Beowulf's workbench

Discuss Arts and Crafts! Painting, sculpture, pottery, craft kits, plans, and ideas! Talk about projects that children can do as well.
spot

Beowulf's workbench

Post by spot »

beowulf;1310107 wrote: erm.....its never had those tho ;):D

Odie's confusing Trenton Ontario with the Kamchatka peninsula. It's easily done, they're both chilly.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
beowulf

Beowulf's workbench

Post by beowulf »

lol...no, its the fact that its a Mig.......in RAF colours.....never could have happened :wah:
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

spot

Beowulf's workbench

Post by spot »

beowulf;1310116 wrote: lol...no, its the fact that its a Mig.......in RAF colours.....never could have happened :wah:

I can get very very close...

Links
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
beowulf

Beowulf's workbench

Post by beowulf »

its not so long ago that the US agressor squadrons mothballed the MiGs it used for training..........think they all ended up in Davies-Monthan or sold off....i know they had some mig 21 and 23............they actually invite the Indian Air force to bring thier Fulcrums for mutual training these days
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

Odie

Beowulf's workbench

Post by Odie »

spot;1310109 wrote: Odie's confusing Trenton Ontario with the Kamchatka peninsula. It's easily done, they're both chilly.

not confused....it was Trenton Ontario.

at least we don't have rain every day.:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
spot

Beowulf's workbench

Post by spot »

Odie;1310252 wrote: not confused....it was Trenton Ontario.

at least we don't have rain every day.:yh_rotfl

Nor, indeed, Soviet fighter jets.
beowulf

Beowulf's workbench

Post by beowulf »

1/24 scale Sauber Petronas C22 Formula 1 car from 2003.....Heinz Harald Fretzen's car .... its about 20 cm long

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

Odie

Beowulf's workbench

Post by Odie »

really awesome colours!:-6

I love Formula 1 cars!:guitarist

you did a magnificent job, bravo!
spot

Beowulf's workbench

Post by spot »

I've never actually seen a Formula One car. I did see Bluebird CN7 when it visited London once, and I saw ThrustSSC on the back of a trailer in Filton, but never a formula one car.
beowulf

Beowulf's workbench

Post by beowulf »

been a while..........i will have to work out what ive done since i last posted in here

had a go at large scale armour recently....1/35 scale...something i dont do cos i find weathering very difficult and am trying to learn the tricks, but i guess that you have to start somewhere ...... aaa sized battery for scale

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

beowulf

Beowulf's workbench

Post by beowulf »

Dodge Charger in 1/24 scale

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

Odie

Beowulf's workbench

Post by Odie »

I really like this one, a huge fan of the classic Hemi Dodges!

Does the kit come already with a battery or did you build it this way?

Beautiful!:guitarist
beowulf

Beowulf's workbench

Post by beowulf »

lol....i post my pics in a few differnt places and a few are not model making inclined........on a modelling forum if you want to use something to show the scale you use a pot of paint by Tamiya, since everyone knows just how big they are cos everyone uses that brand of paint.........but on a non modelling forumlike this it wouldnt mean anything........so i use something such as a triple a battery as thats something which is universal the world over.....everyone knows just how big they are :):):)

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

Odie

Beowulf's workbench

Post by Odie »

beowulf;1329833 wrote: lol....i post my pics in a few differnt places and a few are not model making inclined........on a modelling forum if you want to use something to show the scale you use a pot of paint by Tamiya, since everyone knows just how big they are cos everyone uses that brand of paint.........but on a non modelling forumlike this it wouldnt mean anything........so i use something such as a triple a battery as thats something which is universal the world over.....everyone knows just how big they are :):):)

so how big is this one in inches?
beowulf

Beowulf's workbench

Post by beowulf »

Odie;1329836 wrote: so how big is this one in inches?

thats a bit of a personal question!:yh_blush

:wah:

its 1 3/4 inch long

oh....you mean the car, not the battery! :wah:

its 8 1/2 inch long

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

Odie

Beowulf's workbench

Post by Odie »

beowulf;1329866 wrote: thats a bit of a personal question!:yh_blush

:wah:

its 1 3/4 inch long

oh....you mean the car, not the battery! :wah:

its 8 1/2 inch long

and here I thought your mind was bad on fb!:yh_rotfl

dah, yes, the car!:wah:

8 1/2 inches? - that is huge, the model that is!:yh_rotfl
beowulf

Beowulf's workbench

Post by beowulf »

Honda RC211V........Daijiro Kato's bike from 2003....aaa size battery for scale

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

Odie

Beowulf's workbench

Post by Odie »

beowulf;1331258 wrote: Honda RC211V........Daijiro Kato's bike from 2003....aaa size battery for scale

stunning, I love all the decals!:guitarist
beowulf

Beowulf's workbench

Post by beowulf »

must be the 3rd time youve seen it lol

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

Odie

Beowulf's workbench

Post by Odie »

beowulf;1331370 wrote: must be the 3rd time youve seen it lol

they're everywhere!:yh_rotfl

still an awesome machine!:guitarist

Return to “Arts Crafts”