A Muslim On board....I'm Muslim...dont be scared

Discuss the Muslim Faith.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Kathy Ellen;1202441 wrote: It's disgraceful, and I wouldn't want my children to see them in a forum like this:mad:

What's happening is disgraceful for sure, but it's a cold hard reality of life. Forum garden is about conversations of life after all. :)
Abram Is Muslim

Post by Abram Is Muslim »

I was careful in my post , I didnt want to post bloody pictures hurt my forum mates, I posted pictures reflecting a bad reality,but the cuttin head, that sucks me really at least not on a forum, it can be sent in a private message, or leaving a link with warnning that it lead to a bloody pictures, not to hurt those who hate seeing this, and for "mikeinie" , sure I love kidding ,friend, but your welcome to me was that , watch the first Impression,We are friends anyways:)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Islamic History Of Europe

Why Im a terrorist.....??Loving Jihad
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Kathy Ellen;1202424 wrote: I think that those last 2 pictures posted by Muhamed and Lon should be deleted. Our Garden is not the place to view pictures like that mad:

Self-control by the posters is what's needed.

The posters of this stuff could edit their posts, and substitute links to them, with warnings. That would be best.

Kathy Ellen;1202424 wrote: I've reported both of these pictures. We don't need this s*it in our garden.

I can't even imagine how one would feel if that was their loved ones in those pictures. They sicken me....

Quite.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Betty Boop;1202443 wrote: What's happening is disgraceful for sure, but it's a cold hard reality of life. Forum garden is about conversations of life after all. : )

Forum Garden may be about "conversations of life". It's certtainly *not* about posting offensive material, though. You could (and perhaps ought) to ask TS, if he's still the owner, for a refresher on etiquette.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Bill Sikes;1202468 wrote: Forum Garden may be about "conversations of life". It's certtainly *not* about posting offensive material, though. You could (and perhaps ought) to ask TS, if he's still the owner, for a refresher on etiquette.

One persons 'offensive' is anothers 'not offensive'. There's plenty of stuff all over FG that can be considered offensive to some. Lon posted the photo that could be considered offensive.

Now, going back to your comment on self control of posters, wouldn't it be good if Lon came back and dealt with his photo, and maybe explain why he felt the need to post it. That would show a degree of self moderation would it not, something that some people here in the garden seem to lack. One minute you are apparently under the control of mod power gone mad and the next minute we don't do enough.
spot

Post by spot »

Kathy Ellen;1202441 wrote: It's disgraceful, and I wouldn't want my children to see them in a forum like this:mad:

I would.

I listened to a half-hour interview on Radio 4 with Lyndie England a couple of weeks ago, it was very illuminating. As far as I can see she's as much a victim as the people she leashed and humiliated on orders from their interrogators. I note that although she gets many expressions of support she's been unable to get a job anywhere since 2007 which makes bringing up her child rather problematic. She has my sympathy for what she's been put through. Those who directed her actions, on the other hand, should be answering to a court of law. She's no more responsible for what happened in that hell-pit than the dogs were.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Betty Boop;1202488 wrote: One persons 'offensive' is anothers 'not offensive'.

Then it's impossible to "moderate" in any meaningful sense without glaring inconsistencies, cf. refusal to moderate some things, banning people for posting other stuff.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Bill Sikes;1202499 wrote: Then it's impossible to "moderate" in any meaningful sense without glaring inconsistencies, cf. refusal to moderate some things, banning people for posting other stuff.

I haven't refused to moderate anything.

What I have done is put out my point of view of the issue at hand.
Lon

Post by Lon »

Betty Boop;1202488 wrote: One persons 'offensive' is anothers 'not offensive'. There's plenty of stuff all over FG that can be considered offensive to some. Lon posted the photo that could be considered offensive.

Now, going back to your comment on self control of posters, wouldn't it be good if Lon came back and dealt with his photo, and maybe explain why he felt the need to post it. That would show a degree of self moderation would it not, something that some people here in the garden seem to lack. One minute you are apparently under the control of mod power gone mad and the next minute we don't do enough.

I posted the be headings in response to other photos that had been posted showing maimed and bleeding children and adults. I see very little difference except that be headings seem to disturb some peoples sensibilities. Not much difference really between a decapitated head and leg blown off.
spot

Post by spot »

Lon;1202509 wrote: I posted the be headings in response to other photos that had been posted showing maimed and bleeding children and adults. I see very little difference except that be headings seem to disturb some peoples sensibilities. Not much difference really between a decapitated head and leg blown off.

Is "decapitated head" good English, Lon? I don't see how it can be. Decapitated torso, yes, but surely not decapitated head. Detached head, you could use that, that'd work.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

spot;1202544 wrote: Is "decapitated head" good English, Lon? I don't see how it can me. Decapitated torso, yes, but surely not decapitated head. Detached head, you could use that, that'd work.

I see that the body is decapitated or headless but if you're describing the object that has had that action taken, would it not be a decapitated or beheaded head?Or is that redundant?

Is there a lexicologist in the house? The definition of decapitated is to behead or to cause to be without a head but the definition of the prefix "be", when used with a transitive verb is to "make; cause to be". "Make or cause to be" what? Headed again? :confused:
Lon

Post by Lon »

spot;1202544 wrote: Is "decapitated head" good English, Lon? I don't see how it can be. Decapitated torso, yes, but surely not decapitated head. Detached head, you could use that, that'd work.

No -- it's really not good English Spot-----it's bad American:-3 Detached head does not sound as dramatic though. Would dismembered head work?:)
Lon

Post by Lon »

Bill Sikes;1202466 wrote: Self-control by the posters is what's needed.

The posters of this stuff could edit their posts, and substitute links to them, with warnings. That would be best.

Quite.

Edit the posts my foot---------just pass on by and don't look. What's the difference between putting in GROSS links or forgetting the links and just put in the pics. Bill, you are starting sound like one of these POLITICALLY CORRECT folk, or are you on the pic review committee?
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Abram hello. My name is Brian.

I see you have many videos attached to your signature that at first glance appear anti semite. Ill have to watch them and after I do Id like to discuss your views.

I hope that we can have an open dialogue and exchange about these matters.

If its ok and I assume it is since you have posted several times your willing to discuss your faith Id like to just throw a couple of things out there.

You said all Jews are not bad but many are.

Is your faith 100% from the teachings on a spiritual level or is some % of your faith based on political views ?

Lets assume many Jews would say the same about Islamic nations. Is there a middle ground ?

Does the option of negotiation on settlement exist in your mind ?

Do the Jews have a right to live free from persecution ?

Is there any possibility that your views are biased and if so wouldnt that indicate a fault or definciency in your ability to reason and evaluate the circumstances in a practical sense ?

Thank you.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

When cultures collide....

Abram, if you can stick with this without losing your temper you might learn and teach some important things.

Best of luck.

(I did read the thread before commenting)
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

What induces myself to ponder on this occassion, is the title of your thread.

The forum is in the main, American, British and Commonwealth countries.

Why do you suggest in your title that we would have reason to 'be scared' because your a muslim?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Abram Is Muslim

Nomad;1203008 wrote: Abram hello. My name is Brian.

I see you have many videos attached to your signature that at first glance appear anti semite. Ill have to watch them and after I do Id like to discuss your views.

I hope that we can have an open dialogue and exchange about these matters.

If its ok and I assume it is since you have posted several times your willing to discuss your faith Id like to just throw a couple of things out there.

You said all Jews are not bad but many are.

Is your faith 100% from the teachings on a spiritual level or is some % of your faith based on political views ?

When I talked about Jews there, I talked about the teachings of Judism, I ment the religiouse books like Talmud and Torah , it contain much bloody teachings as me and you can disucss later :), but about the Jews as a nation , you know not all the Jews are practising as the christians and Muslims, and those who doesnt practise are like me and you , just human bad and good ,and I didnt mean this slide by my sentence , I just ment the religiouse slide which believe in killing kids, women , and aged, as we will discuss .

Nomad;1203008 wrote: Lets assume many Jews would say the same about Islamic nations. Is there a middle ground ?

I explained that

Nomad;1203008 wrote: Does the option of negotiation on settlement exist in your mind ?

I believe in two counteries as a solution for the existence situation , but even the Orthdox Jews deny the fake right of Jews in the holy land , the Orthdox Jews deny that, but from political view, I agree about the two counteries solution , but at the same time , I would love to remind you about AL Andalus.

Nomad;1203008 wrote: Do the Jews have a right to live free from persecution ?
What the Jews means for you , a nationality, a religion , or a racist......

If you are asking me about the Israelis, well just because of the existence situation I agree about the solution of the two counteries

I wish we can chat more and discuss

thats my e-mail friend,

muhamed_stephanie@yahoo.com

Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Lon;1202619 wrote: Bill, you are starting sound like one of these POLITICALLY CORRECT folk, or are you on the pic review committee?

No. I'm complaining about the moderation policy.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Abram Is Muslim;1200493 wrote: Hi all :-6

I'm Muhamed , an Egyptian sinior Engineer :driving:

Nice to meet you all ,I wish answering nay Question u have about my faith:-3

The person who started this thread is Muhamed, not Abram.
Abram Is Muslim

Kathy Ellen;1203068 wrote: The person who started this thread is Muhamed, not Abram.

Yeah I'm Muhamed , and the nike name Abram is just refering to the prophet Abram

Oscar Namechange

Abram Is Muslim;1203086 wrote: Yeah I'm Muhamed , and the nike name Abram is just refering to the prophet Abram Any chance you would care to answer the question i posted a few posts back? I perused the entire thread and i seem to recall you stating that you would be happy to answer any questions.

Going from the title of your thread, what makes you indicate that we would 'be scared' that your a muslim?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

oscar;1203096 wrote: Going from the title of your thread, what makes you indicate that we would 'be scared' that your a muslim?

Seems to me to be an obvious figure of speech.
Oscar Namechange

Bill Sikes;1203100 wrote: Seems to me to be an obvious figure of speech.
It's easy for one to make assumptions Bill. I'm just asking if he would like to elaborate.
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

I'm with Oscar. I'm wondering why would we be scared because he's muslim?
Abram Is Muslim

Bill Sikes;1203100 wrote: Seems to me to be an obvious figure of speech.

Its just refering to the spreading anti-Islam feelings somewhere in the west.

Abram Is Muslim

hoppy;1203102 wrote: I'm with Oscar. I'm wondering why would we be scared because he's muslim?

I explained thepoint hoppy

hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Abram Is Muslim;1203103 wrote: Its just refering to the spreading anti-Islam feelings somewhere in the west.

Those who are anti-islam aren't scared. They just don't like muslims.
Abram Is Muslim

hoppy;1203106 wrote: Those who are anti-islam aren't scared. They just don't like muslims.

have you watched 30 days as a Muslim for Richard Morgan....??

U will get wht i mean

Oscar Namechange

Abram Is Muslim;1203103 wrote: Its just refering to the spreading anti-Islam feelings somewhere in the west. Two words in your sentence leap out at me here.

1) 'Somewhere' in the West........... Where is somewhere exactly? I have seen the post directed at America. Is America 'somewhere' ?

2) 'Spreading'...... what makes you think Anti-Islam feeling is 'spreading'. ?
Abram Is Muslim

oscar;1203108 wrote: Two words in your sentence leap out at me here.

1) 'Somewhere' in the West........... Where is somewhere exactly? I have seen the post directed at America. Is America 'somewhere' ?

2) 'Spreading'...... what makes you think Anti-Islam feeling is 'spreading'. ?

I ment by somewhere,not only places , butsome organisations and groups,And who said that I have anything about America , they are my brothers and sisters , 20 thousands Americans convert into Islam every year, the Islamic banks spread all over USA , and UK, the high priest in UK asked for applaying some Islamic Laws in UK, after the spreading of Islam in UK.

and the Spreading because of what some does like the new pope of Vatican and what he did in Jordan, what he said before about Islam , what the newspapers try to do to give a bad image about Islam, because they hate its spreading , they could destory the Church, and spread the Athiesm ,now they are scared of the spreading of the believers , they wanna keep the Athiesm

hoppy

Post by hoppy »

"20 thousands Americans convert into Islam every year",

And a great many are probably convicts. Prisons recruit lots of new members.
Oscar Namechange

Abram Is Muslim;1203109 wrote: I ment by somewhere,not only places , butsome organisations and groups,And who said that I have anything about America , they are my brothers and sisters , 20 thousands Americans convert into Islam every year, the Islamic banks spread all over USA , and UK, the high priest in UK asked for applaying some Islamic Laws in UK, after the spreading of Islam in UK.

and the Spreading because of what some does like the new pope of Vatican and what he did in Jordan, what he said before about Islam , what the newspapers try to do to give a bad image about Islam, because they hate its spreading , they could destory the Church, and spread the Athiesm ,now they are scared of the spreading of the believers , they wanna keep the Athiesm Where do you get the stats for 20 thousand Americans convert to Islam every year? That is an astonishing conversion rate. Do you have a link to add to show those stats?

By co-incidence, i watched a fabulous programme on 'Dave' Channel last night called 'Stephen Fry in America'. He went into some parole hearings where the families pleaded to the board to parole their loved one's. In interviews, the members of the board did say that a large amount of detainee's had turned to god as soon as they were incarcerated. I did not see any inmate find Islam, they had all found Christian beliefs.

Who is the high priest you refer to in the UK? The British government have already passed 'Sharia Law' for muslims in cases of divorce etc. It does not apply to our criminal justice proceedings.

As for the media giving Islam a bad image, I strongly dis-agree. There is indeed negative coverage when muslim fanatics take to the streets in England to insult our home coming troops, of course there is. I don't see blind negative reporting on Islam in Britain. On balance, it seems quite proportional.
Oscar Namechange

Abram Is Muslim;1203109 wrote: 20 thousands Americans convert into Islam every year,

In July 2008, the population of America stood at 303,824,640

I don't have a calculator to hand but a rough guess tells me that within 5 years going by your conversion rate, the entire population of the US will be muslim.

Is this what you are saying?
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

oscar;1203166 wrote: In July 2008, the population of America stood at 303,824,640

I don't have a calculator to hand but a rough guess tells me that within 5 years going by your conversion rate, the entire population of the US will be muslim.

Five times twenty thousand is one hundred thousand.

Assuming 20K/year, that's fifty years for a million, or about fifteen thousand years for the entire population (sassuming 0 to start).
Oscar Namechange

Bill Sikes;1203203 wrote: Five times twenty thousand is one hundred thousand.

Assuming 20K/year, that's fifty years for a million, or about fifteen thousand years for the entire population (sassuming 0 to start). Thanks Bill :wah: I did say i didn't have a calculator to hand. I still think it's an absurd statement.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Abram Is Muslim;1203103 wrote: Its just refering to the spreading anti-Islam feelings somewhere in the west.

I dont see it Abram. Im not saying it doesnt exist but I live here and I have yet to meet someone with "anti Islam" feelings or thoughts. Its just not prevalent. Its not something I ever hear in conversations.
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Post by spot »

hoppy;1203112 wrote: "20 thousands Americans convert into Islam every year",

That's a reasonable indication of the power of religion to change someone's life. People in prison are as much in need of conversion as anyone. Spanish-Speaking Muslims Find a Home - ABC News is a very believable example.

Religious conversion wouldn't happen at all unless the person involved is impressed by the potential for change they're being offered. If they contrast what they have and what they're surrounded by with the way of life of the community offering them an alternative then they can see a choice and decide on which way to go. Who would be surprised that there are converts to Islam in the USA?
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1203210 wrote: Thanks Bill :wah: I did say i didn't have a calculator to hand. I still think it's an absurd statement.

I'm not sure you're very good with figures oscar, twenty thousand a year in a population of three hundred million is absolutely minuscule, just as Bill told you.
spot

Post by spot »

Nomad;1203248 wrote: I dont see it Abram. Im not saying it doesnt exist but I live here and I have yet to meet someone with "anti Islam" feelings or thoughts. Its just not prevalent. Its not something I ever hear in conversations.

The internet is absolutely crawling with islamophobic Americans and has been ever since online forums were first invented. And before then on IRC. Have you never heard "nuke them back into the stone age"?
Oscar Namechange

spot;1203263 wrote: I'm not sure you're very good with figures oscar, twenty thousand a year in a population of three hundred million is absolutely minuscule, just as Bill told you. One must concur that one's grasp of numerical equations has declined in accuracy since the invention of the calculator.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

spot;1203266 wrote: The internet is absolutely crawling with islamophobic Americans and has been ever since online forums were first invented. And before then on IRC. Have you never heard "nuke them back into the stone age"?

No I havent.

Not in real life.

The people I meet or know are level headed.

Ive never heard anyone utter anything remotely like that in a conversation.
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Post by spot »

Nomad;1203268 wrote: No I havent.

Not in real life.

The people I meet or know are level headed.

Ive never heard anyone utter anything remotely like that in a conversation.

But you'd agree that the internet is absolutely crawling with islamophobic Americans and has been ever since online forums were first invented?
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

spot;1203275 wrote: But you'd agree that the internet is absolutely crawling with islamophobic Americans and has been ever since online forums were first invented?

Of course but Id attribute (pick a %) to heathenistic slobs and if they were actually face to face with one of their imaginary nemesis would probably stutter and piddle themselves then buy them a cup of coffee.
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Post by spot »

Nomad;1203288 wrote: Of course but Id attribute (pick a %) to heathenistic slobs and if they were actually face to face with one of their imaginary nemesis would probably stutter and piddle themselves then buy them a cup of coffee.

That's strange, a lot of them claim to have served in the armed forces.
Abram Is Muslim

hoppy;1203112 wrote: "20 thousands Americans convert into Islam every year",

thank you for ur respect

Abram Is Muslim

oscar;1203122 wrote: Where do you get the stats for 20 thousand Americans convert to Islam every year? That is an astonishing conversion rate. Do you have a link to add to show those stats?.

You Can watch that report by the NBC, as I remember

YouTube - 20000 Americans Convert to Islam Every Year

And even the CNN approved the conversion of 1.5 millions American into Islam till now, in little years.

According to Dr. Sayyid Syeed, secretary-general of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), there are between 6 and 8 million Muslims in the United States today. The New York Times, which has its own agenda, placed the number between 2 and 4 million two years ago. Dr. Diana Eck, who is working on the subject at Harvard University, believes the correct figure is somewhere in between.

How much of the growth is due to immigration also is hard to ascertain. The U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) provides information only on the places of origin of immigrants, and not on their religion. The INS data therefore provides a general picture which can become distorted in detail.

For example, the Arabs who come from various parts of the Middle East are not all Muslims. Similarly, immigrants from the Asian subcontinent can be Muslims, Hindus or Christians. While several organizations and researchers are collecting data on Muslims in America, to date there is no authoritative count. What is acknowledged by all, however, is that their numbers are growing rapidly.

oscar;1203122 wrote: By co-incidence, i watched a fabulous programme on 'Dave' Channel last night called 'Stephen Fry in America'. He went into some parole hearings where the families pleaded to the board to parole their loved one's. In interviews, the members of the board did say that a large amount of detainee's had turned to god as soon as they were incarcerated. I did not see any inmate find Islam, they had all found Christian beliefs.

And whats the point sure I dont deny that , people convert to different religions , but still Islam is the fastest growing,And even CNN approved that, even if it used specisific pics, like talking about Christianty spreading and using pictures to refer to them as a naked African in the forest , anyways the report is enough, and by the way there are two islamic counteries in Europe.

CNN - Fast-growing Islam winning converts in Western world - Apr. 14, 1997

oscar;1203122 wrote: Who is the high priest you refer to in the UK? The British government have already passed 'Sharia Law' for muslims in cases of divorce etc. It does not apply to our criminal justice proceedings.

As for the media giving Islam a bad image, I strongly dis-agree. There is indeed negative coverage when muslim fanatics take to the streets in England to insult our home coming troops, of course there is. I don't see blind negative reporting on Islam in Britain. On balance, it seems quite proportional.

First, the UK government has decided that terrorism by Muslims in the name of Islam is actually unrelated to Islam, or is even anti-Islamic.

Archbishop of Canterbury Rowan Williams says that Islamic law in Great Britain "seems unavoidable."

I wish ur lil TV start reporting the Christian terrorism groups,and u can just take a look on the thread talking about "did the Bible cause terrorism" , and you can just take a lil look on my Blog, I wish your TV show you some Baptist hanging (what Christians call Niggers) to get rid of them as the Baptist church believes in south of US.

gmc

Post by gmc »

I would be extremely hostile to the introduction of sharia law in the UK just as i would be opposed to the introduction of canon law and for the same reason.

It's the 21st century the age of enlightenment has come and gone we should not be allowing the religious of any kind to have any say in the making of our laws. Secular societies are generally tolerant religious ones are not. Millions have died because of religious conflicts we should perhaps stop being so tolerant. Anyone else claiming belief in an invisible friend that talks to them we would regard as insane or just laugh at them but because it is religious belief we are supposed to be careful not to offend their sensibilities.

the only discrimination and bigotry we tolerate is from the religious. the most narrow minded arrogant bigoted people I have ever met have invariably claimed adherence to one or other of the faiths.

Muslims aren't scary, Christians aren't scary, their belief they have god given right o sgove their faith down everybody's throats and niot be criticised that is scary. this religious revival we seem to be having that is scary. have a look at god TV, if that doesn't depress you it should. Send me money and save your soul and people fall for it.:-5
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

gmc;1203397 wrote: I would be extremely hostile to the introduction of sharia law in the UK just as i would be opposed to the introduction of canon law and for the same reason.

It's the 21st century the age of enlightenment has come and gone we should not be allowing the religious of any kind to have any say in the making of our laws. Secular societies are generally tolerant religious ones are not. Millions have died because of religious conflicts we should perhaps stop being so tolerant. Anyone else claiming belief in an invisible friend that talks to them we would regard as insane or just laugh at them but because it is religious belief we are supposed to be careful not to offend their sensibilities.

the only discrimination and bigotry we tolerate is from the religious. the most narrow minded arrogant bigoted people I have ever met have invariably claimed adherence to one or other of the faiths.

Muslims aren't scary, Christians aren't scary, their belief they have god given right o sgove their faith down everybody's throats and niot be criticised that is scary. this religious revival we seem to be having that is scary. have a look at god TV, if that doesn't depress you it should. Send me money and save your soul and people fall for it.:-5

I was watching the funny looking little healer guy last night. He talks like a cross betweem Liberace and Little Richard. and he slaps crippled people upside the head then they start crying.

Helloooo !
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Post by spot »

gmc;1203397 wrote: I would be extremely hostile to the introduction of sharia law in the UK just as i would be opposed to the introduction of canon law and for the same reason. The Sharia law under discussion relates solely to civil law, as best I understand the Archbishop. Other religious communities have a similar legal remit when it comes to enforcing contractual obligations, I don't see why Muslims should be any less catered for.
Abram Is Muslim

gmc;1203397 wrote: I would be extremely hostile to the introduction of sharia law in the UK just as i would be opposed to the introduction of canon law and for the same reason.

I still dont agree with you , sure after I respect ur opinion , but I believe as an Engineer , that the Engineer who design a machine is the Only One who know the best conditions and rules should be followed to keep that machine doing its best and work with no troubles in its life cycle , and just a lil maintaince daily would keep it working well , and if its faced accidential problems , by maintaining , it will work with the same effeciency as before,that Engineer should leave a manual for that machine , let me say that manual is the Shareea, or the Laws of God , at least im talking about my faith now , and sure God has the highest example , and nothing nor noOne like him.

the problem that the factory may face , will be because of the uneducated supervisors I used , and that problems is the same with the Civil Laws, the Manual made by the desinger him self , is the perfect one , but the workers and supervisors who applay that manual , may not be qualified enough , its the same with Civil Laws....

Sorry :D Engineering View

Return to “Islam”