Cholestrol for us

Amadish

Cholestrol for us

Post by Amadish »

Some people say cholestrol is really beneficial for the health... I dont thing so this is the case.. what you thimk is true?
spot

Cholestrol for us

Post by spot »

Cholesterol exists only in animal fats. People who eat no animal fats can stay perfectly healthy because the body makes all the cholesterol it requires from other foods. The less you eat of it the better your health, you have no need at all for any cholesterol in your diet.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
tedhutchinson

Cholestrol for us

Post by tedhutchinson »

Understanding how your life depends on cholesterol is very important.
Lon

Cholestrol for us

Post by Lon »

I am fortunate to have enjoyed very low cholesterol levels all my life irrespective of what I eat. Doctor tells me it is a gene thing. Parents had low cholesterol levels.
chonsigirl

Cholestrol for us

Post by chonsigirl »

Yes, genetics is a big factor in cholesterol. It doesn't matter what I weigh, I have high cholesterol.
Mia

Cholestrol for us

Post by Mia »

I recently had a check, the nurse said high,the reading was 5.1 J thought the norm was arond 5, I think folk are getting hysterical about such things,all we hear now is eat five a day,dont drink dont smoke blah blah blah . How come when everyone smoked ate dripping sandwiches etc many lived to a good old age.If anything is to blame for the high rates of cancer nowadays it is the additives they put in our food, and the stuff they spray our vegetables with. Cry me down if you wish and yes they are correct about smoking as I know it is bad for you.
tedhutchinson

Cholestrol for us

Post by tedhutchinson »

Cholesterol and Heart Disease

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”