What are your dreams made of?

Discuss alternative healing (Yoga, Reflexology) and self-help type books for the mind and thoughts for the soul.
Red

Post by Red »

I dream a lot but there always strange and bits & pieces, never a full dream oh and im always very violent with baddies in my dreams, ive been known to do atrocious things with a pencil! :sneaky:
cinamin

Post by cinamin »

Last time I had a dream it was about my grandmother who died about 25 years ago. I saw her and it seemed so real. My mother was standing behind her and saying "look it's your grandmother" and I leaned forward and hugged her and I began crying hard. And I woke up crying. :-1

It was a sign to me that I am moving in the right direction in my life. Whenever I dream about either of my grandparents I know it's a good sign.:-4

The week before I had a nightmare about the man I just left. But I don't remember details. :mad:
Red

Post by Red »

Im slightly concerned about my dream last night...df asked if he could try batting for the other team...wasnt phased at all..?

but when i found out he was shagging some lass from a shop i went down there and dragged her by the hair to the stockroom and had a 'chat' with her about it..:thinking: analyse pls...?
koan

Post by koan »

I had a dream that I was going down a river on a gondola through this strange world full of muppets. One of them pulled up his shirt and asked me if I could help him get rid of a problem. He had the devil's face upside down on his chest, staring up at him. I had to admit I didn't have a solution and the gondola moved on.
Red

Post by Red »

koan;547811 wrote: I had a dream that I was going down a river on a gondola through this strange world full of muppets. One of them pulled up his shirt and asked me if I could help him get rid of a problem. He had the devil's face upside down on his chest, staring up at him. I had to admit I didn't have a solution and the gondola moved on.

koan.... :wah: you have a way with words mi dear and i thought i had freaky dreams!
xxoakxx

Post by xxoakxx »

i have nights when I feel Im dreamiong all night. The dreams often relate to each other, and can often relate to something im trying to understand. They act as a kind of guidence for me.

In everyday life though, I use pictures or symbolism to understand life. And in meditation I tend to let dreams come too. Lol, it sounds like im a dream fanatic:-3
Shimon

Post by Shimon »

In the words of the Talmud, All dreams follow the mouth. Therefore, if one doesn't have his dream interpreted, it will not be fulfilled. Only someone with special intuition and insight can interpret dreams . If a person is troubled by a dream, The Sages have provided various ways to avert any evil decree that the dream may have caused like Hatavat Chalom

Some Rabbi's are very good and can interpret dreams in this way.

Return to “Body, Mind, Soul”