what did Jesus look like, nxt Chptr

Discuss the Christian Faith.
Ted

Post by Ted »

koan :-6

I used the word think because that was how I personally felt. You are doing a good job and I don't think there is any question about that, except maybe for kalanu but you know it takes all kinds.LOL

You know kalanu gives the impression that he thinks he knows it all. All I can say is after 9 years at university and at the age of 61 I know how really little I,in fact, do know. The more I learn the more I realize how little I know and the older I get how short the time is to learn more and more and more etc.

Shalom

Ted :-6
kensloft

Post by kensloft »

Ted wrote: koan :-6

I used the word think because that was how I personally felt. You are doing a good job and I don't think there is any question about that, except maybe for kalanu but you know it takes all kinds.LOL

You know kalanu gives the impression that he thinks he knows it all. All I can say is after 9 years at university and at the age of 61 I know how really little I,in fact, do know. The more I learn the more I realize how little I know and the older I get how short the time is to learn more and more and more etc.

Shalom

Tell it like it is! Where does this guy get off claiming to be the king of interpreters? His snide remarks are not hidden in the subtlety that he presumes marks his perceptive, infallible teachings. Grow up! Given enough power he'd make the Ayatollahs look like boy scouts. Talk about the blind leading the blind.

Good post Ted.
koan

Post by koan »

All things shall pass.
Ted

Post by Ted »

koan :-6

LOL

The Bible clearly tells us that we are to be humble. Sometimes, we all, myself included, get so wound up in what we are saying that we may sound less then humble. Though I think we all can see that and we do get a general feeling about each other and we do know.

Shalom

Ted

Post by Ted »

As to the original theme of this thread I wouldn't know what Jesus looked like as I wasn't there.

However, I walked into a restaurant not to far from here one day and with the usual pictures of Jesus in my mind I would have sworn up and down that's who was sitting at a nearby table. I looked more than a dozen times in disbelief. It it was, he remained incognito. LOL

Shalom

koan

Post by koan »

Ted wrote: As to the original theme of this thread I wouldn't know what Jesus looked like as I wasn't there.

However, I walked into a restaurant not to far from here one day and with the usual pictures of Jesus in my mind I would have sworn up and down that's who was sitting at a nearby table. I looked more than a dozen times in disbelief. It it was, he remained incognito. LOL

Shalom

From what I hear it might have been kensloft at the table. :wah:
RedSoxFan

Post by RedSoxFan »

Ted wrote: As to the original theme of this thread I wouldn't know what Jesus looked like as I wasn't there.

Shalom

I have no idea what he looked like. But if I think it's him, I'll be sure to aim real well.
I try to please one person a day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow looks bad too.
kensloft

Post by kensloft »

RedSoxFan wrote: I have no idea what he looked like. But if I think it's him, I'll be sure to aim real well.
Win one pennant and all of a sudden...?
Ted

Post by Ted »

RedSoxfan :-6

I'm not particularly impressed by that sort of comment but I don't suppose you really care.

Shalom

BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

RedSoxFan wrote: I have no idea what he looked like. But if I think it's him, I'll be sure to aim real well.It doesn't even make sense...What the heck are you talking about??? :-5
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

koan

Post by koan »

Maybe he's afraid that Jesus may support another team? :wah:

After what happened last time I'm sure Jesus would have his back covered this time around.
kensloft

Post by kensloft »

koan wrote: Maybe he's afraid that Jesus may support another team? :wah:

After what happened last time I'm sure Jesus would have his back covered this time around.
Wonder which position Jesus is going to play?
RedSoxFan

Post by RedSoxFan »

Ted wrote: RedSoxfan :-6

I'm not particularly impressed by that sort of comment but I don't suppose you really care.

Shalom

Nope not really!
I try to please one person a day. Today is not your day, and tomorrow looks bad too.
RedSoxFan

Post by RedSoxFan »

BabyRider wrote: It doesn't even make sense...What the heck are you talking about??? :-5

Wow youre a smart one. Im betting you were home-schooled. What I said is not in the bilbe so of course you wouldnt understand.
RedSoxFan

Post by RedSoxFan »

koan wrote: Maybe he's afraid that Jesus may support another team? :wah:

Yeah maybe he likes the Yankees. Maybe he'll have millions of his peasants covering him. Ok, if they wanna be in the way, ill just bust out the Gatling-Gun to mow'em all down.
RedSoxFan

Post by RedSoxFan »

kensloft wrote: Wonder which position Jesus is going to play?

The game is too complicated for the weak minded to play.
koan

Post by koan »

The last four posts were a whole lot of nothing. A complete waste of your time and...infinately worse...everyone else's.
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

RedSoxFan wrote: The game is too complicated for the weak minded to play.
RedSoxFan,

Just a friendly hint. If you act like a troll, you are going to be treated like one. The moderators will be watching your next posts. I hope you can contribute in a positive way.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
naty2005

Post by naty2005 »

Gabs wrote: PUZZLE.

A father wanted to read a magazine but was being bothered by his little

girl, Shelby.

She wanted to know what the United States looked like.

Finally, he tore a sheet out of his new magazine on which was printed

the map of the country.

Tearing it into small pieces, he gave it to Shelby, and said, "Go into

the other room and see if you can put this together. This will show you our

whole country today."

After a few minutes, Shelby returned and handed him the map correctly

fitted together.

The father was surprised and asked how she had finished so quickly.

"Oh," she said, "on the other side of the paper is a picture of Jesus. When I

got all of Jesus back where He belonged, then our country just came

together."

AMEN.
beautiful. I liked the story.
Ted

Post by Ted »

koan:-6

Right on.

Shalom

Ted:-6
weber

Post by weber »

I always like this image of Jesus

miriam:yh_flower

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.

.................Charles Mingus

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?

Return to “Christianity”