The shame of Great Britain....

Discuss the latest political news.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Tweeting policeman documents New Year's Eve drunken night of shame on UK streets | Mail Online

Why the hell should the tax payers of our country pay for police and nurses to pander to this lot?

Not an Isolated Incident... almost every city saw scenes like this New Years Eve...

Why don't we just withdraw police assistance and medical aid and let them get on with It?

Disgraceful!!!!
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Nice eyebrows.

Oscar Namechange

SnoozeAgain;1414822 wrote: Nice eyebrows.

That's actually called ' The Manchester Brow' In the UK. :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

They're chola eyebrows over here. Cholafied They did one of Queenie.
Oscar Namechange

SnoozeAgain;1414826 wrote: They're chola eyebrows over here. Cholafied They did one of Queenie. :wah::wah::wah:

My late sisters words would be ' what on earth does she think she looks like'.... I can hear her now.

That girls got a nice bush though.
tabby

Post by tabby »

SnoozeAgain;1414826 wrote: They're chola eyebrows over here. Cholafied They did one of Queenie.

I'd never heard of cholafied until now! I kinda like them on Honey Boo Boo. I'm worried about myself.
Oscar Namechange

tabby;1414829 wrote: I'd never heard of cholafied until now! I kinda like them on Honey Boo Boo. I'm worried about myself. My husband kinda put It In perspective one night when he was watching me pluck my eyebrows. He asked ' why are you pulling your eyebrows out just to draw them back In again'?
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

What's the big deal? It's the same thing people all over the world were doing, Bell Town here in Seattle was no different except that there was some gunfire. My pal from Russia was doing the same thing with his whole family they were all at home though. His whole neighborhood was out in the streets celebrating, bonfires in all the intersections.

Drunken debauchery is what it is about. That and the bars making money anyway.

Why don't we just withdraw police assistance and medical aid and let them get on with It?

Not a bad idea.
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

Oscar. You have nothing to be ashamed about.

Warning, a little graphic in a demented way.

LiveLeak.com - Idiot launching a bottle rocket
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

Good news for Cornwall though

New Year's Eve arrests down 50% in Devon and Cornwall

BBC News - New Year's Eve arrests down 50% in Devon and Cornwall

We also need to remember that the Mail always paints the bleakest picture possible and with awful condescending tones throughout its writing.
Oscar Namechange

Betty, when are you going to learn about the Mail ? I've written this before on other subjects. They haven't got reporters In every town all over the country. They scour local papers and reprint their pictures and stories. If local papers up and down the country are reporting violence In their towns, then the Mail are going to pounce on them. The Mail only source the reports not go looking for them themselves.

Besides, what's condescending about their writing? Because they dare report that emergency services received 600 calls per hour, treble the usual rate? Because they dare report that Paramedics were stretched to the limit and in Cambridge a Territorial Army field hospital was set-up to deal with drunk partygoers.? Because they dare report on binge culture and violence In Britain? Shame on them.

Read more: 999 calls treble as New Year revellers see in 2012 with the same old trouble | Mail Online

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1414853 wrote: Betty, when are you going to learn about the Mail ? I've written this before on other subjects. They haven't got reporters In every town all over the country. They scour local papers and reprint their pictures and stories. If local papers up and down the country are reporting violence In their towns, then the Mail are going to pounce on them. The Mail only source the reports not go looking for them themselves.

Besides, what's condescending about their writing? Because they dare report that emergency services received 600 calls per hour, treble the usual rate? Because they dare report that Paramedics were stretched to the limit and in Cambridge a Territorial Army field hospital was set-up to deal with drunk partygoers.? Because they dare report on binge culture and violence In Britain? Shame on them.

Read more: 999 calls treble as New Year revellers see in 2012 with the same old trouble | Mail Online

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

They're like vultures picking over the bones. The worst type of journalism. They can't be arsed to investigate themselves so they rely on hearsay to bolster their prejudices. Its a tawdry rag that ranks below even the Daily Sport. Mr and Mrs angry and disgusted from Tunbridge Wells are alive and well. It's a wonder we wake up in our beds in the morning without finding some wretched benefit fraudster stealing our childrens Christmas presents and buggering our pets. They havent the wherewithall to know one way or another, they just wish it so, so they can put it in their rag
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1414865 wrote: They're like vultures picking over the bones. The worst type of journalism. They can't be arsed to investigate themselves so they rely on hearsay to bolster their prejudices. Its a tawdry rag that ranks below even the Daily Sport. Mr and Mrs angry and disgusted from Tunbridge Wells are alive and well. It's a wonder we wake up in our beds in the morning without finding some wretched benefit fraudster stealing our childrens Christmas presents and buggering our pets. They havent the wherewithall to know one way or another, they just wish it so, so they can put it in their rag The point Is, If local papers were not reporting the misery stories In the first place, the Mail would have no source. They can't make up photographs or text for the libel lawsuits would be on their desks. They get their misery from local papers, and It happened to me.

What started with my local paper asking me a few questions, turned Into a front page spread for weeks that left us all astonished at what I was supposed to have said. It was the local paper who padded out the story even one evening an entire page spread on the fame of my lawyer.... the locals are the Instigators.... The Mail just reprint It.

Signed

Disgusted of Bristol.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

I'm not denying the truth of the story just the reasoning and thought behind why they pander to the prejudices of those who think that it is typical of what Britain is as a whole.

They look for it.

Chances are, if you turn over enough stones, you will eventually find a slug. According to the lazy journos, there are slugs under every stone.

We don't need to destroy our garden with salt, just to rid ourselves of the occasional pest
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Snowfire;1414877 wrote: I'm not denying the truth of the story just the reasoning and thought behind why they pander to the prejudices of those who think that it is typical of what Britain is as a whole.

They look for it.

Chances are, if you turn over enough stones, you will eventually find a slug. According to the lazy journos, there are slugs under every stone.

We don't need to destroy our garden with salt, just to rid ourselves of the occasional pest At least you see the logic... If the locals didn't write the misery In the first place, they'd have no source and while some tut at the condescending manner of the Mail's reporting, you'll find In many cases, the condescending text Is the pen of a local hack who wrote the article In the first place, all the Mail has to do Is credit the author's name..... that's what they did with me. Ironically when anyone has an experience such as mine, most people jump to the conclusion that you've run Immediately to the Nationals and sold your story for vast amounts of money not just answered a few questions to the local hacks.

Return to “Current Political Events”