im selling my house

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
minks

im selling my house

Post by minks »

yep after 19 years in the area I am getting out. Going to move to a brand new duplex. The kid and I are outta here. It is going to take awhile but we will have the duplex built for us, we will live together in one side and my best friend is going to live in the other side. They are lovely modern newly built duplexes and we should be getting into it in the fall. The location is a mere 5 minutes further from work but who cares us gals can car pool and we can both be closer to each other for all things including Jr Minks. I am so looking forward to a smaller place and yard and shopping and dining are closer and more trendy and upbeat than the ghetto we currently are in. Whooo hooo bring on September. (oh yes I have to give this old dump some TLC before we list it but such is life)

I am so excited I just had to share.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
CARLA

im selling my house

Post by CARLA »

Sounds exciting Minks nothing better than a new modern place, you will love it. :-6
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Lon

im selling my house

Post by Lon »

Congrats------------I'm sure you will love the new home.
G#Gill

im selling my house

Post by G#Gill »

Good luck Minks ! How has Minks Jr taken the proposed move? Friends will be missed, unless you aren't moving that far away. But kids are so resilient, and they soon make new friends. :-6 :)
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
chonsigirl

im selling my house

Post by chonsigirl »

What great news minks!
Odie

im selling my house

Post by Odie »

minks;1290606 wrote: yep after 19 years in the area I am getting out. Going to move to a brand new duplex. The kid and I are outta here. It is going to take awhile but we will have the duplex built for us, we will live together in one side and my best friend is going to live in the other side. They are lovely modern newly built duplexes and we should be getting into it in the fall. The location is a mere 5 minutes further from work but who cares us gals can car pool and we can both be closer to each other for all things including Jr Minks. I am so looking forward to a smaller place and yard and shopping and dining are closer and more trendy and upbeat than the ghetto we currently are in. Whooo hooo bring on September. (oh yes I have to give this old dump some TLC before we list it but such is life)

ahhhhhhhhh congrats!:guitarist

This is exciting, a brand new complex, your best friend living there as well and just a tad difference to work!

I've always loved my small bungalow, who has the time or wants to spend cleaning?

Upkeep on the yard will be much easier for you.

trendy new area for shopping, awesome my canuck friend!:-4
Life is just to short for drama.
Nomad

im selling my house

Post by Nomad »

You can take the girl out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of the girl.

No seriously Im glad your getting out of that rat infested crime ridden crack smoking poop hole.

Your trendy and upbeat. Thats where you belong.

You are a rock star !
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

im selling my house

Post by Odie »

Nomad;1290651 wrote: You can take the girl out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of the girl.

No seriously Im glad your getting out of that rat infested crime ridden crack smoking poop hole.

You are a rock star !

:yh_rotfl
minks

im selling my house

Post by minks »

G#Gill;1290634 wrote: Good luck Minks ! How has Minks Jr taken the proposed move? Friends will be missed, unless you aren't moving that far away. But kids are so resilient, and they soon make new friends. :-6 :)
Aw Jr Minks loves the idea, she is 19 so friends are always all over the place now. We are sooooo excited.

― Mae West
minks

im selling my house

Post by minks »

Nomad;1290651 wrote: You can take the girl out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of the girl.

You are a rock star !

Thanks Hoff I am thrilled you share my excitement :yh_rotfl

― Mae West
Ahso!

im selling my house

Post by Ahso! »

Congratulations! I hope all works out well for you and your daughter. Sounds exciting! Didn't Nomad offer to help? He usually does, doesn't he?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Jazzy

im selling my house

Post by Jazzy »

This is so exciting and congratulations! Are we all invited to the house warming party? :wah:
minks

im selling my house

Post by minks »

Ahso!;1290673 wrote: Congratulations! I hope all works out well for you and your daughter. Sounds exciting! Didn't Nomad offer to help? He usually does, doesn't he?

Well I think he should help yes yes yes. I can make sure I pack boxes light :yh_rotfl

― Mae West
YZGI

im selling my house

Post by YZGI »

Oh crap!! I suppose you're gonna wanna use my truck,,:D
minks

im selling my house

Post by minks »

YZGI;1290702 wrote: Oh crap!! I suppose you're gonna wanna use my truck,,:D

Can I?:yh_rotfl

― Mae West
minks

im selling my house

Post by minks »

Jazzy;1290677 wrote: This is so exciting and congratulations! Are we all invited to the house warming party? :wah:

Yep stay tuned I will let you know when and where hehehe

― Mae West
minks

im selling my house

Post by minks »

this is the show home pictures.

Attached files

― Mae West
minks

im selling my house

Post by minks »

living room and kitchen oops thing I doubled up on one pic sorry

Attached files

― Mae West
Jazzy

im selling my house

Post by Jazzy »

minks;1290730 wrote: living room and kitchen oops thing I doubled up on one pic sorry

Beautiful but where's my room? :-3
minks

im selling my house

Post by minks »

Jazzy;1290738 wrote: Beautiful but where's my room? :-3

hehehehe the small little one in the corner.

― Mae West
chonsigirl

im selling my house

Post by chonsigirl »

Wow, it is gorgeous minks! The two of you will be so happy there!
Ahso!

im selling my house

Post by Ahso! »

Wait a minute! people who live in a country that has a single payer health care system can't afford a house that nice. Are you saying that that is just not true, Minks?

BTW - Very Nice indeed.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
minks

im selling my house

Post by minks »

Ahso!;1290756 wrote: Wait a minute! people who live in a country that has a single payer health care system can't afford a house that nice. Are you saying that that is just not true, Minks?

BTW - Very Nice indeed.

hahahaha Ahso!!!

remember that is a duplex and yes we can afford it sheesh. :yh_rotfl

thanks eh.

― Mae West
fuzzywuzzy

im selling my house

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

minks;1290606 wrote: yep after 19 years in the area I am getting out. Going to move to a brand new duplex. The kid and I are outta here. It is going to take awhile but we will have the duplex built for us, we will live together in one side and my best friend is going to live in the other side. They are lovely modern newly built duplexes and we should be getting into it in the fall. The location is a mere 5 minutes further from work but who cares us gals can car pool and we can both be closer to each other for all things including Jr Minks. I am so looking forward to a smaller place and yard and shopping and dining are closer and more trendy and upbeat than the ghetto we currently are in. Whooo hooo bring on September. (oh yes I have to give this old dump some TLC before we list it but such is life)

Selling a house is the dumps. I'm in the middle of selling mine.
minks

im selling my house

Post by minks »

fuzzywuzzy;1290784 wrote: Selling a house is the dumps. I'm in the middle of selling mine.

oh ya that part I am not looking forward to. Specially considering I will have to remove my 2 dogs from the home everytime someone comes to take a look at it, and I will also have to beat Jr Minks into submission when it comes to keeping the place clean. UGH!!!

Best of luck to yoiu too Fuzzy.

Aww Chonsi thanks :-4

― Mae West
Betty Boop

im selling my house

Post by Betty Boop »

Very nice pad Minks, you'll still have room for me when the cowboys come to town? :D
minks

im selling my house

Post by minks »

Betty Boop;1290819 wrote: Very nice pad Minks, you'll still have room for me when the cowboys come to town? :D

Indeed it will come decorated with hues of pink and brown just for you boops hehehehehehe

― Mae West
Nomad

im selling my house

Post by Nomad »

minks;1290730 wrote: living room and kitchen oops thing I doubled up on one pic sorry

Oh Minksy ! Gorgeous ! Really beautiful. I love those colors and the floors and kitchen....the fireplace is magnificent. Really really sharp !
I AM AWESOME MAN
minks

im selling my house

Post by minks »

Nomad;1290971 wrote: Oh Minksy ! Gorgeous ! Really beautiful. I love those colors and the floors and kitchen....the fireplace is magnificent. Really really sharp !

Thanks Nomad we are excited. My furniture is going to look great in that place. My daughter is sooooo excited.

― Mae West
Nomad

im selling my house

Post by Nomad »

How long do you have to wait?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Ahso!

im selling my house

Post by Ahso! »

minks;1290767 wrote: hahahaha Ahso!!!

remember that is a duplex and yes we can afford it sheesh. :yh_rotfl

thanks eh.I hope you can understand my confusion. If you listen to the conservative public officials and conservative talk show hosts in my country you'd think everyone in Canada lives together in one big room and the rest are standing in line waiting to get into American hospitals.

Its all a lie? OMG!

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
CARLA

im selling my house

Post by CARLA »

That is georgous Minks can you move into that unit its all set ready to go. Fenced, decorated inside and out. :-6

Love the layout of the downstairs open with clean lines perfect.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

minks

im selling my house

Post by minks »

Ahso!;1290987 wrote: I hope you can understand my confusion. If you listen to the conservative public officials and conservative talk show hosts in my country you'd think everyone in Canada lives together in one big room and the rest are standing in line waiting to get into American hospitals.

Its all a lie? OMG!

All a lie indeed. We don't live in one giant igloo all together. It is not a commune up here :yh_rotfl

Health care issues yes we have them, yes we have a huge shortage of specialized Doctors, regular doctors and wannabe doctors. Some folks do cross the border for certain health issues indeed.

― Mae West
minks

im selling my house

Post by minks »

CARLA;1290989 wrote: That is georgous Minks can you move into that unit its all set ready to go. Fenced, decorated inside and out. :-6

Love the layout of the downstairs open with clean lines perfect.

that is the showhome Carla, I would move in minus furniture, and fence. I am not sure about grass some new areas give you minimal landscape it's all questions I have to ask this weekend when I go look. I will have mine built so depending on options and cost we shall see what I end up with.

― Mae West
Odie

im selling my house

Post by Odie »

just found these, this home is stunning Minks and a really great size, love your fireplace!
G-man

im selling my house

Post by G-man »

That's one good lookin' duplex igloo, Minks!

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

spot

im selling my house

Post by spot »

G-man;1291183 wrote: That's one good lookin' duplex igloo, Minks!

She's done well finding that. How's your new place in Santa Monica turned out?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
minks

im selling my house

Post by minks »

G-man;1291183 wrote: That's one good lookin' duplex igloo, Minks!
thanks G. Long time no see.

Ya I like the new igloo for sure can't wait to get the ball rolling.

Thanks Spot :)

― Mae West
Raven

im selling my house

Post by Raven »

Oh how exciting! Well done you!:-4
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
minks

im selling my house

Post by minks »

Raven;1291281 wrote: Oh how exciting! Well done you!:-4

thanks hun :)

― Mae West

Return to “Members' News”