Saint's Psychoanalysis Couch

Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

OK Minks... This should be easy:

YOU LOVE PEOPLE! Internet forums must be just the coolest thing ever invented for you, eh? I'll bet at a sports event you spend more time watching the crowd than watching the game.

Minks, being liked and having everyone around you getting along and feeling good is more important that stupid facts, rules, adventure or logic. You are an extremely sensitive individual and you get uncomfortable when there's conflict, fighting, or competition around you. Can't we all just get along?

Instead, you love to socialize! You have a very large circle of friends both online and in the real world. You are at your best when people show that they care about you and give you support and feedback.

You are looking for "Your true self." that's your mission in life. Life is a dream to you and you live it with a special flair. making a difference inpeople's lives comes easily to you, which means that you should deifinitely have a job in the "helping" professions. You would make a great teacher, counselor, doctor, or nurse.You have the ability to cultivate the potential in others.

You are an ETERNAL ROMANTIC. You love all those small gestures of romance like candle light dinners, flowers and cards. (have you ever written your own cards?) You write and speak with a poetic flair and you have written your own poetry. (It's pretty good too!)

You are future-oriented, you are honest and you kike to be told you are doing well. Youhave most likely dressed your pet up as a person before. You shower them with as much affection as you give to humans.

You have something special...the power of empathy. Not only do you have a kind of emotional "radar" picking up on other's emotions even when they try to suppress them, you even experience that emotion yourself! When others around you are happy, you are happy, when everyone is sad, you get sad too.

When you were young, you most likely had a "imaginary friend." Unfortunately, your neglect of all matters scientific makes you somewhat of a intellectual butterfly, but that bothers you not.

You are an excellent person to have on a team, since you have a tendency to induce harmony on a group. You work well with a wide variety of personalities. The worst thing that can happen to you is rejection from a group, the "cold shoulder" or as I call it, "The refridgerator treatment" This can be devastating to you and can cause depression, (which you are at high risk for.)

People are comfortable around you and you have quite a gift for dealing with them, so enjoy! Your life will be peaceful, for the most part, fulfilling and happy. Just don't marry any risk-takers or Vulcans.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Chonsi's next!

You value knowledge. You have insatiable curiousity and want to know everything about everything. It drives you crazy when you don't know something. You store up knowledge the way a squirrel stores up nuts for the winter. This means that you know an incredible amount of information about an incredible amount of things.

Discovering solutions to questions and using the gifted brain you have is more important to you than feelings, rules, or non-stop excitement. So yo have a bit of trouble relating to those "touchy-feely" people.

You also pride yourself on being a loner. You much more enjoy working by yourself (at a faster pace) than working in a group. (with all those people problems!) You sometimes feel that you "need your space," and most likely enjoy the late night or early morning hours when things are quiet.

Above all...you must be competent. let me reiterate that. You HAVE to do a good job. This is linked directly to your sense of self worth. You would never in a million years do a half-assed job or fail to complete a responsibility. The good side is that you get a huge sense of pride and satisfaction at a job well done or problem solved.

You pride yourself for the multible abilities you have. You are good with tools, pen and paper, voice, possibly even musical instruments. Name a skill and you can probably do it.

Let's go a little deeper shall we? Beyond the intellectual powerhouse most people see.

You experience very, very deep feelings. But you do not express those feelings openly. It makes you uncomfortable and as a result, emotional times like funerals are difficult for you and the people around you. You must control your emotions because you cannot let them control you.

You speak and write with precision. You are a prefectionist and are very clean and tidy. This sometimes makes people judge you as arrogant but you are not. You are actually quite humble. You just don't understand why they didn't all get it as fast as you did. Unfortunately, you are sometimes in a state of self doubt, you are highly self-critical.

Don't be. You don't know it, but you are doing it better than everybody else.

Not quite done yet: In love, you let your head rule your heart, so please find a mate who can understand that you are sometimes oblivious to other's emotions and that you don't like to constantly repeat yorself. (I told you I loved you on Monday, it's Friday now and I still love you. What? You want me to tell you everyday?)

Find a career that is constantly challenging. You will not do well in a factory. Once you understand the procedures, you have to move on out of sheer boredom. (i'll bet you've had a lot of jobs.)

When you were younger you seemed older than your years.

When you are having a bad day:

You'll get indecisive. You'll get aloof or withdrawn. You'll get snobbish, sarcastic, and highly critical. (Both of yourself and others.)

Whew! OK! How did I do?
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Saint's Arthritis is flaring so the doctor is out for today!:(
Amythest

Post by Amythest »

Saint_;1291174 wrote: Ok, Amethyst. You have a bit of a conflicted personality. Apparently you rewrote your personality at some point in your life. You either decided you weren't popular enough and wrote a personality that was more outgoing, or you decided you were too crazy and wrote a personality that was calmer. This is not a bad thing at all, but the bottom line is that you can never erase your old personality, just put another on top of it in parallel.

(You pull out whichever personality is needed for the situation.)

Your dominant personality is:

you value knowledge and new ideas. Discovering solutions and using your brain are mor important to you than feelings, rules, or nonstop excitement. (This is what makes you hard to figure out to other people.) You really want to know why things work a certain way and that goes for everything from electronics to social dynamics and history.

You prefer to work alone, working in groups makes you uneasy. You need your "space" to sort things out and come up with the answers, so you enjoy your quiet time more than others.

Above all...and this is critical...you HAVE TO BE COMPETENT! You will never do a half-assed job or even not complete a task, it bugs you too much.

You want to understand and control the realities of life. You control your emotions, they do not control you. You pride yourself on multiple abilites. You are probably pretty good at a wide range of things from singing and music to atomic physics. You usually know a little about something right away, and you pick up abilities and knowledge incredibly fast. (more on that later)

You feel best when your ideas are recognized, money isn't as important to you as recognition. ( I hope your boss understands this.)

Here's something for you to know: Although you experience deep feelings, you do not like to express your feelings openly. (Hey, that makes it tough for you at funerals.)

You enjoy power and control overnature. You store up capabilites, intelligence and skils. You love intelligence and store wisdom. I'd bet the farm you watch things like the learning channel, the military channel, and the discovery channel for fun.

Interestingly, you are highly critical of your own abilites, something which is funny because you are usually doing it better than anybody. Besides your compulsion to learn and your obession to improve, you are a very precise and exact person. You speak with a very wide vocabualry from your constant reading and learning process.

You are highly curious, but can be a perfectionist and you often don't understand why everything isn't obvious to everyone. Although you are actually pretty humble, sometimes people mistake your intellect for arrogance. (Sorry about that, don't let it get to you.)

For you knowledge is play. You hate errors and are probably counting my gammmatical mistakes including the fact that the previous sentence was supposed to have a comma. You think on an abstract level that is so far above the common level that you often lose people or are too subtle for them to understand. Especially your humor, which is far from sophomoric.

You think through your relationships carefully.

You value fairness, insight, and justice. That most likely drives you crazy when you her the local news.

You would make an excellent researcher, computer tech, programmer, or scientist. You MUST HAVE A CONSTANT CHALLENGE in your job. I'll bet you moved from job to job when you were younger out of sheer boredom.

In love, you let your head rule yor heart. Since you dislike repetition, you find it difficult to continually express your feelings. You would most likely do well with a mate who would let you establish a realtionship, then leave it to maintain itslef while you devote yor creative energies to your career. In other words, someone like yourself.

In childhood you appeared older than yor years, and had a massive imagination. (Hey, I guess that means you enjoy my stories!) In school, you found it necessary to respect your teachers before you could learn anything from them.

When you are having a bad day you will become aloof, get sarcastic, refuse to cooperate, and possibly withdraw. You are at risk for manic depression.

So how did I do?

You got me.:)

I knew about the conflicting part not only because i took the Briggs and Myers Standard psychology tests, but my imagination and "abilities", when i was younger, pushed me to the edge.

I watch educational channels for fun, but my wacky side LOVES comedy from slapstick and goofy to dark sarcasm.

Thanks Saint!
Amythest

Post by Amythest »

Ahso!;1291176 wrote: And so now Saints goes and runs her off. Great! :confused: She has a multiple personality disorder.

who's run off? Am i missing someone?....I try to keep them all together but once in a while, when i'm threatened, part of me runs off and leaves the rest to deal with all this confusion.

I really wish my Marg, Canadian Princess Warrior , would rise during these times. She just hauls off and satires any threat into gut wrenching laughter!:yh_rotfl

( oh I think she just did ( whew!))

YouTube - Marg, Princess Warrior is back ...watchout Stephen Harper

It's all good.;)
minks

Post by minks »

Saint_;1291178 wrote: OK Minks... This should be easy:

YOU LOVE PEOPLE! Internet forums must be just the coolest thing ever invented for you, eh? I'll bet at a sports event you spend more time watching the crowd than watching the game.

Minks, being liked and having everyone around you getting along and feeling good is more important that stupid facts, rules, adventure or logic. You are an extremely sensitive individual and you get uncomfortable when there's conflict, fighting, or competition around you. Can't we all just get along?

Instead, you love to socialize! You have a very large circle of friends both online and in the real world. You are at your best when people show that they care about you and give you support and feedback.

You are looking for "Your true self." that's your mission in life. Life is a dream to you and you live it with a special flair. making a difference inpeople's lives comes easily to you, which means that you should deifinitely have a job in the "helping" professions. You would make a great teacher, counselor, doctor, or nurse.You have the ability to cultivate the potential in others.

You are an ETERNAL ROMANTIC. You love all those small gestures of romance like candle light dinners, flowers and cards. (have you ever written your own cards?) You write and speak with a poetic flair and you have written your own poetry. (It's pretty good too!)

You are future-oriented, you are honest and you kike to be told you are doing well. Youhave most likely dressed your pet up as a person before. You shower them with as much affection as you give to humans.

You have something special...the power of empathy. Not only do you have a kind of emotional "radar" picking up on other's emotions even when they try to suppress them, you even experience that emotion yourself! When others around you are happy, you are happy, when everyone is sad, you get sad too.

When you were young, you most likely had a "imaginary friend." Unfortunately, your neglect of all matters scientific makes you somewhat of a intellectual butterfly, but that bothers you not.

You are an excellent person to have on a team, since you have a tendency to induce harmony on a group. You work well with a wide variety of personalities. The worst thing that can happen to you is rejection from a group, the "cold shoulder" or as I call it, "The refridgerator treatment" This can be devastating to you and can cause depression, (which you are at high risk for.)

People are comfortable around you and you have quite a gift for dealing with them, so enjoy! Your life will be peaceful, for the most part, fulfilling and happy. Just don't marry any risk-takers or Vulcans.

Oooooo Saint you made that all up from knowing me too long here on FG hehehe ok most of it is shockingly true :) (I never have and never will dress up my pet) And all things science have only piqued my interest in the last handful of years.

That was very cool.
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Hey! How come no one's voting in my poll?
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Amythest;1291188 wrote: who's run off? Am i missing someone?....I try to keep them all together but once in a while, when i'm threatened, part of me runs off and leaves the rest to deal with all this confusion.

I really wish my Marg, Canadian Princess Warrior , would rise during these times. She just hauls off and satires any threat into gut wrenching laughter!:yh_rotfl

( oh I think she just did ( whew!))

YouTube - Marg, Princess Warrior is back ...watchout Stephen Harper

It's all good.;)Sometimes my humor is dry or just not funny.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Amythest

Post by Amythest »

Ahso!;1291204 wrote: Sometimes my humor is dry or just not funny.

So you were joking? Dry humour is the hardest for me to grasp but i've gotten better!;)
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Amythest;1291205 wrote: So you were joking? Dry humour is the hardest for me to grasp but i've gotten better!;)Yes! I sometimes have difficulty understanding where to draw the line, and carry on too long.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Ahso!;1291206 wrote: Yes! I sometimes have difficulty understanding where to draw the line, and carry on too long.

Hey, the the test, Ahso! You'll notice that I haven't said anything disparaging about anyone!:o
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Some of the answers were pretty good, Saint. Probably some were not, I think:

Not quite done yet: In love, you let your head rule your heart, so please find a mate who can understand that you are sometimes oblivious to other's emotions and that you don't like to constantly repeat yorself. (I told you I loved you on Monday, it's Friday now and I still love you. What? You want me to tell you everyday?)

That is not me, I think I am very insecure in love and I am the one who needs to hear those things on a daily basis. But then, it is because I do not hear it now anymore. Or that I must say it, because others do not.

Or, because I am at the age when children are adults, and leaving, I am not a vital part of their life. Just a text message a few times a week, not a phone call. I think it makes a difference to me, if it is a personal way to say things.
Bevdee

Post by Bevdee »

Oh, do me!! do me!!

Section 1

Active, opportunistic, spontaneous -3

Parental, Traditional, Responsible -1

Authentic, harmonious, compassionate -4

versatile, inventive, competent -4

Section 2

competitive, impetuous -1

practical, sensible, dependable - 3

unique, empathetic, communicative -4

curious, conceptual, knowledgeable -4

Section 3

realistic, open-minded, adventuresome -3

loyal, conservative, organized -3

devoted, warm, poetic -4

theoretical, seeking, ingenious -3

Section 4

daring, impulsive, fun -3

concerened, procedural, cooperative -1

tender, inspirational, dramatic -4

determined, complex, composed -4

Section 5

exciting, courageous, skillful -3

orderly, conventional, caring -3?

vivcious, affectionate, sympathetic -4

philosophical, principled, rational -4
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Each section must contain a one, a two, a three and a four, Bev.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

That's not fair! I had to put a 4 by each of them. I couldn't find any 1's, 2's or 3's.

So, does that mean I can't follow directions and don't play well with others?
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

Saint_;1291021 wrote: This is a little thread that I revive from time to time. It's based on an old Air Force psych-exam that has been made more user-friendly. I add in my own deductions...

Welcome to Saint's Psychoanalysis Couch! Please fill out the following form while you are waiting:[/b

Here's mine, Dr. Saint

Section 1

Active, opportunistic, spontaneous ----2

Parental, Traditional, Responsible----3

Authentic, harmonious, compassionate --- 1

versatile, inventive, competent -----4

Section 2

competitive, impetuous ---3

practical, sensible, dependable-----2

unique, empathetic, communicative-----1

curious, conceptual, knowledgeable----4

Section 3

realistic, open-minded, adventuresome----3

loyal, conservative, organized--------1

devoted, warm, poetic-------------2

theoretical, seeking, ingenious ---- 4

Section 4

daring, impulsive, fun----2

concerened, procedural, cooperative----3

tender, inspirational, dramatic----1

determined, complex, composed-----4

Section 5

exciting, courageous, skillful----3

orderly, conventional, caring----2

vivcious, affectionate, sympathetic----1 (is that vicious or vivacious?)

philosophical, principled, rational----4

What insight might you get into your own personality? Could it affect who you should or should not marry or date? Can it affect the jobs you should or should not have? What would it look like if you were having a bad day?

The answers to these and many more questions await your perusal, just take a chance and find out!

I dare you!

Here's mine, Dr. Saint. See above.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Section 1

Active, opportunistic, spontaneous1

Parental, Traditional, Responsible2

Authentic, harmonious, compassionate4

versatile, inventive, competent3

Section 2

competitive, impetuous1

practical, sensible, dependable3

unique, empathetic, communicative4

curious, conceptual, knowledgeable2

Section 3

realistic, open-minded, adventuresome4

loyal, conservative, organized2

devoted, warm, poetic3

theoretical, seeking, ingenious1

Section 4

daring, impulsive, fun1

concerened, procedural, cooperative2

tender, inspirational, dramatic4

determined, complex, composed3

Section 5

exciting, courageous, skillful2

orderly, conventional, caring4

vivcious, affectionate, sympathetic3

philosophical, principled, rational1

That's weird I would have anwsered those very differently 20 years ago.
minks

Post by minks »

Saint_;1291192 wrote: Hey! How come no one's voting in my poll?

WHAT??? I gotta vote now Jaysuse man you are demanding!!! Ok fine fine fine.

― Mae West
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Zapata;1291230 wrote: Here's mine, Dr. Saint. See above.

Sorry Zapata: it is "vivacious." (Stupid arthritis...)

You're too easy!

Zapata, value knowledge and new ideas. (hence your addiction to the internet!)Discovering solutions and using your intelligence and brain are more important than feelings, rules, or non-stop excitement. You need to know how and why things work.

You probably prefer to work on your own, since working with a group is boring and repetitive to you. I also need my own space to think. You like solitude occasionally. You might even be single or have lived single for many years.

You, Zapata, above all, must be competent and do a good job. Let me make that clear: You feel terrible about yourself when you do a bad job. Heck, you even feel bad when you do your best but the job doesn't work out right, as if that were your fault somehow.

You want to understand and control your life. As a matter of fact, you are VERY rarely out of control in any way.

You feel best about yourself when your ideas or work is recognized. Although you don’t express my emotions openly, you experience very deep feelings. And that's pretty tough on you, isn't it? Feeling like crying but not doing it?

Words and Phrases that Best Characterize Zapata:

Power and control over nature

Capabilities, abilities, and skills

Loves intelligence

Stores wisdom

Critical of own abilities (But shouldn’t be!)

Must be competent

Obsessed to learn

Compulsion to improve

Precision and exactitude (especially in speaking)

Must understand objects and events

Perfectionist

Solitary and may appear arrogant

Constant self-doubt

Believes things are obvious to everyone

Precise language

Learning is a 24 hour occupation

Knowledge is play, play is work

Often too abstract for others

Hates errors in logic

Often oblivious to other’s emotions

Thinks relationships through carefully, probably too carefully.

You questioned authority, and found it necessary to respect teachers before you could learn from them.
ZAP

Post by ZAP »

Saint_;1291309 wrote: Sorry Zapata: it is "vivacious." (Stupid arthritis...)

You're too easy!

Zapata, value knowledge and new ideas. (hence your addiction to the internet!)Discovering solutions and using your intelligence and brain are more important than feelings, rules, or non-stop excitement. You need to know how and why things work.

You probably prefer to work on your own, since working with a group is boring and repetitive to you. I also need my own space to think. You like solitude occasionally. You might even be single or have lived single for many years.

You, Zapata, above all, must be competent and do a good job. Let me make that clear: You feel terrible about yourself when you do a bad job. Heck, you even feel bad when you do your best but the job doesn't work out right, as if that were your fault somehow.

You want to understand and control your life. As a matter of fact, you are VERY rarely out of control in any way.

You feel best about yourself when your ideas or work is recognized. Although you don’t express my emotions openly, you experience very deep feelings. And that's pretty tough on you, isn't it? Feeling like crying but not doing it?

Words and Phrases that Best Characterize Zapata:

Power and control over nature

Capabilities, abilities, and skills

Loves intelligence

Stores wisdom

Critical of own abilities (But shouldn’t be!)

Must be competent

Obsessed to learn

Compulsion to improve

Precision and exactitude (especially in speaking)

Must understand objects and events

Perfectionist

Solitary and may appear arrogant

Constant self-doubt

Believes things are obvious to everyone

Precise language

Learning is a 24 hour occupation

Knowledge is play, play is work

Often too abstract for others

Hates errors in logic

Often oblivious to other’s emotions

Thinks relationships through carefully, probably too carefully.

You questioned authority, and found it necessary to respect teachers before you could learn from them.

OMG!!! To a "T" Saint! My logical, inquiring mind wants to know, "How did you do that?"

Thank you!
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

I'm going to be a challenge, Saint! I guarantee it! Here goes!

2-1-3-4

4-1-2-3

3-2-1-4

4-2-1-3

4-1-2-3

When the numbers are laid out as I've done it, its easy to notice my responses are mostly heavy on the bookends and light in the middle. Looking again at the layout of the questions I now see how the each section is arranged.

Example: all first lines are similar as are all second, third and fourth.

First lines

Active, opportunistic, spontaneous

competitive, impetuous

realistic, open-minded, adventuresome

daring, impulsive, fun

exciting, courageous, skillful

second lines

Parental, Traditional, Responsible

practical, sensible, dependable

loyal, conservative, organized

concerened, procedural, cooperative

orderly, conventional, caring

Each line number has a similar theme or connotative suggestion to it

Lines one and four are examining ones external activities and lines two and three internal reflections. Except for section five, which throws some curve balls in by mixing things up a little.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

My observations would suggest this test is measuring whether one is more introverted or extroverted, which makes sense from a military minded point of view. Introverts may not react as quickly to external stimuli, extroverts are more likely to react based on what is instructed to them rather than consider options.

People such as myself are an anomaly, Saint.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
minks

Post by minks »

Ahso!;1291338 wrote: My observations would suggest this test is measuring whether one is more introverted or extroverted, which makes sense from a military minded point of view. Introverts may not react as quickly to external stimuli, extroverts are more likely to react based on what is instructed to them rather than consider options.

People such as myself are an anomaly, Saint.

I read oddity ooops :yh_rotfl:-4

― Mae West
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

minks;1291342 wrote: I read oddity ooops :yh_rotfl:-4You'd also be correct, Minks.

Does my hypothesis seem odd? I can't tell.

Is Truthbringer's ideas rubbing off onto me?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Ahso!;1291326 wrote:

When the numbers are laid out as I've done it, its easy to notice my responses are mostly heavy on the bookends and light in the middle. Looking again at the layout of the questions I now see how the each section is arranged.

You're a smart cookie, no doubt about it, Ahso!:D

Truth is, although each personality is slightly different (notice there are no zeroes in any category? That means that everyone has a few minor traits of other personalities allowing for infinite combinations), they fall into only four general groups. Each group has specific characteristics. All I have to do is add a few observations that I've made about character based on your online posts and wha-la! Instant psychoanalysis!

(Of course taking the mystery out of the process still doesn't invalidate the results.)

now that my secret is out, I'm closing down the couch, but before I go, I'll finish the two remaining people.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Saint_;1291346 wrote: You're a smart cookie, no doubt about it, Ahso!:D

Truth is, although each personality is slightly different (notice there are no zeroes in any category? That means that everyone has a few minor traits of other personalities allowing for infinite combinations), they fall into only four general groups. Each group has specific characteristics. All I have to do is add a few observations that I've made about character based on your online posts and wha-la! Instant psychoanalysis!

(Of course taking the mystery out of the process still doesn't invalidate the results.)

now that my secret is out, I'm closing down the couch, but before I go, I'll finish the two remaining people.I'm sorry! You should keep it open - its fun!

I had figured you were using posts but I thought you possibly created a certain thread intentionally that you were feeding off of.

I'm so sorry everyone, I didn't mean to ruin this for you. I'm such a dolt!

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

OK Ahso!, According to your results, you are a split personality. Yo have on personality that is very intelligent, even nerdy, but you have another side that is a risk-taker, and a charming, witty party animal. those two sides conflict, so it makes you a little crazy, but there's no reason it has to be a handicap.

My scores exactly match you and I can tell you why: When I first entered high school, I was the King of the Nerd Herd. Drinking chocolate milk and playing chess at lunch hour was my idea of a "fast time." I got my butt kicked at the bus stop regularly. But I also got straight 'A"s and was an honor student, had my own personal library, and knew more about most things than any of my peers.

When I moved in my sophomore year to another state, I realized that nobody there knew anything about me. I was startled to realize.... I could be anything I wanted to be!

So I bought a fast car, painted it bright yellow, got a hot girlfriend, changed the way I dressed and talked, and went to every party I could find. (Drank more beer and staggered through more fires than anyone too!)

What I didn't know was that I was re-writing my own personality. That's all it takes. Act the way you want to be. It'll feel strange at first, but eventually, you will BE that person.

Now I have the same split you have so you must have gone through a similar process.

This is a good thing. My nerdy personality is great at paperwork, forms, research and is dedicated, hard-working, punctual, and detail-oriented. But my crazy personality is the one that could fly fighter planes, and is the one that is the dynamic, exciting public speaker in a classroom!

So here you go Ahso! Whhoops! There's the bell! I'll be right back!
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Ahso!;1291348 wrote:

I'm so sorry everyone, I'm such a dolt!

I have noticed you can be at times
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
minks

Post by minks »

Ahso!;1291348 wrote: I'm sorry! You should keep it open - its fun!

I had figured you were using posts but I thought you possibly created a certain thread intentionally that you were feeding off of.

I'm so sorry everyone, I didn't mean to ruin this for you. I'm such a dolt!

Back to your cave Ahso. Bad bad bad. Hey you are allowed your own opinions on things. If something concerns you yay for voicing it. Not all kinds of fun are for everybody.

I teased Saint about knowing me way to long because he used to be on this forum long time ago so knew me beyond the survey thing.

Ahso you are doing fine we just take you with a grain of salt. Keep being yourself.

(oh geeze harmony that echo's in my head from what Saint said from my analysis) eeeeek

― Mae West
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Bruv;1291350 wrote: I have noticed you can be at timesSorry about that! Though I can't promise I have the ability to change it.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

minks;1291351 wrote: Back to your cave Ahso. Bad bad bad. Hey you are allowed your own opinions on things. If something concerns you yay for voicing it. Not all kinds of fun are for everybody.

I teased Saint about knowing me way to long because he used to be on this forum long time ago so knew me beyond the survey thing.

Ahso you are doing fine we just take you with a grain of salt. Keep being yourself.

(oh geeze harmony that echo's in my head from what Saint said from my analysis) eeeeekI didn't do what I did out of concern, I did it because I have an insatiable need to figure things out.

Do you need large grains of salt?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

OK you guys, stop with poor ahso! He is EXACTLY right when he says that he has a need to figure everything out. I'm cursed with the same thing!

OK, here goes Ahso!

Discovering solutions and using your brain are mor important to you than feelings, rules, or nonstop excitement. (This is what makes you hard to figure out to other people.) You really want to know why things work a certain way and that goes for everything from electronics to social dynamics and history.

You prefer to work alone, working in groups makes you uneasy. You need your "space" to sort things out and come up with the answers, so you enjoy your quiet time more than others.

Above all...and this is critical...you HAVE TO BE COMPETENT! You will never do a half-assed job or even not complete a task, it bugs you too much.

You want to understand and control the realities of life. You control your emotions, they do not control you. You pride yourself on multiple abilites. You are probably pretty good at a wide range of things from singing and music to atomic physics. You usually know a little about something right away, and you pick up abilities and knowledge incredibly fast. (more on that later)

You feel best when your ideas are recognized, money isn't as important to you as recognition. ( I hope your boss understands this.)

Here's something for you to know: Although you experience deep feelings, you do not like to express your feelings openly. (Hey, that makes it tough for you at funerals.)

You enjoy power and control overnature. You store up capabilites, intelligence and skils. You love intelligence and store wisdom. I'd bet the farm you watch things like the learning channel, the military channel, and the discovery channel for fun.

Interestingly, you are highly critical of your own abilites, something which is funny because you are usually doing it better than anybody. Besides your compulsion to learn and your obession to improve, you are a very precise and exact person. You speak with a very wide vocabualry from your constant reading and learning process.

You are highly curious, but can be a perfectionist and you often don't understand why everything isn't obvious to everyone. Although you are actually pretty humble, sometimes people mistake your intellect for arrogance. (Sorry about that, don't let it get to you. happens to me all the time!.)

Now with that said, your other personality is...

The ORANGE or spontaneous group of all, must be free to act. Action or doing carries its own reward. I do things for the joy of doing. I choose to be impulsive-act upon the idea of the moment. I take pride in being highly skilled in a variety of fields. Adventure is my middle name. I have a zest for life and a desire to test the limits. My hands-on approach to problem solving and direct line of reasoning creates excitement and immediate results.

Words and Phrases that Best Characterize Oranges:

Urge or whim

Impulse is to really live

Takes off for somewhere else

Action for itself

Thrive when outcomes are not known

Test the limits

Great in a crisis

Needs variation

Feeling of pride in freedom

Charming and witty

Clutter is acceptable

Exciting, lighthearted, and full of fun

Do it now!

Waiting is psychological death

Love to wonder

Today is today

Spontaneous relationships

As Ahso!, I like action! I’ll go for it on a moment’s notice. I am witty, charming and bold. I see life as a game, here and now. I act on impulse, I like adventure, I like to compete, and I am skillful at what I do. I like fun, change, and excitement. I live life to the limit and have a cheerful outlook. I learn by doing and am a natural troubleshooter.

AT WORK, I am bored and restless with jobs that are routine and structured and satisfied in careers that allow me independence and freedom, while utilizing my physical coordination and my love of tools. I view any kind of tool as an extension of self. I am a natural performer.

IN LOVE, I seek a relationship with shared activities and interest. With my mate, I like to explore new ways to energize the relationship. As a lover, I need to be bold and I thrive on physical contact. I enjoy giving extravagant gifts that bring obvious pleasure to my loved one.

IN CHILDHOOD, of all types of children, I had the most difficult time fitting into academic routine. I learn by doing and experiencing, rather than by listening and reading. I need physical involvement in the learning process and am motivated by my own natural competitive nature and sense of fun.
Bevdee

Post by Bevdee »

Ok- Ima try again...

analyse this

Section 1

Active, 3 opportunistic 1, spontaneous -3

Parental 1, Traditional 1, Responsible -3

Authentic 4, harmonious 3, compassionate -4

versatile 4, inventive 4, competent -4

Section 2

competitive 1, impetuous -2

practical 3, sensible 3, dependable - 4

unique 3, empathetic 4, communicative -4

curious 4, conceptual 3, knowledgeable -4

Section 3

realistic 4, open-minded 4, adventuresome -2

loyal 4, conservative 1, organized -3

devoted 3, warm 3, poetic -4

theoretical 2, seeking 2, ingenious -2 9 I changed this - I got over myself)

Section 4

daring 1, impulsive 2, fun -3

concerened 3, procedural 4, cooperative -2

tender 4, inspirational 2, dramatic -4

determined 4, complex 4, composed -4

Section 5

exciting 3, courageous 3, skillful -3

orderly 3, conventional 1, caring -3?

vivcious 3, affectionate 4, sympathetic -4

philosophical 4, principled 4, rational 3
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Bevdee;1291357 wrote: Ok- Ima try again...

analyse this

)Sigh) I'm sorry Bevdee...take a look at Ahsos! post...each group of three words gets only one number. And you use all four numbers only one time per section. I'll let you try again, then I'm closing down.
minks

Post by minks »

Ahso!;1291354 wrote: I didn't do what I did out of concern, I did it because I have an insatiable need to figure things out.

Do you need large grains of salt?

hahahaha ok then. Naw I don't need large salt. I have many years of working with many types of personalities. I take people as they are and rarely find they offend me.

― Mae West
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

could you analyse mine Saint please . As with AHSO I did notice a pattern.

bottom of page 7
Amythest

Post by Amythest »

Psychoanalysis test really intrigue me and i completely understand Ahso's hesitations and queries.

What is the premise of the test?

Saint said it is a military based test so i assume it is used to find the best candidates for military sevice?

Those who question authority, are highly critical thinkers, are creative and artistic within a certain style ( not craft type arts but fine arts) are going to apear???

Oh FINALLY Ahso's results!:yh_eyebro

And Bevdee ya did it wrong again. (You can't join the troups!) One number for each line.

Good luck, some lines contain contradictory terms.

Just don't think TOO much!:yh_rotfl
Amythest

Post by Amythest »

Saint! I didn't get my colour!:wah:
minks

Post by minks »

Amythest;1291376 wrote: Psychoanalysis test really intrigue me and i completely understand Ahso's hesitations and queries.

What is the premise of the test?

Saint said it is a military based test so i assume it is used to find the best candidates for military sevice?

Those who question authority, are highly critical thinkers, are creative and artistic within a certain style ( not craft type arts but fine arts) are going to apear???

Oh FINALLY Ahso's results!:yh_eyebro

And Bevdee ya did it wrong again. (You can't join the troups!) One number for each line.

Good luck, some lines contain contradictory terms.

Just don't think TOO much!:yh_rotfl

hahaha Amy T. Poor Bevdee.

― Mae West
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Okay! Since you are basically offering feedback on what I've revealed about myself on the forum, and relaying how you see me, I'll give you an honest critique of it. Before I do that I'll say thank you for providing me the benefit of the doubt in almost every instance. Thats kind of you. Saint_;1291356 wrote: OK, here goes Ahso!

Discovering solutions and using your brain are more important to you than feelings, rules, or nonstop excitement. (This is what makes you hard to figure out to other people.) You really want to know why things work a certain way and that goes for everything from electronics to social dynamics and history. All true except for the "feelings" part. It is imperative to me to understand my emotions. However, you still deserve credit because emotions take place in the brain.

You prefer to work alone, working in groups makes you uneasy. You need your "space" to sort things out and come up with the answers, so you enjoy your quiet time more than others. This is accurate enough!

Above all...and this is critical...you HAVE TO BE COMPETENT! You will never do a half-assed job or even not complete a task, it bugs you too much. No! I don't have any need to complete tasks unless its important to a loved one such as one of my kids. That said, I am a committed person.

You want to understand and control the realities of life. You control your emotions, they do not control you. You pride yourself on multiple abilites. You are probably pretty good at a wide range of things from singing and music to atomic physics. You usually know a little about something right away, and you pick up abilities and knowledge incredibly fast. (more on that later). I don't need to have "control" over life's realities though I do need to understand them. But I'm not sure why except to say I analyze everything, and then I warn or inform those who I think need or would like to know (thats what I think I did in this thread).

I lack control over my emotions much of the time, and I believe thats the reason I've come to trust my instincts so strongly. I try to develop strong instincts because I know I have to rely on them.

I am a person who knows a little bit about a lot of subjects and I think I have many abilities, at least thats what I've been told by people who love and care about me. But I'm not an expert on anything but me. I'm a very intense observer and quick learner if I'm interested enough in the subject. Otherwise fagetaboutit

All in all - close enough :)

You feel best when your ideas are recognized, money isn't as important to you as recognition. ( I hope your boss understands this.) This is true but its due to the fact that this is how I check on my sanity. I'm never sure how I'm behaving so when my ideas are validated, I'm more confidant that I'm at least acting somewhat what others consider normal and acceptable. Otherwise I think I'm a space cadet.

I'm self employed! :wah:

Here's something for you to know: Although you experience deep feelings, you do not like to express your feelings openly. (Hey, that makes it tough for you at funerals.). I totally enjoy expressing my feeling openly. Sorry! Funerals, unless they are for someone who is very special to me, have not much of an affect over me. I lack empathy!

You enjoy power and control overnature. You store up capabilites, intelligence and skils. You love intelligence and store wisdom. I'd bet the farm you watch things like the learning channel, the military channel, and the discovery channel for fun. I don't have any television service, but I do enjoy UCTV.TV because it educates me about me. Everything else here would be a "no". Although I should say since I'm a member of a species, I enjoy my ability to out survive other nature, but not for purposes of power or control.

Interestingly, you are highly critical of your own abilites, something which is funny because you are usually doing it better than anybody. Besides your compulsion to learn and your obession to improve, you are a very precise and exact person. You speak with a very wide vocabualry from your constant reading and learning process. This is true to the extent that my self criticism is uncertainty of whether or not I'm adequately sure I've analyzed the intent of the task properly. I am a precise person.

You are highly curious, but can be a perfectionist and you often don't understand why everything isn't obvious to everyone. Although you are actually pretty humble, sometimes people mistake your intellect for arrogance. (Sorry about that, don't let it get to you. happens to me all the time!.) This used to be pinpoint accurate until I realized I'm a highly sensitive person (Asperger's). I am mind blind which means i think everyone can (or at least should) see and understand anything I can.

the mistake of arrogance for intellect is no mistake at all. I'm very arrogant, but its not intentional. Again, I lack the ability to empathize and therefore don't always recognize when I'm crossing a line. Once I've crossed the line I usually eventually become aware I've done so, and if its possible to correct the mistake I usually do. But I'm also forgetful of things.

Now with that said, your other personality is...

The ORANGE or spontaneous group of all, must be free to act. Action or doing carries its own reward. I do things for the joy of doing. I choose to be impulsive-act upon the idea of the moment. I take pride in being highly skilled in a variety of fields. Adventure is my middle name. I have a zest for life and a desire to test the limits. My hands-on approach to problem solving and direct line of reasoning creates excitement and immediate results.

Words and Phrases that Best Characterize Oranges:

Urge or whim

Impulse is to really live

Takes off for somewhere else

Action for itself

Thrive when outcomes are not known

Test the limits

Great in a crisis

Needs variation

Feeling of pride in freedom

Charming and witty

Clutter is acceptable

Exciting, lighthearted, and full of fun

Do it now!

Waiting is psychological death

Love to wonder

Today is today

Spontaneous relationships

As Ahso!, I like action! I’ll go for it on a moment’s notice. I am witty, charming and bold. I see life as a game, here and now. I act on impulse, I like adventure, I like to compete, and I am skillful at what I do. I like fun, change, and excitement. I live life to the limit and have a cheerful outlook. I learn by doing and am a natural troubleshooter.

AT WORK, I am bored and restless with jobs that are routine and structured and satisfied in careers that allow me independence and freedom, while utilizing my physical coordination and my love of tools. I view any kind of tool as an extension of self. I am a natural performer.

IN LOVE, I seek a relationship with shared activities and interest. With my mate, I like to explore new ways to energize the relationship. As a lover, I need to be bold and I thrive on physical contact. I enjoy giving extravagant gifts that bring obvious pleasure to my loved one.

IN CHILDHOOD, of all types of children, I had the most difficult time fitting into academic routine. I learn by doing and experiencing, rather than by listening and reading. I need physical involvement in the learning process and am motivated by my own natural competitive nature and sense of fun.I'll sum this second part up quickly. It can be accurate for me as I'm a deep sea diver of life. I often take myself very deeply into dark places. I have no fear of death, in fact I'm hoping for it to come soon. But for the sake of my family, I'm still here. I'm selfish but not that selfish.

Saint, thank you for taking the time you have to care enough about me to want to know so much about me.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

1-2-4-3

1-3-4-2

4-2-3-1

1-2-4-3

2-4-3-1

Just looking through it and ........Oh dear that is kind of accurate . But I'm an Aquarian so what can I say?

Ahso

2-1-3-4

4-1-2-3

3-2-1-4

4-2-1-3

4-1-2-3

Better watch out Ahso opposites attract you know LOL LOL LOL
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

fuzzywuzzy;1291382 wrote: 1-2-4-3

1-3-4-2

4-2-3-1

1-2-4-3

2-4-3-1

Just looking through it and ........Oh dear that is kind of accurate . But I'm an Aquarian so what can I say?

Ahso

2-1-3-4

4-1-2-3

3-2-1-4

4-2-1-3

4-1-2-3

Better watch out Ahso opposites attract you know LOL LOL LOL:) By the way the test is set up, our difference would reveal me being male and you female. If Saint had not already known our gender that would be a ripe monkey wrench to throw him off course.

Where is your avatar?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I got rid of all identity when I left a little while ago . Even blacked out my profile. I have enough problems in life without the crap that can arise here. I've been on this forum long enough for peeps to know about me and know me. (shrugs):o

The male female thing did cross my mind . I thought at first I was the feamle equivalent to you then looked through the others and it seems I'm very similar to other females.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

fuzzywuzzy;1291389 wrote: I got rid of all identity when I left a little while ago . Even blacked out my profile. I have enough problems in life without the crap that can arise here. I've been on this forum long enough for peeps to know about me and know me. (shrugs):o

The male female thing did cross my mind . I thought at first I was the feamle equivalent to you then looked through the others and it seems I'm very similar to other females.
I could of told you that just by looking at you..
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Looking at me ? Or did I ask you at some point if my butt looked big in this dress?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

fuzzywuzzy;1291394 wrote: Looking at me ? Or did I ask you at some point if my butt looked big in this dress?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
No it looks perfect on you....

Right?
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Wrong ! I have an engagement party tomorrow night and I have emtied my walldrobe looking for something .....My butt looks big in everything because my butt is big!!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Amythest

Post by Amythest »

Ahso!;1291381 wrote: I'll sum this second part up quickly. It can be accurate for me as I'm a deep sea diver of life. I often take myself very deeply into dark places. I have no fear of death, in fact I'm hoping for it to come soon. But for the sake of my family, I'm still here. I'm selfish but not that selfish.

Gawd! Am i looking at my male reflection?

SCARY!

However I'm more of an orangatang since I'm blonde.:yh_rotfl

Seriously, our tests were similar but he didn't delve into your "childhood" ( personality switch) AND i don't fear death either. But i still have lots to do before i face that mystery.;)..I gotta dive deeper and fly higher!
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

fuzzywuzzy;1291400 wrote: Wrong ! I have an engagement party tomorrow night and I have emtied my walldrobe looking for something .....My butt looks big in everything because my butt is big!!!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

YouTube - eric clapton wonderful tonight live
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Could I have your phone number?:-4:-4:-4

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Nah it's okay I srcub up alright, I just need to get off my butt and go for a beach walk every now and again.

Return to “Health Wellness”