Little girl from Scotland. hello to the Scotties.

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
hotsauce

Post by hotsauce »

WELCOME! You shall never be bored or alone here!
Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

Quite possibly as mad as cheese, which is a good thing, welcome
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Bothwell wrote: Quite possibly as mad as cheese, which is a good thing, welcomeor is that mad as a bag of frogs? ....welcome, you will fit right in here! :-6
devist8me

Post by devist8me »

Welcome to the Garden...I look forward to meeting all your personalities and seeing how they post.
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
abbey

Post by abbey »

very bored and alone wrote: hey everyone! i am from scotland in a place called ruby soho. i'm sure most of you have never heard of it, its almost nonexistant. my favorite thing to do is walk along the beach singing: the ants go marching one by one hurrah hurrah. the ants go marching one bye one hurrah hurrah. and so on. i have multiple personalities and talk to all the voices in my head. except this one i really hate her name is julie. she is so annoying. :DClearly absoloutely bonkers...... YAAAAAAAAAAAY!:yh_silly

Just a word of advice VBAA, maybe if you move from your non existent town in Scotland Julie may stop annoying you! :-5
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

abbey wrote: Clearly absoloutely bonkers...... YAAAAAAAAAAAY!:yh_silly

Just a word of advice VBAA, maybe if you move from your non existent town in Scotland Julie may stop annoying you! :-5ruby soho isn't real??? oh Abbey, i wanted to visit it right after i go to brigadoon :-1 :D

Attached files
abbey

Post by abbey »

lady cop wrote: ruby soho isn't real??? oh Abbey, i wanted to visit it right after brigadoon :-1 Maybe GMC knows better, i've tried to find it but all i come up with is its the name of a band.
abbey

Post by abbey »

lady cop wrote: ruby soho isn't real??? oh Abbey, i wanted to visit it right after i go to brigadoon :-1 :D Brigadoon is'nt real??? oh LC, i wanted to visit it right after i visit UmpaLumpaland :-1 :D
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

abbey wrote: Brigadoon is'nt real??? oh LC, i wanted to visit it right after i visit UmpaLumpaland :-1 :Dwell Abbey, we're just going to have to rethink our travel plans...how about~~~~atlantis??!!

Attached files
abbey

Post by abbey »

lady cop wrote: well Abbey, we're just going to have to rethink our travel plans...how about~~~~atlantis??!! Awwww tho pwetty..... :p
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

abbey wrote: Awwww tho pwetty..... :p yeah, but 17 feet across! it is my secret friend and rides around with me. :)
Jives

Post by Jives »

Welcome lass. Welcome lass. Welcome lass. Nice to meet all of you!:D
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
abbey

Post by abbey »

lady cop wrote: yeah, but 17 feet across! it is my secret friend and rides around with me. :)Well no wonder you're always crashing, i bet you look a lovely pair,you in your Spandex suit, fishnets & 6" stilletos and eight legged friend at your side.. :wah:
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

abbey wrote: Well no wonder you're always crashing, i bet you look a lovely pair,you in your Spandex suit, fishnets & 6" stilletos and eight legged friend at your side.. :wah:that's just for undercover, don't want to be noticed ya know :p
David813

Post by David813 »

Wanna move in with me?:-4
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

David813 wrote: Wanna move in with me?:-4i have 2 words for you David.....jail bait.
cars

Post by cars »

Posted by very board and alone:

hey everyone! i am from scotland in a place called ruby soho. i'm sure most of you have never heard of it, its almost nonexistant. my favorite thing to do is walk along the beach singing: the ants go marching one by one hurrah hurrah. the ants go marching one bye one hurrah hurrah. and so on. i have multiple personalities and talk to all the voices in my head. except this one i really hate her name is julie. she is so annoying

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Some people talk to the voices in their head because they feel that they are the only ones that they can carry on an intelligent conversation with!!! :guitarist

(Oh Yeah, welcome to all of you)

Cars :driving:
Cars :)
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

JIVES,

LOVE IT..

Welcome lass. Welcome lass. Welcome lass. Nice to meet all of you! :p :p

DAVID813 You bad boy..!! you will get arrested for sure.. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Der Wulf

Post by Der Wulf »

very bored and alone wrote: hey everyone! i am from scotland in a place called ruby soho. i'm sure most of you have never heard of it, its almost nonexistant. my favorite thing to do is walk along the beach singing: the ants go marching one by one hurrah hurrah. the ants go marching one bye one hurrah hurrah. and so on. i have multiple personalities and talk to all the voices in my head. except this one i really hate her name is julie. she is so annoying. :D
So when will you be introducing yourself, Julie claims y'all are of one mind -hers.

:-2
Old age and treachery, is an acceptable response to overwelming youth and skill :D
gmc

Post by gmc »

Who told you brigadoon wasn't real?
Lon

Post by Lon »

Welcome little girl from Scotland---------Do the voices in your head talk back?
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

David813 wrote: Wanna move in with me?:-4 i just realized you were talking to MOI...face down, on the ground buddy, NOW!! :yh_bigsmi :yh_pig
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

oh skittles dear...by any chance is vbaa a friend of yours from school? :) ;)
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

skittles2004 wrote: What makes you think that? She's from Scotland. Me, America. VBAA i don't know that nut! :-6yes, she SAYS she's from scotland. ruby soho to be precise.:yh_laugh
abbey

Post by abbey »

very bored and alone wrote: i have multiple personalities and talk to all the voices in my head. except this one i really hate her name is julie. she is so annoying. :DHey luv, theirs nothing wrong with Schizophrenia.

Beats being alone.:yh_silly
David813

Post by David813 »

TW2005 wrote: I dont know about her, but mine do.Some of mine actually Shout!:yh_doh
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
abbey

Post by abbey »

Found it!
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

abbey wrote: Found it!thanks detective Abbey, i was hiding it. :p
abbey

Post by abbey »

lady cop wrote: thanks detective Abbey, i was hiding it. :p Well we gotta keep the mad girl happy....:yh_silly
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

abbey wrote: Well we gotta keep the mad girl happy....:yh_sillyi wonder if she's wearing a spandex straitjacket? Nah, then she couldn't type. :yh_drool
abbey

Post by abbey »

lady cop wrote: i wonder if she's wearing a spandex straitjacket? Nah, then she couldn't type. :yh_droolShe could do it with her nose :yh_liar

Return to “Introductions”