A Muslim On board....I'm Muslim...dont be scared

Discuss the Muslim Faith.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

sorry OM lost connection right in the middle of all that . my apologies ....will get back to this not for religious purposes but because I find it interesting . :) different crap on my mind right now.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Yes OM, every view has a different endtime. The only constant thing in them all, is that there is an end time in their beliefs.

AIM, is there an end-time prophecy in the Quran?
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

chonsigirl;1206033 wrote: Yes OM, every view has a different endtime. The only constant thing in them all, is that there is an end time in their beliefs.

AIM, is there an end-time prophecy in the Quran?

I don't think he's going to be here for a while until he's completed exams he's taking.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Ah, the little old test taker. Good luck to him on those tests.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

OpenMind;1205871 wrote: Indeed, I am aware that the Jehovah's Witnesses believe that Daniel's clay statue refers to the world powers but if you think about it, there are more than two world powers and a lot of undercurrent powers. When you actually narrow down the terms, you find two conflicting religions. Strangely, the Jews aren't even a part of this conflict although they are often referred to and the Jews are spread everywhere around the world. They always were a wandering nation.
I'm not speaking on behalf of my own religion but my own understanding of it ..Daniel hasn't let us down yet . but even to an athiest this makes sence. Oh I don't mean in terms of doctrine either . Daniel gave a particular amount of weeks to the succumbing of the world I believe we're seeing it . (stop watching the news and get a clue. )we're seeing it . but i look at the internet and think, is it a part of what he's talking about? No religion, just the ordinary person in the world expressing what's important to them . injustice , laws that disobey the original meaning of law. we've become complicated and I think it's deliberate . But part of the last empire. .......I should stop now

I actually wrote this after the following :

No it's not goverment empires as such but the Empires that happen to rule at that particular time and the wars and cultures and beliefs under that particular regeme. Nezbuchnachnezzer's dream of the statue was interpreted by daniel to mean empires and circumstances under those realms. all will fail and people will move on. He begins with the king himself of Babylon (he is addressing him . he begins with the gold head ( Nechbuchs empire)and ends with what we believe is our times (jesus mentions this era) more than a couple of centuries ( the times of the gentiles) As clay, the toes, Ten of which (meaning in bible terms as " completeness") this is a time where the last empire the american /anglo empire will come to an end . But it's not taken over by anyone but God . Or his prince of peace......... Michael the angel. christians believe this entity to be Jesus ....others have different ideas ............but if you look at Daniels prophecies he's not interested on exactly who it is in religious terms ...........but one thing that stands out to me personally is there is no religion as we deem religion to be . we just go back to the original understanding of what it's all about . God is still there but no religion as we understand it to be . It's not any individual religion. I'ts just ..being and liking everyone cause they are still here.
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

Abram Is Muslim;1200511 wrote:

By the way do you know that 20 thousands Americans convertinto Islam annually:)

No offense but id be interesting in knowing how many are in prison. Seems like the in thing for them to do is to convert and change their name.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

well at least it's a change from christianity....it worked for a bit . :)
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

fuzzywuzzy;1206068 wrote: (stop watching the news and get a clue. )

You can be very presumptious of others, Fuzzy. Between February 1998 and the current date, I have barely seen the news. I occasionally pick up something on the radios at the places where I work or from my work colleagues. From 2003 onwards, I have received headline summaries from the Telegraph. Most of these do not interest me so I don't read them.

From February 2007 to December 2007, I was not in a position to have my TV connected to anything and after that, I have had the TV connected but nowhere to sit and relax to watch other than on the floor. I only ever watched it after dinner on Sunday with my daughter sat on my lap on the floor and we would watch childrens' programmes if they interested her. A lot of those also used sign language and I used to copy them with her.

I am only now in a position to be able to watch TV in comfort and quited honestly, I can't be bothered. At the moment, I do watch it in the evening because my sound system still needs inspecting and setting up. I have an ancient separates system which worked perfectly fine up to the day of the fire. The cassette deck has been physically wrecked by rubble. The turntables were protected by other items but the combination of dust, soot and moisture may well have written those off as well.

Moving on from that. What I see around me, in the western world at least, are societies comprising a mix of people that subscribe to a variety of faiths. Very few of these people want anything to do with war. On the other hand, there is a lot of contention between those world powers that happen to be Muslim in their religious alignment and those that are non-Muslim.

There again, we have the Jews and the Muslims vying for control of Jerusalem. Both lay claim to it as theirs.

Nonetheless, up to the end of the last century, it could be said that there were three main divisions of the world's societies. These being countries aligned to Christianity, Islam, and Communism. The Jews did not have a country until the last century. Daniel's interpretation of the dream did deal with world powers. I have simply shown that these world powers have a religious alignment that can be narrowed down to Christianity, Islam, or none at all.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Oh OP you'll get to know me one day :o That's just a saying . sorry you took it out of whack.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

*folding paper airplanes*

I know AIM would not be doing this during testing......but I can!

Attached files
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

chonsigirl;1206271 wrote: *folding paper airplanes*

I know AIM would not be doing this during testing......but I can!

AIM proved me wrong, didn't he. He came onto FG this eve.:rolleyes:
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

fuzzywuzzy;1206266 wrote: Oh OP you'll get to know me one day :o That's just a saying . sorry you took it out of whack.

If you say so. I wasn't offended, just bemused.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Bill Sikes;1202468 wrote: Forum Garden may be about "conversations of life". It's certtainly *not* about posting offensive material, though. You could (and perhaps ought) to ask TS, if he's still the owner, for a refresher on etiquette.

I just came across your post Bill and wanted to thank you so much for posting your thoughts. I'm glad that someone else finds them offensive.

I've been rereading this thread, as the 2 pictures posted by Muhamed and Lon are still so disturbing to me and can't believe they're not deleted.

What horrible pictures for any family members to have to look at...This is just so wrong to me:mad: What if this was your family member in these pictures....how would you feel?:confused:

Why couldn't these pics have been put in a link if you felt it so necessary to post them here?

Return to “Islam”