debate.:)

Weber, i am not up to any more debate. i believe in life. in love, in compassion, in the simplicity of just being. kindness to others, do no harm.

If there should be life after this, then it will just be an added blessing.

We are all given the gift of life. how you choose to use it is totally up to the individual. i , myself, choose to not participate in this anymore. life is too precious to waste on argueing with certain people that cannot see the value of friendship. To touch another soul and bring pain or even accept it is not my way.I will see you around the garden my very special friend.

peace and hugs

guppy
weber

Biblical Contradictions

Post by weber »

I understand that Guppy

I really don't want to continue either but I always check and if there is something important to me, I need to say something.
miriam:yh_flower

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.

.................Charles Mingus

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?
Atsila

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Atsila »

Ted wrote: Ladies and gents:-6

Shalom

pharisee self-righteous and loathesome
Atsila

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Atsila »

Ted wrote: Atsila:-6

:-6

Shalom

Ted
zinkyusa

Biblical Contradictions

Post by zinkyusa »

Atsila wrote: pharisee self-righteous and loathesome

The troll returns...:wah:
Atsila

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Atsila »

Pinky wrote: That was grown up wasn't it?:o

That comment was straight from the Devil's anus.

Why don't you back up what you say instead of getting emotive and going on the defensive?
The devil's anus? You have access to it and are familiar with the effluence from that locale? What's it like there? Do you trip often? Is it fun? Is there a club?
Atsila

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Atsila »

Pinky wrote: Nope!:D

I don't bother hiding who I am, I don't see the need to!
You're into satanic anal effluence. How rewarding. :wah:
Atsila

Biblical Contradictions

Post by Atsila »

Pinky wrote: No - only christians actually believe in satan. Therefore anything satanic only exists to them. It has no place in my life.:-6

However, I am becoming rather concerned that I might be seeing more than I should of satanic effluence - I gotta stop reading posts by crackpot fundamentalists:D
What's a fundamentalist? I want the real meaning from you, not something you picked up from the media and others who have no clue.

You claim to know what emanates from the devil's anus. That suggests a personal knowledge of that entity. Now you are trying to wiggle away from your admission.

Your response is contradictory. Satanic does not exist for you, you are seeing satanic effluence. Time for a mental checkup.

Do get back to me about fundamentalism. And get excited about that it is NOT what you hope.

Return to “Christianity”