So I think to myself

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
Omni_Skittles

So I think to myself

Post by Omni_Skittles »

Wow I haven't been here in a while... Should really start posting and reading and sharing my thoughts haha. Anyways I've been working a lot... Lately in a butcher block.... So not ideal... My dream job- working in the NHL but with time I guess... Oh still trying to pay my 10 k school bill to finally graduate college seems impossible. Dad was in a major car wreck in 2011 and hasn't really recovered... I've moved to Dallas and hmmmm debating season tickets (12 games for 288$ total) and that's all... How has everyone else been?!
Smoke signals ftw!
chonsigirl

So I think to myself

Post by chonsigirl »

Hi Skittles!
spot

So I think to myself

Post by spot »

I'm sorry to hear the news about your dad.

I'm glad you're finding work, one day you might even get to choose what you work at. The season ticket sounds good value. How safe do you feel in Dallas? Do you have a comfortable quiet room?

ForumGarden's ticking along, it's good to hear your news.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Omni_Skittles

So I think to myself

Post by Omni_Skittles »

chonsigirl;1400250 wrote: Hi Skittles!
Hi! :)
Smoke signals ftw!
Omni_Skittles

So I think to myself

Post by Omni_Skittles »

spot;1400251 wrote: I'm sorry to hear the news about your dad.

I'm glad you're finding work, one day you might even get to choose what you work at. The season ticket sounds good value. How safe do you feel in Dallas? Do you have a comfortable quiet room?

ForumGarden's ticking along, it's good to hear your news.
They have awesome public transportation here... 10 dollars to ride the train all day and any of the buses seems like a good deal anyway haha and I still live with family... there's no way id afford my school bill anddd a place of my own.... def no haha
Smoke signals ftw!
Bryn Mawr

So I think to myself

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Omni_Skittles;1400243 wrote: Wow I haven't been here in a while... Should really start posting and reading and sharing my thoughts haha. Anyways I've been working a lot... Lately in a butcher block.... So not ideal... My dream job- working in the NHL but with time I guess... Oh still trying to pay my 10 k school bill to finally graduate college seems impossible. Dad was in a major car wreck in 2011 and hasn't really recovered... I've moved to Dallas and hmmmm debating season tickets (12 games for 288$ total) and that's all... How has everyone else been?!

Ouch, not good news about your father - here's wishing him a full recovery sometime soon.

Me confoosed - are you saying that the college won't issue your diploma until you've repaid your student loan?
Omni_Skittles

So I think to myself

Post by Omni_Skittles »

Yea dad has a tbi.... pretty rough... and no I owe the school 10k.. can't go back til its paid
Smoke signals ftw!
LarsMac

So I think to myself

Post by LarsMac »

And you didn't get a degree for that 10 Gs ?
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
koan

So I think to myself

Post by koan »

Good to hear from you again, Skittles. Hope your dad gets the care he needs!

Just having a job of any kind right now is a positive thing. Keep your dreams and hopes alive and don't give up!

Return to “Members' News”