The Bible shifted some Gears in my mind.

Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

As the Christians preach and teach the ultimate doom of much of humanity, there is another message in the bible that premates their message of hell fire. I used to wonder why God would frame Salvation as " A choice thing", or being saved as a result of the human individual responsibility, because so many, many humans have not, and willnot choose God. They really have no personal responsibility to believe in and serve God, much of humanity has not been on track to know the True and Living God. And many of them have actually had no choice in their culture and upbringing. Why would God set up a system of Salvation that depended heavily on the human ability to believe in and trust in him? And thats where I began to see this deception. Thats what has thrown humanity off track, the belief that Salvation is " Our Responsibility", as if we are charged by God to Save ourselves. And that Jesus death is only applied to us " After WE have met certain Salvation requirements." Which effectively does NOT make Salvation free, but gives it a personal cost to you.

This errant way of trying to understand God and the bible has swept both the mind and Spiritual imagination of all of humanity and thrown us into a horrible misconception of Gods ultimate purpose for all of humankind. It has created a very defeatist aittitude in humanity toward our Loving God. Actually it has created a negative fear of God, people tend to think moreso that God is " Out to Get us", or that he is pushing some hardcore test on us that is really a " Survival of the Fittest " kind of thing, and will only save the best of us, which is why so many Christians act as if they have it made, because they think they are amoung those who have " Made it", and to hell with the rest. This mentality does not accurately picture Gods true nature, and it promotes a very ugly mindset in christians, that instills a false sense of pride and security. And conversely it gives christians their inate ability to quickly condemn unbelievers into hell fire.

In Isaiah 45:22-25, is the accurate mindset and heart of God toward his human children. And listen, the whole earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof, the people who dwell in it are Gods children. Don't you let christians tell you that only they are Gods children, so are us sinners and unbelievers, we belong to God too. And God has provided a way to " Graph us into his Family", which I will go into later. Believers in God just have a very ugly way about themselves that trys to " Count people out from Salvation." But they do not hold the power to back up such an ugly desire.

In Isaiah 45;" Turn to me and be saved, ALL the ends of the earth; for I am God and there is no other. I have SWORN by Myself, the word has gone forth from my mouth in righteousness and WILLNOT turn back, THAT TO ME EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, EVERY TOUNGE WILL SWEAR ALLIGIANCE to me.

Thios is the ultimate destiny of ALL of created humanity, and NOTHING can change this. No scripture in the bible, no scriptures on hell, no christian doctrine, NOTHING can stop this literal oath of God! Here God SWEARS BY HIMSELF, that every human will be converted. This is a very HOLY moment to God, here he takes our Salvation personal.

And that means a lot to our future. And I want to talk about that. Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

The greatest opening to receiving understanding from God is to seperate yourself from the knowledge of men. If you depend on the knowledge of men, that will be your reward, that is what you will settle on. That is what created the traditional views of God, and humanity has been caught up in the grip of that traditional way, and their doctrines are not real. The foundation of all Christian knowledge is not really based on the truth, but on very seductive and deep deceptions. The understanding formulated in the religions of mankind , were formulated based on knowledge that has been mixed with both good and evil influences. All religions were formulated from this foundation, and all of them have been deceived. And it was God who did this.

In the garden of Eden, God " Created" the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, and mixed both fruits within the same tree, meaning he established the knowledge production on earth, and wanted everything we learn to be a nuclear mix of both good and evil, which can never produce a clear understanding. This is the orgin of all knowledge production on earth, all manipulated by God himself in the Garden of Eden.

And I want to go into that. Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

When God planted the tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, he was establishing both ways of life and the beginning of both forms of knowledge production, to grow in the same tree, or same environment on earth. That was a very significant moment in human history, and it has been totally misunderstood. Look at it in Genesis 2:9;" And out of the ground " THE LORD CAUSED TO GROW" every tree that is pleasing to the sight and good for food, the Tree of Life AND the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. God CAUSED to GROW all knowledge of BOTH Good AND Evil! There it is right there , plain and simple, so elementary simple, that it is unbelieved. It was God who created AND caused to DEVELOP, ALL the Knowledge of Evil on earth.

And God did this BEFORE he created Adam and Eve. This is what confused Adam and Eve in the first place, and then God allowed the master of Evil to personally confront Eve in the Garden. God tipped the scales against the young couple, he knew they would not stand up to these incredible odds against them, and God personally stayed out of the confrontation between the serpent and Adam and Eve, which further predicted the outcome. The young couple was overpowered and outclassed by satan, and it took perhaps less than a minute. The Serpent asked them only two questions, and warped their minds in less than 60 seconds.

And he has been warping humanity ever since, using even the knowledge of Good and the bible to do it.

This is the foundation of human knowledge, and it is the foundation of ALL religions.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

the serpent used a very appealing form of " The Truth" on Adam and Eve. He didnot lie to them, and to this day, the serpent is still using appealing and seductive things that seem to be true to humanity. Religion is the serpents " Deceptive Apple" offered to humanity, and the appealing fruit is both Good and Evil, a deadly mixture of the two.

The serpent asked Eve," Has God said that you will really die?" No harm or deception there, just a harmless question. Then the serpent tells Eve that in the day she eats, she willnot really die, she will be like God, in that she will know the difference between Good and Evil." Still no deception from the serpent, neither Adam or Eve died, they both lived for a very long time, longer than any of us have lived. And their eyes were "Opened", they began to understand both Good and Evil things. Which is DEFINTE proof that Adam and Eves " Eyes were NOT open before these events, which means God hadNOT trained them, and they didNOT have Gods Holy Spirit inside of them.

Which means that God wouldNOT condemn all of humanity because of one mans stupidity, Adams failure was essential ONLY because it opened the need for Christ to bring Salvation to all of humanity.

And I want to get into that good news. Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Notice Gen.3:6;" When the Woman saw that the tree was good for food and that it was a delight to the eyes, AND that the tree ( of the Knowledge of Good AND Evil) was desirable to " Make one Wise", she took from it and ate, and gave it to her man.

This is the beginning of ALL the Knowledge production of humanity. Its so tempting, so attractive, so desirable and so much wisdom. Notice Gen. 3:22, God himself speaking;" Behold, the Man has become " Like one of US, KNOWING Good AND Evil."

God KNOWS BOTH Good and Evil, and he wanted his future children to experience that Knowledge, NOT be eternally defeated by it! As it was God who exposed Adam and Eve to this Knowledge and experience, it is he who exposed all of us to it also. So religion attempts to explain WHY! Religion believes God did this to set up a survival of the fittest covenant with him. In that only those of us who overcome Evil and submit to the Good, will then be with him. That is a serious misinterpitation of Gods plans.

Good and Evil are NOT determining factors in the plan of Salvation, they are " Integral componants" of a great "Birthing Process", and there will be no abortions.

JerryG

Post by JerryG »

Mickiel;839920 wrote: I

the preachers are saying that many sinners will perish in their sin, the bible describes God as a being that is not willing that any would perish, 2 So I decided to search the scriptures for Life, instead of the death of humanitys sinners. The search has turned up some interesting things about God, this most egnigmatic being, which I think spells good news for sinful humanity. Peace.

The Bible is a book written by early man with limited understanding of God and the Universe. It was written in a effort to bring the early Jews into alignment with the Prophet Moses understanding of God. The Gospels incorporated many more people into a Judeo/Christian thought process.

Since early man there have been countless holy books and ten thousand religions which were not written down to any great extent.

The big problem we are faced with is that the universe oscillates perpetually. Earths are created. Man is created. Billions of Earths produce billions of holy books and religions. This has been going on for all eternity. Thus the religious stories repeat over and over again forever. Man and beast repeats over and over again forever.

Our DNA codes numbers will repeat over and over again for all eternity. Thus clones of ourselves exist today all over the universe and will exist perpetually forever.

When God judges the worth of a man he must judge the billions of copies of that person. If all billion copies of that person is totally unworthy of future existence, then the DNA code number will be erased from the mind of God. That person will never appear again.

Thus a person is not judged by himself or herself. He or she is judged relative to what they have become everywhere.

Each of us is doomed to eternal life. The only saving grace is that we are born free each time without the memory of the past or our suffering fellow clones.

God does not have such choices. God alone always exists at the center of God's creation. Unless God destroys the creation and returns to a null state of pure nothingness, the cyclical universe will cycle forever.

The merciful God erases the memory of our lives from us. We are born mentally innocent of our former selves. We are merely flesh with a particular DNA code. Our soul inherits a closeness to God from our prior life but this has no mental memory from the past. It is only that we will be born anew closer to God or further from God.

The religions of man give comfort to the masses. They also produce mental illness because they preach the fear of death to so many. God is merciful so the suffering of man for each life ends upon the mans death. We go to our death knowing that we are gone from this life but many see the light of God and know that they will be reborn.

This wheel of life and death cannot be changed. We have no control over it. The Hindu philosophy attempts to eliminate the wheel of life from their followers by bring the follower into the Godhead. There are dreams and hopes. In reality God alone occupies the Godhead. We are the result of a cosmic evolutionary process in which this is the best of all possible worlds for us. Our suffering is segmented and quite limited. Eternal continuous life would truly be hell. Thus in God's mercy we live a life and then die only to be reborn fresh.

The Biblical writers brought the message of peace and love and justice from God to mankind. They added rewards and punishments but in reality Ecclesiastics said it best. We have our day under the sun and then we die.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

The Bible has shifted many gears in my mind. Most notably my view on Good and Evil. A careful study of the events in Eden, reveals that God created both the serpent ( Or the devil) and Evil, ( Or the knowledge of Evil). Religion has assummed that evil or the devil created itself, which gives the devil and Evil " The power of Evolution." Or things that created itself, and I reject that interpitation as error. The devil didnot create himself, nor did he " Evolve" into being a devil, after first being a " Good Angel." He was created then, as he still is now. Jesus called him a " Liar from the Beginning."

A misinterpitation of who created Evil and why, can just totally throw off a correct view of the bible.

Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

There is enough wrong with humanity to assume that we are disabled and limited in what our view of our own " Morals as a Whole" has resulted in our history. I mean some of us are trying to understand, given what we know, but its what we don't know that really handicaps us.

I am reminded of the " Other Lion." When Lions stalk their prey, the prey normally sees them comming. But its " The Other Lion" that the prey does not see that often makes the kill. This is what really confuses humanity in areas of religion, God, our ultimate destiny, even the bible, its " The Other Lion", or the things we cannot see or correctly comprehend , that is really hurting us, or " Killing our view of God."

Spiritual things are not natural to our understanding. Oh we have plenty of teachers and preachers who give their interpitations, and by the truckloads, we have all kinds of religions and beliefs. From new age theology, to old traditional views, we have them all. But you know, I like the bible, its keen insight has appealed to me. In 2Corinth. 3:5;"Not that we are Adequate in ourselves to consider anything as " Comming from Ourselves", but our Adequacy Comes from God!" Left to ourselves, we will consider things accordingly, I mean, thats all we can do, go off of our own reasonings. But self reasonings cannot penertrate that big unseen Spiritual wall between us and our God. It just cannot. We simply NEED God, and that goes for all of us. And God knows this. Yet we see so much that God HAS NOT done, so we blame Evil, when we really should blame our own ignorance. We don't see that Evil came here under Gods creative direction, and it CANNOT doom us!

In Isaiah 45:7;" I am the Lord, there is no other. The one forming Light AND creating Darkness. CAUSING well being and CREATING Calamity, ( Or Evil). I am the Lord who DOES ALL THESE THINGS!

This IS the Tree of the Knowledge of both Good and Evil, both growing, or being produced, in the same tree. BOTH created , or bought into existance by God. Both thriving in the same environment, both causeing all kinds of beliefs and behavior within humanity.

And I want to further examine this most unusual reality that has rocked our world, and our understanding. Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

In Matthews 13:24-30 is the parable of the " Wheat and the Tares", which at its root, explains something God is doing to humanity. Allowing the " Good Seed to grow right along the " Wicked weed", and not try to seperate them. Both ways of Life must grow in the same place, mixed into a conglomeration of " The unity of fate." Human history is an amalgamation of both good and evil, an infusion of knowledge, a conjoined blend of things that has settled within our minds and heavily influenced our wills.

None of us has been free of this mixture.

It has affected us all.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

The common thought in religion is that there exist a battle between good and evil, which basically means satan and God, for the souls of humanity. This is a baseless assumption, there is no battle between satan and God, if there was a battle, God surely is getting the tar kicked out of him by the devil. Evil is dominant on earth, sin is the most powerful force that has captured humanity.

No, there is no good verses evil with God, satan and every demon in existence is in complette submission to God. They can do nothing without Gods permission. Religous humanity has falsely assumed that it understands what God is doing. It does not, but its false traditional teachings have mentality crippled much of believing humanity and dupped us into accepting literal false misconceptions of God and his plan of Salvation. And most of the believers are not even remotely aware of this, which is why they have nothing for me. There is absolutely nothing a traditional believer in God can offer me. And I ignore the way they condemn so many sinners and unbelievers, they have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with anybodys Salvation, including their own.

God is USING Evil to accomplish a very unstoppable Good! His will and intent is " For evil to flourish for a time", and then he will tolerate it no more.

God Loves everybody and hes not going to loose anyone to this Evil that HE unleashed upon humanity. But I want to go a little into WHY God created and unleashed Evil upon humans in the first place.

I don't complettely understand it, but I will do my best to explain it. Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

The creation of humanity is something more of a unique " Birth Plan", its really God deciding to have his own " Children." God created perhaps untold billions of Angels AND other creations, its just no telling what other beings God has created. But at some point, for some reason, he wanted to have his very own offspring. Yet in one sense, Angels are the " Sons of God", but God is going further in his creation of humanity. Humanity is to " Inherit a far greater existance" than Angels, which means a far greater responsibility. Which I think also means a far greater " Birth Process", were just going to have to go through much more than Angels.

And part of the reason for this, is a certain mentality that God has. In Gods thinking, to whom much is given, much will be required from them. And God has given humanity a place in reality that superseeds even Angels themselves. So much will be required from humanity, part of which I believe is pain and suffering, living in the flesh and dealing with sin. None of which has been required from Angels.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

So this experience we now know as life, is something that God requires for us to go through, while we are on "This Earth, or in This Womb." The earth is Gods choice of " A Womb" for the birth of humanity. Why he didnot just create all of us instantly, I just do not Know. Why we all must suffer, I really do not know. But I do believe that God is not a waster of time, and if God does something, I don't think it could have been done better in some other kind of way.

In order for us to be like God, we had to " Know Good and Evil." We had to live in flesh and suffer. We had to confront evil. I often wonder why. What has this got to do with becomming like God?

And I want to go intoi that.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Humanity was placed into reality in the condition we are in, largely because thats what intrest God. Our environment was something we were born into. Notice Isaiah 43:25;" I, even I, am the one who wipes out your sins " For my Own Intrest." Gods intrest is the key to our existence, and the reason why our environment or our sins cannot condemn us. One of the favorite pastimes of many " Religious people", is to condemn people. Using the bible like a sword, they " Cut off" salvation from others, because thats really what intrest them.

God is interested in wipeing out sins. Its what he is going to do. He framed us into a sinful environment, only to release us at a time of his choosing. Romans 11:32;" For God has shut up all into disobedience that he might show mercy to ALL." This is a core reason why we have so much trouble with sin and evil, because we were locked into it by God. Again in Galations 3:22;" But the scripture has shut up all men under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe." Again, notice how the phrase " Shut up under sin", denotes a prison like lock into this crave we have to sin.

This is where our sinful nature originates from, and act of God himself, not a mistake by Adam in Eden. We were created to sin! To be infected by it and pestered by it. And this is why I believe no human will be condemned by God, because he placed this weight upon us all. Notice Romans 7:20;" But if I am doing the very thing I do not wish to do, I am no longer the one doing it, but the Sin in me."

Sin is a very powerful thing, and its inside of us all. But it cannot condemn us. And I want to go into that. Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

No matter what a believer in God decides to share on this internet, if what is shared leaves ANY room for ANY human not to be with God forever, its just NOT the truth! They are just voices being used by the power of this world, to condemn a part of this world. Gods Salvation is a complette body, no parts will be considered useless or aborted! The messengers of doom, don't even know who they really represent, yet they think they speak for God.

Such is the pride of life. Humans who are alive, and take religious pride in their life. So much pride, that they can see human life not being with God forever, for whatever reason. As if Jesus has not covered that reason.

Peace.
JerryG

Post by JerryG »

Mickiel;905744 wrote: No matter what a believer in God decides to share on this internet, if what is shared leaves ANY room for ANY human not to be with God forever, its just NOT the truth! They are just voices being used by the power of this world, to condemn a part of this world. Gods Salvation is a complette body, no parts will be considered useless or aborted! The messengers of doom, don't even know who they really represent, yet they think they speak for God.

Such is the pride of life. Humans who are alive, and take religious pride in their life. So much pride, that they can see human life not being with God forever, for whatever reason. As if Jesus has not covered that reason.

Peace.

Your sentiments are nice. All of us poor human beings stand before a most powerful entity. The Bible gives many comfort as an understanding of this power comes forth to us. Yet it is not all love and kisses. Man is trapped in existence and we suffer from fear. There is no escape from this fear. The big problem is that God is God. Many attempt to escape this reality by denying God exists. It is comforting to believe that no God exists.

Unfortunately I encountered this God that does not exist in 1981. I believe that God is ethical. God is not a monster. Thus there is a limited amount of pain and suffering that each of us must endure during a lifetime. Yet all of us will come back to life over and over again. Thus there is an infinite amount of pain and suffering all of us must endure over an infinite amount of time.

We are trapped at this level of existence. However we can move upward or downward. God will decide our fate. There is nothing we can do to prevent God's judgement.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

JerryG;906452 wrote:

Thus there is a limited amount of pain and suffering that each of us must endure during a lifetime. Yet all of us will come back to life over and over again. Thus there is an infinite amount of pain and suffering all of us must endure over an infinite amount of time.

We are trapped at this level of existence. However we can move upward or downward. God will decide our fate. There is nothing we can do to prevent God's judgement.

I do not adhere to any form of eternal punishment, no matter how ingenuis it represents itself. Reincarnated suffering is utter foolishness, it is counted only once for man to die, but some of us just have a thing with this mind block of eternal suffering, and it manifest itself in our thinking and beliefs. We seem sold on punishment and ignorant of Gods design in forgiveness and his plan of mercy.

So we magnify the suffering, because its all we know, and we lack because we just don't know God.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

You ever just wanted to swim and not get wet? Its really impossible, one just goes with the other.Yet there is still a discernable point, you can still see the water on you. So it is with the Spirit of God and the Word of God, if the Spirit is not there, then the Word of God willnot be clear. If God is not the master of discernment in your mind, your mind will think about Gods Word on its own. You may think its God, but it willnot be as clear to you as you can see on your own. 1Tim.4:1;" The Spirit explicitly says", or the Spirit makes it plain to you.

This is what really shifts gears in your mind , its really our only way of truly knowing Gods Word. Without the Spirit the bible willnot be transparent, but it can jabber the mind into thinking it is clear. It willnot be clear cut, but it will appear to be obvious and plain to your personal understanding.

And oh how this has mixed up so many.

Peace.
JerryG

Post by JerryG »

Mickiel;906822 wrote: I do not adhere to any form of eternal punishment, no matter how ingenuis it represents itself. Reincarnated suffering is utter foolishness, it is counted only once for man to die, but some of us just have a thing with this mind block of eternal suffering, and it manifest itself in our thinking and beliefs. We seem sold on punishment and ignorant of Gods design in forgiveness and his plan of mercy.

So we magnify the suffering, because its all we know, and we lack because we just don't know God.

Peace.

Unfortunately it is not true that man only dies once. This universe has been going on for all eternity. There are billions of earths with man. Our DNA code numbers appear over and over again forever. Thus clones of ourselves will always exist. What makes us? We are a combination of our DNA code number and our soul. Our soul is particular to us. It is composed of higher light speed energy and this belongs to God. When we die, we only have a few last minutes of awareness. Then we are gone. The pain and suffering is over.

The soul remains. The soul cannot suffer like us. We have a brain and senses which cause pain and suffering. The soul contains the memory of us. It has no independent brain. Thus for a soul to suffer in hell is like a book burning in hell forever. Yet the soul will be cleansed.

If God shall so chose, some of us will enter the New Earth as promised by Isaiah. There body and the cleansed soul will be reunited. We most likely will be reborn there. Yet there will be little or no memory of the past. However with body and soul reunited, it will be us. All over the universe our DNA duplicates will face the same prospects.

The soul of the worst of man will be burnt up in hellfire. No pain is involved. The soul will just be destroyed. God does not inflict one ounce of pain upon man that is needed to serve God's purpose. Eternal hell is preached mental illness.

The people return to life innocent of the past. How many cycles of the universe have you lived before? Only God knows. Yet it is self evident that you will live again and again forever. You may only be reborn at this level. Or you may move upward toward God. Again, only God knows.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

The voice of God is not expressed through humans, only mocked by humans who view themselves influenced by God. God speaks for himself, or even better put, he has assigned Jesus to speak for him. Which very easily informs me that God does not want to communicate directly to humans as of now. We even confuse this fact. Because we do not know what we are doing. Jesus said something when we were killing him on the cross. He said Father forgive them, because they do not KNOW what they are doing! And we still don't know, nothing has changed. We crucify Christ, we crucify the bible, we kill all the things that are truly heavenly, and destruct them based on OUR understanding.

And then WE construct theologys based on our precepts, not Gods precepts.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

When God looks to communicate with a human, he first breaks their will in themselves. A humbling process that will take YOU off of your throne, and he will assert himself as the God, while removing you from what should be HIS place! And this is what Pride is, you asserting YOUR belief in God, YOU going about trying to establish your OWN Righteousness! Your belief in God is so Powerful that YOU are teaching yourself and formulating views based entirely on YOUR power! Your Right supposed thinking, and many false conceptions are formed just like this. YOU think certain things are Gods will, so you follow YOURSELF, but think you are following God!

You are shifting your own gears, leading yourself, yet believing you are following God.

And I want to get into that some. Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Jester;920442 wrote: But, in light of all your insisitng on concerning the will of God to extend salvation to every human regardless of free will or disobedience what difference does it make? Why would I then bother with doing anything Gods way if I already am guranteed of salvation...?

Well you can go about trying to do and accomplish all the things YOU believe YOU have done to deserve Salvation, then tell others to do what you have done. Since its all about what YOU THINK you need to do. Your acts of righteousness, YOUR confession, YOUR belief, YOUR performance, YOUR repentance, since you think Salvation is not based on God, then its based on YOU! YOU have to be righteous, YOU have to bother, and if anyonelse is NOT doing what YOU have done, then they cannot be saved.

The self righteousness involved in NOT seeing God as the Author of Salvation, must rule out anything that willnot include the obedience of humans. Because they BASE Salvation on human performance, and not Gods performance.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Jester;920462 wrote: Not what I asked you... can you give me a reasonable estimation as to why I'd bother with following your god here in earth, if I'm guranteed salvation? I am free to live however I want to correct? Why not eat, drink and be merry since there is nothing to gain or loose? I can kill like Dhamer or Hitler without consequence

I am not trying to sway you from your belief, I actually dont care what you believe, Im just wanting to know why anyone would follow your god under the circumstances your outlining?

I think I understand your question good enough, though mayhaps not to your acceptance. I consider your question the same as I do Revelations 22:11;" Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong, let the one who is filthy , still be filthy, and let those who do right still do right." In other words, it just does not matter what WE do, it only matters what God has done throught the Death of his Son. You want to factor in your righteousness, because your proud of it. So proud, you will accept the condemnation of others who have not reached your standard of living.

Simply because you view God and the bible THROUGH your standard of righteousness, and pile other humans into hell as you use them to lift your standard up higher. And I am very simular to your expression, I don't care what you believe either.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Jester;920552 wrote:

What difference does autosalvation make in the life of a human?

This presupposes that God is actively trying to make a difference in humanity, which is an incorrect view of God. Can God fail in anything he is trying to do? If he is trying to make a difference now, he has failed in that. So the thought that God only makes a difference according to the human will, gives the difference to the human will, and not Gods will. So if this fact is presented to a human who views God in this manner, is asked to consider complette Salvation, they can only respond as you do, thinking that THEY determine their Salvation based on how they live. They think they have something to do with it, and then glory in what they have done, missing the glory of what God has done.

The life of humans is only the unfolding of Gods will, which cannot be changed. You think God has left this to you, so the change is really in your own estimation of yourself, not thinking God has already determined your future. You think now is the day that determines your future, because its that way physically in your life now. You misunderstand that God is not concerned with how you now live, he has already determined the outcome through Christ. While we yet were sinners, or going about determining our lives, Jesus died for us, and his death is applied not according to how we have lived, or are living, its according to Gods expressed will.

It does not matter how you figure your righteous living should be rewarded, nor how you figure unrighteous living should be punished. This thing was decided, NOT based on what we do, but what Christ has done.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Jester;920707 wrote: You know Im sorry I asked, your misinterpretation of scripture has so convaluted your thinking that you are incapable of rightly dividing the word. I'll just leave you to your world then. Enjoy.

Good, I will enjoy being left in Peace, I never bother your world. I never bother you, although I disagree with you totally, but I respect the disagreement and never comment on your views, unless you comment on mine.

I do all christians like this, because they have nothing that intrest me. Nothing of Spiritual value to offer my mind.

Peace then to you also.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

Can you believe that in the christian bible states that '' The Lord '' had A counselor and was taught . Of course the average christian would try to justify it . But says it according to your own bible in Isaiah 40;13 And I Quote ; Who hath directed the spirit of the lord , Or being ( His Counselor

Hath Taught Him ? ) With whom took he counse ! And who instructed him , And taught him in the path of judgement , And taught him knowledge , And shewed to him the way of UnderStanding ? The following is a clipping from the plain truth magazine according to them there are Alot of contradiction in the bible = the book of the dead .

'' There are claimed contradiction that theologians have not resolved to every Atheists Satisfaction . There are texual difficulties with which scholars are still wrestling , Only A BIBLE ILLITERATE WOULD DENY THESE AND OTHER PROBLEMS ''

( 1 ) . While in Genesis , in chapter 5 & 11 mention 19 generation between Adam and Abraham , Luke adds one more .

( 2 ) . According to 2samuel 24;1 , God provoked David to take A census of Israel . However according to 1Chronicles 21;1 The one who provoke David was Satan not God .

( 3 ) . According to 2Kings 24;8 Jehoiacin was eighteen years old when he became King , But according to 2Chronicles he was only Eight years old .

( 4 ) . According to 1Chronicles 8;36 Ahaz was the father of Jehoaddah , But in the following Chapter . 9;42 Ahaz was the father of Jarah .

( 5 ) . According to Exodus 24;10 the elder of Israel saw the Godof Israel ; However , John 1;15 claims that no man has seen God at any time ; The only begotten Son which is the bosom of the father , He declared him . John's Enthuisiasm to makeJesus an incarnated God makehim contradict the old testament . It isinteresting that the new revised version of King James tries to save John by inserting the magic word '' Actually '' Into the verse and I Quote '' No One Has Actually Seed God ...

( 6 ) According to your biblewhere it states in Mark 3;29 There is an unpardononable sin however , according to Acts 13;9 There is not an unpardonable sin .

( 7 ) . According to Genesis 1;25,26.27 Man was created after theother animals and according to Genesis 2;18,19 Man was created before theother animals ,

( 8 ) . According to Genesis 8;22 seed time andharvest never ceased and according to Genesis 41;54 / Genesis 45;6 Seed time and harvest did ceased for seven years .

( 9 ) . According to Exodus 4;21 / Exodus 9;12 God hardened thepharaoh's heart however , According to Exodus 8;15 , The Pharoah hardened his own heart .

( 10 ) . According to Exodus 9;,3,6 All the cattle and horses in Egypt died but , if you look in Exodus 14;9 , all thecattle and horse of Egypt did not die .

( 11 ) . Moses feared the pharaoh according to Exodus 2 didnot fear pharaoh but Hebrew 11;27 has it as hedid fear the pharoah .

( 12 ) . 1Cor 10;8 states that the plaquekilled 23,000 yet , Num 25;9 has it that the plaquekilled 24,000 .

( 13 ) . John the Baptist was Elias according to Matthew 11;14 But you got based on John's recording in John 1;21 John the Baptist was not Elias ( 14 ) According to Matthew 1;16 The father of Joseph , Mary's husband was Heli However , In Luke 3;23 It States that The Father Of Mary's Husband was Heli .

( 15 ) . Matthew 1;17 Speak of how there were fourteen generation from Abraham to Daivd ,But when you look in Matthew 1;2-6 it speaks of how There were but thirteen generation from Abraham to David Matt 1;2-6.

( 16 ) According to Matt 2;14,15,19,21,23 The infant christ was taken into Egypt but in Luke 2;22,39 The infant christ was not taken into Egypt ( 17 ) . According to 2Sam 24;9 Joan reported the numver of fighting men '' Eight Hundred Thousand In Israel , '' And Five hundred thousand in Judah , But the same repot according to Chronicles 21;5 , '' One million one hundred thousand in Israel and '' Four hundre andseventy thousand in Judah .

( 18 ) . According To 2Kings 8;26 '' Ahaziah Was Twenty - Two Years old when he became King , '' But According to 2Chron 22;2 He was '' Fourty -two years old when he became King . Obviously the latter one is wrong sine Ahaziah'a father was in his 40's When he died ( 2Chro 21;5 ) According to the Chro 22;2 He was two years older than his father when he became king after his father's death .

( 19 ) . According to 2Sam 6;23 '' Michal daughter of Saul had no children to the day of her death . '' However . In 2Sam 21;8 We see Michal had borne five son . Some revised versions tried to get rid of the contradiction by changeing the name of Michal to Merab . Unceremoniously ! You may findthe trace of this in footnote .

( 20 ) . According to Genesis 6;3 , Man can have A maximun of '' A Hundred And Twenty Years '' Life Span . However In Genesis 9;29 We learn that Noah lived 950 years , Andin Genesis 11;13 Arpaxad lived 403 years .

( 21 ) . While Genesis , In Chapter 5 & 11 , mention 19 Generation between Adam And Abraham Luke Adds One more . According to Genesis Shela is the Son of Arphaxad , But to Luke Shea is the Son of Cainan obviously , Either one has added . or The other had dismissedCainan .

According To 2Kings 24;8 '' Ahaz was The Father of Jehoaddah , '' But In The Following Chapter , 9;42 '' Ahaz was the father of Jarah '' .

Question To The Christian Who Was Luke And Was He A Disciples Ja-Zeus ? Some the so-called christian wiil answer he was an Apostle of Ja-Zeus = Jesus , However , Luke never Witnessed the life of Ja-Zeus = Jesus and he was not amongst the original twelve disciple found in Matthew 10;2-4 , And this accounts for all the Inaccuracies And Contradiction Found Throughout His Gospels . .

Luke was A well traveled man with knowledge of Naviation and A great writer . He Served as A mediator between the jewish and the gentiles specifically Roman and Greeks . He went to teach the gentile , In which he was A gentiles also . , Even though Ja-Zeus = Jesus said to stay away from The Gentiles In Matt 10;5 , And I Quote '' GO NOT INTO THE WAY OF THE GENTILES . Luke believe that Ja-Zeus = Jesus was the '' Universal Prophet , Yet Ja-Zeus = Jesus Said In Matthew 15;34 And I Quote ; In Part ; I AM NOT SENT BUT UNTO THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL ..

However , You can sense from his two books l The Gospels of Luke and Acts of the apostles that were directed towards the gentiles , that he assumed Ja-Zeus = Jesus to be for the whole world . This book was originally A two volume narrative of the start to Christianity and it Eventually spread from its origin in Jerusalem to Rome . They became sein the 2nd century .When the gosples of the New Testamen were being circulated as '' The Gospel '' In his work he is talking about Anti-Christ Paul and himself . He never claimed to be a disciple but relates events before us and he heard them from The Anti -Christ Paul and other accounts . The Book Of Acts Was Written In 61 A.D. In Achaia Which Is Greece ( Acts 12 , Coloss 4;14 ) .

Question To The Christian , If Luke Was A Disciple Of Ja-Zeus = Jesus As You Christians Have Been Led To Believed , Then Why Are There So Many Contradictions Between The Other Gospels And The Books He Recorded ? The books of Acts was Written by Luke who ( As Previously Stated ) was never A companion oF jA-Zeus = Jesus , But A gentile . The book of Corinthians was written by Thee Anti -Christ Paul . Another So-Called Follower of Ja-Zeus = Jesus , Who Never Met Ja-Zeus = Jesus , But Was An Avid Persecutor Of Him And His Disciple. ( Acts Chapter 8 ) .

( Contradiction Of Luke To The Scriptures ) .

Luke says the most high doesn't dwell in templesmade with heands Acts 7;48 Then he say '' God '' who dwell in his chose teples 11chro 7;12,16..

The lord ( knows ) the hearts of all men Acts 1;24 The lord ( test you to find out ) what is in your hearts Deut 13;3

Sell all you have and give Alms ( meaning ;sell all you belongings and give the money to him Luke12;33 Build you family Proverbs 13;22

Importunity ( persistance ) in prayer commende Luke 11;8 , 18;5,7. Repetitious prayers are condemned Matt 6;7-8

Hate you family in order to be disciple oF Ja-Zeus = Jesus Luke 14;26 Love One Another As Ja-Zeus = Jesus commanded 1John 3;23 .

Women are in subjection to their husbans . 1Peter 3;1 . 1Corin 14;34 Woman Can Prophesy Acts 2;18 , 21;19 ..

If you break thelaw or disobey the holy spirit you are A sinner Mark 3;29 All that believe have sins of the laws of Moses taken away Acts 13;39 .

More than three women came to the sepulcher . Luke 24;10 Just three women came to the sepulcher says Mark . Mark 16;1 ..

Two men stood by the sepulcher says Luke . Luke 24;4 Only one man sat beside the sepulcher says Matt 28;1-3 ..

Luke said that Salah was The son Cainan Luke 3;35,36 Salah was The son of Arphaxad Gen 11;12

The infant christ was not taken into Egypt Luke 2;22,39 The infant christ was taken into Egypt Matt 2;14-15,19,21,23

Christ's first sermons were on the plain Luke 6;17,20 Christ preach his first sermon on the mount Matt 5;1.2

Luke says that it was one blind man who approached Ja-Zeus = Jesus Luke 18;35,38 , Matt reports two blind men approached Ja-Zeus = Jesus Matt 20;30

Holy ghost bestowed the day of pentecost Acts 1;8 , 2;14 Holy ghost bestowed before pentecost John 20;22

Luke says the disciples were instructed to go to Jerusalen and stay there Luke 24;49 The disciples were commanded to go to Galilee immediately after the resurrection Matt 28;10

After the suposssed crucifixion and resurrection of Ja-Zeus = Jesus , Luke say that Ja-Zeus = Jesus first appeared in Jerusalem to The eleven disciples Matt 28;16 After the supposed crucifixion and resurrection of Ja-Zeus , Matthew says Ja-Zeus = Jesus first appeared to the eleven disciple in Galilean on A mountain . Luke 24;33,36,37 .

Christ mission was one of peace only Luke 2;13-14 Not so say Matthew . Matt 10;34 ..

Luke andhis friend Thee Anti - Christ Paul said the promised land never belonged to anyone Acts 7;5 , Hebrew 11;9.13 Abraham's seed did receive the promised land Gen13;14-15,17, 17;8 ..

A good name is A curse says Luke . Luke 6;26 A good name is A blessing Ecc7;1 , Proverbs 22;1

Abraham bought land for sepulcher Acts 7;16 , Jacob Purchased it says Joshua . Joshua 24; 32
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

I tell you , one of the things that has shifted the gears of my mind to get into the bible, are the views of people themselves. Both Christians and non christians alike, have some serious warped views of God.

The best way to get to know God and to understand him, is to ONLY receive it from him! Don't ever allow anyonelse to teach you about God, it would be the most serious mistake you have ever made!

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;921419 wrote: I tell you , one of the things that has shifted the gears of my mind to get into the bible, are the views of people themselves. Both Christians and non christians alike, have some serious warped views of God.

The best way to get to know God and to understand him, is to ONLY receive it from him! Don't ever allow anyonelse to teach you about God, it would be the most serious mistake you have ever made!

Peace.

In 1Pet. 2:2;" Like newborn babes, long for the pure milk of the word, that by it you may " Grow in Respect to Salvation." This is the desire we should have for the bible, to long for its truth. To desire it, not what people are saying about it. The teachers of today do not Grow in respect to Salvation, they are trying to limit Salvation, not make it grow. Salvation is a growth, its not going to stop, but oh what things I am hearing people say about it.

They limit Gods reach, and take serious pride in doing so. I long for the Salvation of God, not like a greedy selfish baby, I long for it to spread to everyone, not just myself.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

The most serious event to happen to belief in God, is when God shared it with humans. But conversely, thats what opened it to being corrupted. You involve humans, you just invite corruption and deception.

And this has ruled Religion on this earth.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Like a domino effect, the fears and egos of humans have molded their view of anything Spiritual. The bible says to trust in God with all your heart and to not lean on your own understanding. We not only lean on our comprehensions of God, we build churchs and doctrines from them. When the mind of a man reflects God, that reflection will be different than any man we can see. When God rules the mind, your talking about a deep impression occuring.

Not spiritual shallow mindedness, but a mind steeped into the fruits of God Spirit, and reflecting that.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Now you can drive your own mind, formulate your own beliefs, but when God drives your mind, he shifts the gears into a definte mold of Salvation. A view that will see his awesome power to save and forgive.

You ever notice how much people bicker over God and the bible? Just look at how quickly we go after each others throats and can't seem to be in unity about Salvation.

Were just not on the same page as God, and we do not know how to get along with each other. And we need to come up off of that. We are not destined to be seperate and away from each other. I know people right now who refuse to speak with me because I believe in the Salvation of All. They think I am foolish, just because I trust in Jesus Power to forgive and draw all humans to his Father.

Anyhow, I want to go into Salvation a little more.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

I know I may talk about Salvation a bit much, but I think its the Good News this world needs. And as the pressure of sin and Evil times increase on humanity, we are going to need that Good news, not the preversion of it.

Thats part of the problem, a perverted people, receiving a perverted message about Salvation, thats never going to equal to anything but confusion.

Listen, Salvation, or eternal happiness with God, is what this whole thing is about. Salvation is NOT a contest! Its not a battle between Good and Evil. Its not a survival of the fittest program.

So what is it?

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1010685 wrote: I know I may talk about Salvation a bit much, but I think its the Good News this world needs. And as the pressure of sin and Evil times increase on humanity, we are going to need that Good news, not the preversion of it.

Thats part of the problem, a perverted people, receiving a perverted message about Salvation, thats never going to equal to anything but confusion.

Listen, Salvation, or eternal happiness with God, is what this whole thing is about. Salvation is NOT a contest! Its not a battle between Good and Evil. Its not a survival of the fittest program.

So what is it?

Peace.

Salvation is the free Gift of God that has already been given to us all. Thats the gear that the bible has shifted my mind into, the truth about Gods ultimate will for humanity. The very reason we were created.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1202569 wrote: Salvation is the free Gift of God that has already been given to us all. Thats the gear that the bible has shifted my mind into, the truth about Gods ultimate will for humanity. The very reason we were created.

Peace.

We were created to Live forever, but only after a physical chemical temporary existence on earth. Why God did it this way, I am not really sure. But if physical life is viewed through physical eyes, then it can only yeild physical results in your thinking. We were not created to always be physical beings, the true destiny of humanity is " Spiritual", that is the dimension God exist in. And its why we cannot comprehend God, because we are physical, were not in their world, we were created to live first in our own. Seperate from God.

This physical universe is nothing short of a giant incubator, and we only exist within it, only our thoughts and beliefs can go one step beyond.

We were not meant to stay in this universe forever, and it was not designed to last forever. Its slowly dying, all matter is not reproducing itself, its filtering out, like it was designed to do.

The true hope for humanity is Spiritual. And the Bible is a window provided for our thoughts to see some of that reality.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Salvation can be a mysterious thing to understand, considering all the distortions which have but put out there in our world of information. Notice Ephesians 3:4-5;" When you read you can understand my insight into the Mystery of Christ. Which in other generations was " Not made Known to the Sons of Men."

Now that there is why the world does not understand Salvation, it just has not been " Made Known to us." Oh there are thousands of preachers and teachers filling the airwaves with all kinds of stuff about God, and that stuff, literally all of it, is simply distorted, meaning some of it may be true, but its always mixed with distortion. I think very little of it is simply " Unmixed" or not tainted with the precepts of men who are perhaps honestly seeking the truth. So I can't blame the world for giving birth to Atheist, all kinds of religions, and a world of unbelievers who are sick and tired of religion. I am tired of religion myself, it does not teach the Salvation of all of humanity, which is exactly what we all need.

If you can " Shift your mind toward the Salvation of All", then look into the bible, you will find it all in there. But tradition and " New World Theology", has soaked our minds with far too much interference, and we can only see the damnation of Gods creations, as if thats why God created them, to be doomed, or be a selective part of a precious few.

No, no, God has all of our lives at his concern and Power. And hes going to use that power to Save.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

1Timothy 4:10 is a favorite verse of mine;" For it is for this we labor and strive, because we have " Fixed our Hope on the Living God", who is " The Savior of ALL mankind", especially of believers." There is much contained within this verse; That the true " Laborers of God" are fixed into the Salvation of all of humanity; That God is the Savior of ALL humans, not just a few; And that God is the Savior of all men--" Especially Believers"--here are two distinct groups that are saved-- All humans--and all believers, neither are excluded.

1John 2:2 repeats this same truth;" And He is the Propitiation for OUR sins ( meaning the believers) and NOT OURS ONLY, but ALSO for the sins of the WHOLE WORLD!" Again Salvation is Universal, it cannot be limited. In 1Tim.2:6 Christ gave himself as a " Ransom for All"--EVERYBODY makes it, and you need to shift the gears in your mind to see this.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

The truth be known, the bible is going to be the thing that embarrses us all. We had it, never understood it, and will get rewarded by it. We have tried to kill it, but have not.

Humans are just blind to the most important things in our lives.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1246079 wrote: The truth be known, the A is going to be the thing that embarrses us all. We had it, never understood it, and will get rewarded by it. We have tried to kill it, but have not.

A are just blind to the most important things in our lives.

Peace.

In Isaiah 45:24, latter part of verse;" And all who were angry at him shall be put to shame." Did you know that certain believers will be angry at God for giving Salvation to every unbelieving sinner? Read verse 23, where God himself makes a vow to save everyone, and said he willnot change his mind.

Stunning incredible message, nothing like the message we here from believers now.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

I have always remembered in my youth, how some kids would give you some candy, which is the impression of " Sharing", and then take it back, if they get mad or something. We called this an " Indian Giver." Well Jesus is not that kind of Giver, neither is God. In John 1:29," Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the Sins of the World." Beautiful scripture, magnificent meaning.

Now if Jesus has taken away the sins " Of the World", how is anyone condemned unless Jesus gives these Sins back? How is the penalty of sin enforced, if Jesus has them covered? You need to ask yourself that in the face of all this false religious information you have been taught. Sin is the only thing keeping us from God and eternal life, but if sin is removed, then we exist under Gods Grace alone.

In 1Tim. 2:6, It claims Jesus gave himself as a ransom " For All." See this sin debt has been paied, so why are you condemning yourself and others? Notice these serious terms;" Sins of the WORLD, Ransom for ALL! You see, everyone is included, nobody is going to be left out, this is the true Hope of God. And its enough to save us all. Its for all people, Luke 2:10. I keep going over this because the bibles message has shifted many gears in my mind, its true Hope is astounding!

And I want to go into that.

Peace.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I think I understand where spot is coming from here. If you read not just the passage and verse itself but also the surrounding description of who was present at the time of those speaking you'll find some of the things said are directed to those certain people present. You'll notice the language changes when Pharisees and elders were around, or spys. The Bible often mentions when they were present.

Remember when Jesus was tired at the well and he was surrounded by children that the diciples tried to shoo away from him ? Instead he used those children as an example, (parable?) (maybe as a warning to them ) He compared those young ones to all children of god and said, who ever turns just one child away from him It would be better for them to hang a millstone around their neck and be thrown into the sea than what the wrath of god has for them. Remember the diciples were promised much under him and had dire responsibilities . As do priests and preachers and pastors of today.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Does the bible actually explain why God sent Jesus to earth in the first place, is there a God given specfic reason? Well I warn not to let Christians explain that reason, because they will explain it in very limited terms of selective Salvation, of course themselves included in Salvation, and unbelievers excluded. In 1John 4:14, the very specfic reason God sent Jesus into the world, is plainly stated;" And we have beheld and bear witness that the Father has sent his son to be " Savior of the WORLD!" Not just the Savior of obedient believers, not just the righteous, but to save the WHOLE WORLD!

Jesus assignment from the Father was to save all of us! Oh how Christians have distorted this Holy Message. This assignment from his Father, total Salvation for ALL, is WHY Jesus said in John 12:32," If I be lifted up, I will Draw ALL men unto me." Now this defintely shifted some gears of understanding in my mind, I had to open up my view of Salvation way, way more. My belief was far to limited, messing around with these shortsighted traditional churchs. In 1Tim. 4:10, " For this we labor and strive, because we have " Fixed" our Hope on the living God, who is " The Savior of ALL MEN, especially of those who believe."

There it is right there, the blessed truth of the ages! God is the Savior of ALL of humanity, and then it focuses on a second group, it says " Especially Believers", meaning clearly the other group saved are unbelievers.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

I keep going back over Salvation because I think its the most important thing in human Life. Its the most abused and misunderstood thing in the beautiful Bible. The Bible, the Survival Scroll of Salvation. Men have even distorted it, I mean believing men. In Romans 5:18;" So then as through one transgression there resulted condemnation to all men, even so through one act of righteousness, there resulted justification of Life to All men."

Now its not fair at all that because of Adam being weak for ONE moment in his early inexperienced Life , just that " One Time" he gave in, that all of his generate must be condemned to live in sin and be judged by it, thats not fair at all. Conversely, because of Jesus sacrifice and Death, that now, that same " All Men" are now justified before God and given eternal Life no matter how they have lived, thats not fair either. Its not fair especially to obedient believers, who have lived all their lives for God as best they could, now God turns around and because of Jesus, will forgive all these murderers, rapeist, child molesters and Atheist, forgive totally all liars, all immoral people, all crimminals, and just give them Salvation free. This is why Christians do not accept this message of Salvation free to all, because they don't think its fair.

Well their right, this kind of Amazing Grace is in no manner fair.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

The Grace of God is all encompassing, and includes all peoples. In Hebrews 2:9 it states that " By the Grace of God, Jesus tasted death for Everyone!" Notice that certain religions teach as if Jesus death only applys to believers, or to people in certain religions, or only to the Righteous, sinners and unbelievers are being systematically excluded. This is the true selfish nature in Religion, this selfishness created all the doctrines of Limited Atonement, which means not all will be saved. They ignore scriptures like 1John 2:2, where Jesus is the " Propitiation" for both believers and unbelievers, meaning everyone in the World.

Propitiation means to "Appease and Render Favorable." It basically means to have Mercy because a deal has been worked out. God is the ultimate Judge of all, but he does not have to Judge the earth, because Jesus sacrificed himself and paied the price for ALL the sins of Humanity, THATS what garentees our Salvation, and thats all we need, his sacrifice " Plus nothingelse." Its that nothingelse thats hard to believe, so believers go about trying to " Work Out their Salvation", live a good life and do something to earn it. They are trying to " Add to Jesus Sacrifice", by good works.

Not really knowing the depths and Riches of the RESULTS of Jesus sacrifice!

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

In Isaiah 1:18; "Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord, Though your sins be as Scarlet, They will be White as Snow." Now this is God speaking, which is what " Says the Lord" means, its not the writer speaking. And God wants to reason with us, he wants you to think about this. Hes saying he knows our sins are awful and ugly, but he is promising to change that and just wipe the slate clean forever. And when he ordained Jesus death, he did just that. Christ death didNOT just wipe out all prior sins of humans, but all future sins as well. All sin is forgiven, even tommorrows sin will be forgiven, thats what this means.

In John 17:4, Jesus said that he has accomplished the work that his Father gave him to do! Its finished, its complette. What was that work? Remember 1John 4:14, the Father sent him to be a " World Savior", thats the accomplished work.

And let me go into that.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

In Titus 2:11," For the Grace of God has appeared, bringing Salvation to ALL Men!" Now if Gods Grace has brought Salvation to All humans, why are religious people trying to find space to take it away? If All sin has been forgiven, then Gods Grace has no Partiality, Gal 2:6, he excludes no one, but why are certian believing sects trying to convince themselves and the world, that Gods Grace will only save certain people?

And I want to go into that mystery.

Peace.
freethinkingthuthseeker

Post by freethinkingthuthseeker »

Greetings Mikael,

I am new on this forum and have read this thread from the beginning though the first 16 pages closely and skimmed the rest.

I have been getting to know God for just over 4 years now through the Bible and with the help of God's holy spirit, allelulia.

Some of the other contributrors on here have made some valid points about the Bible relating to context and langauge but what I find most interesting about this amazing book is that it is an organic encyclopedia of wisdom and that we can read the same passges many timews and with the Grace of God learn deeper meanings.

I agree that Salvation is only granted by God not by man but I also know our behaviour counts as well. For at the final judgement some of us will have a crown to present to Jesus whereas some of us will have little or nothing yet still be saved.

The significant message of the Bible for me is more than Just about Gods Glorious nature. What I find runs through the entire Bible is a spiritual battle between God the Creator and Satan the stealer of Life ( life being eternal). When God made us in His image I believe that this was not about our physical appearance but about our spirit, which was subsequently corrupted by Satan.

I too would like to think that God will save all humanity but what about people who become so corrupted they become possessed by demons and love their sin?

What about when Jesus said anyone who blasphees against the Holy spirit will not be forgiven?

Sin cannot enter Heaven nor can any unclean thing. So anyone who does not repent of their sins will not be spending everlasting life with God. Hitler became corrupt and I believe was absolutley possessed by the devil by the time he took his own life yet I knowthat even he would have been offered a chance to repent even at the moment of death, as will everybody at some point in their life. My understanding of repentence is not just to be sorry for your sins but to make a spiritual decision not to repeat them. To know what is and is not sin one must first know Gods Laws and Universal standards.

Gods nature includes everything that is positive loving and creative and alll creativity in this world is from Gods spirit. Everything negaitive is from the Devil and the third of angels that rebelled with him before he created man.

God is outside time and this universe and this eternity is but one eternity and universe. I have recently watched an incredible documentary on some people who had clinically died and where revived and they personall tell thier own experiences prior to dying during the death experience and how they were after they were revived. It is called "to Hell and back" and is available on tv shack documentary section and also on the TBN .org site under video archives. It is free to watch on both - amazing!

God bless you in Jesus name to continue to grow in Truth

Kevin
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

freethinkingthuthseeker;1270856 wrote: Greetings Mikael,

What I find runs through the entire Bible is a spiritual battle between God the Creator and Satan the stealer of Life ( life being eternal). When God made us in His image I believe that this was not about our physical appearance but about our spirit, which was subsequently corrupted by Satan.

I too would like to think that God will save all humanity but what about people who become so corrupted they become possessed by demons and love their sin?

What about when Jesus said anyone who blasphees against the Holy spirit will not be forgiven?

Sin cannot enter Heaven nor can any unclean thing. So anyone who does not repent of their sins will not be spending everlasting life with God. Hitler became corrupt and I believe was absolutley possessed by the devil by the time he took his own life yet I knowthat even he would have been offered a chance to repent even at the moment of death, as will everybody at some point in their life. My understanding of repentence is not just to be sorry for your sins but to make a spiritual decision not to repeat them. To know what is and is not sin one must first know Gods Laws and Universal standards.

Kevin

Greetings Kevin,

Well I think quite different from you. I do not see a battle between God and satan in the bible, God has assigned satan to do what he does. There can be no battle against God, what are the odds that any being can beat God? There are no odds, no one can defeat God. If you look at God as fighting satan now, then from that mistaken mindset, God is sorely loosing, satan is the god of this world now, and he has it hands down. No, there is no war, no battle, its all going exactly as God has planned it.

And all the people possessed by satan and his demons, all blasphemers, all disobedient unbelievers, they NEED Gods Salvation more than you do, your just not willing to give it to them. But Salvation is not yours or mine to give or take, and God IS willing for all those who you think are lost, to be found and saved.

And thats exactly whats going to happen, because God ALWAYS gets what he wills.

Anyhow, a good journey to you.

Peace.

Return to “General Religious Discussions”