Uni life

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
Lon

Uni life

Post by Lon »

Brighton-lass wrote: Hi everyone, I'm new to this online commuinity thing. I'm at uni at the moment and I'm struggling to keep up with work and maintain a social life so if any one has any tips as to how to manage my work more effectively and still have a social life, it would be greatly appreciated.
Spend more time on your Social Life and less time Online.
abbey

Uni life

Post by abbey »

Hiya B-Lass welcome to the Garden, hope that you enjoy our lovely community x
Jives

Uni life

Post by Jives »

I got a night job when I was in college, that way I could do my homework on my breaks and still make money! That left time for myself on the weekends.
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
kensloft

Uni life

Post by kensloft »

Welcome Brighton lass. Plenty to do and plenty to write. Have fun posting.
kensloft

Uni life

Post by kensloft »

slushpuppy wrote: Hi Brighton-Lass

Don't listen to Lon, you can have it all - go to uni, have a social life AND have fun online! Just need to prioritise, decide whats most important to you and do it first! Welcome to the garden by the way! ;)
Good one. Nice post. Welcome to the garden!
busybee

Uni life

Post by busybee »

Brighton-lass wrote: Hi everyone, I'm new to this online commuinity thing. I'm at uni at the moment and I'm struggling to keep up with work and maintain a social life so if any one has any tips as to how to manage my work more effectively and still have a social life, it would be greatly appreciated.

:-5 I know how you feel B-L. It's difficult to focus when there's so much fun to be had! I think my kids think i've turned into a statue with a book in one hand, pen in the other. On the days where i have late lectures, they just know mum's gonna phone in a take-away for dinner. I still manage a social life and of course my time online - a gal's gotta have some fun in her life..lol.

My advice to you, is.....simply put. - Work hard - Play hard! Concentrate on one thing at a time. You'll be ok, i am sure.

Busybee :-6

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”