Im A Burn Victim

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Nomad

Im A Burn Victim

Post by Nomad »

Ive suffered a very traumatic and severe burn. They dont even really have a rating for this kind of burn, thats how bad it is. I dont know what my survival chances are but its looking pretty grim.

I keep seeing the tunnel with the light you always hear about. Last night I think an angel came to me in my sleep and said its ok to let go.

Just putting that out there.
I AM AWESOME MAN
flopstock

Im A Burn Victim

Post by flopstock »

Nomad;1321992 wrote:

Ive suffered a very traumatic and severe burn. They dont even really have a rating for this kind of burn, thats how bad it is. I dont know what my survival chances are but its looking pretty grim.

I keep seeing the tunnel with the light you always hear about. Last night I think an angel came to me in my sleep and said its ok to let go.

If the angel put a pillow over your face, that was probably the wife...

just putting that out there..
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

flopstock

Im A Burn Victim

Post by flopstock »

By the way... go sit over in the corner next to Peg.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Nomad

Im A Burn Victim

Post by Nomad »

flopstock;1321995 wrote: If the angel put a pillow over your face, that was probably the wife...

just putting that out there..

Youre planting a seed arent you?
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Im A Burn Victim

Post by spot »

I hesitate to ask, but what part of your anatomy is displayed in the photo?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Nomad

Im A Burn Victim

Post by Nomad »

I assume you cannot see photographs on your computer thingy. Thats my left hand. I think Im going into shock again.
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Im A Burn Victim

Post by spot »

I've never seen one quite like that before. We may belong to different species.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Accountable

Im A Burn Victim

Post by Accountable »

Nomad;1321992 wrote:

You're lucky your fur didn't ignite! :eek:
Peg

Im A Burn Victim

Post by Peg »

Poor Nomad!

Attached files
Lon

Im A Burn Victim

Post by Lon »

Nomie------------A direct infusion via IV into the femoral artery with 1.5 liters of Jumping Jack Flash 1994 Merlot will not only alleviate your pain and suffering but put you in a state mind that you don't care either way about the outcome. I would suggest however that the procedure be done by a "Board Certified Witch Doctor"

Odie

Im A Burn Victim

Post by Odie »

Nomad;1321992 wrote:

Oh Nomie, how did you do this?

Attached files
Life is just to short for drama.
ZAP

Im A Burn Victim

Post by ZAP »

Nomad;1322009 wrote: I assume you cannot see photographs on your computer thingy. Thats my left hand. I think Im going into shock again.

Now calm down. The best thing we can do is go on with our daily routine.

Signed,

Nurse Mildred Ratched
Peg

Im A Burn Victim

Post by Peg »

Zapata;1322042 wrote: Now calm down. The best thing we can do is go on with our daily routine.

Signed,

Nurse Mildred Ratched

Don't you think movement of his wrist would be a good thing to keep the blood flowing to the injury? I was thinking something like cleaning my house would help it heal faster.
CARLA

Im A Burn Victim

Post by CARLA »

That light your seeing is the pain medication kicking in enjoy.. !! :D
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

chonsigirl

Im A Burn Victim

Post by chonsigirl »

Ah, it is wild fire season this time of year..........................
flopstock

Im A Burn Victim

Post by flopstock »

Oh man! Wait until you change the gauze and it's sticking to your hand. Quick yank is the answer squirt. That top layer was most likely burnt flesh any-hoot. Now, if it's oozing stuff, try not to get it on the keyboard or mouse when you are getting another picture for us.:sneaky:

spot

Im A Burn Victim

Post by spot »

Has anyone ever described you as sympathetic, floppy?
flopstock

Im A Burn Victim

Post by flopstock »

spot;1322076 wrote: Has anyone ever described you as sympathetic, floppy?

Not in public. I don't believe in PDS(public displays of sympathy). I'm more inclined to drop a PM or email then I am to post in a thread expressing sympathy.

Of course, I did neither in this case - didn't want the boy bursting a scab while mousing over the notification button, don't ya know...:yh_whistl

Peg

Im A Burn Victim

Post by Peg »

If Floppy wasn't sympathetic, she'd smack his burn.
ZAP

Im A Burn Victim

Post by ZAP »

Peg;1322129 wrote: If Floppy wasn't sympathetic, she'd smack his burn.
:wah:

Or clobber him for posting icky photos.
Imladris

Im A Burn Victim

Post by Imladris »

Poor Nomie, aaaah bless

I was aiming for sympathy but in my head it sounded like sarcasm, how strange..........
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Nomad

Im A Burn Victim

Post by Nomad »

Sympathetic sarcasm. Ill take it.
I AM AWESOME MAN
flopstock

Im A Burn Victim

Post by flopstock »

Just checking in to see if any body parts have fallen off yet.....:thinking:

Nomad

Im A Burn Victim

Post by Nomad »

No but I can still read the serial number of the offending machine that nearly killed me on the palm of my hand.

I only wish it had said MADE IN USA or something cool like that.
I AM AWESOME MAN
along-for-the-ride

Im A Burn Victim

Post by along-for-the-ride »

So..............somebody was playing with fire while I was gone. And..........this some "somebody" has hairy arms.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
spot

Im A Burn Victim

Post by spot »

It might have said TSUAHXE YELRAH too.
flopstock

Im A Burn Victim

Post by flopstock »

spot;1322463 wrote: It might have said TSUAHXE YELRAH too.

Nice 1!

Accountable

Im A Burn Victim

Post by Accountable »

Nomad

Im A Burn Victim

Post by Nomad »

That photo has reopened a flood gate of mental trauma.
I AM AWESOME MAN
fuzzywuzzy

Im A Burn Victim

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Nomad;1322455 wrote: No but I can still read the serial number of the offending machine that nearly killed me on the palm of my hand.

I only wish it had said MADE IN USA or something cool like that.

Interesting you should say that . My son now has an "A" on his hand because he burnt himself on the glass fire door.

BTW you have a 1st to 3rd degree burn ....otherwise you are dead . since you're still typing I'm sure you're not .

PS. You're a hairy little bugger aren't you? :)
Peg

Im A Burn Victim

Post by Peg »

fuzzywuzzy;1323423 wrote:

BTW you have a 1st to 3rd degree burn ....otherwise you are dead . since you're still typing I'm sure you're not .
:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl
mikeinie

Im A Burn Victim

Post by mikeinie »

Good thing it was your left hand and not your right, or you would not be able to play with your mouse. (or other things...)
fuzzywuzzy

Im A Burn Victim

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Peg;1323426 wrote: :yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl

Does it sound like he's got a 'MAN COLD' or what eh? lol lol
Peg

Im A Burn Victim

Post by Peg »

fuzzywuzzy;1323526 wrote: Does it sound like he's got a 'MAN COLD' or what eh? lol lol
Oh the dreaded Man Cold. They're sure it's pneumonia and they're dying. :yh_rotfl Of course I don't mean the men of Forum Garden.;)
fuzzywuzzy

Im A Burn Victim

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Hey Nomie I got burnt during the fires from an exploding gum tree,you didn't see me whinging about it. I can show you if you like, my scars are on my upper breasts. LOL LOL LOL LOL

Hey Peg, the last time I had a viral cold thingy I told everyone that it was a 'man cold' jokingly, but the sympathy I recieved was remarkable. (even if it was expressed with mirth) lol

Return to “Members' News”