Bummer

How's your day going? Are you having a great work day - or - a horrible one? Got complaints about your boss? Your co-workers? Your spouse or friends? This is the place to let it hang out.
ksd75

Bummer

Post by ksd75 »

Just found out today that I am getting laid off. My boss is being very cool about it, and encouraged me to file for unemployement, so that's cool...

In a way, I'm kind of looking forward to a little time off.

On the other hand, being out of work is going to be a very scary feeling.

It IS almost gardening season though...can't say I won't mind spending my days outside in the garden instead of inside a dark dingy warehouse all day. :)
Chezzie

Bummer

Post by Chezzie »

well bad luck for the lost Job but like you say Gardening season round the corner so if you can afford a little time off, your employers picked the right time of year lol...That said Good Luck Job hunting:-6
Jerry

Bummer

Post by Jerry »

ksd75;775850 wrote: Just found out today that I am getting laid off. My boss is being very cool about it, and encouraged me to file for unemployement, so that's cool...

In a way, I'm kind of looking forward to a little time off.

On the other hand, being out of work is going to be a very scary feeling.

It IS almost gardening season though...can't say I won't mind spending my days outside in the garden instead of inside a dark dingy warehouse all day. :)

Sorry to hear this, but maybe you will find a job you like much better then this one.

Anyway, enjoy your time off. :)
Nomad

Bummer

Post by Nomad »

Youre not alone, its an epidemic.

100 here, 2000 there. Funny thing is Bush thinks losing your job is just a tiny little hiccup.

Feel better now ?

Good luck in the sincerest sense.
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Welcome To My Day!”