Wireless Keyboards

koan

Wireless Keyboards

Post by koan »

I love the mobility factor but my current keyboard has a terrible habit of non-responsiveness. I'll be stuck hitting a letter repeatedly until the connection is solid again and constantly find problems if I don't do careful re-reads. This keyboard came with my "all in one" and I've just plugged it into my new computer set up. Not sure if this is an issue with a lot of wireless keyboards or if it's just that I have a cheap one. The mouse is hesitating a lot lately too.

Batteries are recently replaced on both.

Acer KG-0973 keyboard

Acer MG-0919 mouse
along-for-the-ride

Wireless Keyboards

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I just purchased one of those wireless netbooks. I've never had a notebook, so I'm trying to get used to the mouse and smaller keyboard. Alot of difference, and my fingers notice. It is somewhat slower than my PC, but that might be me rather than the machine itself.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Oscar Namechange

Wireless Keyboards

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I'm completely wireless and never had a problem....
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
LarsMac

Wireless Keyboards

Post by LarsMac »

I have an HP Touch, with a wireless KB and mouse. I have had no problem with mine, at all.

My wife uses a Logitech wireless kb and mouse, and likewise, no problem.

The first wireless set we used was a Microsoft branded set, and it was terrible. We could not have our cell phones anywhere near the desk, nor could she use the wireless handset for our land line near the desk. (It took us a while to figure all that out. )
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Scrat

Wireless Keyboards

Post by Scrat »

I just bought a new Lenovo, $489 dollars out the door with everything. I thought about something higher end but I didn't want all the fancy accessories like a wireless keyboard because it seemed pointless as I work at a desk and I don't mind cords.

My friend up the street has one and he has the same problem too, it does it with several letters. He's cleaned the board and all that but it doesn't help. He may not have the same problem because it does it only on certain letters. His is about 9 months old.

Return to “Computers Internet”