Is Cyber Sex Adultery?

Need help? Ask for it. Serious Discussions Only.
YZGI

Is Cyber Sex Adultery?

Post by YZGI »

scarletgirl44;1398693 wrote: For me its NOT, and i DONT see it as such !!! being if im engaging in cyber sex then its NOT REAL sex & im STILL being faithful to me partner so wheres the issue, meaning if i were to engage in cyber sex with say a midget, for example, how am i cheating on my partner?? she have & will ALWAYS have my HEART & LOVE, so if its cyber wheres the harm ?? NOW that provided you DONT see one another either, if your looking at one another NAKED then ALL bets are OFF !! and it most certainly falls into a REAL gray area !! of whic id try my BEST to stay aways from being its WAY too tempting to take in in the WRONG directions & eeling WILL get hurt for sure .

Midget sex is cheating just a little bit.
weelynnie

Is Cyber Sex Adultery?

Post by weelynnie »

scarletgirl44;1398693 wrote: For me its NOT, and i DONT see it as such !!! being if im engaging in cyber sex then its NOT REAL sex & im STILL being faithful to me partner so wheres the issue, meaning if i were to engage in cyber sex with say a midget, for example, how am i cheating on my partner?? she have & will ALWAYS have my HEART & LOVE, so if its cyber wheres the harm ?? NOW that provided you DONT see one another either, if your looking at one another NAKED then ALL bets are OFF !! and it most certainly falls into a REAL gray area !! of whic id try my BEST to stay aways from being its WAY too tempting to take in in the WRONG directions & eeling WILL get hurt for sure .

I am talking to you as someone whose husband engaged in cybersex. I don't care what you THINK it is, you are having SEX with an unknown and your partner/wife must be in hell right now. I know I was. Why do you think that just because it is NOT REAL sex it is OK? It hurts us just as much as if it was you f...ing that woman. Please realise what you are doing to your wife.

Return to “Friends, Relationships, Advice”