G o s h appeal

This is our starting point. Discussions about any or all TV shows. The more popular shows will eventually have their own forum.
farmer ned

G o s h appeal

Post by farmer ned »

hello

i,ve just seen such a sad advertisement on the telly between the jeremy kyle show

it was an appeal by great ormand street hospital for £3 a month for sick children

and featured the good work the staff do and images of sick children and babies

needing funds for the latest equiptment and other things for the hospital.

makes you want to cry.

but surely in 2010 gosh hospital shouldnt have to do this going to the public with the begging bowl i thought it was the governments job to look after the hospitals and our sick children.

if you can please pledge £3 a month to gosh meanwhile ads like this make me want to kick that fat smug b*****d gordon brown up the a**e (p.s apolgies for the language ) :-5:mad:
Snowfire

G o s h appeal

Post by Snowfire »

GOSH has always relied on charity. Ever since it was founded. The NHS provides the funds for day to day running of the hospital but charitable funds allow it to do that little bit more

As for kicking Brown up the arse, you'll have to get in the queue behind me
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
G#Gill

G o s h appeal

Post by G#Gill »

Snowfire;1296297 wrote: GOSH has always relied on charity. Ever since it was founded. The NHS provides the funds for day to day running of the hospital but charitable funds allow it to do that little bit more

I think the queue is now heading for the 5 mile long amount !!!!! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Snowfire

G o s h appeal

Post by Snowfire »

Snowfire;1296297 wrote: GOSH has always relied on charity. Ever since it was founded. The NHS provides the funds for day to day running of the hospital but charitable funds allow it to do that little bit more

G#Gill;1296298 wrote: I think the queue is now heading for the 5 mile long amount !!!!! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I know I pushed in, I'm sorry but when I'm done, I'm gonna push in again. And if Mandelson's about I'm gonna kick his arse soo hard.....
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill

Return to “General TV Shows”