Cowell says he's leaving `Idol' for `X Factor'

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

PASADENA, Calif. -Simon Cowell, the acerbic Brit who has helped give "American Idol" some of its sharpest — and nastiest — moments, will leave the hit TV singing contest after this season.

The cantankerous judge said Monday that "The X Factor," a talent show he created and which is popular in Britain, will join Fox's schedule next year. Cowell will be a judge on "The X Factor" and its executive producer.

Story Link: Cowell says he's leaving `Idol' for `X Factor'
Barman

Post by Barman »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflYou said singing contest:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotflsinging contest:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl singing contest everybody:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Who's Simon Cowell? Is he In the Liberal Democrats?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Jazzy;1281568 wrote: PASADENA, Calif. -Simon Cowell, the acerbic Brit who has helped give "American Idol" some of its sharpest — and nastiest — moments, will leave the hit TV singing contest after this season.

The cantankerous judge said Monday that "The X Factor," a talent show he created and which is popular in Britain, will join Fox's schedule next year. Cowell will be a judge on "The X Factor" and its executive producer.

Story Link: Cowell says he's leaving `Idol' for `X Factor'

The Australian spin off has been going down hill for a while, Jazzy, and has been ditched this year, Jazzy. Brilliant concept - and I've enjoyed the program. Simon Cowell has, I expect, done very well out of this - I too heard he was moving on.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Return to “General TV Shows”